A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 2: Intro to Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Intro to Fun - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Morning came when Cleo came. The door burst open and Cleo threw open the curtains and shouted "Good morning!"

I groaned and rolled over.

"Ah no. It's past time to get up. I gave you a break." She said and pulled the blankets off of me.

"Hey!"

"Op! how I was supposed to know you sleep nude now?" She gave my bare ass a stinging swat. "Get up anyway! It's nearly 10!" And out she went.

10? Wow! I'd slept almost 14 hours!

Up and, what the hell, nude, I headed to the shower down the hall. Scalding hot shower was just what was needed to get the blood flowing. And flowing it was. I actually felt awake for a change. Normally I felt like a zombie walking around in a daze not feeling anything physically or emotionally but I found this morning that the soap on my body actually feels good. And I was looking forward to going shopping. Hm, maybe it's true what they say? Talking about it helps? We'll see. Or maybe it was that wonderful shower with all those jets doing all sorts of wonderful things to my body.

"Hurry up!" Came the shout from downstairs.

I sighed and turned off the bliss coming from the taps and hurried down the hall in a towel. Without a thought I dropped the towel and put on the too tight jeans and shirt and off I went without a touch of makeup.

"Alright already."

Cleo nodded once and off we went to hit the stores.

"I've gained so much weight, I don't want to shop!"

"Actually you haven't." Cleo said matter of factly.

"What are you talking about? Even these jeans are too tight, and these I finally had to go out and buy!" I pointed to the fact I had a bit more than a muffin top going on.

"Granted," She nodded, "you're clothes are too tight, very true. But you've not gotten fat."

"Huh?" was my response.

Cleo stopped, put her hands on her hips and said, "look Kat, Derek made you think you had be a size 6 and you were. All you've done since is fill out as a woman. I'm betting you're a size 10, 12 max."

"12!!!" I exclaimed in open mouthed horror.

"Yeah, 12. Which is what you should be. Look, you're tall, you're like what? 5 foot 11?"

"Hardly! 5 foot 8"

She snorted, ignoring me. "you're tall and you've got curves. You're not all skin and bones. You're boobs have filled out and you've got an ass now! Before you just had a back and legs."

"Cleo!"

"Here, try on this ... and this ... and this ... and oh hell, even this..." Cleo piled my arms high with clothes. "but first! a new bra."

What do you know? She was right. A new correctly fitting bra didn't make my boobs look fat and squished and over flowing, but made them look plump and ripe and heavy. With the boobs in the correct place the tummy no longer looked like it was protruding out but just a bit curved, just a bit. The hips had widened that's true, but instead of making me look fat in squished on jeans, I looked rounded and curved in a pencil skirt and heels.

"And look!" Cleo turned me so my back was to the mirror. Looking over my shoulder the split in the skirt was dangerously high but made my legs look long and my ass looked ... well ... I had an ass now and was suddenly very proud of it! "now for swim suits!"

I turned to face the mirror once more and stayed where I was, while Cleo went for suits. I stared at the vision in front of me. I looked down right sexy. Smoothing down the blouse and feeling the curve of my hips. I put either hand on my breasts, and lifted, feeling their weight and size. I could feel and see in the mirror the nipples rise up and harden. I drew a lazy circle around each nipple watching myself in the mirror.

"See, you're not dead yet." Cleo whispered in my ear behind me.

I jumped and blushed beet red.

"Try these, and I wanna see. I got all one pieces." Cleo rambled on as I headed for the curtain. No, not dead yet.

"Ugh, too floral" Cleo wrinkled her nose at the 3rd suit I tried on.

"Only one more." I cautioned her.

"That's ok. There's more stores."

I came out in the last one. I liked it. She liked it. Pure black. A demi cup that raised and presented my breasts like an offering on a plate. I could add or detach the straps. It was very simple. Fit very well. Hid any trace of tummy with a control tummy panel and was cut over the cheeks of the ass to give that right look. I bought it. Not too sexy. Not too modest. Right for my age. Right for this recovering stage of my life. I nodded.

