Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The young man heard the doorbell ring, got up and went to the door. He looked through the glass to see who was outside, then opened the door with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Hi, Vince," Janice said.

"Uh... ," Vince began to reply, "uh, hey."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. You're Alexa's mom."

"That's right. You can call me Mrs. S. Vince, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Oh, uh, O.K. Is ... is anything wrong?"

"Nothing drastic. I just want to speak with you about something, and well, run something by you. May I come in?"

"Oh! Sorry! Sure, come in, Mrs. S."

Vince stepped back and invited Janice into the small house he was renting from his parents. She followed him into the living room. As she looked around his place, Janice was pleasantly surprised at how clean and orderly things appeared.

"Wow, Vince," Jan said. "Do you live here by yourself?"

"Yeah," he replied. "My parents own the house and they give me a deal on the rent while I'm finishing school."

"I have to ask. Does your mom come and keep things clean for you?"

"Oh, no, no. I take care of everything."

"I am impressed, Vince."

Vince invited Janice to sit in an upholstered chair and he sat in another across from her.

"Thanks, Mrs. S."

"I didn't expect to see a guy who's ... how old are you?"

"I'm 22."

"I didn't expect that a guy your age, especially one who lives alone, to keep his place so nice."

"Well, it's just what I do. But um, thanks for saying that."

"You're welcome. So, Vince, I'm sure you can't imagine why I'm here."

"Uh, not really, no."

"Well, I've kind of gotten in the loop of what's been going on with you, and Gabby, and Lizzie. And from the things I've picked-up here and there from the two of them, and from my daughter, it sounds like there's been quite a line of girls who have come and gone for you."

Vince looked dumbfounded.

"Is that what they said?"

"They all have, in one way or another. And Lizzie and Gabby told my husband quite a bit about it, and about you."

"That's what Alexa told me. Well, I don't think she said Gabby was there. But, Mrs. S., with all due respect..."

"Why am I here, Vince? Let me tell you. I've unwittingly gotten caught up in the wake of unsatisfied women you're leaving behind, and I'm not crazy about it."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that Lizzie came to our house a few days back looking for Alexa. She needed to talk because you were two-timing on her with Gabby. Alexa wasn't home and neither was I, so Lizzie came in and cried on my husband's shoulder. He's a really caring man and Lizzie's like a member of our family. He really cares about her.

Anyway, In the course of their conversation, Lizzie said that you were a pretty self-centered guy who never made an effort to give her an orgasm. As it turned out, Lizzie had never had an orgasm in her life. So, my husband became her coach, and she had her first one that night."

"What? No ... way."

"Way. Then Lizzie came back the next morning, with Gabby, who found out that you had been cheating on Lizzie with her, and that you were trying to hook-up with Lizzie again while you were still seeing Gabby. I found that out from Gabby, who also told me that my husband gave her her first orgasm too, that morning. And after that, he fucked Lizzie with Gabby watching."

"You can't mean that, Mrs. S."

"I do mean it, Vince. Every word. And as it turns out, I've become one of the guilty parties too. After Gabby told me her version, I went to bed with her. That was when she told me all the details, including how you wouldn't or couldn't make her cum either. I was able to, by the way ... make her cum, I mean ... more than once."

"Holy shit," Vince said quietly.

"Yes, holy shit indeed," Janice replied. "And that's not even the worst, although I don't know why I'm telling you this. But my husband is even teaching our daughter how to have orgasms. Earlier tonight I found him with both Lizzie and Alexa and all 3 of them were getting themselves off."

"Alexa? Seriously?"

"Seriously. So, Vince ... the way I see it, if you don't figure out how to give a girl an orgasm, then my house is going to have a continual stream of girls getting either diddled or fucked by my husband. And although it's only happened a few times, I really don't want it to go on much longer."

Vince was silent once again. This time Janice waited him out until he could form the words he wanted to say.

"Mrs. S ... shit. I'm so, so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I had no idea any of this would happen. I still can't believe it."

"Well, I can assure you that every word is true. I was with Gabby myself. And when I got home tonight I found Lizzie in my house naked and playing with herself, and my husband pantless with his cock in his hand. He might have just cum, but I got out of there too fast to be sure. And what I didn't see, and which he told me a little later, was that Alexa was naked in the room too, and she was diddling herself too. I just couldn't see her because she was blocked by the door."

"Well, I didn't mean to say that it wasn't true."

"I know, Vince. I know what you meant. I just needed to say those things to get them off my chest."

"I guess I can understand that. But, Mrs. S ... I still don't really understand why you're here."

"I'm here to offer you something, Vince. And I'll get something out of it too. This is a one-time offer, good for about 24 hours, then it goes away. And there's no pressure for you to accept in any way. Once you've heard what I have to say, you can say 'no thank you' and I'll be gone and I'll never bother you again."

"Oh ... O.K., I guess. So, what is it?"

"Let me ask you something first, Vince. Lizzie and Gabby were very clear that they got you off plenty of times. They even enjoyed it a lot of the time. They both liked you a lot. I understand that too. I like you, and I barely know you. You're a really good looking guy, and even though you seem a little clueless, I sense there's a decent young man in you. You don't seem like the typical macho jackass."

"Uh ... thanks, I guess." Vince said, now knowing if he had received a compliment or a put-down.

"You're welcome. I really did intend that to make you sound like a good guy. Anyway, Lizzie and Gabby both said that even though it could be O.K., sex with you was pretty much a one-way street. Were they telling the truth when they said that you never gave either of them an orgasm?"

"Um ... I don't know, really."

"Well, there it is right there, Vince. The female orgasm can be a very complicated animal. But it's not likely that you were satisfying them and never knowing it. The other thing I was going to ask you is if you have ever satisfied one of your partners."

"You ... you mean, did..."

"Yes, Honey. Do you know if you've ever given a girl an orgasm? Have you ever made one of your partners cum?" Vince gave Janice another blank look. "I think that answers my question. And whether or not you realize it, and apparently you don't, having nothing but one-sided sexual relationships is not a good thing in the long run. You'll be able to continue your string of girls who are happy just to be with you, for a while. And they'll get into bed with you, hoping that it'll lead to a future.

But it won't be long before they realize that you're having most of the fun. And I imagine they can't tell you the problem, because like Lizzie and Gabby, they don't even know themselves what the problem is. And they they probably pull back from you. They're not as into it as they were at first. And that makes you bored. And you don't know what to do about it, because you don't know it's a problem either. But you're bored, so you go looking for another girl to make things fun again.

Maybe you go backwards for a while, like with Lizzie. But you end up in the same place. You have a string of girls who wanted a lot more, and who were willing to give you a lot more. And you're angry with them, so you cheat on them. And they end up hating you because of that. And they should be. Is any of this making sense to you, Vince?"

"I ... how do you... ," Vince said, groping for words.

"Take your time, Honey. I'm not going anywhere ... at least not yet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.