The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the year 2001.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Wednesday, 14 February 2001 - Surprised at Night

As you can see, I have made a jump in time for my story. The reason for this is simple. Sofie had decided that it was time to start my obedience training and while it was somewhat fun for me, I don't think you guys would like to read about how she made me clean the house, help her sister out in the kitchen and about other chores that she made me do around the house.

Although, I'm sure that you would like to read about how she punished me when I didn't obey her in the right way. Well, every time, I did something wrong; I ended up lying on her lap or on a table or whatever else was available to lie on. She, of course, wanted to have easy access to my ass, so she could spank me. It was always ten slaps, five on each cheek. And whenever she spanked me, she didn't hold back either! My ass always felt warm and tingly afterwards. However, she never stopped there! After she had spanked me, she always made sure my pussy was also taken care of by playing with it, and most of the time, she didn't stop until I had a nice orgasm.

At first, I really didn't like those spankings she gave me, because they hurt a lot. However, the thing that eventually surprised me, was that over time, I was looking forward to them. I can't explain it, but after about a week, maybe ten days, I started to notice that I was getting aroused, whenever I had to prepare myself for a spanking. Even to the point that I sometimes almost climaxed during the spankings itself. And I'm sure Sofie must also have noticed this. Especially, because when she played with my pussy afterwards, she often said something funny like, "Yuck, you're dripping all over the floor already," or other remarks like that. And when she moved her fingers in and out of my pussy, you could sometimes even hear how wet I was.

I have to confess, for me, it was sometimes a struggle to obey her. Not so much because I didn't want to do those things, but because I wanted to disobey her to get another good spanking. And yes, at a certain point, I went too far, as usual. Sofie started to notice that I was making too many mistakes on purpose and so, she started to give me other punishments. The most frustrating ones were when she tied me up, played with me until I almost came and then just let me lie or hang there. At those times, she always made sure that I couldn't pleasure myself. Needless to say, maybe, but I did my utmost best to find a balance between obeying en disobeying after being punished like that a few times. I just craved too much for my spankings and especially for my orgasms afterwards.

There is also something else I need to mention at this point. It seemed that the novelty of me running around naked at their home was wearing off. The only one who did keep noticing me was Gunter. Although, it was probably also because I kept trying to make sure that he often had a nice view on my pussy. And the looks he sometimes gave me, showed me that he would love to have sex with me. Even I had thought about it a few times already, because by now, I had also seen him naked a few times and he was very well endowed down there. Not that it was longer than Patrick's, but his one was much thicker. Well, I had promised Bridget that he could fuck me once or twice while I stayed at their house, so I was sure I would find out about it eventually.

However, that's a story for another time!


This time, I want to tell you about something that happened to me that would have an impact on my stay at Sofie's home.

Sofie had been a bit more demanding on me this particular week, because I was feeling better again. You can maybe guess it, but the week before this one, I had been taking my placebo pills, and my monthly visitor had come for a visit. So, I hadn't been in the mood during that week. And I can tell you, running around with a tampon inside of me while that little string was dangling out of me was embarrassing. Normally, I would always wear panties during that time, but because I had ditched all my underwear, and Sofie didn't want to borrow me any of hers, I had to run around naked as usual. Although, they made sure I was always sitting on a towel!

On this particular day, it seemed that Sofie wasn't in the mood, because she wasn't too demanding on me. After I was done with my daily chores, she let me sit on the sofa with her, and we watched some television together without her trying to do anything to me.

Later in the evening, we even watched a movie together, and by the time it was done, it was already past midnight. So, it was time to turn in, because we had school the next day.


Because Bridget and Gunter had turned in already, we first needed to check all doors and windows before going upstairs ourselves. I was done first, so I went upstairs while Sofie was still checking the garage.

However, I had barely walked into my room when I heard Sofie calling for me from downstairs. This surprised me, because the last time this had happened, I had missed an unlocked window and this time I was sure I had checked them all thoroughly.

