Alex's Pool Party

by Anonymous Bosch

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Erotica Sex Story: This is an immediate sequel to "Pam's First Time." It explains the "lust filled eyes" watching Pam and Jamie fuck in the prop room...... Read Pam's first time before this story for maximum effect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   School   .

At Cranston Hall.

Alex saw Jamie and the oh-so-hot Pam Shriver duck in the entrance to the props room.

"Hmmm. They're supposed to be in study hall." He thought to himself. "I wonder what they're up to?"

The entrance was laid out as a "Z" for silence during a performance and to trap light. Alex snuck in after them. He just caught a glimpse of them weaving through the props. He snuck along, following them. They stopped at the foot of a day bed.

Tabby caught a glimpse of Alex going into the props room. There was something furtive about how he did it. Tabatha lived a couple houses down from Alex and had known him since kindergarten. They both lived in Bellhaven, the section of Greenwich, CT that's on Long Island Sound. Alex and Tabby had played doctor and stolen a few kisses, but nothing serious. Their families were rich, but not in the league of the Shrivers. The Shriver estate was on the northern boundary of Greenwich and the grounds were huge and the manor was massive. Tabby knew that Alex should be in study hall. On a whim, she decided to follow. It took her a little while to sneak up on him.

They stopped next to a day bed and started kissing. "This could be awesome!" Alex thought. Pam Shriver was the hottest, richest girl in school. We all lusted after her. Alex could see them tongue each other. Then Pam went over to the day bed and lay down. Jamie laid down next to her and they kissed some more. When he started to squeeze her tit, Alex's cock rose to quivering hardness.

"Oh man, I'd like to be squeezing her tits," he thought and began to rub his cock through his uniform pants. "Is she going to let him fuck her?" he wondered. He had a great view, looking up the length of the bed from their feet. When Jamie started unbuttoning her blouse, Alex undid his belt buckle and oh-so-quietly unzipped his fly. He pushed his pants and underwear down to his thighs and started stroking his cock. He heard his shirt rustling so he lifted it up with his left hand.

Tabby slipped off her shoes and snuck through the maze of props. Then she caught sight of Alex. His pants were around his thighs and she could see his ass clearly. She also saw his right arm moving rhythmically.

"OMG" She thought. "He's jerking off!' She had an evil thought and started to reach for her iphone to take a picture of him. Then Tabby saw what he was looking at. She caught herself just before she was going to surprise Alex. A couple was lying together on a bed. The guy was unbuttoning her blouse. "OMG, that's Pam Shriver!" and so, that must be Jamie with her. She stood watching, transfixed by Pam and Jamie having sex and Alex jerking off, watching.

Tabby felt her nipples harden, watching Jamie caress her breasts.

"That must feel so nice." She thought to herself.

Tabby had just turned 15 and was filling out nicely. She was 5'6", slim, with nicely curved hips, good legs and B cups. She had honey-blonde hair, naturally streaked with brown, dark brown eyebrows and green eyes. It was a unique and exotic combination. She was lovely with a dusting of freckles and everyone called her Tabby, because she looked like a cat turned human.

Tabby looked at Alex's buns. It looked like he had them tightly clenched. They were sculpted in at the sides and looked rock hard.

"Ooooh, I like his buns," she thought. Tabby's hand dove up under her skirt and she slid a hand under her panties onto her clit. She shivered and avidly watched Jamie, Pam and Alex get it on.

Jamie opened her blouse wide. Pam had on a sexy, white, low cut bra. Jamie squeezed her left tit and his thumb stroked her nipple. I heard a slight noise from Jamie. Pam gave out a soft moan, and then whispered something to him. There was a pause, and then her bra flew open. I heard a soft hiss from Alex. Even lying on her back, her tits were magnificent. They were firm and round with large, hard nipples pointing straight up.

"Oh Pam, they're beautiful," both Tabby and Alex heard him. Tabby glanced at Alex, who was stroking away.

Alex thought, "Damn those tits are AWESOME!"

Tabby lamented, "I wish mine looked were that big ... Maybe they'll grow some more."

Jamie's hand raced all over Pam's left breast. Pam whispered something to Jamie and he started to pinch, roll and pluck her nipple. Then she pushed his head down towards her right breast. Jamie immediately slid down and started licking and sucking. Pam held the back of his head against her tit, sighing with delight. Jamie suckled one and stroked the other for a few minutes. Then Alex and Tabby saw his hand slide down her belly to her thigh and he pulled her skirt up her leg.

