Preview

Star Performance

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2011 by Ernest Bywater

Young Adult Story: 16 y/o Hal Smith is a quiet, unassuming Australian teen boy with a bad knee and no dreams. Taught to help people, he does; without thinking before acting. In Year Ten in a new city and school, it's a year of living in interesting times as he's often in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the right thing. He'd once dreamt of being a world athlete and had the skills to make them true, but lost them helping a stranger; and delivered a Star Performance greater than most athletes can ever do.

Tags: Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Violence  

Please Wait while image loads

Cover Art

The background image is NGC 1999 by NASA & STScI, and in the public domain - NASA MP Photo Guidelines, 12.05.08. The Athletics pictogram is in the public domain as a black figure. The trimming, manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

11 July 2022 version

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.