Sexual Resume - Cover

Sexual Resume

by Madison and Addison

Copyright© 2011 by Madison and Addison

Erotica Sex Story: Molly agrees to help her younger brother with his resume in hopes that he will get a real job and begin acting like a responsible adult. But when they get together, Jim's playful nature leads him to talk more about his sexual accomplishments than his professional ones. This brings out his sister's hidden stress and anxiety in a way neither would have ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

Molly was not particularly looking forward to helping her brother Jim with his resume. In her opinion, her younger brother had been wasting his talents ever since he graduated from college. Now at age 26 he had little more than short-term, relatively low-level jobs to prove his worth to potential employers.​ Molly had no idea how she would turn that into a resume. But despite her thoughts about how her brother's maturity level where work was concerned, she loved him very much and wanted to help if she could.

"Hi Jim," Molly said as she entered her brother's apartment.

"Hey Chiquita!" Jim replied enthusiastically as he gave his sister a hug and kiss on the cheek. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. How about you?"

"You know ... just trying to keep the bills paid."

Molly resisted the temptation to begin chiding her brother for his lack of ambition. She decided that it was a big step for him to ask her to help with a resume, so she held her tongue.

"Yes, I know how it is," Molly replied as she struggled to keep from rolling her eyes.

"Thanks for helping me with the resume, Mol."

"No problem, Little Brother."

After a few more minutes of chit-chat, Molly and Jim settled-in at his small kitchen table. Molly opened her laptop computer and showed her brother some sample resumes. After agreeing on which one best met her brother's needs, Molly got ready to take down information.

"O.K.," Molly began, "give me the highlights of your work experience since college. Start with the jobs you had the longest."

"Let's see," Jim replied, "O.K. I worked at Blue Corp bank for about six months."

"Good. When was that?"

"Um ... a little while after college, I think."

"You think? Jim, prospective employers will want you to be a little more specific than, 'I think.'"

"You're probably right," he said with a wink.

"Yeah, you're funny. So?"

"Let me think for a minute." Molly waited while her brother searched his brain for dates. "I'm not quite sure."

"Seriously? Jim, you've got to do better than that. What do you remember about working there?"

"Oh! Well, that's easy."

"Good. What do you remember?"

Molly sat with her fingers poised, ready to type.

"I remember Hannah."

"What? What does that mean? Who's Hannah?

"Hannah was this gorgeous teller that worked there. I think she was maybe a V.P. or something. She was older than me."

"And? Was she your boss? What did you do for her?"

"Well, I did a lot for her, if you know what I mean? I don't think she was my boss. Well, I do remember her tying me up once."

Now Molly could not resist rolling her eyes.

"Are you kidding me? Some chick that you screwed around with? That's what you remember about your job at Blue Corp?"

"Well, she was really hot, Molly," Jim said, not realizing that his sister was getting annoyed.

"Really, Jim ... what did you do there, besides screw Hannah?"

"O.K., I worked on the customer database. I figured out some new ways to get customers their statements online."

"Wow. O.K. That's more like it. What else?"

"I'm not sure."

"Fine. We'll come back to that one. What was after that?"

"Uhhh ... I think next was Inter-Trode, the tech company."

"And how long did you work there?"

"I'm guessing ... a year?" Jim wondered.

"You're guessing? Shit, Jimmy. You're not giving me much to work with here. What did you do at Inter-Trode?"

"Ahh ... Tina, Giada, and ... Sophia! Oh, Sophia was something."

"You fucking idiot," Molly said, sounding disgusted.

"What?" Jim said innocently. "Ohhhh ... you said WHAT did I do. Not WHO did I do!" Jim laughed at his joke, but noticed that his sister did not. "Mol, I'm just kidding around."

"I don't find it funny, Jim. Look, I came here to give you my time, to work on your professional resume, not your SEXUAL RESUME!"

​Jim finally got the message ... his sister didn't find his comments as funny as she did.

"I'm sorry, Molly. I was really just joking. What's up, anyway? You seem really uptight."

