Xenia Series - Cover

Xenia Series

Copyright© 2011 by Imnaked4all2C-EvnU

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - First of a series

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I sat at the key board, staring at the monitor for the 10th time today. "That slave ad. I just have to try it. It's online. I can quit anytime I want to." I clicked the ad and "Master" answered. "So, you want to be a slave, do you?"

"Sounds like a how to book I laughed to myself. "Yes, I'd like to be your slave. The thought is so exciting and sensual." Some unknown fully clothed man's slave. THAT is sexy.

We exchanged names and discussed sex slavery and masters. I told him I really wanted to find out if being a man's sex slave was going to work for me and him.

"So, as my slave you will follow my orders. You are only to sign in naked and with your cam on. You are to punish yourself as I say and follow all of my trainings. Any problems, we are done. If you are very good, then perhaps it can go farther." You are not to argue. You are not to ask favors. You must always tell me the truth and also confess any disobedience. Now prove yourself. Take off all of your clothes and sign in to the vid cam to me."

I slowly removed my clothes, touching my nipple and tits, as my pants fell to the floor, I touched my clit and squeezed my ass. I turned on the can and sat there naked.

"I see you followed my orders. When you sign in naked as you ALWAYS are to, be in standing so I may have a better view. Did you touch yourself anywhere?" I hadn't expected that. Uh, yes a little." He typed in caps "I DIDN'T ORDER YOU TO TOUCH YOURSELF! DON'T EVER TOUCH YOURSELF AGAIN BEFORE I ORDER YOU TO. UNDERSTAND?"

I was a little startled but said "Ok, yes". Master said "You will say ' Yes, Master. Thank you.' That is all. Understood?"

I typed back "Yes, Master. Thank you." "Now we understand each other. I have an order for you to obey immediately."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." "Slave, you are to no longer wear a bra, ever except work. When not at work you are to wear a sheer top that can be removed easily. You are to sleep naked, and from now on, when at home, you are to be naked. You are to spend at least 3 hours a day for the next 4 weeks when not working wearing a very short wrap, or long t-shirt and walk around downtown with no underwear. When you see a man who looks creepy, unattractive to you, you are to let the hem slip up to your waist, then act embarrassed. Or be embarrassed-either way. It is early so now go."

Yes, Master. Thank you.

"Oh my God, I can't do that! I'd better tell Master right now. Master?"

"Uh-I didn't say you could ask me a anything. Be silent now."

"But, Master, I..."

"Shut the fuck up! I can see I have much work to do to make you tolerable. I'm already getting pissed off. You are going to keep your bra off. Now-do you have a trash compacter?"

"No," I have a trash can and a fireplace for paper."

Throw ALL of your bras except one for work into the fireplace and light them now. Show me with the cam you are obeying me."

"Yes, Master. thank you."

My cunt watered and swelled with this idea. I wanted to touch my tits, my clit, but Master didn't say I could. I did my best to show him how horny this was making me by spreading my legs wider in front of the camera, bending forward so he could view my opening hole and see the lube coming out.

I was soooo tempted to touch, massage, rub. My clit was throbbing, and I couldn't touch it without an order. As of now, I am not allowed to ask.

I gathered up all of my bras and tossed them in and fired them up. The smoke went up the fireplace and they were gone, except one sports bra for work.

I longed to fondle my tits and nipples especially, or have them fondled. For now-I was a single.

Now for your underwear, "I think you need to go bottomless, so put all but 3 panties in there too. You may wear them to work only."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." as I placed all save 3 panties into the fire. "What's next, I'm afraid to ask."

"Slave, you had spoken out of turn. You are to be punished by humiliation. Wrap a towel around your waist and secure it with duct tape. Cut a t-shirt so it barely covers your tits, show me first so I can approve or have you cut more. Put the rest of your clothes into a locked room, put the key in an envelope and seal it. You may only open it for a job interview or because I ordered you to. When you have completed these tasks, come back to the cam."

Yes, Master. Thank you.

I went to the linen closet and found a towel-it barely wrapped around, a part of my hip still showed, my butt was almost visible. "I wish I'd bought those big bath towels. I'm too cheap!" I cut the t-shirt and locked up my clothes and sealed the key. I presented myself and the envelope and Master approved of the T-shirt.

"Put the envelope in the map compartment of your car add lock it. Then, drive to the nearest adult store- and buy a graduated butt plug, a dildo and a vibrator. Buy some clips-bag clips work well. If anyone asks, you are NOT to tell them you are a slave obeying, but act like you WANT to dress like thins. Also, stop by a grocery and buy some ginger."

I blurted "Go out like this????"

"SLAVE! You are to punish yourself. Masturbate now-no orgasm. I will watch."

I started to play and rub my already hard clit, it grew and my cunt grew swollen with anticipation, the cunt lube ran down my thighs as my clit started to throb and push out of my crotch. I knew my hole was waiting for something to stuff inside, I started to lose myself.

"SLAVE, STOP!"

"God, he's good. "Stopped right before I came. My clit tingled and pulsed, waiting for me to begin again. I waited for the order. It wasn't what I wanted.

"Slave, go shave all of the hair off your cunt. you're not wearing much, it should be simple. When you are done, show me, then get to the store. Get on the cam when you're back"

Yes, Master. Thank you.

I was so horny, my clit was twitching and pulsing. I shaved my cunt which was no easy task. I went in the bathroom and finally got it all. I showed Master and he approved. To the store I went.

I looked all around the street from my porch and quickly got into the car. I drove to town and after a few cruises up and down the main streets saw an adult store. I had to park in front. I slid across the shift into the passenger seat to get out to minimize my time outside where someone I knew might see me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.