Lauren's Horny Fantasy - Cover

Lauren's Horny Fantasy

by Lauren

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Erotica Sex Story: I wrote this one-chapter story in an attempt to quell my burning libido. Sex has been hard to find for me lately, so I came up with this little fantasy as a result of having two college boys at my house all last week for spring break. I got inspired by a video, dreamed up this scenario, played it out in my mind, had a rocking good orgasm, then wrote it down to share with my friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Lauren is very horny. Things have been whacked at home for months now. Sex with Hubby, as infrequent as it was, is currently non-existent. My 2 other intimate, skin-to-skin relationships are also on indefinite hiaitus. To top it off, I'm taking everything at what feels like a healthy pace with my new friend, maybe girlfriend Bridget. In other words, only fantasy orgasms there for the time being.

All that adds to one very sex-starved, pent-up, blue-eyed LaurenMom who is ready to vault herself onto the first hard cock she encoutners, or onto the first pretty face with a promising tongue that becomes available. (Tongues with studs will be accepted.) My son was home for spring break last week and he brought a male friend with him. Seeing those two hunks of pure masculinity walking around my house in t-shirts and jeans, t-shirts and boxers, boxers and no t-shirts, etc. for an entire week got Mommy's libido super cranked up.

It's possible (or probable) that I could have gotten a much needed college-boy-fuck last week. But it didn't seem prudent at this juncture ;-) Things are unsteady enough at home for me to venture down that road. However, this morning while answering some of my private email messages and basically surfing around, I came across a video called Beautiful Blowjob, attributed to a site called X-Art. Just search on the title and you should find it right away if you're at all interested. Anyway, in this video, a beautiful girl is giving a nice looking young guy a blowjob ... duh.

I once wrote a blog post about how much I love my pussy after watching a video featuring Kayden Kross, in which she delights in playing with herself. It reminded me of the way I get myself off. I'm in love with my cunt and it shows when I masturbate, just like it does with Kayden.

Well, watching this blowjob video made me think, "That's how I approach sex, and that's how I want to go at a hard-on right now." The beautiful girl in the video (named Carlie, I think) was equally entranced with sucking the amazing cock of her man as she was with diddling herself. Both were giving her incredible, moan-worthy pleasure. That's how I go am when I'm really focused on sucking a cock, and when I'm diddling myself.

I got myself off several times watching that video, picturing myself with one of the beautiful cocks that were in my house during spring break. And I'm still so horny, because the cock this morning was in the video, and in my mind, but not in my mouth or in my cunt. All that to say, I had to write my fantasy down, as inspired by the young college cocks of spring break, and by the video of Carlie giving the beautiful blowjob.


I couldn't fucking stand it anymore. I hadn't gotten screwed in so long! I thought that if I had to keep watching those two guys walking around my house flaunting their bulges for another day I would surely go crazy. This afternoon everyone was going out, so I thought I would be able to spread my legs and play with myself to my heart's content, and make as much noise as I wanted.

As soon as I saw the last car pull out of the driveway I was on my way. "Where should I do it?" I wondered. I masturbate in my bed most every day. That's a fine choice. Of course, I also love to play with my pussy at my desk upstairs, which I often do when I'm writing my fuck stories, replying to emails and looking at porn on my computer. Then there's the living room sofa. I've done some very naughty things on that couch, and left many a wet spot there over the years. "The couch it is!" I thought.

Less than a minute later I was there. I sat down in the center of the couch, stuck my legs out in front of me and spread them apart. I started running my hands over my bod, on top of my clothes. I couldn't wait to have my panties and pants, and probably the rest of my clothes in a pile next to me. I was up for being all naked on in the living room. I slipped one hand inside my shirt to rub my stomach, while the other started opening my jeans.

Then out of nowhere I heard a couple of footsteps, followed almost immediately by a shape in the doorway to my left. I jerked my head around in shock.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. "Oh! What are you doing here? I thought you all went out to do something."

My intruder was just as shocked as I was.

"I'm so sorry to startle you, really!" he said emphatically. "I didn't know you ... Uh ... I decided to stay back at the last minute and get some of my reading done for school next week. I thought you were upstairs. I'm so, so sorry. I hope I didn't scare you."

"No, no, I'm all right. My heart's just beating a little fast is all."

I was still frozen in place, my legs outstretched and spread slightly apart, one hand on my tummy and the button on my jeans undone. The two of us just stared at each other for a minute. It was probably pretty clear to him what he had walked in on. Still, he tried to save me any embarrassment I might have felt by pretending nothing seemed unusual.

"Uh ... I'm just gonna go upstairs and read, and not disturb you. Again, I'm sorry for barging in."

"You don't have to go," I said. "And really, it's O.K. I just didn't know you had stayed behind. But you don't have to leave if you don't want to."

I was already out of my mind with lust, and being interrupted just as I was getting wet didn't help my judgment one bit. I didn't really have a plan to do anything, but I knew I didn't want him to leave.

"O.K., I don't mind sticking around for a while."

Finally I brought my legs back together and scooted myself up on the couch. I moved to one end and he sat at the other. Although he had tried to help me save face, things still felt awkward. It was pretty obvious what I was about to do, after all. We just sat and smiled politely for a minute before I spoke.

"So, it sounds like school's been going well," I said.

"Yep," he replied. "Won't be long now and our first year will be done."

"Amazing!" I said. "Next thing you know it'll be graduation. I remember how fast college went for me. It all just flew by, and then it was over."

Then silence. We tried not to look at each other too much. My pants were still unbuttoned at the top, but my shirt was covering that. I didn't know what to do. Should I say something? What could I say? Sorry, but I was just sooooo fucking horny that I took the first opportunity to be alone so I could diddle myself. By the way, I really need a dick to suck on. Whether or not that was true, it didn't seem like I should say it out loud.

As I was thinking what to say or do, my eyes awkwardly and unintentionally (I swear) wandered to his crotch. There was no hiding what was happening there. Bulge city. It was as obvious as the fact that I was just about to get myself off when he came in. I let my eyes slowly travel up his body to his face. He was staring right at me. My heart started beating like it would fly out of my chest if it could. In an instant, the awkwardness between us turned to electricity.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.