Flash Back

by HotIndianPen

Copyright© 2010 by HotIndianPen

Erotica Sex Story: It is a son and his uncle seducing his mother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Son   Uncle   .

Sitting on the soft cushioned chair he waited for his Mom to come down. He had been waiting for last 15 minutes and it usually never took her so long to dress up and come down. At that point of time he did not know what was holding her up as they had to reach the Airport to receive his uncle and aunt.

After glancing at his watch for umpteenth time as he looked up his eyes got focused on a gorgeous lady draped in a silk sari with her loose hair flying walking down the stairs. For few seconds it was difficult for him to envisage what he saw. It was hard for him to believe it was his mother, who was so gorgeously decked, her hair loose, her body swaying walking down the stairs and when she went past him, he was stunned when the perfume hit his nostrils. He was in a daze and as he could not reason out her appearance he followed her tamely.

On following his eyes got riveted on her movements. Seeing her body sway he felt something, something which he could not envisage at that moment. It was difficult for him to conjure what was happening to him or to her. He had seen his mother before, dressed more gorgeously but that had not attracted him as it had today. It was not the dress that had attracted him, it was something else. His curiosity made him look at her closely and when his eyes went over her back, he suddenly felt ashamed; to look at his mother's back.

Though he tried to shift his gaze he could not and when his mother stepped into the car his eyes followed her to the last glimpse. He sat in the car like a zombie and when they reached airport his eyes took to the same course of action. However hard he tried he could not pierce his eyes from her vision. They were glued to her back as if they were magnetized.

It was not long before his Uncle and Aunt came down the aisle. It was nice to see them after a couple of years. In fact 5 years had passed since his father had asked his uncle Nithin to take care of his overseas business and now they were back for a short visit.

His mother was overwhelmed when she saw Nithin and his wife Naina. Her eyes were gleaming when she saw them. Seeing her emotions he felt she had missed them. In the past 5 years she had never spoken about Naina or Nithin and today on seeing them she was so overjoyed, which puzzled him.

After collecting the bags and baggage they stood in the queue waiting for the peak hour rush to thin out. It was then that his eyes got riveted again on his mother's back who was in front of his uncle. He let his gaze wander over her exquisite mounds and looking at them, he did not feel ashamed as they looked attractive. He was attracted to them in such a way that he compared them with his aunt's which looked dull.

Such was the way his mother was built and the peak hour rush made it more interesting to watch as they crawled slowly. The crowd started swelling; there was slight hustling and shoving. In the melee he wished he was behind his mother rather than his uncle. He felt he could have taken advantage though not knowing what he would have done. He felt he could have touched, may be. He was so excited that many wicked things flashed through his mind.

He looked for an opening to get closer and as he looked over his Uncle's shoulders he saw his hands were on his mother's shoulders steadying her which made her turn and smile at him. There was a twinkle in her eyes and when she turned back he saw his Uncle grip her shoulders hard. It made him curious and his focus was shifted on to his Uncles hands.

Nithin steadied himself. He looked around and even turned to give Amar a smile. After reciprocating he looked the other way, not giving him a hint that he was watching. From the corner of his eye he watched his Uncle's hand slip down from his mothers shoulder. This made him go up on his toes and as he looked he saw his Uncle's hand trek slowly down her back and rest on the hem of her blouse. It ventured there for a while and then as his fingers started circling her blouse the crowd which was getting heavier started pushing and taking advantage he moved his hand down and held her naked waist. Seeing this Amar was instantly aroused and it had him worried as in the melee he thought his Uncle may feel his growing hardness. He tried his best to hide his arousal and even put a hand down to steady it.

As he was setting it right Amar saw his Uncle had moved closer to his mother. He in fact had covered her well and though Amar tried hard to see, he could not see his actions. He looked for an opening and not finding he searched for his Uncles hands which were hidden totally. He felt desperate and in the madness as he lunged forward he saw that they had moved out of the gate. At last he got an opening and what he saw in that split second got etched in his brain. His Uncle was caressing his mother's buttocks.

This was the picture which was playing in his mind when they dropped them and reached home. On reaching his room he played back all the scenes frame by frame till he could visualize his Uncles hand caressing his mother's buttocks. With this frame etched in mind and with a hard on he slept.

The next day he was woken by his mother. It was nice to see a beautiful face waking him with a cup of coffee.

'Am can you do me a favor' she asked. (She used to call him Am for Amar)

'Yes, what is it' he said taking the cup from her.

'Can you fetch few things from the market' she asked?

'Provided you give me some extra money' he joked.

'Come on Am don't blackmail me, ' she replied.

Seeing her annoyed he said 'Mom, I was joking.'

Handing him a list 'Okay get these things' she said.

'Anybody coming for lunch' he asked looking at the list.

'Your father has invited your Uncle and Aunt for dinner' she replied.

Hearing it Amar was up in a flash and when his mother turned; his eyes were again focused on her well endowed back.

By evening Amar was waiting for his Uncle. He wanted to confirm previous day's incidence. He wanted to know whether it was an accident or was it a game played. He went looking for his mother.

'What time are the guests coming Mom'

'By seven' she replied.

'And Dad?'

'He said he would join by eight' (provided he is free from his boozing she thought)

'Do you mind if I arrange the table' he enquired

'I would be glad' replied his mother.

Amar was happy to have been given a free hand. He quickly made some changes and as he looked and saw his mother decked in a brilliant color sari smiling, he felt happy. He felt happy for her.

