Honey Dippers

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: People made fun of my job, but I got the last laugh.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

In this story a "Honey Dipper" is slang for a waste-water and sewerage removal vehicle. The men who work the trucks are called "honey dippers." These men used to clean the waste out of out-houses but now clean up the waste in septic tanks. They also empty the waste out of porta-potties at major events and for road construction crews.

The waste is then taken to treatment plants where it is flushed, filtered and treated. The remnants are then burned or made into fertilizer. This is the short version of what happens to your bodily waste.

Now on with my story. My name is Jason, and I'm now twenty-three years old. My great-grandfather started our business over sixty years ago. He passed it down to my grandfather and he in turn passed it down to my father, who now owns it.

It has always been a profitable business. Though not rich, our family has done well over the years although, many of the wealthier people in town look down on us. They don't say anything to our faces, but we know they talk behind our back.

My dad says he laughs all the way to the bank. We work hard and provide a valuable service, and we have nothing to be ashamed of. I know he's right, but growing up I felt embarrassed more than a few times. I got so tired of getting teased about it that when it started escalating, I started working out.

While in high school I took up sports and helped build up my body. I also did weight lifting for upper body strength. I got in trouble for fighting quite often beginning in grade school. I didn't like people making fun of my family. It got me the reputation of being a trouble maker or some just called me a bad boy.

On the weekends and during the summers I worked for the company. I'd hear wisecracks from my friends during the week, but I knew they were joking with me. They seemed to know when I had had enough, they knew to stop with the jokes. Besides, they knew I made more than they did at their jobs busing tables or working at the local grocery store.

We lived in a beautiful house a couple of miles outside of the suburbs. Dad had a number of garages to park his trucks in about a mile from our home. He had a fleet of five trucks now. There was also a building which was similar to a mechanics garage where we could repair the trucks. It also housed the office as well as a locker room and shower so the employees could clean up before going home.

Dad would often go out and work the trucks even though he didn't have to. My Aunt June ran the office, and Mom would go in and help her whenever she needed it. It was pretty much a family business except for the drivers. Dad found some good men who needed jobs and weren't afraid to shovel shit, as we put it.

Dad paid good wages and gave benefits to his employees. Most all were good, hard-working family men. Dad was a pretty good judge of character. Dad had built a reputation as an honest guy and was well-liked in the business community. I think he was hoping someday I would take over the business.


Throughout high school people teased me about my dad's business. It didn't bother me that much because it was usually my friends doing the teasing. My friends knew I could kick their ass at any given time; I was in good physical health, playing sports and doing weight lifting.

I didn't hang around with the wealthier kids. They just weren't my type of people; always bragging about the clothes, cars, electronics and all the other things they'd buy. I had most of the same things but didn't brag about it.

I dated quite a few girls during high school, some even in the higher grades. When I dated girls from the more elite families, they wanted to meet me instead of me picking them up at their homes. I knew it was because of our family business; they didn't want their parents to know they were going out dating me.

I found it amusing, since I went out with these girls for one reason: to get laid, which I did quite often. Most of them had boyfriends but wanted to see me on the side.

One example was Mary, the head cheerleader. I found her waiting at my car after football practice and she said she wanted to talk to me. She was going out with Larry, another member of the football team at the time, and he hated my guts. It had something to do with my dad seeing his mother when they were in high school. At the time Dad was single but Larry's mom and dad were engaged. I guess Larry held a grudge against my dad for it.

Her parents hadn't wanted her dating my dad and tarnishing their image. It all came out a number of years ago when Larry's parents got divorced. When I asked dad about it, he said it was true. He liked Ellen (Larry's mom) but wasn't in love with her. When Joe (Larry's dad) laughed at my dad and made fun of the business, dad got even with him by having sex with Ellen. He did tell me that it was before Ellen became engaged to Joe.

Back to Mary: she said she wanted to go somewhere private where she could talk to me. When I asked her about Larry she said he didn't need to know. We were just going talk as friends.

