Save the Tatas

by crotalusw

Copyright© 2011 by crotalusw

Erotica Sex Story: Joining in on a motorcycle trip to raise breast cancer awareness can provide more fun than I'd imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

When the phone rang, I looked over and saw that it was my friend, Michelle.

"Hello?"

"Good morning," she said. "Are you busy?"

Of course, when a coworker asks you if you're busy, you've got to say that you are. You don't want to be called out for shirking your responsibility or wasting company time.

"Not terribly," I answered. "I'm just working on tasks, nothing overwhelming."

She laughed and said, "I'd like to ask you a favor."

"Anything for you," I said with a smile. She and I had been flirting with each other for several years. I think neither of us expected that anything would come of it, but it sure made us smile and provided us with something to make the days more exciting.

She explained to me that she was organizing a motorcycle ride to a town about two hours away. Since it was Breast Cancer Awareness month, they were going to dedicate the ride to that. She had a flyer that she was using to spread the information, but she wanted me to put together a banner that they could take on the ride and have everyone sign when they got to their destination. They'd listen to someone discuss breast cancer and the importance of the battle against it. Michelle asked if I would be willing to put together the banner for them.

"Absolutely," I said. "That won't be a problem at all. I'm all for saving the tatas. I'll just use parts of the flyer and put the header on the banner. I've got some ideas for how it will look."

When I got some spare time, I went out on the web to search for good images of pink ribbons, since the one she had on the flyer was too pixelated to use on something larger like a banner. In my search, I found an excellent image of a woman's chest with a pink ribbon set between her breasts. It didn't show any of the tasty parts, but it was a very nice image.

When I pulled the image into Publisher for the banner, I noticed that it was pretty pixelated when enlarged. I had hoped it would be good enough. I pulled the image into Photoshop to enlarge it by running it through onOne's filter, Genuine Fractals. I was able to enlarge the image up to 22 by 22 inches and keep the edges fairly crisp. I was pretty pleased and I felt the banner looked pretty good. I wasn't sure what Michelle would think of the breasts on her banner, but she really liked it, as did the company she had lined up to help with the breast cancer discussion.

It turned out that a few of my coworkers were going to accompany the motorcycles on the trip. They don't ride, but were going to drive nearby in a car, carrying some of the extra things that wouldn't fit on a bike. I used to live in the town to which they were riding and really enjoyed it there. More than that, I really liked my coworkers and wanted to spend more time with them. They decided to sleep at one house so it was easier to head out the next day. That sounded perfect to me!

After work on Friday, I drove home to check my mail and gather a few belongings then went over to Maya's house. That was our gathering point. Maya lived with her brother, Moncho, in a three-bedroom house. I was good friends with both of them, so was quite willing to spend a fair amount of time with them.

Around 8 o'clock, Cecilia showed up to join us. She had long, flowing hair that was just amazing and her eyes were large and beautiful. She had a very open smile that I found quite infectious. Her breasts were incredible, about the size of large oranges, and left me with many a fantasy. I loved to see her in the office. She dressed well and I found myself having a tough time thinking clearly when she was nearby.

Unfortunately, during conversations I'd learned that Cecilia wasn't interested in someone of my age. I was about five years over her acceptable range, being about 15 years older than she was. I was disappointed to learn that, but people have their likes and dislikes and there's not much one can do about that. I hoped that I could change her mind and tried to be suave around her. I also knew that I don't look my age, so maybe she might make an exception for me. After a while, I started to realize that it wasn't going to happen and tried telling myself to think of myself as her uncle. I figured if I had that approach, I wouldn't want her so much and our relationship could get close without becoming romantic. It was my attempt to save my emotions from being hurt about not getting to date such a lovely woman.

We had started chatting more recently. I had spent some time in her cubicle, working on her emotions. I could see that she'd lost some of the sparkle in her eye and that bothered me. I loved those sparkles. I sat and asked her what was bothering her. She trusted me enough to share her thoughts with me, her fears about being marginalized by new procedures in the office. After listening to her for a while, I had a good sense of her fears and how they were likely to affect her in the future. I shared with her how we feel about her and her work and assured her that there is no way she is going to be marginalized by the procedures. After I pointed out how much we cared for her, I could see that sparkle come back into her eyes. She seemed far more happy and that made my heart leap for joy.

After that, we began to chat more often through e-mail and on the phone. We worked together on the United Way Campaign that the company holds each year. I used my web design skills to put together several web pages to carry the campaign forward, regularly talking with Cecilia about the design. It was always fun to chat with her.

Anyhow, once she showed up at Maya's house, I felt myself start to behave a little differently. I turned on that suave character that I'd used before, trying to again capture her attention. I would tease and flirt with her a bit and had a good time. It was a fun night, even without the expectation of the upcoming ride.

When we finally decided to go to bed, Maya and Moncho headed up to their bedrooms. There was only one bedroom left and I, trying to be a gentleman, invited Cecilia to take it. I figured I could sleep on the couch and let her take the spare bed, thinking she'd enjoy that more than the couch.

Once they were all upstairs, I slipped out of my shorts and shirt and lay down on the couch, trying to fall asleep. I kept thinking about how much fun it was to be with Cecilia and found myself with an erection. It felt good and the more I thought about it, the more my mind started exploring different fantasies.