"Maybe I am, Jim. Maybe it's because I take care of my responsibilities!" Molly snapped. "Maybe it's because I work and take care of a family and serve in the community! And maybe it's because I'm not pissing my life away like you! Maybe I'm not acting like a child!"

"Whoa ... take it easy, Mol. Really, I was just teasing a little."

"Teasing? You think it's funny that I'm so stressed-out, that I never get to spend time with my husband, that he's on the road all the time and when he comes home I'm too exhausted to do anything about it, and that I haven't had sex in months? You think that's funny? It's NOT FUNNY!"

Molly finally ​​took a breath. She put her head down for a time and when she brought it back up Jim could see tears welling in her eyes.

"Molly," he said softly. "I had no idea. I'm really sorry. Here you're stressed out over all this and I'm making jokes. I really didn't mean anything by it."

Jim got up, put his arms around his sister and hugged her tightly as she cried on his shoulder. She felt better after letting her emotions out a bit.

"Sorry about that," Molly said as she blotted her tears with a tissue. "Guess that was building up inside me."

"I guess so," Jim replied. "But you don't have anything to be sorry about, Mol. I should have picked-up on how stressed you were."

"It's O.K. I keep it pretty well hidden."

"Is it really like that? Have you really not had sex in ... how many months has it been, anyway?"

Molly shook her head in disgust.

"Five?" she speculated. "Six?"

"Holy shit! I can't even imagine."

The two sat in silence for several minutes as Molly got her thoughts together.

"Well, should we get back to it?" she finally said.

"What, my resume? Forget it. It can wait."

"Good," Molly said. "I don't think it was helping to hear about all your sexual conquests."

"Maybe not," Jim said. But hey, 'sexual resume'? That's pretty funny. How did you come up with that one, anyway?"

"Well, doesn't it fit? I asked you to tell me about what you did at your jobs and you told me who you screwed. I can only imagine what you would have told me if I hadn't lost it." Molly paused for a few moments. "What else would you have told me?"

"What do you mean, Mol?"

"Well, if I hadn't stopped you, how much more would you have told me? How many more women were there during that period between college and now?"

"You really wanna know about that? You want to hear details?"

"Why not? Maybe that'll help me. At least I'll be talking about sex, even if I'm not doing it."

For the next 20 minutes Jim related fairly vivid details of some of his sexual exploits. Rather than seeming turned-off, Molly grew increasingly interested. Eventually the two moved from the kitchen chairs to opposite ends of Jim's living room sofa.

"I can't believe we're talking like this," Molly commented.

"No shit, Sis," Jim replied. "You could knock me over with a feather. Anyway, that's quite a bit from my 'sexual resume.' How about yours?"

"Well, you already heard about lately. The last 5 years would be a very brief entry under the title Married with Children."

"5 years? That's really a shame. You used to be hot stuff."

"Oh, stop, Jim!"

"Oh, like you don't know that. Well, you're still gorgeous, Molly. You must know that." ​Molly blushed at her brother's words. "But it's not just that you were hot. You were pretty wild, too."​

"That seems like forever ago, Jim."

"It wasn't THAT long ago. I'm 26 and you're... 30. It's only been like, 10 years since we..."

"O.K.! Stop right there, Jim. We're not going down that road, thank you."

"Oh relax, Molly. Seriously, you did just as many wild things as I've done, with just as many people. Maybe more."

"I know," Molly said somewhat reluctantly. "But that doesn't mean I have to be reminded of it."

"No, I think it means you DO have to be reminded of it!"

Molly pondered her brother's words for a few moments.

"I was pretty crazy, wasn't I?" she said, feeling relaxed for the first time since she arrived ... possibly for the first time in many months.

"Yes, you were, Mol. You were crazy in the best way. So what about it? What would be the biggest highlight from your sexual resume?"

"Jim. I ... I shouldn't say any more."

"That's a pretty weak protest, Molly. Why shouldn't you say more? It's just you and me. Hubby's out of town, right?" Molly nodded. "Where are the kids?"

"With Mom. No rush there. They love being there and she and Dad love having them."

"Cool. So? Tell me something," Jim entreated. "Tell me something good."​

This brought another blush from Molly followed by a tiny groan from her throat.

