Hardon Family 05: Convention Surprise - Cover

Hardon Family 05: Convention Surprise

by Marc Tremaine

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Tremaine

Erotica Sex Story: 6'4" stud John was in an unusual position, on all fours, waiting to get fucked by Sam, a grey haired older daddy-type stud he'd met at the convention. First they'd planned on just some quick toilet sex, but after a 16 year old bus boy followed them into the men's room, and Sam had fucked his huge meat into the teen's pussy while he was bent over in a stall getting throat fucked by John, they'd decided to adjourn to John's room. The surprise came later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

WARNING: This story is a product of imagination; it is not a depiction of real life. It involves sexual acts between two or more males of the human species. If you are offended by that idea or its explicit description, regardless of whether it's the act that offends you, or the age or relationship of the participants, don't read this story. If writing about any type of sex between males is illegal in your nation, or in your particular municipality, county, state, province, or other political subdivision, don't read this story. If your age makes it illegal to read this story, don't read this story.

Copyright 1997. All rights reserved. You have the right to download this story to keep on your computer, and to print a hard copy if you preserve the title, warning and copyright notice. You do not have the right to otherwise reproduce or repost this story. You do not have the right to rewrite this story. You do not have the right to use this story to make any amount of money for yourself or anyone else. If you do not understand these rights as I have listed them for you, my address is above: ask before acting.

Thanks for reading

John was in an unusual position!

Unusual for him, that is. At six-four, two hundred pounds, with an eleven-inch slab of meat that jutted out like a monster club from a jungle of crotch hair when he was hard—like he was now—he didn't often find himself on his knees at the edge of a king-sized bed, resting his weight on his forearms, so that his hard-mus­cled butt was sticking in the air. And he didn't often find himself waiting eagerly to play mare to another man's stal­lion—like he was now.

John looked to the left and smiled at his reflection in the mirror that ran the full length of the wall. His huge dick jutted out below his belly and was leaking an almost steady stream of clear, shiny precum onto the sheets. Christ! he thought. If the guys could see me now!

All his life, he'd been on top. He was always the biggest, and with his build and the size of his dick, every man or boy he'd been with had been so eager to suck him off or have his prick shoved up their asshole that that was all he ever did. Not that it wasn't great, it was! But once the regular orgies had gotten started at home, he wondered if the situation might change, but it hadn't.

A couple of weeks ago, his older brother Paul and Paul's sixteen-year-old son, Dan, had been brought out by Mark, the third and youngest brother. Rob, Paul's fag-hating partner on the police force, made a spectacular coming out that night, too. His nickname was "Randy" now. Paul had been almost insatiable since then, like he was trying to make up for lost time. He'd fucked or been fucked so many times that night in the park toilet that he couldn't get enough. But once he'd seen John with a har­don for the first time, all he wanted was to have that club-cock up his shitter frequently. John had been willing to oblige! Especially since his nephew usually came to the house, too. It was a real turnon to have father and son taking turns getting fucked by brother/uncle John.

And while the twins, Rick and Mike, would fuck any hole willing to spread in front of either dick, all that they, too, wanted from their father was long, leisurely fucks—or short, rough ones if that was all John had time for. Even fucking the tiny white ass of Donny, his fourteen-year-old youngest son, had become vaguely dissat­isfying—although Donny's screams of ecstasy when he felt his dad's jism boiling up his hole were a sure sign Donny was enjoying himself!

The problem was—he hadn't known what the problem was. Until this trip.

He sighed and watched the man walking back from the toilet, liberally coating his rigid dick with lubricant as he walked.

What was weird was that John had been instantly turned on at the sight of Sam. And he never got a hardon for an older man. Never! (Unless it was a relative, though, like his older brother.) He liked his males young—the younger the better. That's why he enjoyed being a school principal. He'd acquired a whole stable of hot teenaged boys eager to be serviced by John. And the select circle of teachers with the same tastes kept on bringing in more. Not that the men didn't fuck and suck each other from time to time—they did. But most of the time they used the teenagers to get their rocks off.

So it was a real shock to John, at the first sight of Sam, to feel his cock beginning to grow inside the jock he always wore when he went to public meetings. All a cute young boy had to do was walk by, twitching his little butt in tight jeans, and John was immediately rigid. Instant hardon—and instant embarrassment if he was wearing briefs or boxers. So the jock kept him con­fined, although even that bulge was very noticeable.