"Onward!" Cleo charged into store after store.

By the time we headed back to the cabin I was bogged down with bags. This time, once in my room I used the wardrobe, hanging up skirts and blouses and lining up shoes. The second drawer of the dresser was filled with lace panties and new matching bras, new hose and a new a sexy nightie Cleo made me buy. I tried to tell her I wasn't going to be ready for that for a while yet but she forced me. And honestly I wasn't minding. Before we came home I'd even gotten my hair trimmed and styled for Jake's party. Nothing fancy at all. Just the ends trimmed and had it styled in an updo with wispy bits loose to float over my neck.

"Hurry!" Cleo called rushing by my door heading to the bathroom. She herself was only in a panty. Her boobs bouncing up and down as she raced by.

"Hey! I thought you were taking me on vacation, so far you've only rushed me and bossed me around!" I shouted back.

"Move it!" Was the laughing reply as she raced the opposite way brushing her hair as she ran. "We're running late."

"Ok, Moving Moving" I muttered and reached for the new dress.

A light spring number in a pale teal. Spaghetti straps and full skirt. I slide into a simple sandal low heel and looked in the mirror. Not bad, I thought. But not finished. I added blusher, eyeliner and mascara making my eyes pop with color for the first time in a very long time.

I came downstairs and was greeted with an approving nod.

"Almost." Cleo said reaching for her pink lip-gloss. I rolled my eyes and applied it.

Cleo was bra-less with a strapless sundress of pale yellow and flat dandles.

"How do you go bra-less so much?"

"You should try it." She winked and lead the way out calling over her shoulder, "with no panties it's an exhilarating experience"

"Cleo!"

She only laughed.

"No panty lines to contend with" she reasoned.


I was expecting an older crowd at Jake's welcoming party. Jake must be around 60 or so. I figured that would be the age range. I was surprised to discover they matched Cleo and me more. Which was 25 to 35 or so.

"Cleo?"

"Older people don't camp" she whispered, catching my wondering look over the crowd.

Camp? I thought. Who's camping?

"Cleo I don't think I'm up for this yet."

"Only an hour remember?" She encouraged.

Following Cleo I was introduced to so many people. There were at least 25 milling about. Servers wondered with trays of drinks and finger food. Jake was making rounds greeting everyone, making his way towards us.

"Ah, the prettiest lasses about." Jake flattered us as he came up behind us. He lightly rested his arm around Cleo, his hand on her hip. "and how you be Misses Kat?" he asked with a gleam in his eye.

I laughed. "I am delighted Jake. Again, I can't thank you enough for having us here. I'm already having a wonderful time."

"Ah Good it is to be hearin it then." He leaned into Cleo and whispered something to her. Serious now, she nodded.

Cleo replied to Jake, "right away, I'll have it on your desk in ten."

"That's me girl." Jake said with a familiar pat to her rump and made his way to other guests.

"Sorry Hon, I've got to run and pull the Worechester file for him, he can't find it. Be ok on your own for a bit?" Cleo asked and disappeared at my nod.

"Hey. Dean's the name, how you like the party?" a tall man in white slacks had replaced Cleo neatly. His orange silk shirt half unbuttoned, scotch held loosely in his hand. The other he held out for a handshake.

"Oh! Hi. Katrina." I smiled trying not to make it look too fake. "Nice party." I nodded.

We shook hands.

"I've been coming here for years. I really have a hot time. I saw Cleo leave. You could say I'm a good friend of hers." He winked.

Hot time? He talks like its 1972. I nod and feel my face cracking with the effort of my smile.

"Yeah, as the weather warms up so does the fun. I acquired several keys last year." Dean stated proudly.

I merely nodded. Whatever dude. His smile too smooth, teeth too straight. I'm betting he shaves his chest. I tried to hide a snort of laughter at my own thoughts.

"You're first time here I hear." He looks me up and down. "Friend of Cleo's too?"

"Yes, to both. why?" I turn slightly away from him, hoping to see Cleo coming back early to save me from this Travolta wanna be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.