Stacie - Cover

Stacie

by lizard69

Copyright© 2011 by lizard69

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes those closest to us are more than they seem. Here the middle child helps a young man define his relationship to his youngest sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I didn't think twice about the strange car in the driveway when I got home. It was plainly too old and tired to belong to any of our parents friends. With high school graduation only a couple days away I just assumed it was one of Heathers classmates. Inside I found her sitting on the couch chatting with a mousy looking little brunette. Then this blond blind sided me with a big hug and a hot wet lip lock, and it still never entered my mind that college classes ended a couple days before the high schools. The Stacie I remembered from last fall was much too reserved to do something like that! The way they all laughed when she turned me loose it was a classic "gotcha" but I have to admit I didn't really mind being the target of this one.

"Hey big brother! I want you to meet my roomie Wilhelmina, Willow to her friends, Willie when she's feeling butch. Willow, this is my brother Kyle. Don't let his looks fool you. Even when he was an active jock he didn't try to let his muscles do his thinking for him. Do you want to ask him or should I?"

Willow was actually kind of cute when I looked a little closer. The sort of not quite hottie you sometimes see hanging on the fringes of the in crowd. Surround her with cheerleaders and she'd look plain. By herself she was interesting. More so as her cheeks began to color and I wondered what exactly she wanted to ask me.

Stacie continued. "Her parents own a summer cottage with it's own small private lake not too far from here. Normally they hire a cleaning service to open it up and get it ready for use. This year we talked them into letting us use it for the next two weeks in exchange for bringing it out of winterized condition. You're welcome to share it with us if you're willing to tackle the jobs that take a little more muscle, stuff like uncovering windows, or cutting up a fallen tree. We'll do all the light cleanup but can't do heavy lifting. Can you get a couple weeks off on short notice?"

"Actually, I sort of beat you to the punch on that one. Things are slow at work and some of us agreed to take a voluntary lay off for a couple of weeks. The unemployment checks will cover my bills but don't leave anything resembling an entertainment budget. As long as you don't expect me to spend two weeks doing ten years of neglected upkeep I'm in."

Willow spoke up. "Don't worry about that. My folks aren't rich, and they save a buck where they can, but anything more than basic clean up they're willing to pay for at the going rate. If you weren't coming with us I'd be hiring a local contractor for anything we couldn't handle. I can pay you, or yell for help on any job you'd rather not get into."

So that's how I ended up spending two weeks at a secluded cottage with three teenage girls. There was a fallen tree to cut up. Willow told me the winter storms usually brought down at least one. It took off a few shingles and would have broken windows if they hadn't been boarded up. With an unmarked turnoff and no close neighbors, they'd never had any trouble with vandals. The people who knew the place was here didn't do that stuff and the people who would had no idea there was a cottage here. A fireplace and electric heaters took care of chilly nights but only the bedroom had air conditioning. It was pointless to turn it on anyway while we were airing things out. I'd ditched my shirt by the time I had the windows uncovered. Thank God I finished with the chainsaw before I noticed the girls had done the same. They were running around in shorts over swim suits. Distracting enough that I might have cut the wrong wood if I'd noticed earlier. It was going to take a couple of days to do the job right but we had the place reasonably habitable by late afternoon. I got the grill started while the girls ran for the water, dropping their shorts on the way.

Stacie's white bikini top had left very little to the imagination. The matching thong invited my imagination to open new territory. Willow was in a one piece that might actually have been intended for swimming. Heather was in a two piece that split the difference. I was trying to think of some way to get Heather alone when she and Willow got out to take over the grilling while I hit the water. A running dive off the pier carried me out a little further than I expected. The water was still shallow enough to touch bottom but Stacie was looking for me to pop up closer to shore. Did you ever meet a girl whose body wasn't that hot but had a face so pretty it made up for anything else? Stacie has a 34 C chest that would be too much of a good thing if she didn't have a firm round ass to match. She was wearing a thong bikini that covered just enough to make you wish you could see it all, and her face is so pretty it didn't bother me she was neck deep in the lake. I covered her eyes from behind.

"Guess who."

"Jason?"

"Nope."

"Freddie Krueger?"

"Warmer."

"Then it must be the pervert raping my little sister."

"Wwwhat?"

"Hey, Kyle, breathe dammit, you're too young to have a heart attack! Besides, I was only joking about rape. Heather is an adult and even if she wasn't nobody twisted her arm. I'm amazed that it took you so long to figure out she had a blazing case of the hots for you. I caught on about six months after she decided boys were interesting. At least I know you weren't eavesdropping on any of our girl talk. Every guy she drooled over got compared to you."