Sam's bulge was noticeable, too! He was a principal, like John, but at a small, private military school in the East. As they were introduced by their host at the welcoming cocktail party at the hotel, John looked up into piercing dark eyes when they shook hands. Sam was about six-six, with closely-cropped brown hair that had just a hint of grey at the temples, deeply- tanned skin, narrow nose, wide mouth, and a body like a young Schwarzenegger! He'd been wearing a polo shirt that molded his chest, emphasizing his massive biceps, with a thick thatch of dark, curly hair visible where the shirt was open at the neck. He was wearing jeans and sandals, and the mound to the left of his fly-buttons was large enough to have the women in the room openly staring, while the men did so more discreetly—but no less avidly. There wasn't a man alive—straight or gay—who didn't compare dick sizes, or who didn't want to see a really huge prick.

Their conversation was strictly legitimate, not even a sin­gle double entendre, yet John found himself beginning to breathe more heavily, and the ache in his balls was killing him! All he could think of was getting to a toilet stall and whipping off a load of cum so that he could deal with the situation more calmly, and without the distraction of pulsing meat.

"Uh, look, Sam, I gotta hit the john. Back in a minute."

John started to turn away, but stopped when Sam said, "Hey, good idea, I need to go, too."

Thoroughly confused, and thoroughly turned on, especially by the momentary thought of being in a restroom with Sam, John started toward the bathroom in the hospitality suite. At least there he'd have privacy to take care of himself. "Look, John, that's got a line to it. Let's just use the public one down the hall." Trapped, John just nodded.

The two men had put their drinks down and headed out the door. The men's room was only a few steps away, and it was des­erted. John moved into the stall nearest the door, hurriedly dropped his pants, pulled the jock aside so his dick was free, and sat down on the crapper. It was only then that he noticed the hole in the wall—the glory hole to the next toilet.

And that was the one Sam had just entered!

John decided that someone upstairs was really pissed off at him. First he gets horny at the sight of an older man. And then he gets a hardon. And then he winds up in a cruising john next to a straight fellow-princi­pal. How the fuck was he going to explain away his rigid prick if Sam happened to glance through a glory hole that looked to John at that moment that it was about the size of a dinner plate?

He didn't have to.

A monster dick, rivaling his in size, was slowly sliding through the glory hole. Sam's deep voice whispered in the silence, "I think we got the same problem, John." John didn't answer in words, he just leaned over and gobbled down as much of the dick as he could swallow. Sam let out a deep sigh. "Oh, suck that dick, John, swallow me whole. C'mon, baby, work that fuckin' piece of meat." John began bobbing up and down more rapidly, pumping his own meat at the same time. Then Sam started fucking his dick in John's mouth and John basically just held still and let him do it. He was leaking precum like a sonofa­bitch, what with that enor­mous dick punching back and forth through the hole.

"Hey, man, let me have some of that!"

The whisper this time was someone new. John looked up from his cocksuck­ing to see part of a face peering through the crack in the door. What the fuck! John unlocked the stall door and leaned back, stroking his own meat with his right hand, and fist­ing Sam's spit-slimy cock with his left.

It was one of the busboys from the reception. Even though he was standing in plain view in the well-lit john, his cock was in his hand and he was beating off. He gulped at the sight of the two incredible dicks and beat his own meat harder. He was young, maybe sixteen or seventeen to John's thirty-two, on the thin side, and average looks, but to John he was a gift from heaven. Young mouth to suck him off!

John gestured and the boy moved into the stall eagerly, dropping to his knees to start slurping and slobbering over John's cock. John stood up and held the boy's head while he began pumping into the kid's mouth—and the kid took it! He was deep-throating like a pro, and beating both himself and Sam off while he was suck­ing John. But Sam clearly wanted something more. His dick withdrew, and the busboy, perhaps figuring a cock in the mouth was worth two in hand, began to work even harder on John.

The stall door opened, and John dropped his mouth in amaze­ment. Sam's jeans were around his ankles, his shirt was shoved up above a thick forest of chest hair and large, hard tits, and looming out from his pelvis, above fat, low-hanging balls, was a dick longer than John's! "Sam, what if somebody comes in?"

Sam was holding the door open with his hip as he pulled the still-sucking busboy to his feet and began removing the boy's pants. "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." The boy stopped sucking long enough to help Sam get his slacks down on the floor, and then he started in again. Sam dropped several loads of spit to freshen up his cock, and then poked his finger into the boy's hole. The kid was greased up! Sam chuckled at the advance plan­ning and placed the head of his huge cock against the ass pucker.

John had a clear view as the educated asshole opened easily and then swal­lowed the monster dong in one smooth, steady slide.

