My Niece's Wedding

by Crisscross

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Erotica Sex Story: A family is torn apart by being invited to a wedding in which the niece is marrying a black man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size   .

I'm Marsha Ferguson married to Wayne Ferguson for twenty five years. I'm now fifty he's fifty three, We have one daughter Julie, twenty three and fresh out of college. My story begins when we received an invitation to our nieces wedding, along with a picture of the bride and groom to be. My daughter was all excited and couldn't wait to go. My husband was furious and refused to attend the wedding, because the groom to be, was black.

"Why, would a good looking young girl like that, want to a marry a nigger?" he said.

"Daddy,!! my daughter said, I can't believe you said that about your nieces husband to be. He's a really nice guy and she's loved him for a couple of years now and I think she know, s why, she wants to marry him."

"For one thing little girl, if and when she marries him, she is no longer my niece and I'd like to know how you know so much about it? You just now got the invitation."

"She's been telling me about him ever since they started going out. Back when she was still going to college, over two years ago."

"Ya well. She better have gotten a degree that will get her a damn good paying job, because unless I miss my guess, she'll end up supporting him if I know anything about blacks."

"Well Daddy, maybe you don't know as much about them as you think you do, he has a degree in structural design, and has a very good job."

I sat listening to the two of them arguing and I couldn't believe, what my husband was saying. I had known for quite awhile he didn't care for black people, but I had no idea he felt this strongly about them. I had been brought up believing we are all just people and we should all try to get along. Julie said "well, I don't care how you feel, I think we should all go to the wedding. If we don't go to there's, they won't come to mine, if and when, I ever get married."

"I don't care if they come or not, I'm not going to that wedding. Hell it's in Chicago, I can't take off to go to that."

"I care if they come to my wedding or not, even if you don't. I suppose if Colleen comes and brings her husband, you won't come to my wedding either, is that it.

"Well Little girl, your smarter than I thought you were.

Well be that way then. Mom and I'll go without you.

I looked quickly at Julie, then at Wayne. He said, "your mother's not going and that's that, no wife of mine is going to a nigger wedding"

Jumping up from the table Julie said, "Well go to hell then. Mom and I will go without you. If you want to stay home and wallow in your hate for black people, then it's best you don't go.

"I quickly said, Wayne, I think it's time to stop all this bickering and go to the wedding, If you decide not to go that's alright to, but Julie and I are going to our niece's wedding. There cousins, she's my sisters daughter and I am going to the wedding, She's all the family I have left and I'm the only family she has left after losing her husband, in that accident and she would feel terrible if I didn't attend her only daughters wedding."

"Well go ahead and go Marsha, I don't really give a damn anymore. Then looking at Julie he said, "and you little girl, don't you ever talk to me like that again, you're not to big to put across my knee and spank your ass good for you." With that he got up and left the house.

That started the controversy that lead to Julie and I attending the wedding without Wayne. Things at home only got worse after that night. Wayne moved out of our bedroom of twenty five years, taking the empty bedroom we used as a guest room. We had a couple of heated arguments, but once he knew I'd made up my mind, to go to the wedding with or without him, he chose to stop talking. He didn't speak to either of us for almost two weeks, prior to our leaving for Chicago. Choosing instead, to act as though neither of us existed.

We arrived in time for Julie to practice the wedding, as she was the first brides made and Lenard's older brother Raymond was to be the best man. After the rehearsal we had a nice dinner and were able to meet most of the grooms family, at least the ones who would be attending the wedding, along with the other bridesmaids, most of whom had been friends of Colleen's since college.

After the wedding the reception was to be held at the Holiday Inn reception room. They had reserved rooms for anyone who felt they'd had to much to drink and drive home. Julie and I checked into one of the double room's they had reserved for The out of town family members. It was a single room, with a double door dividing the two rooms. It made it nice as we didn't have to leave the room to get to the other room, but still maintained our privacy.

