Preview

The Supersized Cock

by Jethro Shiloh

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Son, Father, Daughter, Group Sex, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: Fifteen year old Bobby has a medical problem involving his penis. It is abnormally large for his age and perpetually hard. Even if it isn't hard it looks hard in his pants because it is so big. One of his teachers, not realizing how large it is, but seeing it was constantly visible in his pants, reports his problem to his Mother. His Mother is greatly concerned. The Doctor says there is no cure nor medicine to treat it. How do they resolve his problem? U/A 15 & 14 all others adults.

An original story from the warped mind of Jethro Shiloh

All characters are entirely fictitious, none under the age of 14.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit, or reposted elsewhere without the written permission of the author.

Note: There has been confusion to this conversation. It is a phone conversation between Alice and Saundra only. Saundra is telling about conversations and actions with Bobby's Teacher, the Doctor and Bobby. Keep that in mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.