"Good?" John asked.

"Oh, yeah, baby, nice, tight boyhole." Sam began the long, long strokes of his hips that pulled almost his whole dick out before shoving it back in again. The boy stopped sucking long enough to murmur around a mouthful of man-meat, "Oh, man, gimme that monster prick. Shove that meat up my hole. C'mon, daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Sam increased the speed of his fucking. "Yeah, son, take this dad-dick up your hole. You need your boypussy reamed out by some heavy father-dick. Take it all, son, take it all!"

John was face-fucking the kid in a frenzy now. So Sam liked young boys, too, and liked father-son fantasies. John was almost more turned on by that than by the sight in front of him. "Fuck your boy, Sam," he whispered. "Fuck your son's tiny, tight ass. Slam that dad-dick home and spray his gut full of father-cum. Fuck him, Sam, fuck him!"

And Sam did! He was reaming the kid's asshole with full-length lunges and the kid was in ecstasy. He was mindless with lust, the sucking forgotten, just concentrating on the waves of pleasure coming from his ravaged butthole as Sam held him tight, preventing the kid from jacking off any more, and muttering a steady stream of obscenities and lust driven remarks at his "son." And then with one final lunge that almost knocked John back against the wall, Sam began cumming. It was a tidal wave shoot­ing up the boyhole!

Massive chest heaving, Sam quickly recovered and smiled at John, who was jacking himself off, waiting to get a shot at the kid's mouth. He clamped one hand around the boy's mouth and then yanked his dick out! The kid's scream was muffled by the hand. And then Sam turned him around. Without a hand on him, the bus­boy had sprayed himself with hot globs of boy jism, staining his uniform shirt, and dripping onto his pants. He started to reach for his pants, but Sam stopped him.

"Clean up my dick."

The boy sighed regretfully. "Sorry, man, no more. I can't. Once I cum..."

"Once you cum, you can cum again. Now suck!"

Sam roughly shoved the boy's head down to the head of Sam's only-slightly-softened meat. "Fuck him, John."

The kid began squirming in panic. "No, please! I can't take it. Please, don't."

But opening his mouth to object only gave Sam a chance to shove his prick in, and then hold the boy's head firmly in place. John was so horny he was afraid he'd shoot with just the head of his dick inside the boy's shitter. But he was willing to chance it! Although the boy had clamped his ass tight in fear, he really didn't have much choice against the two determined men. John began sliding in, the hot asswalls well-greased by assjuice and Sam's cum. Using Sam's cum as a lubricant made John even more excited and he began his own full-length ramming.

The boy was crying steadily. He had licked Sam clean, and now he was just begging them to let him go, but now it was John who was in a frenzy of lust. The only thing that could have stopped his ball-busting come was a bunch of cops busting in the door, and there weren't any around. "Hey, boy-slut, shut the fuck up. You got your ass creamed by your father, and now it's your Uncle John's turn. And when we're done, we're going to keep you as a fucktoy. Whenever one of us is horny he'll use your mouth or use your butthole."

Sam smiled broadly at John's language. His dick began to get hard again. He held the boy's head and slid his prick between the warm, wet boylips once more. No deepthroating, just a steady back-and-forth on the first few inches of dick. He was turned on, too, by the sight of John's lusty buttfucking.

John knew he was close to cumming so he slowed his stroking for a moment and reached down. The kid was hard again! John looked Sam in the eyes and mouthed, "Suck him?" Sam grinned. A load of hot, salty boycum would taste great! He nodded.

John put his hands on the boy's shoulders and pulled him up so his head was more at an angle toward the ceiling; John squatted slightly on wide-spread legs and looked down with horny pleasure at the sight of his own horny prick sliding in and out of the tender young butthole. "Your Uncle John is going to cum up your butt. And your dad is going to suck your sweet young boydick. Think you're gonna like that?"

The tears were gone now and the horny frenzy was back. The boy's body was quivering and he was moaning "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," steadily as John resumed the long, hard strokes deep into the tight boybutt. Each of the inward strokes forced the boydick further into Sam's throat and then John was filling the boy's ass with a second load of hot steaming mancum, and the boy began shooting wad after wad into Sam's eager mouth.

By the time they stopped cumming, the boy was so wiped out he wasn't aware of John sliding the softening cock out of his butt, or the two men stripping him naked and leaning him back on the toilet, with his legs wide, and his sticky cock flopped across his thighs. They wedged the stall door open, and then put his clothes in the next stall. The next visitor to the men's room was in for a thrill.

