Seduction of the Innocent: Black Mary Rises - Cover

Seduction of the Innocent: Black Mary Rises

by Baphemetis

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Fan Fiction Sex Story: This story is based loosely on the events depicted in "Countdown to Final Crisis". It's actually probably better if you haven't read the comic book. I have changed many elements including the exact time and place Black Adam finds Mary Marvel. Also, in this story Black Adam is at the height of his political power and the embassy is fully staffed and running. These small details shouldn't keep you from enjoying a story about sex, lust and revenge! :)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Superhero   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution   .

Chapter 1: Black Mary Rises

Isis stood before him, just as he remembered her in life. Her beautiful breasts betrayed themselves beneath the folds of her flowing white garments. He could make out the outline of every lovely curve. Her navel danced seductively in the sea of her taught, flat stomach. Tightly muscled legs seemed to stretch on forever from beneath her tiny white skirt. The golden material of her boots raced up her calves, glimmering in the light.

"Adam," she whispered his name seductively.

"Isis, my love," he sighed, his voice cracked with emotion. "Oh, how I've missed you."

Black Adam embraced her tightly. He could feel her soft, pliant breasts flatten against his chest. His hand traveled down to feel the warmth of her bare skin at the small of her back. He buried his head in her neck and inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet scent of blue lotus in hair.

"I love you, Isis," he whispered in her ear. "You are my goddess."

"I know, Adam," she said in a troubled voice. "But we can't do this. We can't be together."

Adam pulled his back from their embrace. He looked into her teary eyes.

"Why? What's troubling you, my love?"

"I'm dead, Adam."

Black Adam was taken aback. Horrifically, the flawless face of his one true love grew old and gray. The flesh fell from her face and a creature of putrified skin and bones stood before him.

"We're all dead," a chorus of voices called out from seemingly all around him.

Suddenly, Osirus and Sobek, his beloved family were there with them looking just as ghastly as Isis. Chunks of rotting flesh hung from their skeletal bodies. Maggots writhed disgustingly in open sores.

"No!!! Nooooo!!!" Adam screamed out in horror. He was paralyzed, transfixed! Unable to end this nightmare.

"SHAZAM!"

A lightning bolt crashed from the sky! Black Adam's hated successor, Captain Marvel appeared with his family. Effortlessly, Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel dispatched with the nightmarish zombies that were once Isis, Osirus and Sobek.

As Black Adam watched, rage and hatred filled his heart. Why? Why was his family dead? Why was the life of that buffoon, Captain Marvel so perfect? Why was his family allowed to live?

He eyed the nimble, young body of Mary Marvel. Her white mini-skirt fluttered in the wind, catching his gaze. It teased him with the promise that the wind might lift the skirt just high enough to see her tight, perfect ass. Smooth, gazelle-like legs stretched out from under that skirt, fueling his lust. He could see her tiny, teenage breasts poking out from under the fabric of her costume.

A hand reached from behind and clutched Black Adam's growing hardon. A familiar voiced whispered seductively in his ear.

"You want her, don't you?" Isis whispered.

"Yes," Adam admitted.

"Then take her. Take her from him. Even the score with your hated pretender and be happy once more," Isis said. "I am gone, my love, but I want you to be happy and I want revenge against our enemies. You can have both with her..."

Adam awoke with a start. His eyes adjusted slowly to the darkness. A thin sheet covered his naked body. He was in his bed in the Kahndaq embassy in Metropolis. Yes, yes, it was all starting to make sense now. It was a dream.

Adam clenched his fist and grit his teeth. That same damn dream again! Night after night that same horrid dream! Tears filled his eyes as the sorrow welled in his chest.

"Why, Isis?" he sobbed out loud. "If you must be gone, why can't you leave me be? Why do you return to haunt me, night after night? I love you so much..."

Restless, he got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. He washed the sleep from his face with cold water. He looked at himself in the mirror. The visions of his dream still fresh in his mind. His beautiful Isis ... and someone else ... there was someone else in his dream, it was already starting to fade. Who was it?

Yes. That beautiful Mary Marvel. "Madness!" he thought to himself. She is but a girl! While he ... he was a hero and a warrior for more than two thousand years. He was a king and now the ruler of a nation. Soon he would rule the world, what cared he for some troublesome teenager?