Tabby was getting really hot. She rubbed her wet slit and pinched her nipple. She was getting really turned on by the sex on the bed, Alex's tight buns and knowledge that he was jerking off.

Alex saw Jamie's hand slide up her thigh, pushing her skirt up too. He paused and then Alex saw his thumb tracing her lips through her panties. He could even see a wet spot. Alex moaned in his head, getting close to spraying the room with semen.

Tabby was right behind him and catching up fast. When she heard Pam moaning for Jamie to kiss her and watched him cup her entire pussy, Tabby shivered and came. She clamped her mouth inside her elbow to muffle any noise.

It didn't work.

Alex must have heard or sensed her. He spun around, his cock in one hand and trying to pull his shirttails down to cover his erection. Tabby was busted too. She had one hand stuffed in her panties, which pulled her skirt way up to her waist. The other was clamped onto a breast. She was shaking all over from her huge orgasm. Alex stood there, his erections sticking out between his shirttails and gaped at her with bulging eyes. His face turned bright red.

Tabby recovered quickly and put her finger to her lips and mimed, "Shhhh." She snuck over to him and stood next to him to watch the show. When he turned back, she started squeezing the tit closest to him. She saw him glance at her, and then his hand got back to work. Tabby kept glancing at his long hard cock.

Meanwhile, Jamie had opened Pam's skirt and was rubbing her pussy under her panties. Tabby wondered what THAT felt like. It was sure apparent that Pam loved it. Pam started rubbing him through his pants and she whispered that he had made her wet. Pam unbuckled him, unzipped him and reached into Jamie's pants with her hand busy stroking his cock.

Alex and Tabby heard, "Yes Pam, Oh yes. Touch me..."

Tabby could tell that Jamie was finger-fucking Pam. She shivered all over and felt a warm flush all over her skin. Lust. Pure lust. Alex was panting softly, his hand pumping slowly.

Pam softy moaned, "Oooooooh Jamie, faster ... deeper..."

Then, "Oooooh, Yes Jamie. Make me come ... OH YES!" Jamie caressed her until she recovered.

Then she said, "Let me do something for you, Jamie." and started to kiss her way down his chest.

"Ooohh God! She's going to suck his cock!" Tabby thought. "That is soooo HOT!" Tabby unbuckled her skirt and then her hand slipped under her panties to run her fingers up and down inside the wet folds of her pussy lips. She sighed with delight, acutely aware that Alex was watching her.

"Pull your pants down, Jamie," Pam whispered to him. He pushed his pants and underwear down to his thighs. Pam kissed his lower belly and stroked his cock up and down. Alex looked at Tabby in mute appeal, hopeful it was giving her ideas. Tabby saw him do it and shook her head. She wanted to watch Pam and Jamie.

Jamie was panting for air. Pam lifted his cock up, sank her lips down over the head and then she sucked him hard. Alex arched his back and a jet of his hot come arced into the air. Tabby thought it must have flown 6 feet. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. Much better than internet porn; he was right here next to her and she known so long.

Tabby stopped playing with herself and watched Alex come. "OMG, That makes me so HOT!" Another jet arched out of him as he went up on his toes. Maybe 4 feet. Another weaker one and then just dribbles came out. He sighed very softly, turned and saw Tabby watching him. He blushed bright red again. Tabby patted his buns.

Meanwhile, Pam was giving Jamie his first blowjob.

He caressed her head and moaned, "Oooooh babe, yes. That feels so good. Your mouth is so hot."

Her head bobbed and down and then she must have sensed something. She pulled off and whispered, "Oh yes, Jamie, let it go. Come in my mouth..."

He thrust wildly, moaning and blasting semen into Pam's mouth. She swallowed and gulped eagerly as he spasmed.

Tabby shivered and wondered what it tasted like. Pam sure seemed to like it. Jamie lay back and panted, looking amazed. Tabby thought, "Wow, she's in charge! I bet this is his first time. OMG! That is sooooooooo hot!"

Alex looked on in envy as a guy he knew got a blowjob from the hottest, richest babe in school.

Pam got up from the bed and took off Jamie's shoes and socks. Then she took off his pants and underwear. "OH MAN, I'd love to have a hot chick strip me!" he thought.

Pam stepped back from him and slid off her skirt. Tabby watched with envy and a little lust, "OMG, she is hot, SO FUCKING HOT!"

