Hidden Video - Cover

Hidden Video

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

A New Identity?

Erotica Sex Story: A New Identity? - Dad suspects something is going on while he is away at work, so he puts in some hidden cameras to find out. The resulting videos are pretty eye opening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Cris makes a decision about what to do with Michelle, but the evening turns into something much different than he expected...

Cris spent most of the week in conflict, trying to decide if he should go thru with the plans he made with Michelle, or risk her rath by declining and being loyal to Missy.

He could see no way out of his dilemma that wouldn’t anger one or both of the girls, so it seemed his choice was which one did he want to piss off.

On Thursday he finally decided to call his older brother, Ryan, to get his take on the whole dilemma.

At first he only told Ryan about Michelle’s request, focusing on how he should proceed if he chose to go through with it. He and Ryan had always been able to talk openly about anything, especially girls.

“I know you had a knack for picking out virgin girls and taking their virginity when you were QB’ing at college,” Cris said. “Any tips you can offer?”

“Well, it helped that my girlfriend ran the cheer squad and liked setting them up for me,” Ryan replied with a laugh. “But the main thing with this girl is what do you want to be to her afterward. Is she a ‘hit it and forget it’? Or do you care about how she feels and what kind of memory she has of the experience?”

“I want her to have a good experience. Definitely.” Cris replied. “She’s not like Amanda.”

“Amanda?” Ryan quipped. “That big-tittied slut? Did you finally get that? She seemed to like teasing you with it.”

“Yeah. You know we were in the spring play together? I bribed the guy who should have gotten the lead to tank his audition so I could set her up. Then I played Mr naive and got her to come over one afternoon to practice that rape scene while Mom and Dad were still at work. She said she wanted to do the scene for real. I just interpreted ‘real’ a little different than she did.”

“You sly dog!” Ryan laughed. “She make you use a condom? I heard she didn’t let anybody in without one.”

“Naw. Bitch’s on the pill, and I didn’t give her much choice, anyway,” Cris replied. “I rode bareback and nutted all up in that pussy. Gave her a big ole belly fulla Cris-juice.”

The brothers laughed together before Ryan spoke again.

“I’ma have to get you a beer or 3 when I come in again. You’re turning into a regular stud! Now, about this other girl. Since you want to be good to her, it has to be all about her. So here’s what you do...”

Ryan spent about 30 minutes laying out a plan and giving Cris pointers before he got called away. Cris didn’t have a chance to tell him the rest of the story, so he was left to figure that out on his own.

Later that evening he got a text from Michelle. ‘Brother is handled. Rents leaving town. See you Saturday about 5’ it said.

‘K, looking forward to it’ Cris replied, even tho he was dreading the day more than anticipating it.

Missy called him Saturday morning before heading out to tell him bye and chat a bit. She made a point of telling him what time they left, which Cris found a bit odd, but not completely out of character for her.

His friend Brian called, and they caught a matinee and walked around the mall before it was time for Cris to head for the girls’ house. He had made up his mind by now, and knew what he was going to do, for better or for worse.

He stopped at the C store up the road for a drink, and s he was coming back out here noticed David leaning on his car.

‘Uh-oh’ Cris thought, ‘This could be bad.’

“Hey man! What’s up?” Cris said.

“I’m headed out, by request,” David replied. “But you already know that.” Cris nodded, and David continued, “I don’t have to work very hard to know what this is about. What’s going to happen tonight.”

“I’ll call it off if you want,” Cris replied, thinking ‘What a convenient excuse that would be!’ But he wasn’t getting away that easily.

“Nah, man. I talked to my sister for quite a while, and this is what she wants. I just want you to know that I expect you to be good to her. She’s not some slam-and-go slut, and if you treat her like one, we’re going to have a problem. Hear me?”

“I hear ya. It’s all good.” Cris said. “I plan for tonight to be all about her.”

“Make sure it is. Make it as easy on her as possible. Have fun! And don’t knock her up.” David added, almost as an afterthought, before walking off to his own car.

‘That was interesting. I didn’t think the was going to tell anyone.’ Cris thought as he drove over to the house.

Michelle met him at the door in shorts and a t shirt and invited him in. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, with no makeup on. She looked got and sexy, even so.

“Want a coke?” Michelle asked, heading to the kitchen. She didn’t really wait for an answer before leaving the room and returning a moment later with two cans. She handed him one and motioned toward the couch.

As he say down and opened his Coke, Michelle say next to him and put her hand on his thigh.

“So, how do you want to do this?” She said. “Should we go to my bedroom? Or is this better?”

“Chelle, listen,” Cris began, shopping his Coke and swallowing hard. “You’re really hot! And I would LOVE to be your first, but I really do love Missy, and I can’t do this to her. I’m sorry!”

“Sorry?! You’re sorry!?!” Michelle yelled at him. “I had to tell David to get him to leave, cause he figured out something was up. You know how embarrassing that was? And now you’re gonna tell me you’re SORRY!?! No way! We had a deal, and you’re going to honor it!”

She reached out and grabbed Cris’s cock thru his shorts. He flinched away from her.

“I can’t!” He said. “I just can’t. I’m going to tell Missy everything. I just hope she’ll forgive me. Forgive us.” He added.

“Oh. So now you’re just going to tell her? You suddenly got religion, or something? You think she’s going to choose you, after I tell her how you took advantage of me being drunk to get a free blowjob? And then you came here, trying to screw me, and I had to force you to leave! Hope do you think she’s going to take that? I’ll make you out to be a monster. She’ll never want to see you again!” Michelle finished with a spat. She was bowed up toward him on the couch now.

Cris was uncomfortable, and stood up.

“You wouldn’t lie to her about all this. And I’m not going to, either. I’ll take my chances with begging for forgiveness, but I can’t go around behind her back anymore. It’s just not right!” Cris finished.

“So that’s it? You’re just gonna leave me hanging and fess up to Miss Goody two shoes? You don’t care that she’s gonna pissed at me, too?”

“I’m sorry, Chelle! I just can’t hurt her like this. She won’t stay mad at you long. She might be pissed at me forever, but I have to take that chance. I’ll just beg for mercy and hope she forgives me. Please don’t tell her. I will come over when she gets back and do it. I’m sorry! I have to go!”

Cris turned and started toward the door. He stopped when she spoke again. “You don’t have to beg.”

He turned around and did a double take when he saw the sisters standing there together, arm in arm.

“What? How? I thought... ?” He trailed off.

“I was never going to Chicago. It was just a test. I know everything.” Missy said. “The party wasn’t planned, tho.’

“Yeah. Bill really did roofie me,” Michelle said. “The pills were planted for me to find, to make me think what I felt was just the beer. I was really out of it, and you saved me from getting screwed!”

“I was pretty ticked at her for coercing you,” Missy said. “But when her memory came back and she told me how you saved her from Bill’s plan, I couldn’t be mad. She told me about the night of the play, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.