The Supersized Cock - Cover

The Supersized Cock

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fifteen year old Bobby has a medical problem involving his penis. It is abnormally large for his age and perpetually hard. Even if it isn't hard it looks hard in his pants because it is so big. One of his teachers, not realizing how large it is, but seeing it was constantly visible in his pants, reports his problem to his Mother. His Mother is greatly concerned. The Doctor says there is no cure nor medicine to treat it. How do they resolve his problem? U/A 15 & 14 all others adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Size  

Alice and Saundra were talking on the phone. "So, Saundra, did you find out what's been troubling your son?"

Saundra said, "Boy did I! I took Bobby down to the clinic. The doctor told me he's got a ... well ... you're not going to believe this, but his penis is about two times the size of a normal 15 year old."

"Did ... did you say TWO times the size? Oh my God!"

"Uh huh. That's why the poor little guy's been so bashful lately. I've started doing some exercises with him to try and bring him out of it - you know, confidence building, some physical techniques..."

"Physical techniques? Like what?"

"Oh, just things like posture, getting the right kind of underwear ... y'know - like jockstraps to hold it."

"Come on Saundra, you are not fooling me one bit. You've had that monster cock inside your pussy. What does it feel like?"

"Oh Alice, do you think I would have sex with my own son?"

"Saundra, with a cock like that it would be in me before sunset. I've always dreamed of having a big cock in me but I married a pencil dick."

"Oh you poor dear. I do feel sorry for you in that case. My husband wasn't super big but he was just slightly larger than normal, like maybe 8 inches."

"Alice said, your son is bigger than that? Holy Cow. In that case how did your son get a cock that big?"

Saundra said, "I don't really know. I wasn't aware of it until last week after he complained so much about it. He always seems to have a hard on and he has had a tough time hiding it. But now I know it wasn't so much hard as it was just big and made it look hard in his pants."

Alice said, "well I'm surprised all the girls haven't been after him or even some ladies who may have spied it."

Saundra said, "well it was his teacher who told me about it. She said it looked like he had a continual hard on all day long. She thought maybe something was wrong and that perhaps I should check into it. I could tell she was excited from seeing his bulge but she was doing her best to stay Professional about it."

"At first Bobby was afraid to show it to me. I told him that I wanted to help him but I have to see it first. I nearly fell over when I saw it soft and even gasped when it got hard. I could not believe a 15 year old could have a cock that big. That is why I took him to the doctor. Now we'll just have to see how things work out."

Alice said, "come on Saundra, you have had that cock in you haven't you? I can tell by the way you try to stay clinical but it isn't working."

Saundra said, "ok I admit I have done it. The Doctor said a secondary problem is he produces a lot of sperm. So not only does he have the enlargement problem but the pressure from the sperm as well. The Doctor said there was no medicine or treatment for it. The only thing he can do is jack off frequently or find someone to provide him with sex. The Doctor said it was unethical for a parent but the boy is single, has no girlfriends, and the only treatment he knew that could possibly help was to jack him off or have sex with him."

Alice said, "boy that is some treatment program. How is he going to handle that at school?"

Saundra said, "I called his teacher, Mrs. Jones, and asked her to come over after school. I thought she deserved to know so she could help him hide it at school. When she got here I told her the problem and how big it gets when hard. She just gasped. She said she knew this may not be proper but she had never seen one bigger than normal size. Then she asked if she could see it? She was really breathing hard."

"So I had Bobby show her. It was soft. She was surprised how big it was on soft. I told her to stroke it a few times. She hesitated and asked if I think she should really do this? It isn't ethical."

"I told her you think his mother doing it is ethical? I told her it's the one way to get it hard quick. Finally she did stroke it and sure enough it went to full hard. She was mesmerized by it that she didn't realize she was still stroking it."

Alice said, "boy I bet that sure stirred her loins. Sounds like she may be wanting it inside her too."

Saundra said, "Mrs. Jones just gasped seeing that before her eyes. She asked what the doctor said about it?"

"I told her there was no medicine and no cure. The only treatment is to beat off or have sex to a climax. She said, well who does he have sex with to have a climax?"

"I said so far only me. She gasped and said YOU?"

"I said, hey who else around here is going to do it? Do you think I can go out and ask strangers if they'll volunteer to let my son have sex with them for his problem? Let's be realistic here. I know it isn't right for a mother to do that with her son but it being a very special circumstance I felt I had to help him with his problem."

"Mrs. Jones said then if we are going to deal in unethical behavior then she would volunteer to help because she sure would like to feel that big thing inside her."

"I said, are you sure as his teacher you want to do this?"

"She said, if it's unethical for a mother then it is more so for a teacher. I could not only lose my job but we'd both would be going to prison. Since you have confided in me, you know I will never tell anyone and I know you would not tell on me."

"I told her I would never jeopardize her job and if this is what she wants to do then go ahead. I said there is one condition."

"She asked me what that is?"

"I told her I want to watch you and Bobby do it. I have always wanted to watch people fuck and never had the chance. My husband was very conservative and would not consider it."

"She said, what a coincidence. I've always wanted to watch someone and have someone watch me and my husband. He is so puritanical that he only fucks in the missionary position with the lights out. It looks like this will be the opportunity of a lifetime for both of us."

"Bobby already had his pants off since he was showing her his cock. She took off her clothes and lay on the floor. I was surprised she stripped so fast in front of us so she must have been very horny."

"I told Bobby since his cock is so big he should lick her pussy and get her wet before he sticks his cock in her."

"Bobby was shocked that he was going to actually fuck his teacher. He was even more ecstatic about eating her pussy. Bobby lay on his stomach and began licking and sucking on her pussy. Bobby said, wow Mrs. Jones, I didn't realize you tasted so good."

"She looked at me and said, I can't believe I am letting a student lick my pussy."

"I smiled and said it feels good doesn't it?" She just smiled. Bobby actually made her climax by sucking on her clit. Then he moved up her body then slid the head of his cock inside her."

"She said, OH GOD! He eased some more inside her. She said, wait and let me adjust to it. After a couple of minutes she said, ok go the rest of the way now. He slid all the way to her cervix and still has three inches still outside of her."

Alice yelled into the phone, "you mean he is fully inside her and three inches are still outside of her? My God how big is that thing?"

I said, "pretty big. Anyway Mrs. Jones gasped and said, boy that fills the lunch box. I have never had a cock this big inside me."

"I asked her how it felt to her? She said, it feels better as she gets used to it. She said she felt like she had a telephone pole stuffed in her. Mrs. Jones' pussy was so tight to him that he shot off the minute he touched her cervix. He didn't shrink a bit and just laid there until she got accustomed to his size. Then he began his strokes."

"She told Bobby to please take it slow and let me feel it as it slides in and out. Oh my God what a feeling. He began speeding up. His cock was so big it was rubbing both her clit and G-spot. She is breathing heavy as he begins slamming in and out of her tight pussy. Her climax was building and she was rocking and shaking all over. She just kept mumbling over and over, Oh God I can't believe this big cock is fucking my pussy."

"I was so hot watching Bobby's cock going in and out of his teacher's pussy. I had never seen fucking from that end where I could see the cock sliding in and out of a pussy. I began fingering myself. Bobby is pounding her a mile a minute and she had her legs locked around his waist and was thrashing and bouncing all over the floor. Finally she hit her big climax. Bobby went off in her twice. With his cock against her clit she had two more climaxes. Bobby shot off three more times."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.