I think I mention that I was considered something of a bad boy. I got in more than a few fights. For some reason the girls liked to go out with me but didn't want their friends to know. I figured they felt letting people know they went out with me was beneath them.

I had sex with Mary more than a few times over the years. I stopped when I found out she was getting married to Larry. I wasn't invited to the wedding which wasn't a big surprise.

The first time with Mary was quite funny. After her saying she wanted to talk with me I just told her to hop in. She seemed surprised that I didn't ask her what she wanted to talk about. Hell, I knew what she wanted and drove to a secluded part of a nearby beach.

I took out a blanket from my truck and spread it on the sand.

Mary looked at me. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting ready to have sex with you," I replied.

"Well I never..."

"I know, that's why you're here. Either come over her and we'll get started or I apologize and take you back to the school. Your choice."

Mary came over and sat down on the blanket.

God, I loved having sex with the girlfriends of the rich and stuck up guys. I just believe the girls like a little danger and some of the forbidden sex. I always try my best with every girl. After all, I had a reputation I wanted to live up too.

After graduation, I worked full time for my dad. I made good money and knew that someday I would be at least part-owner of the business. Some of my best friends went on to college, and I was invited a couple of times a month to the college parties.

After working full-time for the next two years, my dad suggested I go to the community college and take a few business management courses. He said it would benefit me when I took over the company, and he wished he'd done it himself instead of learning as he went along.

I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I did it, and I was surprised at how easily the subjects came to me. I met a girl at the community college named Molly. I found out that she was from Kentucky and had recently moved to our area, and it turned out that my dad had hired her dad to become a honey dipper.

Molly was different, at least to me. When I told her that I was also a honey dipper, she just smiled. She didn't make fun or run the other way. We became good friends at school. We even ate lunch together a couple of times a week.

I asked her out, but she said she just didn't have time. It was just her and her dad. Her mother died of cancer around six months ago so she and her dad wanted to get away from where they lived. After school she would go home and help her dad with dinner and keep their home clean. I learned that she had put off going to college because she had helped take care of her mom.

She seemed so different, maybe even innocent. There was something I felt about her, but couldn't put my finger on it. She wasn't like most of the girls I went out with. I mentioned to dad that Molly went to the same school as I did. He told me her dad was a hell of a nice guy and a good worker.

"Jason, I don't want to tell you how to live your life but Molly has been through a lot. Her dad was one of my best friends back in the day when we were growing up. I'm asking you to be good to Molly. Don't treat her like your other dates."

"Dad, I like her and promise to look after her."

Dad knew about my dating history, and his only comment had been to tell me to make sure I wore condoms. In this case, he wanted me to keep my hands off of Molly and to look after her.

One day mom invited Leonard, Molly's dad, and Molly over for dinner. I was surprised to see her at the house when I got home. I'd seen Leonard a number of times but never knew about his family until I'd met Molly at school.

Molly brought out a funny article she'd read. It was about honey dippers and the many slogans that they put on their trucks. Molly read some of them to us after dinner. We'd heard most of them, ; in fact we had a couple on our own trucks. I guess it's one way we can laugh at ourselves.

"Satisfaction Guaranteed or 110% of your product back."

"The Turd Burglar"

"You dump it, We pump it"

"You shit it, we get it"

"Thanks for flushing our business down the drain"

"Your #2 is our #1"

... and the two that I liked the best were:

"Yesterdays, meals on wheels"

"Another load of political promises"

See! Who ever said honey dippers didn't have a sense of humor?

There was something about her little southern accent when she read that made me smile. I had to wonder if I might be falling for her a little. I'd been with a lot of girls but it was all about sex. With Molly it seemed different. Maybe the warning from dad had something to do with it.

Dad told Molly that after she graduated he would hire her to help my aunt so mom wouldn't have to work anymore. It put a smile on both Molly's and mom's face.

