A Day in the Life - Cover

A Day in the Life

Copyright© 2011 by slightlyjaded

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A day in the life of a chef. Any persons or events described within that may coincide with real life are entirely intended. by the way this is pure stroke, no redeaming features. For anybody that tells my co-workers about this I will be highly unimpressed with them. For everyone else enjoy. By the way truth might be stretching things a little, but only a little.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex  

Let me tell you working any Sunday breakfast shift in a kitchen is pure torture.

They want their eggs done just so, and woe betide you if you over under cook them by so much as a second or so.

"And why don't you do some exotic menu item that appears in only two restaurants around the globe?"

Try working one of these shifts with a hangover, blue balls and a lack of caffeine because some bitch stole your coffee cup before you could finish it.

Okay so maybe not to nice, but I'm not feeling to charitable this morning.

"So dude, what's for breakfast this morning?" one of the other chef, who hasn't had to start till much later than my6 O'clock says as he slaps me on the back.

"Can I get away with feeding you shit sandwiches?" I reply.

"Nah you fed us that yesterday" he jibes back at me.

We both know the entire staff had frittata or eggs Benedict the day before, so it's just jokes.

Alyssa wanders in, my dick getting hard just at the sight of her as I think about what I was up too earlier.

"Lauren's just seated a table of twelve."

Ah shit.

That's starting to become a refrain for Sunday mornings.

We're closed.

The restaurant manager has seated a table 2 seconds before The time the kitchen closes.

Suddenly I've got chefs climbing all over my back to shut down so they can set up for lunch, and I've got to serve a table of twelve and get a staff breakfast done for over a dozen people. Suddenly blue balls are the least of my problems.

A quick rush into action, I pull the kitchen hand to help me plate up dishes, and a half hour later I'm in The change room sitting with my head back against the wall trying to relax for a couple of minutes.

Hannah walks in. "Can you do me like you did Alyssa this morning?"

Looking at Hannah long black hair to Alyssa's blonde. Tall slim body with perky breasts and a tight arse. Could I? Hell yes.

"Later." I said as I again stretched out on the cramped bench that ran along the wall of the change room.

She fell to her knees alongside me. This had a slight unintended consequence. Lack of sleep, blue balls, elbow to the grion. I'm sure you can figure out what grabbed my attention first.

I folded like a pretzel. pain radiated out from my centre as she lifted her hard bony elbow from my nuts. I folded around them as I cupped them, protecting them from further damge.

"Oh shit I'm sorry"

Her sincerity pierce the pain I was feeling as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Can I do anything to make it better?" Hannah asked as she looked up into my eyes, a look of concern plastered over her face.

"I'll grab the first aid officer." she said as she stood up and turned around to leave the change room.

I grabbed her by the wrist, and said "please, I just need a second.

She did an abrupt 180, dropped to her knees, and grabbed the waistband of my pants.

"Please, I just want what Alyssa got this morning. Please?"

Now I've got t admit, more than a few mastabatury fantasies I've had have involved Hannah, she looks like a sexier Angelina jolie, with no tattoos and eyes that just make you want to grab her by the ears and fuck her till she collapses. Never mind what it does to the heart rate of a 30 year old guy who doesn't watch his diet.

By the way, any chef that is actually working isn't likely to be fat, we'll lose up to 3 kg per shift, try getting chunky with that workout per day. Better than any sauna I've heard of. Doesn't help our cholesterol though when we're grabbing food where we can get it, and deep fried food is real easy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.