Then it occurred to me that she and I were in the same house at night. That night might likely be the best chance I'd have to spend some intimate time with her, unless we decided to try dating, which I didn't expect. In spite of the fact that she was in a room between the rooms of my friends, I thought it was worth the risk.

I stood and put on my shorts and shirt then padded upstairs. I walked over to the door to the spare room. I listened closely, trying to sense if Maya and Moncho were asleep. I wasn't sure, so figured I needed to be quiet. I pressed my ear against the door and lightly tapped against the door with my finger, hoping it was loud enough for Cecilia to hear. I heard her roll over in the bed and then a very soft answer.

"Yes?"

I opened the door and peered into the dark room. From the night light in the hallway, I could see she was lying in the bed, leaning up on her elbow. She was wearing a large t-shirt.

"Would you snuggle with me?" I asked. "I'd really love to hold you for a bit."

I could sense her hesitation. I was about to dismiss myself and back out when I heard her soft response.

"Yes."

My heart skipped a beat at that and I walked into the room, closing the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and went to lay down on top of the covers, but she pulled back the sheets to let me under them with her. I slid up against her, putting my right arm around her. She moved closer to me, laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against me.

"Thank you," I said. "I just want to hold and be held for a bit."

That seemed to calm her fears and she snuggled in a bit closer to me.

After a few minutes, I released the hold I had on her, sliding my hand a little lower down her back. I then curled my hand and pressed my fingers into her. I slowly scratched up her back, right up the middle. She moaned a deep moan and pressed against me tighter. I could feel her breasts pressed against my side and had to consciously think of something else to avoid getting another erection and scaring her.

I then slowly slid my fingernails back down her back and started to scratch up and down her back, changing my track time and again to cover her whole back. She was moving her body sinuously like a cat and she felt so very good against me. I had expected and could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. On my next scratch down her back, I scratched a little lower, down to the top of her ass. The curve of her lower back was incredibly erotic. Feeling that she wasn't wearing any panties sent my hormones into overload. I continued scratching her, but spread my area of coverage a bit more, occasionally scratching up her side and lower down her body. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy the feeling and raised up her leg to slide it up my legs. That sent chills of joy up my spine.

With her leg raised up closer to my arms, I decided to see how she'd respond to extending my scratches. My right arm was wrapped around her, scratching where it could and I took my left arm and scratched down her side, extending over her hip and down her thigh. When my hand passed the hem of her shirt and reached her skin, she really moaned out loud. I scratched as low as I could reach on her leg, then reversed my motion and scratched upward. When I got to the hem of her shirt, my hand naturally pushed it upward and I scratched up the skin of her ass, feeling how soft, yet firm it was.

It was at that point that my cock throbbed and I realized there was no stopping the erection that had grown within my shorts. It was in full bloom and the feeling of Cecilia's body against mine wasn't going to let it subside.

She didn't seem bothered at all that my hand was now under her shirt. I kept scratching with both hands, but raised up my right leg to slide it up between her legs. I didn't raise it high enough to press directly against her pussy, but I got close. She wouldn't have that and pressed her hips against me, moving closer to me until her pussy pressed against my thigh. I could feel her hips start to rotate in very small movements against me, searching for that perfect touch that would give her the most pleasure.

I flattened my hands and started to just rub her body, pressing against it and feeling how nice she felt. My left hand was starting to explore more, pressing against her ass cheeks and moving even higher up her hip. That moved the hem of her shirt closer to my right hand and I used that one to raise her shirt a little more. As I pulled on it a bit, she moved her body away from mine a little so her shirt would rise even higher.

I leaned my head forward and kissed the top of her head. She lifted her face and looked at me, her eyes half closed, but radiating desire. I leaned forward again and kissed her softly on the lips. It was our first kiss and I felt myself melt into it. My arms moved around her, holding her close to me. The kiss lengthened and became more passionate.

Breaking the kiss to catch my breath, I moved close to her ear and asked, "would you like to take off your shirt?"

"Mmmhmm," she murmured.

She sat up and quickly slid her shirt up and over her head. My breath caught in my throat as the shirt cleared her breasts, baring them to my sight for the first time. I'd imagined many times what they would be like and they more than lived up to my fantasies. She was absolutely stunning! I couldn't stop the moan from escaping.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," I said. I wanted to be cool and relaxed, but couldn't help but say what crossed my mind.

She beamed at that and I realized I'd done the right thing.

She fell back into my arms, her lips finding mine again. Without her shirt, my hands enjoyed the feeling of her skin, spreading around to enjoy how good she felt.

After kissing for a while, I rolled her to her back. I kissed her some more, but then slid my mouth from hers to kiss along her cheek. I kissed down to her ear, sucking her earlobe into my mouth. She arched her back, moaning out her pleasure at the feel of my mouth on her. I kissed along her neck, occasionally sucking lightly on her skin. She felt so good under me and her movements and sounds urged me on further.

When my lips reached her shoulder, she brought her hands up to run her fingers through my hair. I continued exploring her body, relishing the experience. My lips moved slowly down her upper chest and she started to breathe even faster, anticipating the feel of my mouth on her breasts. I took my time, though, my hands sliding up to cup her breasts and feeling how they responded to my touch. I could occasionally feel her nipples, hardened with desire, as my body slid close to them. I knew they were going to feel amazing between my lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.