I saw more and more of Molly after that night but we didn't date. I treated her like a little sister, after all she was a couple of years younger than me. One day I knew that a guy had asked her out and she told me she was considering going with him. I told her she shouldn't, that Paul was a sleaze bag and all he wanted was in her pants.

"You can't tell me who I can date. You don't own me, we're just friends."

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to look after you and protect you. I like you and don't want to see you get hurt."

"I don't need a body guard and I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. Look Jason, I'm sorry. According to everyone that has asked me out, you would have to be the one I'd have to worry about." She crossed her arms in front of her and looked at me.

"I would never hurt you Molly, that's a promise from me to you." I didn't even know why I said that. Was I getting soft?

She did go out to a movie with Paul and she told me he tried to put some moves on her. She told him no, and that if he didn't keep his hands to himself she would tell me. He left her alone after that.


Time went by and I went to school and worked for dad. Molly and I stayed close friends but I never touched her. The odd thing was I think I was falling in love with her but didn't know what to do about it. Every time I asked her out she said no.

I was getting horny and decided to go to one of the big frat parties at the university. Molly asked me to take her and I told her no, it wasn't the type of party she should be going to.

"Oh, it's all right for you to go but not me. That's bullshit, Jason. I've heard that these parties are a lot of fun. I just might go anyway. I got my own invitation, I just thought we could go together."

"Who invited you?" I asked.

"None of your business, just some friends. I have friends besides you."

I couldn't believe I was arguing about this with Molly. Hell, I never cared what other girls did. Why the worry about Molly?

I walked away, still pissed off. I was going to go to the party and get myself laid. I knew that a lot of the more wealthy guys and girls would be there, and that made it all the more fun. It bothered the guys when they saw me. I guess where your wealth comes from makes a difference. I was still known for my bad-boy attitude so I knew I would have fun with some of the ladies.

This was rather an expensive party. It was held once a year by Ron and Chad at a lodge out in the country. It was a hundred dollars a head for the men and fifty dollars for dates. The women who were unescorted got in for free.

That's why a couple of my old buddies invited me; I could help them with their expenses. I didn't mind, after all they were my friends and we would have fun.

The party was in full swing, and I saw Mary and Larry: they were married now. He still disliked me and gave me a dirty look. The look from Mary said "I hope to see you later." Even though they both graduated last year they were still part of the elite group and were friends of Ron and Chad. I drank a few beers and mixed with the new ladies. Apparently my reputation preceded me.

Just feeling them up was a lot of fun. Standing up against a wall with your hand in a woman's pants, fingering her, was quite an experience. You never wanted to blow your wad the first hour you were there. It was funny when I found out two of them had come with dates but their dates were too busy drinking. I might have left them alone if I knew they were with dates ahead of time. I really was trying to change my ways.

More people came to the party. I looked up and saw Molly with two other women and a man I didn't know, but recognized from our school. I was pissed but knew that there was nothing I could do. She was an adult; she didn't belong to me and I had warned her. She looked at me and smiled. I just shook my head and walked away.

As I mentioned this party was being held at a private lodge out in the country. It was a huge lodge with a lot of rooms. The only thing it was lacking was a sufficient number of restroom for this size crowd.

They leased ten porta-potties for the party. They were out on the back of the premises away from the main lodge. I know I called it a frat party but that's just because there were so many college students there. It was really a private party with most of the partiers coming from wealthy families. Of course, if a guy could afford the hundred dollars they let him in.

There were a few remarks asking if my company owned the porta-potties. I was nice and explained to them that our company didn't own any potties, we just got rid of the waste from them. There were a few snickers but nothing that I worried about.

I tried to keep an eye on Molly but she seemed to be with her girlfriends. I saw her dance with a few guys but nothing seemed out of line. I went about my own business of having fun. At one point I saw Larry go outside. I figured it was either to smoke or use the facilities.

Mary came up to me and asked me into another room. "I've wanted to talk to you all night."

"Hey, your husband just stepped outside. Are you sure he wouldn't get mad, you talking to me?"