"She ... She told you?"

"Of course silly, Heather and I don't have secrets from each other. Too bad you're so good at hiding what a perv you are. If I'd known I'd have jumped you years ago. Instead you got my best ice queen imitation. Make that second best. Once I caught on to how much you enjoyed a good leg show I couldn't resist teasing a little. Still, I tried to keep it so low key you couldn't be sure it was deliberate."

"Here I thought you were so quiet and reserved."

"I am, when I'm dealing with strangers and so called decent people. When I'm with people I can trust completely I'm not shy about letting them know what I like. People I trust that much make a very short list. You're on it now. So is Heather and my roomie. There's a couple of others. If you ever meet them I'll let you know. Until then, don't ask. It looks like the burgers are done. Let's eat."

"Uh, go ahead. I'll be with you in a little while."

That pretty face split in a smile so wide her nose sort of bunched up. "Got a woody, huh? Bring it on up to the deck before the food gets cold. Willie might blush a little but she won't get upset. My roomie is a lug."

"What's a lug?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

We'd pretty much finished eating by the time I worked up the nerve. Willow blushed while Heather and Stacie traded evil little sister type smirks. Eventually she saw we weren't going to let her off the hook and she explained.

"I'm not that smart, but I busted my butt in high school and managed to get into college on a full academic scholarship. My folks send me rent and grocery money but tuition and books are covered as long as I keep my GPA up high enough. Like I said, I'm not that smart. Keeping my grades up takes so much studying there isn't time for parties or dating. Well ... I ... Uh..."

Stacie picked it up. "About the fourth time I walked in on her while she was jilling off, I figured she was either doing it constantly or she liked getting caught. She was so far along she couldn't stop so I started making out with her while she finished. It's the least I could do. The poor girl was going off the deep end pretending to be asleep a couple times a week while some guy was doing me. She'd much rather be with a guy but until she has her degree nailed down tight it's me or DIY. She's a lesbian until graduation, a lug."

"So you're saying that in our family the middle child swings both ways?"

"I guess you could say so. If I have to go looking for it I want a man. If I'm choosing between two nice people and one of them isn't male, I'll still end up with the guy. If it's a choice between playing with a nice girl or a guy who's a jerk, well, he won't be missed much."

I was half expecting her to turn the conversation towards me and Heather. Instead she wanted to catch up on all the stuff that happened while she was away at school. Maybe she's a little psychic or maybe she's just better at reading me than I am her. Whatever, she pulled me aside when the other girls started cleaning up.

"Kyle? I trust Willie completely. You can tell her anything you know about me and I won't get upset, or not too upset. Everyone has a few embarrassing moments you don't want to share with even your best friend. What I'm trying to say is I can't trust her for you, or you for her. You have to get to know each other and make up your own minds. I can tell you a couple of things without abusing her trust. She won't freak out at the idea of a girl getting it from her brother. Also, by the time morning gets here, being stuck on the couch while us girls hog the bed won't seem like such a bad deal."

The couch was one of those fold out beds. It wasn't too bad but there is only so much you can do with a mattress you have to fold. I continued to play the gentleman and let the girls have first crack at the shower, then fell asleep while waiting for the hot water heater to catch up. Fresh air and exercise trumped horniness and curiosity. Some time later I was dreaming about receiving a truly world class blow job. The girl was taking her time, working her way up and down my cock, using her lips and tongue to hit all the sweet spots. The mouth moved away and I half woke up, reaching for my cock to finish what the dream had started. Only another set of hands was already there. My shorts had been pulled half way down my thighs and now a condom was being rolled down my hard wet cock. By the time I was fully awake she'd straddled my hips facing my feet and guided the tip of my cock to her tight slippery ass hole. She was wearing a loose flannel shirt and facing away from me but there was enough moonlight through the windows to be certain it wasn't Stacie or Heather. It had to be Willow, or maybe Willie if her idea of, "feeling butch", included anal sex while dressed in nothing but a mans flannel shirt.

She moaned softly as the head of my cock slipped inside. I heard her breathing quicken as I lightly ran my hands up the outside of her thighs until they were almost encircling her slender waist. Her free hand was moving rapidly at her muff and every so often her hips would jerk and she'd give a sharp gasp as she sank a little deeper onto my cock. By the time I was in her to the hilt she'd had a whole series of mini orgasms. Willie sank back against me and I wrapped my arms around her as we rolled over onto our sides while I kept my cock buried in her ass. Only when I started to make slow gentle strokes did she finally speak.