Pam undulated her hips as she rolled her panties down off her hips.

"Pam, I've wanted to see you naked for so long ... so long..." Jamie moaned.

"I know, Jamie, I know. I just wasn't ready."

"And now you are?"

"Yes Jamie, I want you to eat me and then fuck me." And Pam grasped her tits and presented the nipples to him. Tabby shivered all over, flushed hot with lust and her fingers sped up.

No one will ever know who got harder, faster; Alex or Jamie. Alex's cock stiffened like a helium balloon and he started stroking his erection, watching. Jamie's rose like a rocket.

Tabby slid off her skirt and panties and ran her fingers up and down her sopping lips. It was sooooooo hot watching her strip.

Pam went over to the bed. "What's next?" Tabby wondered.

Pam lay on the bed, spread her legs wide and high and asked, "Won't you eat me Jamie? Lick my pussy so I can come in your mouth?" He leaned forward and crawled up the couch. Pam moaned. I really thought she had forgotten about where they were.

Jamie crawled up between her legs and they heard Pam sign with pleasure. Tabby saw her reach down and she guessed she was spreading her pussy lips for him to eat her. Pam moaned, "Oh Jamie, eat me, please eat meeeeeeeeeeee." Tabby and Alex both were masturbating furiously as Jamie ate Pam.

Tabby thought. "Kneel Alex. Kneel in front of me and eat me. Eat meeeee." She moaned in her head.

A few minutes later Pam moaned again, "Ooooh yes Jamie, suck my clit."

Then she cried out, "Ohhh, Jamie, you made me come again..." She lay there panting for a moment as Jamie sat up. Then she held her arms out to him. He crawled over her and Tabby and Alex saw her grip his cock and guide it into her pussy.

"Fuck me Jamie. Fuck me now."

Tabby quivered, shivered and gushed all over her hand. Alex saw the quiver and turned to watch her come, stroking furiously. It came rushing out of him so fast that he was caught by surprise. His first jet of come hit Tabby right on her thrusting hand. Then he came all over her legs. Tabby was so shocked she just stood there and watched it splatter all over her lower body.

They heard, "That's it Jamie, fuck me. Fill me up with your come."

"Ooooh, good boy ... Good boy..." Then Pam came again as Jamie froze and filled her smoking pussy with his come.

Alex sheepishly gave Tabby his undershirt to clean up with. Tabby wasn't sure if she was more pissed off or more turned on.

The Pool Party

Alex's parents were out of town for the weekend and he decided to have a pool party. He was desperate to get Tabby alone, convinced that he could get her to let him eat her and maybe more. Two or three times a day he jerked off, fantasizing he was Jamie fucking Pam, or he got Tabby on the floor and fucked her, or they had a foursome, or even that he was Pam getting eaten by Jamie...

Alex kept wondering what Tabby would have done if he'd dropped to his knees in front of her pussy. That's what bothered him the most. "I bet she'd have let me eat her." Jamie sure seemed to like doing it.

Tabby was playing with herself two or three times a night. What turned on the most was the memory of Alex's long jet of come and the sight of Jamie's cock disappearing into Pam's mouth. They had seen each other at school and both were embarrassed, not really knowing how to act with each other. Tabby thought about him a lot. She fantasized about standing behind him, jerking his cock and stroking his tight buns and watching Pam and Jamie fuck. When he came he moaned her name. Or she was on knees, sucking him. Her favorite was that Alex dropped to his knees and ate her while she watched Pam suck Jamie's cock.

Alex invited Tabby, Jake, Sophia, Martin and Emma to his pool party. It started a 6 and they were going to grill burgers and corn. He had planned this carefully. Jake, Alex and Martin were best buds. The three girls were BFFs and smoking hot. At school, the hot chicks always ran in packs. Alex managed to get some really good pot and some beer. He wanted everyone buzzed.

Tabby arrived first. He met her at the door. Alex was already in just his swimsuit. They hesitated and then Alex stepped up to her and kissed her. After a little pause, she wrapped her arms around him slid her hands up to his shoulder blades and her mouth opened. Alex sucked on her tongue and his cock hardened in a nanosecond. She stroked his back and he gently humped her belly with his erection. Tabby moaned into his mouth. Then she kind of pushed him away and stepped back. Alex saw her nipples poking out of her midriff bare T. She saw a long bulge pointing right at his innie belly button.