She said Larry went outside to smoke and we could get together one last time.

I told her, "Sorry, Mary. We had our last time when you got engaged. I'm not going to do that, even to Larry."

She was pissed at me. I don't think she was used to not getting her way. She stomped away and left me standing there. I didn't care, I felt I did the right thing. I walked back into the main party room.

I looked around and didn't see Molly. I saw one of the women and the man Molly came to the party with and asked them if they had seen Molly. He said that Ron and Chad had asked her and Theresa, the second woman, if they would like to see the club and went to show them around.

Ron and Chad were the two guys who had rented the lodge. Chad's father was the Mayor and Ron's family had made their money in real estate. Neither of them had earned their wealth, it was just handed down. These two guy were just spoiled brats. I'd been with both of their girlfriends at one time or another. Neither girlfriend was there tonight. It could only mean one thing. They wanted someone new.

If they knew Molly was a friend of mine, I figured they would go after her. I had to find her. I received more disturbing news when Rob, a friend of mine, told me he thought that Chad was spiking some of the women's drinks. He did it in small doses so they wouldn't realize it.

It took a while but I found Molly and her girlfriend in one of the private rooms with Ron and Chad. When I walked in they already had the girls' shirts and bras removed. Molly saw me and smiled; I could tell she had been drugged.

"Hi Jason." She slurred her words. "This is Ron and Chad, I think you know Theresa. Chad said Theresa had bigger boobs than me. I told them she didn't. Who do you think has bigger boobs?"

"Come with me, Molly, and bring Theresa with you. You've had too much to drink and I'm going to take you home. Put your shirts back on."

"Get the hell out of here, Jason. Molly came back here of her own free will. So why don't you just turn around and go enjoy the party." Chad was laughing at me.

"Molly's my girlfriend and I'm not leaving without her. If I have to go through the two of you, that won't be a problem."

Molly looked up at me. "Did you say I'm your girlfriend, Jason?" She smiled but looked a little green. "Jason, I'm not feeling real good right now. I think I drank to much. I thought I only had two beers. Will you take me home?"

"Sure, Molly, no problem. I held my hand out to her to help her up, and glared at Ron and Chad, who pretended not to care.

Chad told me to take the two poor sluts home; he'd find someone more appealing.

I got pissed. I walked over to Chad and knocked him on his ass. "If you ever call Molly a slut again I'll beat you to a fucking pulp, you sorry bastard." I turned and looked at Ron; he just held up his hands.

I surprised myself by standing up for Molly and her friend against these two dickwads. The girls put their shirts on and we headed out to my truck. We left out the back door. I didn't want anyone else to see them in this condition. I noticed Ron and Chad's convertibles in the side parking lot. It gave me ideas.

I took the girls to Theresa's apartment. I didn't want Molly's dad to see her this way. I called his house and told him that Molly asked me to call him and let him know she was staying at Theresa's.

He asked me if she was all right and I told him that I thought she drank a couple of beers too many and I didn't want her driving so I dropped her and Theresa off. I'd take her to get her car tomorrow. He thanked me and after I hung up.

I got more pissed by the minute on my way home. I couldn't let these two bastards get away with drugging these girls. I had to find a way to get even with Ron and Chad. Messing with me was one thing but messing with my friends was another problem.

Damn, why was I letting this girl get to me?

A couple of things I might mention about honey dippers. Even though there are a number of companies in our area doing the same thing, we're all friends. As my dad says, "There is enough shit to go around for everyone."

So we're not a cutthroat business. In fact most of us are smaller family-owned business.

Our company had not been hired to empty the porta-potties at Ron and Chad's party; jeez, what a surprise. I might mention that after late night parties a lot of honey dippers will come in the wee hours of the morning to empty the porta-potties. That way they will be fresh and ready for the customers when they wake up.

We do make a bit of noise when sucking up the waste. That's why the potties are always set away from the lodge so we don't disturb the customers or their friends. In this case whoever stayed at this party would be totally out of it anyway.