"Really?" Jim nodded his head and smiled. "Well, O.K. I ... O.K., nobody knows this, Jim. You can't tell anybody. Promise?" Jim nodded again. ​"O.K. When I was in college ... oh, I don't know if I can do this." Jim said nothing, but waited patiently. "O.K., I'll try. When I was in college I got talked into ... well, I didn't get talked into it. I chose to do it. I did some modeling."

"What? When? And ... wait ... do you mean what I think you mean by 'modeling'? You must, otherwise we'd know that you had done it. What exactly are you talking about?"

"I met a girl at some party and we got to talking. She told me she had been doing some modeling for a photographer friend of hers. He was trying to make a name for himself with some adult magazines and he was looking for models. She said it paid pretty good, so I called him."

"And?"

"And, he was totally cool. Not sleazy at all. I went there with my eyes open. I figured he wasn't paying good money for a picture of me in jeans and a letter sweater."

"So, what was he paying good money for?"

"To take pictures of me naked. Duh."

"Right, Duh. Like, what kind of pictures, Molly?"

"Fairly standard modeling stuff, like you'd see any any mens magazine."

"No shit! Whatever happened to the pictures? Did anybody ever see 'em?"

"I don't know. I signed a release. I figured he might put them online or something. I didn't care all that much. But if he did, I never heard about it."

"Incredible, Molly. What would you have done if Mom and Dad had found out?"

"I would have dealt with it. It was no secret that I was a wild child back then."

"No, I guess not. So that was it like? Was it weird?"

"Not really," Molly said. "Actually I was totally comfortable being naked in front of the photographer and the camera."

Jim felt an unexpected rush when he heard his sister say she was naked in front of a man and a camera.

"Well, that's pretty good, Mol. Impressive."

"I don't know that I would call it impressive, Jim."

"Well, it matches-up pretty good with some of the things on my so-called 'sexual resume'. Tell me something else. Wait a minute. Did you..."

"Did I what?"

"I don't know why I'm asking this, but ... did you have sex with the photographer?"

"What? You think every guy who takes nude pictures sleeps with his models? I told you he was a professional and he wasn't sleazy."

"I didn't ask if he was either of those things. I asked if you had sex with him."

Molly looked at Jim, twisting her mouth and raising her eyebrows.

"Smartass," she said. "Yes, I had sex with him."

"Ha!" Jim exclaimed. "I knew it! I just knew it!"

"Yeah, yeah," Molly said drolly. "So there. I told you."

"Did you ever do anything else like that?"

"Like what, Jim?"

"Like, do something random like that, like getting photographed naked. Anything wild like that, on a whim?"

"A few things, yes."

"Well, tell me something else, Mol!"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Molly resisted the temptation to glance at her brother's crotch so see how much he might really be enjoying their conversation. She was well aware that she herself was enjoying it more than she should.

"Yes, of course I am!" Jim said. "Tell me something else you did."

"Well ... you swear you're not going to tell anybody about all this?" Molly asked.

"I absolutely swear."

"O.K. Well, can you believe that I got paid to strip at a few parties?"

"No shit! Not only did you get paid to take your clothes off in front of a camera, but you took them off in front of groups too?"

"I know, I know. Stripping at college parties. It sounds sooooo fucking cliche!"

"I guess so. But of course I can believe it. ​It sounds amazing to me, Molly. So, how about sex after your strip shows?"

"Ugh," Molly grunted. "Yes, Jim."

"Whoa! Like, sex with..."

"A few guys, Jim. A few guys from each of the parties where I stripped."

"Wait a minute ... like, you were with a few guys at once?" Molly nodded, looking sheepishness. "No fucking way! Damn! Hey, does Hubby know about any of this?"​

"Some of it, not all."

"What does he think about your wild days?"

"He used to like it," Molly said with a hint of sadness. "But I'm sure he's forgotten about that. There hasn't been anything wild in our bedroom for a long, long time." She was quiet for a while before shaking off her wistful thoughts. "But that doesn't matter, right? Right now we're having fun, just you and me, Little Brother!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.