When I walked into the living room, she gave me a look that told me I had done something wrong, but I had no clue about what I could be. I was sure I had checked everything this time.

"Didn't you forget something," Sofie asked me when I stood in front of her.

"Um..." I let out while I thought about it. "No, I don't think so."

"What day is it?" she asked me.

"Wednesday," I answered. "Well, technically, Thursday already, because it's after midnight."

"Don't get smart with me," she said in a voice that told me she wasn't kidding around. "And what is one of your jobs on the Wednesday?"

"Oh shit!" I whispered to myself. I suddenly remembered what I had forgotten. "I have to put out the trash."

"That's right! And did you do it?" Sofie asked me while she started smiling at me.

I shook 'no' with my head.

"Answer me correctly ... slave!" Sofie said more sternly again.

I, of course, knew what she expected from me when she addressed me as slave, so I knelt down, bowed in front of her with my arms stretched out towards her and with my ass high up in the air. "No, Mistress! I forgot all about it!"

For a moment, I could only hear my own heartbeat inside my head, and I could feel that I was getting excited again. I knew that another spanking was coming and just thinking about it was enough to get me going.

"And that after I have been so easy on you today," Sofie said while making a disapproving sound. "Slave, stay lying on the floor like that until I return."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded.

I could hear Sofie walk away. I felt a bit strange while I waited for her to return in this submission pose.


Before I go on with the story, I need to explain you something, I think.

During my obedience training, Sofie had thought me how I had to present myself in different situations. The position I was in right now, was the position I always had to take when she addressed me with slave for the first time. It was a way of showing her that I was subjugating me for her.

After this, she would normally order me to stand up or let me sit on the floor, depending on what she had planned for me.

My sitting position resembled the way how Japanese people sit. They call it 'Seiza' over there. However, the way I had to sit was a little different, because I had to make sure that my knees were always about a foot apart. Showing my vulva to her and others at all times was part of the subjugation process. Furthermore, it also gave her and possibly others easy access to my pussy.

My standing position depended on what order she gave me. If she said, "Stand up!" I just needed to stand in front of her, with my arms along my body and with my feet apart.

If she said, "Stand up and present yourself!" I needed to stand up, with my feet apart and also with my hands behind my head. Sofie had told me that if she asked this from me, when we were in a group, it would also indicate to those other people that they could touch me if they wanted to. Something she hadn't done yet, but I was looking forward to the day she would ask this from me with more people around. Well, with strangers around, I mean, because she had done this a few times when Bridget and Gunter had been around, and Bridget had taken advantage of it once already.

There are also other ways I could present myself, but these are the most important ones.

And the only other interesting thing you maybe should know, is that whenever I was being a submissive to her, I was never allowed to close my legs completely. When I sat on a chair, or sofa, or whatever, I always had to keep my knees apart, and I could never use my hands to cover any of the interesting parts of my body. Although, I'm sure that by now, you know that I wouldn't have any problem with showing myself off to others like that. Even during my free time I was getting in the habit to keep my legs apart.

I hope this explains it to you why I had knelt down like that in front of her when she had addressed me as 'slave'.


By the time Sofie returned, I knew that my pussy was already wet. I wasn't sure why she had gone away, but that I was going to receive a spanking, that was something I was sure of, and it had turned me on a lot.

"Because I have been so lenient with you today, I think you deserve a special spanking now. Go lie on the table!" Sofie ordered me.

"Yes, Mistress," I said and got up from the floor as quickly as I could.

I walked up to the big dining table and laid my torso and head on it and presented my ass to her, so she could spank it.

While I had done this, I had quickly looked at Sofie, and I had noticed she had gotten the wooden paddle with the holes in them from the basement. This was the first time she was going to use that paddle on my ass and from what she had told me, I knew that this was going to hurt.

You have to know; the paddle with the holes in it hurts more than the other paddles because you have less air resistance when you swing them. Sofie also told me that it hurt more, because there was less air to cushion the blow between the paddle and your ass. However, if that last part is true, I don't know.