It was around ten thirty the night of the wedding. I was sitting pretty much alone at one of the long tables, most of the people my age had already left the reception. I sat watching the younger generation dancing. The band would play a couple of fast songs, then slow it down so everyone had a chance to dance. The bride and Groom thanked everyone for coming to the wedding and left the reception around ten. The crowd of friends were still there and didn't seem to mind them leaving. They were there to have a good time and vowed to carry on the good times.

It was about this time the best man, Raymond, the grooms older brother, came over to me carrying two glasses of punch. Handing me one, smiling he said, "Mrs Ferguson, why don't you join us at one of the other table's?" You're much to lovely to be sitting over here by yourself."

"Well thank you Raymond, but if I move over there, Julie may get the feeling I'm butting in on her having a good time and I would never do that to her. She's a young woman now and should be able to have her fun with whomever she chooses, so Ill stay here awhile longer then go to my room."

"Well Mrs Ferguson, if that's the way you feel, I'll sit here with you until I can talk you into dancing with me. I'm a pretty big guy, so you'll have to be careful I don't step on your toe's." He said laughing.

"No Raymond, you go ahead back to you're friends, I'll be okay here."

"Well, actually Mrs, may I call you Marsha?"

"Of course, I prefer to be called Marsha."

"What I was about to say was, actually I'm sort of a mister in between, chuckling, I'm a little old for that crowd, but not old enough for the senior center either." So if you don't mind, I'd as soon sit here with you as to go back over there.

Smiling now I said, "I understand you there but you're much to young to be hanging out with women my age.

"Marsha I feel much more comfortable hanging out with you than I do with that wild bunch over there."

"Raymond I appreciate your company, I wasn't really ready to go sit in my room."

"We talked a little bit about everything, Then Raymond got us both another glass of punch. I noticed the punch Raymond brought me this time had an alcohol flavor rather than the plain fruit punch flavor, it had earlier in the evening, I assumed it had been spiked with something. We'd drank about half of our punch when Raymond said, "You're much to young to just sit here and wither away Marsha, will you take a chance and dance with me?"

Setting my glass down I said, "I'd love to dance with you, but I must warn you, it's been years since my husband and I danced,! or did anything else for that matter."

Raymond led me over to the dance floor, then took me in his arms. As we began to dance I saw Julie watching us with a big smile on her face. Seeing her smile, I knew she felt at ease with my being there and was glad to see me enjoying myself.

We danced three dances then sat out a couple. Raymond went to refresh our punch drinks while I went to the ladies room. When I returned he was back with our drinks. We sat talking and soon I began to feel the alcohol that had been added to the punch. It gave me a warm glowing feeling, one I hadn't had in a long time. Thinking back, it had been ages since I'd had a good time.

We were on our third glass of punch when the bands lead singer said. "We have been requested to play a couple of songs for lovers, so here goes.

Raymond quickly got up and taking me by the hand led the way to the dance floor. As we got there the lights were dimmed to almost darkness. Taking me into his arms, I melted against his chest. Keeping to ourselves in the dim light, he kissed my forehead, as his hands moved slowly up and down my bare back. Feeling his hands on my skin, moved me even closer to him. Pressing myself against him I felt his swollen manliness against me. It had been years since I'd danced with a man and knew I had aroused him to the point Raymond was at. I began wondering what it would be like to be with a man his age, a black man at that. Feeling myself becoming weak in the knees, I knew I should stop thinking about things like that, but I couldn't get them out of my mind.

The first song ended and we stopped dancing but he held me against him. When I looked up at him he put his lips on mine and began softly sucking, kissing me like I'd never been kissed in my life. Instead of pulling away from him I touched my hand on the side of his neck, holding his lips against mine, returning his kiss.

The band started playing and we began moving slowly to the music. I felt his hand sliding below the waist, on the inside of my backless gown, until his hand squeezed my butt cheek. Gasping I said teasingly, "Raymond you're being naughty."

"You don't you like my hand being naughty there, maybe I should be naughty over here." Now his hand was resting on center my butt, his middle finger moved slowly along my crack until the tip of his finger was teasing my tight little hole, Gasping as my knees buckled. I said, "Please Raymond no more, not here."