Alex spoke first. "Where's your swim suit?" Tabby was really hot already. Looking at that bulge, she remembered Jamie's cock disappearing into Pam's hot mouth. A jet of come across the room. The feeling of Alex's semen splattering all over her...

"Right here," She said and yanked her T up and off. Tabby had bought this bikini just for this party. She knew that her and Alex had unfinished business. The top was 4 strings and two little triangles that just covered the bottom of her tits and the nipples of her beautiful breasts. Alex just stared. Her bikini was green, just like her eyes. Tabby's nipples poked out of the small thin triangles. Her 15 year-old tits needed no support. They were round, high and proud. They looked like a grapefruit cut in half. Her nipples were on the upper slope and pointed out and away from her. Alex quivered. He longed to rip off the top and suck them. Tabby smiled inwardly at Alex's stunned look. She unbuttoned her shorts and shimmied out of them. Alex stared at a vision from heaven as she peeled off her shorts. He got a great look down her bikini bra as she leaned over to take off her shorts. Alex's mouth dropped open when she straightened up. Her bottoms were cut low in front. There was a 2" wide strip over each upper thigh that met in a low cut V, just above her clit. Feeling risqué, she pirouetted. The bottoms were cut high and exposed half of her ass cheeks, with a little strip covering her lower crack and meeting underneath her pussy.

When she turned back around, Alex was staring at her pussy. He could see the faint indentation where her pussy lips met. Then, a little dark spot appeared between them. Tabby couldn't help it. She was getting so wet from the almost strip tease for him that it oozed out of her. She looked at the bulge running up his suit. She seriously thought about yanking them down and popping his cock into her mouth.

"My God Tabby, you look like an SI swimsuit model."

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang.

The two of them jerked out of their trance. Alex looked down. His hard-on was readily apparent. He went to the door and opened it, trying to hide behind it as it opened. It was Sophie and Emma. Emma looked him up and down and said, "Do you always greet guests with a ... Oh. I see." She had seen Tabby behind him. She was flushed and her nipples were poking hard out of her top. "OMG," thought Emma, "She's got a wet spot!" No wonder the poor boy is hard!

Sophie said, "So that is the new swimsuit ... Hmmm, Molto sexy." Sophie mixed Italian and English a lot. It was seriously sexy.

Alex hugged Sophie and Emma, careful to not press his hard cock against them. The girls did the hug and light cheek kiss drill. They headed for the pool. Alex snatched his phone and texted Mart and Jake, "Door is open. Better fucking hurry." Alex could not take his eyes off Tabby's ass. She had such a sexy walk. When they got outside by the pool, Sophie pulled off her top. Sophia's dad was the Italian ambassador to the U.N. She had olive skin, long curly black hair and was a total, fucking fox. She also had a really sexy accent, which drove the guys crazy. She had large, C cup breasts and her slightly wider hips curving into great legs. Her top was yellow, which stood out against her dusky skin. There was a string, tied in the back, running just under her tits. Two thin, yellow triangles just covered the aureoles and met a string that tied behind her neck.

Alex and Tabby watched as she revealed her sexy, Euro-bikini. Sophie shimmied out her shorts. Alex felt a flush all over his skin.

"OMG. She's HOT, HOT, HOT!" he thought. The bottoms were a small triangle that covered her clit and pussy, and nothing else. When she turned to drop her clothes on the table, they saw her ass. There was nothing. Three strings met at the top of her ass crack. Her long curly, black hair covered the bow that held her top closed. She looked naked. She turned around, smiled widely and said, "Your turn, Emma."

Emma was actually Vietnamese-American. Her dad had made a fortune importing wood products and furniture from Vietnam. It is not well known, but Vietnam has excellent craftsmen with wood products. Her mom was a gorgeous woman who had been hired to be his translator. The combination was devastating. She looked like a teenage Thu Hang with much larger tits. Her skin was surprisingly white and she had long, auburn hair. Emma smiled and pulled her top off.

Emma's top was a dark-reddish brown like her hair and had no shoulder or neck straps. It was taut and stretched tight to contain her large tits. Her nipples were long and hard. She too, was 15 and her tits defied gravity easily.

Alex was in heaven. The three hottest girls in 10th grade were in his house and wearing the sexiest bikinis!

Tabby thought. "My God, those have to be D cups! I knew she had big tits, but those are amazing."

Alex had to adjust his raging hard-on, an action that all the girls noticed.