I could hear how Sofie walked up to me. Like usual, she didn't start spanking me right away, but she first rubbed her hand over my butt cheeks and then slipped her hand between my legs to feel my pussy.

"I notice you are looking forward to this," Sofie said in a happy tone.

She massaged my pussy for a moment longer and then slipped her middle finger in between my labia.

"God, you're almost dripping wet already," she commented.

When she was done playing with my pussy, she wiped her hand dry on my back and then said, "Slave, count the spankings for me!"

"Yes, Mistress."

She started to rub the paddle all over my ass, and I prepared myself for the pain that was going to follow. This was going to hurt a lot more than when she spanked me with her hand, that was something I was sure about.

The moment I felt how the paddle left my ass, I sucked in some air and mentally prepared myself for what was to come.

When the paddle came down on my left butt cheek, I let out a scream and then quickly added, "One! Thank you Mistress!"

It was immediately followed by another hit, but now on my other cheek. Again, I let out a scream which was followed by, "Two! Thank you Mistress!"

I braced myself for the third strike, but instead, I could feel Sofie's hand on my ass again. She softly rubbed it and said, "Do you think you can take another eight of these?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered. Although, I wasn't completely sure of it. However, I knew I could always use my safeword if it would get too much for me, so I was prepared to endure it as long as possible.

"Good!" she said. "And you don't have to count them anymore."

"Thank you, Mistress," I answered.

Then she pulled her hand away from my ass, and before I was prepared for it, another slap hit my left butt cheek. This one hurt more than the previous two, and I let out a scream again.

However, I wasn't even recovered from this one or my other cheek was hit again. And then my left cheek again and ... well, so on.

My ass was hit with one blow after the other which left me constantly screaming from the pain I felt. This sure was nothing compared to my previous spankings I had received from her.

While Sofie's spankings with her hand also stung, this felt ten times as painful. This was the first time that Sofie even managed to make me cry a little.

Luckily, because she was spanking me so quickly, it was also quickly over. Although, it took me a little time before I noticed that Sofie was done with it. My ass burned like never before, and instead of a tingling sensation, I could only feel pain right after it.

It even took some time, before I noticed that Sofie had inserted a few of her fingers inside of my vagina and wasn't just rubbing me, but really fucking me with them.

My mind needed some time to overcome the sensations of the spanking I had received, but when it did, I was surprised to notice how turned on I had become. I wasn't completely sure if it was from the spanking I had received or from Sofie fingering me. I only knew that I was moaning loudly and breathing very fast. At that point, I wasn't sure what was hotter on me, my ass of my pussy.

I don't know why Sofie had decided to do this to me on that day, but I can tell you, she was rapidly getting me to the point that I would have a very nice orgasm. She even was rubbing me on the right spot to make me squirt maybe. I sure recognized the signals coming from my body, and it told me that I could have a squirting orgasm if I didn't fight it. And for once, I didn't want to fight it. The whole experience was just so exciting that I decided I would give in to it and just let it all out.

When Sofie's other hand started to play with my clitoris as well, I just lost it, again I let out a scream. Although, the way I screamed would tell anyone who could hear it that it was from pleasure and not from pain this time.

And then, I just let my orgasm take over my body, and it was almost like fireworks went off in my brain. While my vagina started to contract and tried to capture those fingers inside of me, I could also feel how I started to squirt during my orgasm. I was more than happy that Sofie didn't stop pushing her fingers in and out of me, and because of this, I kept on climaxing and squirted some more of those fluids out of me. I could feel how some of it fell on my feet or ran down the inside of my legs. I can tell you, this was the most intense and wet orgasm I have had in Sofie's presence, up until that day.

While in reality, it took probably only a few seconds, in my mind, it felt like I was climaxing for an eternity. However, eventually, it took so much out of me that it turned black for my eyes.


The next thing I became aware of, was how Sofie was rubbing my ass. It felt nice, even when my ass still felt very warm and tingly from the spanking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.