He pushed his finger against my rosebud and asked, "are you ready for me to take you to your room, so we can both be naughty, is that what you want Marsha?" I moaned, as he pushed, his finger into me. Gasping I said, "yes, take me to my room, I need you to be naughty Raymond, my god I need to be naughty so bad. We stood kissing as he worked his finger slowly inside me. It was a feeling I'd never felt before and I liked how it felt. In fact I liked it a lot. I only hoped know one had noticed what we were doing over in this dark corner. As the band stopped his finger slipped out of my tight hole, leaving me with the feeling of wanting more. I wanted him to finish what he had started.

Before the band started playing another song, I said, "I'm ready to go to my room, but lets wait a few minutes so it's not so obvious were leaving together. We waited until the band was playing a fast dance and all the young people were dancing like crazy, when we slipped out of the hall and into the elevator. As soon as we were in the room we were in each others arms, kissing and feeling each others bodies. Within minutes we were both undressed and on the huge bed.

Raymond spread my legs and began licking my pussy like no one had ever licked it. I'd had one orgasm and was building toward another when his tongue slid across my tight hole on its way up my slit to my clit. As he sucking my clit to my second orgasm, he worked a finger deep into my virgin ass and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. No one had ever done that to me, not even Wayne. In all the twenty five years we'd been married, he'd never even attempted to do anal. I couldn't believe how good it felt as he began sliding it in and out of my tight ass. I exploded for the second time as body writhed and squirmed on the bed like a woman possessed. Raymond sucked my clit and fingered my tight ass until I could no longer hold back the scream.

He stopped only long enough for me to come down from the throe's of my second orgasm, then he slowly licked the juices off my swollen pussy until he had me going up again, higher and higher I went, I couldn't get enough of the wonderful feelings he was giving me.

Whimpering I pushed his head back away from my pussy. "Oh my god Raymond, please, no more teasing, I need to feel you inside me, it's been so long, I can't take anymore teasing, I need your cock in me now."

He moved up and over me picking up my legs over his arms, then said, reach down Marsha and put my dick in that sweet little pussy of yours, I'm going to give you what you been needing for a long time. Reaching between us I grasped his thick shaft and rubbed the swollen cock head along the slippery swollen lips of my pussy.

"Whimpering I said, "push Raymond, push it in me, fuck me with your big cock. As he began to push, I felt it stretching the swollen lips of my pussy. As I moaned and groaned he pushed that long thick cock slowly into my pussy. Inch by inch it filled me until I felt his stiff pubic hair against my soft skin, He had the entire length of his big black cock in my pussy. I lay there almost unable to breathe it was so long and thick. Leaning down kissing me he said, "are you alright Marsha, do you like how it feels stretching your tight little pussy.

"Oh god Raymond, I love how it feels, it's so deep and tight. I've never felt anything so good in my life, I need you to fuck me now, it's been so long, just go easy, I've never had a cock even close to being the size of yours.

Lifting my legs and pushing until my knees almost touched my breasts he started to fuck me with his long black cock. Starting slowly at first, letting me get used to it's size, by the time I was ready to orgasm my fourth time he was fucking me like I'd never been in my life. I was crying and laughing at the same time, It hurt so bad and yet so good. It felt better than I could have ever imagined it would feel. As my fourth orgasm exploded, his cock began jerking inside me, pumping me full of his pearly white cum. I was being filled with a black mans sperm, his baby juice. This thought triggered the fifth orgasm of the night.

Raymond rolled us over onto our sides leaving his cock in my pussy, holding me in his arms as we rested. I thought of how long it had been since I'd had sex and how much better it was with Raymond. I thought, Wayne would go crazy if he knew I'd just been fucked by a black man and he had filled my womb with his black seed. But at the moment I didn't care. The man lying behind me with his cock still inside me, had given me more orgasms tonight than I'd had in the past two years.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.