Healing Hands - Cover

Healing Hands

Copyright© 2011 by Raven Soule

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An ordinary man discovers he can heal. Really heal. But not everyone is pleased with his gift. Some want it for themselves, and are willing to do anything to get his 'secret'. How does he cope when greatness is thrust upon him?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   Harem   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

I slowly became aware of my surroundings again, as consciousness started to seep back in, bringing me once more into this strange reality that I found myself in. I was laying on my back, with my eyes closed. I felt two bodies next to me, one on each side. Both were snuggled under my arms, their heads on my shoulders, and breasts pressing in on both sides. One pair felt pert and firm; the other pair felt softer and spread out slighty further. As I slowly inhaled a deep breath, my hands flexed on a pair of cute butts; again one smaller and firmer and the other more voluptuous and pliable.

I exhaled, and reached out with my senses. I could hear the gentle breaths of the two naked beauties by my side. I could hear the rustle of leaves in the breeze outside, and the melodic chirp of birdsong in the trees. I could hear the ticking of an old clock somewhere, marking out the steps of time in a steady cadence. I could sense someone else in the room. Opening my eyes I saw Donald sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom, and Nikita and Gill still nestled into my sides, asleep.

Donald was reading a book in his lap when he noticed my movements. “You seem to do that a lot.”

“What’s that?” I asked in a low voice, not willing to disturb the women.

“Pass out - do you think that this is going to be a regular thing with you?” he said.

“Dunno. This is all very new to me, I have no idea how it works or anything. I gotta figure it out as I go.” I looked around the room. It was a different bedroom to the one I woke up in yesterday, a completely different style. “Where are we?” I asked. “This isn’t the same house as yesterday.”

Donald looked up from his book, put a bookmark in it’s place and closed it, laying it on the side table next to his chair. “We’re further out of town. After what happened yesterday, it’s pretty clear that someone wants you dead. Maggie thought it was better if we found somewhere else where we could regroup and figure out what’s going on. Frank had a contact that led us to here.”

I eased my way out from between the two sleeping beauties, climbed out of bed and stood near the window. I looked out and saw no evidence of civilisation, just a dirt track that led up to the house that we’re in. We seemed to be nestled among hills, and as far as the eye could see there was a dense forest of trees and shrubs. There was a sense of peace and tranquility, something that was missing from my life in recent times.

It was only then as I felt a cool breeze swirl around my legs that I realised I was standing there naked. As I turned to Donald who was sitting in the chair, I saw his head turn and his gaze lowered to the floor. “I, um, I don’t think, um, that we’ll, ah, be bothered here. It’s, it’s pretty remote. W w w we’re safe for now.” Donald seemed flustered at my appearance. “I’ll go and check on breakfast,” he said quickly as he stood to leave the room “if that’s OK with you master.”

“Please do” I said, confused. I didn’t understand why he was responding like that, surely he’s seen a naked man before? And, “master?” I thought “What’s up with that?”

I heard movement on the bed behind me and I turned around to see Gill was awake, staring at me intently with a shy smile on her face. The bedsheet that had covered her had slipped down, revealing her well rounded breasts. They sagged slightly, which was normal for someone of her years. You could see signs of stretch marks from carrying milk at a younger age. Her areola were large and brown, and her nipples stood at attention, pointing toward me. As I looked into her eyes, I could feel a connection, a link between us. I could feel her desire for me, and noticed that her tongue slipped out to touch her top lip, almost subconsciously licking her lips in anticipation. Her nipples started to crickle under the attention. I could feel my member rising to attention.

I turned back to the bed, and bent over to kiss Gill, my lips brushing hers gently, lingering in that moment. My hands went to her breasts and started drawing circles around her areola, and her hand went unconsiously to my shaft, tracing the outline of it in slow languid circles.

Our kiss deepend, until our tongues were chasing each other around inside our mouths, each hungry for connection to the other. I starting rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her hand became more insistent on my shaft, and her back arched as pleasure coursed through her body.

I felt her startle for a moment, and I looked down and saw another pair of hands on her body. Nikita was awake, and was kneeling by her pussy, both hands stroking Gill’s pussy lips, gently pulling and rolling them in her fingers. “I, I, I wa- wa- want to get her ready for you, master”, she said, suddenly unsure of herself as I looked down at her. “Is that OK?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.