Emma shimmied out of her shorts. Two strings tied at her hips held her bottoms on. There was a small triangle of cloth covering her mound, which bulged out enticingly. Emma pirouetted, showing off her smoking hot body. Her bottoms just covered her pussy in front. In back, there was a triangle the size of a deck of cards covering the top of her crack. It curved down, barely covering her crack until it met the miniscule patch in front.

Alex had long since stopped caring if the girls saw his bulge.

"Hi guys," called Jake, and froze. Martin was right behind him. Mart said, "Hi everyone" he said, looked around and trailed off to... "Damn. What a fox convention!"

Jake said, "Seriously, dude."

Jake looked at Alex and saw his bulging swimsuit. "Dude, I like this kind of party. And I LOVE your guest list."

Sophie said, "We do too," she said, winking at the other girls. Mart and Jake pulled off their T-shirts.

Tabby, Emma and Sophie watched them. All the boys were lean, hard and muscled.

Tabby felt her pussy ooze as she watched them. "Where is this party going?" The other girls wondered that too.

Alex opened a baggie and pulled out a fat joint. He handed it and a lighter to Mart and said, "Spark that puppy." He walked over to the grill and started it. Tabby was watching his back and ass, remembering the prop room.

Mart took a huge hit and handed it to Emma. While Emma was toking, Alex passed out a cold Becks to all of them. "Time to spark the buzz!" he thought.

Emma passed to Tabby. She toked, not wanting to reveal she'd never smoked before. Tabby inhaled and then coughed all of the smoke out of her lungs. All of the guys really liked watching her tits while she coughed.

Alex grinned at her, 'First time, huh?"

Tabby just shook her head, coughing, and passed it to Jake.

Jake took a huge hit, obviously a pro. He exhaled a gale of smoke and said, "Good shit, dude," he said to Alex.

Sophie took the joint and toked. As she did, her chest swelled and everyone stared at her magnificent tits straining that miniscule bikini top. Jake was ready to come, watching them strain her top. He glanced down. She was sitting with crossed legs and he could see a darker yellow, wet strip along her pussy lips. She was dripping!

"Oh yes, Dude. I am going to get laid tonight!" he exalted.

The joint was passed around and they all sipped their beers. They all sat cross-legged, knee touching knee, smoked and drank. Alex could barley tear his eyes away from Sophie's wet stripe up her bottoms. He looked a Tabby's pussy. She was wet too! All the guys were hard as steel. Alex glanced over. Emma was wet too!

Tabby thought, 'Wow, I feel funny," never having smoked before. Her mouth was dry as dust and she was starving. "I guess that's why they call it the munchies."

Alex was planning that the pot and beer would soften Tabby up so he could put a move on her with his planned pool game.

He looked around the ring at his friends.

Martin's dad was a VP at BET Network. He was a light skinned African American and one of Alex's best friends. Although only 16, he already had an impressive build. To all of us, he was Mart or Marty.

Sophia's dad was the Italian ambassador to the U.N. She had olive skin, long curly black hair and was a total fox. She also had a really sexy accent.

Jake was a newcomer, but he and Alex got along great. They raced their sunfish against each other on the Sound. Jake's Dad worked for Bank of America in Manhattan. He was tall and handsome with black hair.

They grilled burgers and corn-on-the-cob and pigged out. All of them had the munchies. Alex passed out more beer and sparked another joint.

When everyone had a nice buzz on, Alex shouted, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" And dove into the pool. It was almost time for him to implement his plan. They splashed each other and then the girls got on the guys shoulders and tried to tip each other off.

A couple of times, one of the girls would have her top grabbed and the guys catch a flash of bare tit before she adjusted it.

Alex thought, "If I could just turn around, I'd get a mouthful of pussy..." So did Martin and Jake. Alex liked holding their creamy thighs too.

It was getting dark. They were getting tired when Alex announced, "Let's play a new game."

"I'm going to get an egg timer and a dice. I'll be right back." The rest of the kids looked at each other and shrugged. The lights under the water came on.

Alex jumped back into the pool. "I'm 1" he said. "Tabby is 2. Remember your number. Martin is 3, Emma is 4, Jake is 5 and Sophie is 6." They were all in the middle of the pool. The guys were up to there bellies and the girls, just below their tits.

He rolled the die on the edge of the pool. "It's 4. Emma is first."

"First for what?" She asked.

"You pick anyone of the other sex and kiss him for 1 minute. Then whoever you picked, picks next. That's the rules."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.