Sun, Sea & Shagging - Cover

Sun, Sea & Shagging

by Marc Nobbs

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: A Lads holiday in the sun that should have been filled with sex, sex and more sex, had resulted in nothing more than a few snogs and the odd handful of tit until Jon meets a pair of sisters sunbathing topless by the pool. They lure him back to their villa, and by the end of the day, Jon has a story to tell his mates that will make then green with envy. Written around 2004 and since revised, this is a fun little stroker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Two weeks of fun in the sun. Sea, sea and shagging. That was how the trip was sold to us. But four days into the trip, the most action I had managed was a few snogs and the odd handful of tit in the nightclubs. The rest of the boys hadn’t had much luck either.

I did hook up with this fantastic looking bird on the second night. She had legs that went on forever, long blonde hair and massive tits. And she’d given me all the signs that she wanted it too. But when I asked her if she wanted to go to my place or hers, she said she couldn’t stay out all night because her parents would wonder where she was. It turned out she was only sixteen. She got really upset when I told her she was too young and hurled abuse at me as I walked away.


I was an early riser and quickly got into the habit of waking up before my mates and popping down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. On the fifth morning, I was sitting at my table overlooking the pool and sipping my coffee when I spotted two of the best-looking girls I had seen on the island so far. They were lying topless in the early morning sun a couple of poolside loungers.

They were both gorgeous, which almost goes without saying on this island, but what was interesting was how similar they were. As far as I could tell with them lying down, they were both the same height and the same build. They both had the same dark brown hair cascading down around their shoulders, and the same size tits resting flattened out on their chests.

And I couldn’t take my eyes off them.

They must have been having a conversation that I couldn’t hear because they sat up and started to gather their things together. It was an amazing sight to see two almost identical women stand and then bend over together. Their bikini bottoms stretched over their arses as they picked up their valuables. It looked like they planned to spend the day by the pool because they left their towels on the loungers.

They walked past me and up to the bar. Both had slipped on loose blouses, but I still got a good look at their tits bouncing gently as they passed. They ordered drinks and then headed back towards me. One of them stopped when she reached my table.

“Mind if we join you?”

“Sure,” I said. “Have a seat.”

“Come on, Julie,” the first girl said. “Park your arse.” Her accent was coarse and northern. I guessed they were from Manchester or thereabouts.

Julie gave me an apologetic look with a weak smile and sat down next to her friend.

“This is my sister, Julie,” said the first girl. “And I’m Lucy.”

“Hi there, Lucy. Julie,” I said. “I’m Jon.”

“Pleased to meet you, Jon.”

“I should have guessed you were sisters. You look so similar. You’re not twins, are you?”

“No,” said Julie, speaking for the first time. Hell, they even sounded the same.

“There’s a year between us. I’m the eldest,” said Lucy.

Lucy went on to explain they weren’t actually staying in our hotel. They had a small villa just off the beach but preferred to catch the rays somewhere they could get a drink and meet new people.

“We’ve been here for a couple of days now, and we’ve met some of the most boring people on the planet,” said Julie. “Most of the men we’ve met don’t get up until it’s time to start drinking again.”

“And then they drink so much that they couldn’t fuck if their life depended on it,” her sister added.

I sipped my drink, not sure of how to answer her.

“Do you know how many times I’ve been fucked since I’ve been here?” asked Lucy.

“Err, no.”

“Twice! Twice! This island is supposed to be, like, Fuck City or something and I’ve only gotten laid twice! Julie hasn’t even fucked anyone yet. Can you believe that?”

I was having trouble believing that. Even by the standards of the island, these two were something special. What was wrong with the men they had met? Didn’t they have a libido?

“You must be getting desperate, eh?”

“Too bloody right!” said Lucy. “I’d jump you now if I could.”

Julie sat still, looking embarrassed, and sipping her drink. I smiled at her, and she smiled back nervously. What differences there were between them were certainly in Julie’s favour.

“Let’s go back to our villa,” Lucy said suddenly. She stood up and held out her hand as if she didn’t expect any answer other than ‘yes’ from me.

The girls collected their things from the poolside and we went back to their place. It was light and airy with plenty of room. They even had a private pool—although not a very big one. We were barely through the front door before Lucy was peeling her blouse off and heading poolside. She dived straight in, swam a couple of lengths then got out and lay down on a lounger. I was still in the house and she beckoned me to join her.

“She’s keen, your sister,” I said to Julie.

“She’s not like this at home,” she replied. “Still, they do say that this place brings out a different side of you.”

“Will I be safe if go out there?”

“Probably not. Her man back home isn’t that keen on sex. I think he works too hard. While she’s been here, Lou has only been interested in sex, sex and more sex.”

“Really?” I said in mock surprise.

“I think she comes on a bit too strong personally, that’s why most men back off from her. I think she’s scaring men away from both of us.”

“I’m not sure I want to risk going out there.”

“Go on.” She laughed and slapped my arm playfully. “I’ll bring a drink out. You won’t come to no harm. I promise.” She shrugged. “And if you do, then I’ll make it up to you myself later.”

I joined Lucy on the patio and sat on a lounger next to her. She grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion and smothered her front with it, making sure to rub it in well. Then she handed the bottle to me.

“Do my back?”

She lay down and I poured the creamy white liquid in a long line along her spine. Starting at the top, I rubbed the lotion in. I covered her back with small circular motions and smoothed the oil all the way down her back towards the bikini bottoms that covered her gloriously round arse.

“Ooh, this is lovely, Jules. I should’ve had Jon do my front too.”

Julie put my drink on a nearby table and then lay back on a lounger feigning disinterest. Massaging Lucy’s back had my once dormant cock on the rise. She must have noticed it too. I finished rubbing in the lotion and she sat up and pushed me down onto my back.

She poured a blob of the cold white lotion onto the small hairy patch on my bare chest and rubbed the lotion in as slowly as I had done for her. The bulge in my shorts grew larger. She rubbed the lotion slowly, very slowly, all over my chest and stomach.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.