Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

In the morning, I was awakened by the sunlight shining through the open window of the bedroom. A soft summer's breeze brushed over my chest, telling me I was naked from the waist up. It felt very nice.

I stretched myself out on the bed, arms above my head and legs open, pointing at all the corners of the bed. It felt so good! All the remaining tiredness left my body and some kinks in my muscles straightened out.

I opened my eyes. At first, I wasn't sure where I was. It looked like my room, except that the furniture wasn't mine. And then it happened, all the memories of the night before rushed back into my brain, and I started smiling. Oh, what a night it was!

"I can't believe it," I whispered to myself. "I have had sex last night!"

When I shifted my body, I noticed how the soft fabric of the bed sheet rubbed over the head of my penis. It made me look down on myself, and I saw a bulge in the sheets. Or better said, a tent with one pole in the middle.

It seemed that after all the fun I had yesterday and during the night, my penis thought he was still prepared to go another round. However, I have to confess, when the fabric of the sheets brushed again over the head of my penis, I could feel that it was more sensitive than normally. So, those fun activities I had last night, had managed to leave a lasting impression behind. Well, for now at least.

I sat up on the bed and took a look around me. It seemed that my sex partner from last night had left me alone in her bed. I checked the clock on the nightstand, and I noticed that it was already past 10am. I really must have been very exhausted for that to happen, because normally, I always woke up at around 8am on my own.

With nothing else to do, and maybe also a bit eager to find Annie, I got out of bed. At least, my morning wood had gone down on its own, although not completely. I noticed that even when my penis was just dangling between my legs, it was still a little swollen. I was sure that it wouldn't take much to get it up again.

I was about to walk out of the bedroom, when I noticed a bathrobe lying on a chair. Just a plain white one, but I think that Annie had left it there so I could wear it. I hesitated for a moment, but eventually, I decided to pick it up and put it on. The robe was made from terry cloth and it felt nice against my body, especially after being naked for such a long time. Just thinking about last night was enough to get me penis to twitch and push against the robe.


So, with nothing else to do in the bedroom, I walked out of it and went to find Annie. Judging by the aromas in the air, I was sure that I would find her in the kitchen.

And just like I expected, there she was, working on our breakfast for two. The table was already set for us.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Annie said jokingly, when looking over her shoulder.

"Good morning, sexy!" I said back.

Annie was dressed in a short shiny blue robe with a Chinese design on it. It came to about mid-thigh, while my robe almost reached my feet. I liked her robe much better, especially because she had such beautiful legs. Not to mention those lovely feet of hers.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"Famished," I answered with a smile.

"Good, I have made a stack of pancakes for us both. Sit, I'll be right there with them."

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do this!"

"Oh, I know," Annie said with a giggle.

I went sitting at the table and looked at Annie. She stood with her back towards me and for some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes of her calves and feet. I hadn't paid too much attention to them last night, but she really had beautiful legs, and I loved that she had painted her toenails red. I tried to think back on last night, but wasn't completely sure if her toenails had been red already. However, I liked it, it made her toes look more delicate.

When she finally turned around, I noticed that the design of the robe gave her a nice cleavage. Not that I could see anything of her breasts, but still, it looked sexy.

"I hope you like the robe! I just thought you would prefer something to cover up with. You can't be running around naked all the time ... or can you?"

I brushed with my hand over my sleeve and said, "No, it's fine."

She smiled and joined me at the table. The tower of pancakes she had prepared for us, were placed in the middle of the table.

"Dig in!" she said. "It will get your strength up!"

In the way how she said this, it almost sounded like she had plans for some extra activities with me today. An image of a naked Annie flashed in front of me, but I pushed it to the back of my mind. For now, I wanted to concentrate on those pancakes she had made for us, because I really was famished!

I think that all the activities of last night had taken a lot of energy out of me. If I think about it now, at that moment, I was feeling like after one of my very long hiking trips.

"So, no bad feelings about last night?"

"Are you crazy?!" I said with some fun in my voice. I noticed that it made her smile. "It was my best day ... and night ... ever!" Her smile got even bigger.

"Glad to hear it!" she said and put a piece of her pancake in her mouth. She licked her fork very suggestive.

"And you? No regrets about it?"

Her sensual lips turned into a lovely smile again and she answered, "Oh no, no regrets at all!"

The look in her eyes made me very happy. And I must confess, it was also the first time I noticed that she had brown eyes, with specks of green in them. However, realizing this, also made me notice that I was sitting here with her, even talking to her, without feeling any shyness about it. This would never have happened, if those cops hadn't forced my hand last night, I thought.

She must have noticed that I was in thoughts, because she asked, "Are you sure you don't feel troubled about last night?"

"Of course not! Why would you think that?"

"Well ... maybe because of my age?"

"Your age? Come on! You can't be any older than twenty-five!"

Damn, I must have said the right thing, because her smile got even bigger, if that was possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.