The adults quickly cleaned up, flushed, and got dressed. They were almost to the door, when Sam suddenly pulled John close, and kissed him! It was a short, hard, masculine kiss and it gave John an instant hardon. Sam broke the kiss. "I'm stay­ing at a friend's place."

John just nodded. "Let's go."

Once there, they didn't waste time on preliminaries. Their meat was at full staff before they had their clothes off. Side by side, facing the mirror, they looked like stud brothers. They stroked each other's cock and looked each other in the eyes in the mirror, turned and began deep-tongue kissing, their dicks trapped between their bellies and leaking precum into their chest and belly hair. And somehow, without discussion, they knew what was going to happen next.

And that was going to be John losing his cherry.

John's hard-muscled ass glowed white against his tan; his asshole was hairy and dark brown. He winced a little as Sam slid one greasy finger inside. He'd popped a lot of cherries with his huge meat, and now he was going to find out what it felt like to be on the receiving end of a twelve-inch ramrod.

"First time?"

Embarrassed, John nodded. He looked left and watched in the mirror as Sam massaged his ass with callused hands. Sam's fuck­tube was right in line to ram home. Sam's thumbs spread John's buttcheeks. "Don't worry. It's gonna be my first time, too."

John was confused for a moment. He knew it wasn't Sam's first time for fucking, so that meant ... holy shit! Sam had never been fucked either, and he was going to let John...

But John didn't have time to think about the future right then, because all he could think about—or feel—was the enormous dickhead pressing against his virgin hole. For a stud who had fucked the boy in the john so roughly only a short time be­fore, Sam was being strangely gentle. John forced himself to relax his butthole, trying to do himself what he had told so many virgins to do when he was on top. With a gasp from both men, the head suddenly slid in. Sam paused. "Son, just hold it right there. You got me so fuckin' horny I'll pop if we move right now."

Both men looked in the mirror. What a sight! Sam's tremen­dous rod was just barely inside John's shitter; there were at least another ten inches still to go. And John was loving it! Somehow, the pain he'd expected hadn't happened. He reached down with his right hand and stroked his own randy meat. Still watch­ing the images in the mirror, John shoved his butt back toward Sam. Two more inches went in. John braced himself with both hands on the bed and pushed back again. And this time it was like he'd been getting fucked regularly all his life—every fuck­ing inch of that meat went into his hole and up inside his belly smoothly and easily. And it turned him on like crazy!

He'd never felt this kind of lust before. His whole body was on fire! And it was all from the billows of heat raging out­ward from his steaming hole. "Oh, Christ, Sam. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me good and long and hard!" Sam obliged—on the hard fucking part. He had to, in the hopes he could get at least one or two good strokes in before he blasted this butt with an incredible load of cum.

Two deep plunging strokes, then three, then four, and still he hadn't shot his wad! John's ass relaxed a little more and now the twelve-inch tube of fucksteel was moving inside him like a piston, heating up John's asswalls even more. Sam picked up speed, and John moved in time with him so that the sound of Sam's belly banging against John's hard butt was loud in the bedroom.

John had had no idea sex could be this fantastic, not even the first time he had gotten to fuck his fourteen-year-old son. He fucking loved it! He loved the feel of Sam's huge hands on his hips, holding him in place while his asshole got filled. He loved the sound of Sam's rapid, heavy breathing, and the obsceni­ties that were beginning to drip from his lips. He loved the heat that was roaring even harder from his stuffed shitter. But most of all he loved having manmeat up his hole!

Both men began to spin out into a fog of lust where the only thing they were aware of was the sensations in prick and ass. John couldn't restrain himself. He be­gan panting and moaning and writhing, trying to impale himself even further on Sam's mighty fuckrod, feeling himself begin to hyperventilate, his flesh starting to tingle. Sam began moving even faster, although John couldn't have understood how—if he'd been in any shape to think.

"FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK YOUR SON'S MANHOLE, RAM THAT PRICK UP YOUR BOY'S SHITTER, FUCK ME, SAM, FUCK ME, FUCK ME­FUCKMEFUCKME!" John's screams were loud enough to wake neighbors, or rattle the walls, but neither man cared. They were too far gone!

"Don't come, son, don't come. Save that load for daddy!" Sam managed to pant.

"Oh, Christ, yes, yes, just fuck me, fuck me, let me have your come up my butt! Oh, God, please, please, gimme your load!" John was dripping with perspira­tion, almost in tears as he begged and whimpered, and Sam gave him a load!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.