"Please ... Don't ... I, I'm not a tease. Well, maybe I am but not the kind that will leave you hanging. You'll get to do me, but I want to make it last. You have no idea how much I missed this, having a man hold me, feeling his cock filling my ass. Can you pull the blanket over us without pulling out? I'm cold, but I don't want to give up this feeling even for a minute."

It took some time but we managed to get the blanket we were on pulled over us. Laying there motionless I started to lose my hardon. Willie had other plans. She wiggled her cute little butt and offered to tell me a bedtime story.

"Mom's the older kid in her family and had me while she was still in college. Her younger brother, my uncle Billy, is only about ten years older than me. He works construction, high steel, one of the guys you see walking the girders when they put up a new high rise. He lives in a travel trailer and when one building tops out he hooks up and heads for the next job. My mom is the only family he has so if he's passing anywhere close he'll stop for a visit. The year I turned fifteen he showed up just before spring break on his way to Orlando. All my friends were leaving town going somewhere exciting and I was really depressed to be trapped at home with my folks. Having a teenager moping around the house must not have been any thrill for them either. When Billy offered me a ride to Disney World and a plane ticket home they were almost as quick to leap on the idea as I was.

The first night he parked the trailer on some little back road turn out in the middle of nowhere. He offered me the bed while he slept on the couch and I took him up on it. Around three in the morning I woke up and started having a panic attack. I wasn't alone in the bed. He was behind me, with an arm around my waist, pulling me into a spoon hug. At first I just froze. Then I gradually realized that he was sound asleep. He must have half woke up out on the couch and got into bed. I was in panties and a tee shirt and he was in boxers. Besides it's not like he was consciously trying to do anything so after a while I started to relax a little. That's when I noticed something pressing against my butt. At fifteen I wasn't totally innocent. I'd given a boy a hand job and even done a little oral, some kissing and licking, then finished him by hand. Uncle Billy was in boxers, but he wasn't completely in his boxers. Nothing but my panties separated my naked ass from my uncles cock and while he might be asleep his cock seemed to be fully aware of the situation.

I don't know what a nice girl would have done. I started getting wet. Billy is my uncle but he's also a total hunk. The more I thought about it the hornier I got, until I slipped a finger in the leg hole of my panties and began diddling my clit. After a while I tugged at my pants until his cock was resting against a bare butt cheek while I humped my hand. Just as I went over the edge his arm tightened around me and he began thrusting against me, dry humping my ass. In only a few strokes his cock was spurting hot dick juice on my ass and back. He kind of went limp and his breathing gradually slowed down.

I had no idea what to say or do next. It didn't matter. Almost as soon as he finished he'd fallen asleep! The next morning he was already fixing breakfast when I woke up. I hardly had time to shower and throw on shorts and a halter, before he handed me a breakfast burrito and told me to climb into the pickup so we could roll. At first I thought he was going to pretend nothing had happened and I didn't know whether to be disappointed or relieved. Once we were back on the main road though, he started to talk while I studied the passing scenery. It was pretty much like I thought. A couple times a week he'd nod off in front of the tube until bladder pressure woke him up enough to drain out and drop into bed. It didn't ring any mental alarm bells that somebody was already there because he usually hooked up with a short term girlfriend at each new job. The night before, even when he popped his load he really wasn't awake enough to be making important decisions.

Now it was ladies choice. If I wanted to tell the cops he'd stop at the next town and turn himself in. I could keep going to Orlando or he'd buy me a ticket home from any place I wanted to get out. The only promise he couldn't make is that it wouldn't happen again. He'd never thought of me as anything more than his sisters kid before, but any girl who could cum like I did last night was plenty of woman for him. He didn't need or want a soul mate, just a fuck buddy, and for that kind of casual sex it didn't matter to him that we were related. He pointed to a sign saying there was an airport five miles ahead, and when he lowered his hand he placed it on my thigh instead of the steering wheel. I sat there staring out the window until we were miles past the exit before I could think of anything to say, and then it was only asking him to make sure I didn't get pregnant.

I didn't need to worry about that. In the six days I was with him I got real good at oral and learned to love anal sex. When I told Heather she giggled and said I should tell you I'm still one third virgin. Whatever. We did a lot of stuff but what I liked the most was what we're doing right now. Billy would hold me like this, a spoon hug with his cock in my ass, and play with me while letting me set the pace. He'd nibble my ear or nuzzle my neck while his hands were all over me and I'd slowly rock my hips, fucking him with my ass. Whenever he got so turned on he started thrusting I'd stop, and let him cool down some. A couple of times he got so hot he completely lost control. That was scary but never lasted more than a few strokes. I pretended to get really mad and told him that if he couldn't stop whenever I wanted, I'd do whatever it took to make sure he didn't start.

