A Day in the Life - Cover

A Day in the Life

Copyright© 2011 by slightlyjaded

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A day in the life of a chef. Any persons or events described within that may coincide with real life are entirely intended. by the way this is pure stroke, no redeaming features. For anybody that tells my co-workers about this I will be highly unimpressed with them. For everyone else enjoy. By the way truth might be stretching things a little, but only a little.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex  

Just another typical day in the life in the chef

Bzzzy, Bzzzt. The noise pierced through my brain like a particularly sadistic surgeon who had misplaced his scalpel, used an icepick, and then sealed it up inside my skull by mistake.

I rolled over and slapped the alarm. Missed, try again, got it.

Better sit up. I've got breakfast shift today.

As I sat up I changed my mind. The sadistic prick of a surgeon had left the icepick in there on purpose. I thought I could also feel his watch rattling around there as well.

Why did I have tequila for dinner. It probably wasn't my greatest idea. It didn't matter how hot the girl you're drinking it with is. Of course how hot she actually was after the first few glasses of "relaxants" I really couldn't tell you.

I Think she was blonde, with darker hair. Somewhere between 5 and 6 feet tall. Large breasts, or was it small. Now everyone I knew had woken up with a fuzzy memory of a night spent drinking, but this was a good one. I had better thank whoever it was that called a taxi for me last night.

This really isn't getting me anywhere.

Okay I'd better get going, if I'm not there on time to open this boss is going to get pissed.

AS much as I'd love to tell him where he can shove the early morning shift I need the money, so I had better get going.

Oh hell no, I thought as I rolled over. Five more minutes sleep.

I'll just lay down for a second. I Rolled onto my side where I examined the body next to me. Okay, it seems she really was blonde.

Open eyes.

Daylight.

There shouldn't be daylight I've got the early shift.

Fuck! I'm late.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.