At about four in the morning I got up and went to the garage. We had a full truck that I had picked up the day before but it had been too late to take it to the waste treatment plant. I got in it and headed over toward the club.

I saw another company busy empting the porta-potties. I went past and to the other side of the building to the parking area. Ron and Chad both had expensive convertibles and since it was warm weather, the tops were down. I looked around to make sure I was alone. I had a black hood on just in case.

I undid my hose and emptied some of the waste from my truck into both of their vehicles, up to the door handles. The trucks don't make as much noise releasing waste. After looking at the brown slimy, smelly mess I got in my truck and drove away and over to the waste plant, arriving as they opened. I emptied the remainder of the waste from my truck and headed back home.

Dad was up when I got home. When he asked where I'd been I told him I wanted to get to the waste plant early since I had other things I wanted to do today. He knew I was up to something but didn't say anything. After breakfast I headed over to see Molly and to take her back to get her car.

I knocked at the door and Theresa answered it in her pajamas. She looked quite hung over. She invited me in and Molly was in pajamas as well, sitting at the kitchen table and not looking much better than Theresa.

"Morning ladies! How are we this morning?" I asked.

"Not so good," said Molly. "I swear I only drank two beers and can hardly remember anything. Do you know what happened? We remember you bringing us here."

"Well, at the time I found you, you two were busy comparing your tits for Ron and Chad. I don't know what happened before that but you still had your shorts on."

"Oh my God," Theresa said. "I thought we did something really stupid but wasn't sure. So why did we do that? I can't believe I would do that. I didn't have that much to drink."

"You were both drugged. Another five minutes and you would have been having sex." I didn't see the point in sugar coating anything. Plus, I was mad that Molly had gotten into such a situation.

"Oh God, I just thought they were being nice and showing us the lodge. I can't believe it," said Molly.

"Me neither," replied Theresa. "The drugs must have been wearing off when we got home because I do remember getting my pajamas on and loaning a pair to Molly. I feel so stupid."

"It's ok, girls, they probably got a few free feels but I doubt much else. I took both of you out the back exit so no one else saw you and brought you home. Molly, you need to get dressed so we can go back and pick up your car. By the way, I called your dad last night and told him you spent the night here."

We got in my pick-up and were headed back to the lodge to retrieve Molly's car when my cell phone rang; it was my Dad.

"Jason, where are you? There's a sheriff's deputy here wanting to talk to you. He says you're being accused of vandalizing some vehicles at the lodge."

"What? Me? Dad, tell him I'm headed over to the lodge right now. I'm taking Molly back to get her car. I'll see him there. I have no idea what they're talking about. Talk to you later, Dad."

"What's wrong?" asked Molly

"Someone vandalized some property at the lodge. I'm being accused of it."

"But, you were with me and Theresa. I'm your witness," responded Molly.

I was thinking, "A drugged witness? Not very helpful," but at leased she offered.

When we arrived the deputy approached me. We'd had a few minor run-ins before, but believe it or not we were friends. It seemed whenever I got into scuffles over the years he was sent to talk to me.

"Ralph, what's this all about?" I asked.

About that time Ron came up to Ralph and said, "Arrest him! We know it was him. There are witnesses, he isn't getting away with his shit this time."

Deep down I had to hide a laugh and smile when Ron said shit. Ralph, the deputy, told Ron to stand back and he would do the questioning.

"Where were you last night?" asked Ralph.

"Right here at the party. I took Molly and her friend home kind of late; they'd had too much to drink and I knew they shouldn't drive."

Molly spoke up and said it was true. I asked her to step back and I'd handle this, I didn't want her any more involved than necessary.

"What the hell am I being accused of vandalizing? I did knock Chad on his ass but I don't think he broke anything." I sorta smiled.

"Their cars were vandalized last night or early this morning. You're our primary suspect," said Ralph.