So how about you? Do you want to get your cock into my tight little ass bad enough to let me decide when you get to cum? I'll go easy on you this time. You didn't know what you were getting into. Besides, it's been way too long for me. Tonight Stacie can settle for pussy while I have a nice hard cock to play with."

Well, if she was trying to tease me along and stretch the moment, telling me Heather and Stacie were going at it in the bedroom was sort of counter productive. The mental image of my little sisters doing each other hardly had a chance to form before I was busting a nut in Willows hot ass. I tried to get her interested in a second round but she wasn't having any. Once was enough to take the edge off and I didn't have any trouble getting back to sleep. The next morning I wondered if maybe I'd slept a little too well. The girls had done considerable plotting over bacon and eggs while I was still snoring. They'd decided the theme for this vacation was going to be, have as much sex as you can while leaving him wanting more. Hey, I'm not complaining. As a vacation theme it beats the snot out of anything Disney ever tried.

Willow and Heather continued the spring cleaning while Stacie came out to help me. Baggy shorts and a sports bra were more practical for stacking wood but I told her I missed the thong bikini. "Be patient Kyle. When the sun's up a little higher and it's too hot to work you'll be slathering me with suntan lotion and letting us girls return the favor. Want to hear a good one? Willow doesn't want any tan lines and she asked us if you'd have a problem with her not wearing a suit."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. She was worried you might get a little flustered if you popped a woody in front of your sisters. The poor girl is an only child. We had to explain that you can't grow up with a boy in the house and not see an occasional bulge. You aren't a jerk so we didn't tease you about it but if it didn't happen we'd have thought you were queer."

"Gee, thanks!"

"There's something else you should know. Promise not to get angry? Please?"

"Stacie, I can't promise not to get angry. The best I can do is promise not to pitch a fit, and I'll only promise that if you quit dancing around and get to the point."

"Heather told Willow."

"Told her what?"

"Everything, starting from how she had the hots for you since she was little. She told us about giving you her cherry, all of them. She even told about doing her first girl, me, last night. Would you believe one of the girls on the cheer squad has been hitting on her for years? I already knew most of it but one thing kind of surprised me. Is it true you had her bareback?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Wide open, no protection, fill me full of dick juice and knock my silly ass up sex?"

"Only once so far, but unless something stops us it's going to happen again."

"My God, that is SO hot!"

"Yeah, we thought so too. Look, I know I can't marry her. The thought of some little mutant retard running to welcome his uncle daddy home from work is just too Ozarks for me. When she catches though, I'd like for her to carry it long enough to show. The thought of filling her muff from behind, one hand playing with her swelling tits while the other is on the beginning of a baby bump, gets me so hot I damn near cum in my pants!"

"Poor Willow."

"Huh?"

"With me and Heather competing for every cum shot, all that's left for her is being a prick tease and munching cream pie. I don't think she'll mind."

"What do you mean competing?"

"Maybe it's biological. Maybe it's hereditary. It sure seems to run in our family. Maybe we're just kinky. Whatever, the thought of you knocking me up gets me so hot Heather is going to have to share. Willow can play any kinky games she can talk you into but if she starts wasting baby juice, she'll have a couple of pissed off sisters to deal with."

"Keep talking like that and you'll find out what happens when your brother drags you behind the wood pile!"

"Kyle, I'll go anywhere you like, but wouldn't the sun bathing mat up on the deck be a lot more comfortable?"

"Uh, what if Heather and Willow come out?"

"I swear, I'll NEVER understand men. Heather has already told us you've fucked everything but her reputation and you can have that too if you want it. She's got such a total crush on you, she'd peel off her cheer uni and let you do her in front of the crowd at half time on game day. Willow told us you make a really good foster uncle in enough detail that we know what sort of uncle she's got. They've both had me and they both know who's next on my wish list. Don't you think it's a little late to be shy? It's getting too hot to work. I'm going to catch some rays. Suit yourself."

Stacie turned and walked away, not in any big hurry. She even paused long enough to take off her shorts. I still didn't get to admire her thong. That's OK. A lacy pair of boy shorts is more like gift wrapping than something to impede the view. By the time she was on the deck, I was close enough to catch as she tossed them over her shoulder without looking back. She was down on the mat, stretching like a cat getting ready for some serious play time while I shucked my shorts and tee. I was more than ready to go when she wrapped her arms around my neck. Then, instead of spreading her lovely legs, she crossed them tightly. Yeah, from the way she giggled at my expression, it's safe to say she reads me a lot better than I do her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.