Healing Hands - Cover

Healing Hands

Copyright© 2011 by Raven Soule

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An ordinary man discovers he can heal. Really heal. But not everyone is pleased with his gift. Some want it for themselves, and are willing to do anything to get his 'secret'. How does he cope when greatness is thrust upon him?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   Harem   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

The breakfast dishes were squared away, and I was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, enjoying a moment of rest. Nikita was still in the other room with the kids, and in the background you could hear the TV on, and what sounded like a movie running. The other adults were still at the table; Maggie with her husband Frank, Judy & Donald, and Gill. Carol was running an errand somewhere and would be back later. The men had rejoined us after cleaning up breakfast. There was a sense of anticipation in the air, like everyone was just waiting for something to happen.

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I could feel a sexual tension building in the room. Before these last few weeks I wouldn’t have thought of myself as a sexual person, but now with the gift it seemed that I was keyed up for it more often than not. I could feel sexual tension in others too, and it was like when you heat something up to flashpoint, all it takes is the smallest of spark for things to burst into flames. Donald and Frank were looking down into their drinks, blushing. Maggie, Judy and Gill seemed to be staring at me, lips parted, breathing slightly heavier and faster, faces flushed. The room seemed to be getting warmer. I looked into Judy’s eyes, and I felt a connection, desire. In that moment I wanted her. That spark was all it took.

I stood, and Judy stood at the same time and walked around to me. There was no hesitation, no pause in her movements from the moment our eyes connected. Without breaking that connection, I asked Donald “May I?”, knowing that somehow before the morning was out we were all going to be intimate.

“Of course! You don’t need to ask,” he replied, “Judy and I have talked about this - you never need to ask again.”

By then, Judy was standing in front of me, and our lips connected. My hand held the back of her head as our mouths opened and our tongues duelled in the dance of passion. I started breathing deeply through my nose, and broke the kiss momentarily to say to the room “let’s all get a little more comfortable.”

Our lips met again, as if they were a pair of magnets seeking each other out. Our hands started fumbling for each other’s buttons. I stripped off her blouse, and reached around to release her bra, and it fell to the ground between us. I ran my hands around her breasts, cupping them and using my thumbs to trace circles around her nipples. I could feel them come to attention at my touch. Judy moaned into my mouth.

I slid my hands down her sides to her pants, found the snap at the front and undid them. They fell in a pool at her feet. I put my hands into her panties, broke our kiss and made my way down to her nipples. As I did that, I slid her panties over her hips to join her pants at her feet. I sucked in one nipple at a time, running my tongue over each one in turn and enjoying the texture and taste of this beautiful woman. My right hand found her slit and started drawing circles around her pussy, drawing the wetness of her arousal out from her velvet depths. My left hand was on her ass, kneading her firm cheeks.

I could feel her tremble in my hands as her arousal level started to build. “Let’s move to the couch” I said. Judy nodded and started shuffling over to the couch that was on the other side of the room to the kitchen table, reluctant to break contact with me as she moved. I stood up, hands still on her pussy and ass, and directed her to the middle of the couch. She sat in the middle, and I positioned myself kneeling between her legs. Her legs were spread wide, and I could see her pussy open, her lips thick with arousal. I could smell the tangy sweet aroma of her desire. I ran my fingers through her slit, gathered some juices and used it to paint circles on her nipples. They glistened with the lubrication, and were even pointier than they were before. I leaned over and sucked one gently into my mouth, and Judy gasped with pleasure. Her hands instinctively grabbed the back of my head and held it to her breast. I switched to the other nipple, and I could feel her arch her back as she orgasmed.

I sat back for a moment on my knees, and took in the scene in surprise. I was so focussed on Judy, that I hadn’t noticed that Maggie was now sitting beside Judy on the couch, and on the other side of Judy was Gill. Both were also naked, their eyes closed and hands roaming over their breasts and pussies, writhing in ecstacy. Donald and Frank were sitting in chairs on either side of me, their pants open and their cocks erect. They were slowly stroking their shafts, eyes glued to the women before them. I don’t think they even noticed that I’d stopped.

“What’s happening?” I asked to no one in particular. I wondered if somehow I was the cause of this.

“Dunno,” Maggie replied, “when you and Judy started kissing, I had this overwhelming urge to get naked. I suppose I could’ve resisted, but I wanted to go with the flow. I’m sooo horny right now, please don’t leave me hanging master!”

“I won’t”, I replied, and directed Frank to kneel in front of Maggie, and Donald in front of Gill. Donald looked over at Judy, who turned to him and nodded slightly, giving him permission to be intimate with the older woman. She turned back, closed her eyes and let her head hit the back of the couch as I leaned over into Judy’s pussy and started lapping up her juices, making sure that I covered every part of her pussy lips with my tongue. Donald and Frank followed suit with their partners. I could feel the sexual tension in the room increase.

I sucked Judy’s pussy lips into my mouth, and ran my tongue up and down her labia. They were wet with her arousal, the tangy juice combined with her aroma pushed me to greater levels of pleasure. My lips found her clit, and I zeroed in on it, drawing circles around it with my tongue. She arched her back and I sensed that she was about to orgasm again. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy face up, and found her G-spot and started massaging it gently while I increased vaccum pressure on her clit. She exploded, crying out in joy as her body vibrated like a plucked guitar string, every muscle tensed up. As I carried on my movements through her orgasm, I could hear Maggie and Gill cry out their peak also.

I straightened up, and positioned my cock at Judy’s entrance. Slowly I worked my way in, her lubrication easing my passage into her. Our hips met, and I started steadily pistoning into her. By now Frank and Donald had done the same on either side of me, and we started stroking in unison. As I increased the tempo, they matched me stroke for stroke. The sexual temperature in the room was in the red zone, and I knew none of us would last much longer. Soon I could feel the start of my orgasm, and my cock started throbbing. I crested my peak, and held still inside Judy who was still spasming from the almost continuous orgasm that she was experiencing. I heard Frank and Donald moan, and knew they had also exploded along with Maggie and Gill.

When we had all calmed down after basking in the afterglow, I asked them “Did I do that?”

“I think you did,” Maggie said “you somehow projected your feelings of horniness onto us, and we just wanted to be with you”

“I felt like I could only look and not touch, until you said something,” Frank added, “you had control of the situation, and we couldn’t act until you said so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.