"Whose cars were vandalized and why me?"

"Come with me," said Ralph.

We walked around to the other side of the building and there were Ron and Chad's car's filled with waste. It smelled terrible, even for me. Molly's eyes grew wide as she covered her nose, and it made me sort of smile again. We backed away a short distance so we could breathe.

"I didn't do it, Ralph. I was in my pickup last night. Lots of people saw me."

"Two witnesses saw you come back and empty the port-a-potties around five this morning. They say you and another man were empting the toilets."

"Who are the witnesses and are they sure they saw me?" I asked.

He called over Larry and another guy and asked them if it was me they saw emptying the potties. Larry stared at me and said, "Yes, I'm sure."

"What have you got to say for yourself, Jason? Caught red-handed this time," said a smiling Ron.

"Ralph, they're lying. I can prove it to you. Our company didn't have the contract to empty these potties. The Williams Brothers waste disposal company did. That's who Larry saw, not me."

"How do you know the Williams Brothers were here?" ask Ralph.

"This morning around seven I had to go to the waste removal plant to empty a truck. As I was leaving, the Williams Brothers were just arriving and told me that they there must have been quite a party. They had just emptied the port-a-potties at the lodge.

"I also have a receipt that I was at the plant this morning. I couldn't be two places at once. I'm sure if you talked to Ted and John Williams that they would tell you they saw me at the waste plant."

The Williams Brothers were friends of mine and I didn't want them to get into trouble. Besides, I don't think Ron or Chad wanted to mess with them without real proof.

"We want to file charges against Jason anyway," said Chad. "If not for the vandalism then for hitting me. That's assault and he admitted to it."

These guys just wanted to get me. Molly came forward. "Sir, can I file charges against Ron and Chad? They drugged me last night and if it wasn't for Jason, I don't know what would have happened."

Ralph looked over at Molly. "That's quite an accusation young lady. Do you have any proof?"

"Maybe there is still something left in the lodge or you can take some blood samples or something." I knew Molly was just trying to help.

Chad spoke, "Hold on a second, Ralph. My dad's the mayor. Do I need to call him?" It was kind of a threat to Ralph.

"Yes, maybe you should. If she files charges against you, we have to investigate. That's the law. I don't give a rat's ass who your father is."

"Officer Ralph," Molly said in her sweetest voice. "If they agree to not file any charges against Jason, then I won't file against them."

Ralph looked over at Chad and Ron. They knew they didn't have any real proof against me and there was a chance there could be drugs left in the lodge. Even if they hadn't brought the drugs themselves, they'd bear some responsibility since they'd thrown the party.

"So, I guess it's in your corner, Chad. Do you want to file this assault charge against Jason? He did admit hitting you, we need to know if it was justified, but a court can decide that."

"Fuck it!" said Chad. "Let's just forget the whole damn thing. I don't want to tie up the courts time with her useless charges." We all knew Chad was just looking for a way to end the trouble he could be in.

"Well, I guess you can go, Jason. Sorry about the mistaken identity. Nice meeting you, miss," he said to Molly.

"Nice meeting you too, Deputy Ralph," Molly replied.

I walked Molly to her car and thanked her for her help but told her it wasn't necessary. They didn't have that good of a case.

"Did you do it, Jason?" asked Molly.

"Yes, I hit Chad."

"No, the other thing, you know, the shit thing. That was a horrible thing to do."

I didn't answer her but did say, "Drugging my friends is even worse."

After Molly pulled out I saw Ron was standing alone. I walked up to him and said, "If you ever mess with Molly again I'll see that you're in the car the next time." He just stared at me as I walked away.

I thought is was all over till I got home. My dad was waiting for me.


"Jason, we need to talk, and I mean right now."

I was taken back by both the expression on his face and the tone of his voice. He looked more serious than I'd ever seen him.

"What is it, Dad? I didn't get into trouble; no charges were filed.

Deputy Ralph was a friend of my dad and I figured he talked with him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.