Still, the image of Mary Marvel would not leave his head. Her shapely legs, her tight ass, her pert breasts ... oh, how he longed to taste those breasts, to suckle her nipples, to bury his head between her legs and taste the sweetness of her juices. Had she been with a man before? Would he be her first? He imagined how tight she would be. His heart raced. He looked at his muscular form in the mirror. His cock was fully erect and eager. It stood out like a steel rod, ready to plunge deep into the womb of Mary Marvel. Ready to maker her his slave, his consort, his wife.

A pounding on the door disrupts his thinking. Adam quickly dons a robe and answers it, angrily. "What is it!? At this hour?!"

"Sorry, to disturb you sir," one of the embassy staff members said meekly. "Our intelligence office has been investigating that explosion over Gotham..."

"You disturbed my sleep for that!!!" Adam said angrily. He clenched his fist so tightly, his knuckles began to turn white. The arteries in his neck began to throb visibly.

"It's the wizard Shazam, sir!" The man said quickly, filled with fear. "He's dead."


Adam hovered in the night sky. His mind was crowded with so many thoughts. It had been a year since the old wizard died, yet he still couldn't stop thinking about him. He would be long dead, his bones turned to dust centuries ago, if Shazam hadn't granted him the stamina of Shu.

And what of his new charges -- Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel, Jr. and most importantly, Mary. He had his Kahndaq intelligence agency working around the clock to locate her. He finally found her, her body broken, her lovely form marred by the garish mechanical whirring of life support machines. She had been flying three miles in the air when the Rock of Eternity was destroyed, killing Shazam. When he died, she lost her powers. Without the fleetness of Zephyr to keep her aloft, she plummeted to her doom. He stopped caring after he saw her like that ... weak, crippled. What was she to a man like him?

Piercing screams disturbed his deliberations. His senses sharpened millennia ago through the strict training of an Egyptian warrior, Adam quickly located the perpetrator. Some common street scum was chasing down a girl. With the swiftness of Heru'ur, Black Adam descended from the night sky like a raptor in search of prey. He quickly dispatched the thug, angered that he was no match for the man-turned-god. The effortlessness of his rescue left him unsatisfied, anger still boiled in his veins. He was angry at the world for leaving him alone, apart from his love, Isis. He was angry at that old bastard wizard Shazam for cursing him with eternal life. And he was angry that the object of his lust, beautiful Mary Marvel was out of his grasp...

Or was she?

There, in the city street, sobbing before him, was Mary Batson. Young, beautiful, petite and healthy. She had fought through hell and back and in a year's time, she recovered from the devastating fall that left her body shattered. But it wasn't enough. She wanted more. She wanted power. She wanted the power of Shazam back more than anything. And here she was, this pitiful wretch, begging him to share his power with her.

Black Adam reached out and held her face in his hand. She seemed so small, so frail. It was almost impossible to believe that this tiny waif of a girl once housed the power of Shazam. He remembered acutely the power she once delivered with her fists. Yet, her face was so small, he could cup it almost entirely in his hand. His thumb stroked her check and wiped away a stray tear. Gently, he caressed her lips. They were blazing bright red with lipstick. He pulled her close and inhaled. For an instant, his heart hoped for the familiar fragrance of blue lotus.

Strawberries.

Of course. Mary Marvel would smell like strawberries. The scent jolted him back to reality. This was not Isis.

"You want to feel powerful again?" he asked.

"Yes!" she cried. "More than anything!"

"To wield power, to wield *my* power, you have to know what it is to be absolutely powerless. You have to know what it is like to be subject to that power," he said. "Before you can become its master, first you must become its slave. Are you willing to do this?"

She had no idea what he meant, but she did know one thing.

"I'm willing to do anything if it means I get my powers back," she whimpered.

Adam smiled.

He lifted the girl's tiny body in his arms. She was so petite it was like lifting a feather. He looked deep into her eyes, smiling. Without a word he flew into the night sky. For once, the swiftness of Heru'ur could not carry him quickly enough. He had flown around the world twice over with but a thought. Tonight, he was only flying a few city blocks to the Kahndaq embassy, but it seemed like an eternity.

Black Adam kicked open the double doors of the embassy. He wanted his staff to know his intentions.

"Under no circumstances am I to be disturbed," he said. "I don't care if it's World War III out there, *NO ONE* disturbs us."

"Yes, sir!" his staff said in unison as he marched down the hall, Mary Batson in his arms.

She stroked his bulging biceps and lusted for their strength. They were like wrought iron. She recalled all of their past battles and remembered what a dangerous enemy he was. She thought of the sheer power he wielded. He was mightier than even Superman. Centuries of training and discipline had made him even more skilled and powerful than Captain Marvel. No one could match him. No one.

Mary's heart raced. She licked her lips. His raw physical strength, his commanding presence, they intoxicated her.

Black Adam barged through the doors of his bedroom, letting them slam shut behind him. He set Mary down gently on the bed and eyed over her lithe, supple body. He undid the sash at his waist and pulled off his shirt revealing finely sculpted muscles under bronze skin.

"Show me your body, Mary," he commanded in almost a whisper.

"Oh! Of course!" she said. The girl began to undo her top and pull off her skirt, foolishly thinking he wanted to inspect her body for signs of remaining injury from the fall. "You'll see, I've quite recovered. The surgeons were very good. You can barely see the scars and many of them have already faded. My X-rays..."

"The bra," Adam said, interrupting her blathering.

"What?" she said, taken aback.

"Take off the bra," Adam said.

Mary hesitated.

"You want my power? You must obey me. You must obey me to the letter without hesitation, without question, understand?" Adam said.

"Y-y-yes," she stammered nervously.

"I will never again repeat a command to you," Adam said, calmly, patiently. Then, his voice grew harsh. "Now, take off your bra."

Mary turned around modestly and undid the back strap. She let the garment fall to the floor as she covered her small, pert breasts with her arms and turned around. Her eyes focused on the floor, at Adam's golden boots, at the sash and shirt at his feet. At anything, but his eyes.

"Now, the panties," he commanded.

Tears returned to Mary's face. She slowly moved her arms from her breasts. She hooked her thumbs in between her panties and her hips and bent down to give them a yank. Adam's cock leaped in his pants as she bent over and let her breasts sway before him. Oh, how long had he wanted this and not even known it? The sister of his old enemy, now stripped and displayed before him, powerless and obedient, and the fun was only beginning.

"Come to me, Mary," he ordered.

She approached him meekly, ashamed of her naked body, so frail and small. She thought of other women she knew, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, with their voluptuous breasts and statuesque physiques, and here she was, tiny, small, with small everything! Small breasts, no more than mosquito bites, skinny arms and legs! And powerless, just an ordinary girl. Shame and embarrassment welled inside her heart. Her emotions overwhelmed her, washed over her. They pushed up from the heaviness in her heart, past the lump in her throat and forced tears to stream uncontrollably from her eyes.

Adam embraced her. He pulled her naked body close to his. His every muscle fueled by the power of Aton, the self-created sun god of the Egyptians.

Mary was so small, so petite, the top of her head only came to his chin. He bent his head forward and inhaled deeply, filling his nostrils with the mixture of strawberry shampoo and her own unique womanly musk. The scent traveled through his nostrils and straight down to his cock. It was the scent of a woman who was ripe, fertile and ready for mating. His cock grew unbelievably hard and threatened to tear through the thin fabric of his uniform. He let his desire for her be known as he pressed his rock-hard manhood against her perfect thighs.

If Mary had any doubts about what was going to happen to her, they were erased.

"Have you ever kissed a man before?" Adam whispered to her.

"Yes! No... ," she hesitated. "It depends on what you count as a kiss. Like, little kisses ... then, yes."

Adam gripped her chin gently and lifted her head up to face him. He brought his face close to hers then kissed a tear on her cheek.

"Like this?" he teased her.

"Yes," she said weakly. Her knees began to wobble and shake.

He kissed her cheek again. Then again, closer to her lips this time. Then he pressed his lips to hers.

"Like this?"

"Yes," she could barely get the word out.

Adam opened his mouth and let his tongue slide into hers. He savored the sweet taste of her innocence. He could taste the hints of bubble gum and toothpaste. He could feel her trying desperately to reciprocate and fail. Adam was not gentle with this first kiss. He forced his tongue inside her, took command of her, controlled her with his lust.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.