Nithin and Naina arrived in time and as Naina went in to help his mother Mayuri, Amar sat with his Uncle for a chat. Amar watched his Uncle with a hawk's eye. He observed each and every move of his. But for a few fleeting glances at his mother he did not see anything else.

Then Dikshit, Amar's dad arrived and both the brothers having met after 5 years hugged each other and Dikshit led him to the bar where they sat chatting. Dikshit was an alcoholic and his only interest was booze and money.

Soon it was time for dinner and as his mother set the dishes she was pleased to see Amar's arrangements. The candle lit dinning table was very romantic and his seating arrangements were sensible. He had made his Aunt sit at one side of his father and on the other his Uncle. Then leaving a space for his mother he sat next to his Aunt on the round table. The space left for his mother did not arise any suspicion as it was nearest to the kitchen.

Nithin too was pleased as he had the opportunity to sit next to Mayuri his sister-in-law. Naina was also comfortably placed and Amar having placed himself in the centre was able to keep an eye on every move of his Uncle without being noticed.

As Mayuri set the table, every body took their place. Enjoying the sumptuous food everyone started chatting and soon Dikshit who was high on drinks started cutting jokes which made the environment livelier. It was during this time Nithin took advantage. On the pretext of enjoying jokes he placed his hand on Mayuri's thighs or when she got up to go to kitchen felt her back. They were light touches and so well camouflaged that even if someone saw them they would think nothing of it.

Amar had observed every move of his from the corner of his eye. At first he too thought it was accidental and on being repeated it was ascertained that his Uncle was trying to play with his mother. Looking at his mother he felt assured that she was obliging him. What would the poor thing do he thought looking at his father's bloated figure whose only interest was drinking?

Amar was so busy watching them that he totally forgot the presence of another person in the room. Naina was a woman who could pick needle from the haystack and nothing went unnoticed from her. She was quick to grasp that Amar had seen her husband toying with his sister-in-law. She thought she had to do some deep thinking about him.

Naina was keen in seeing her husband seduce Mayuri and bed her. It was their plan. She knew from the start that Amar would be a thorn in the flesh as he had grown up. She also knew that seducing Mayuri would be difficult. She knew Mayuri had shown some interest in Nithin but to bed her was totally different. She may allow him to play with her but for the final act it would need some coaxing to do and she had to find a pawn that would coax her to do it and she saw Amar as that pawn.

While Naina was toying with that idea Amar was engrossed in his own world. He was waiting to see what would his Uncle's next step would be. He had not to wait long as he saw his Uncle slip his hand on his mother's thighs. This time his hand did not brace her thighs but was firmly placed on it. Amar was instantly aroused when he saw his Uncles hand grip his mother's thigh and in his excitement when he turned he saw his Aunt flashing a big smile as if she knew what was going on between her husband and his mother.

It was Naina's smile that diverted Amar's attention. Her looks were so piercing that Amar felt mesmerized. He felt that she wanted to convey something to him and as he kept looking, he was surprised to see her pat him on his thigh as if wanting him to cool down. Amar was puzzled.

When both of them left Amar went to his room. He was on cloud nine. Once in the safety of his room he pushed down his pants and was surprised to see own erection. Holding back his thoughts his mind raced back to the time when he saw his Uncle's hand on his mother's thigh. That image kept tormenting him. He wished it was his hand there. Was it possible? Was it possible to do the impossible? How would it be possible, who would help him, he questioned himself again and again. Not finding an answer he struggled.

Mayuri was pleased with the outcome of the day. She was glad that Nithin had shown the same signs which were prevalent almost 6 years ago and laying on her bed her mind raced back to that period.

RE- CAP

It was one summer morning after packing off her son to school and husband to Office; Mayuri was taking a bath leisurely. Suddenly she was disturbed when the door bell rang. Thinking it would be the maid she came down unperturbed in the petticoat and half hooked up blouse.

On opening the door it struck her like lightening when she saw Nithin. She stood like a rock on not being properly dressed allowing his eyes to capture all that they could. Nithin felt he was blessed with the sight of his Sister-in-law in the minimum of clothing and as she turned to leave he was enchanted to see the contours of her well formed buttocks which he had craved to feel from the day he had first seen her.

Properly dressed Mayuri came out to greet Nithin. She was glad to see him and learned that her husband had called him. Though she felt bashful she forgot it and was normal again.

Nithin on the other hand was delighted. He was delighted to be with his sister-in-law who possessed such a figure and after having a fleeting glance of her buttocks ensconced in her white petticoat he was thrilled; Nithin did not let go an occasion of looking at her back.

Gradually Mayuri also felt his gaze. Though at times it turned her on, she was scared to think of it for being his sister-in-law. She felt attracted to Nithin for his physical features. In comparison her husband was bloated. Since her marriage he had added weight and he had bloated.

Mayuri thought of the first instance when she had felt Nithin's hand on her body. It was at the wedding reception of their cousin. It was when her husband was busy at the bar that Nithin had made his move. Seeing her alone he stood by her and as the dinner was announced placing his hand on her shoulder had guided her to the table.

The small act had sent a chill up her spine. Though she wanted to she could not remove his hand and taking advantage he had slipped it on her waist. It had excited Mayuri and as the act was well camouflaged she had not objected. Prompted by it Nithin became more enterprising. He moved closer and shielding her with his body his hand which was on her waist ventured downwards.

Mayuri left his hand slid from her waist to her buttocks. She was in a dilemma. On one hand she wanted him to continue and on the other she was ashamed to encourage him. As she was pondering about it she felt his hand caress her buttocks. This ignited her body. Biting her lips she controlled the passion engulfing her body. He became bolder. Seeing her tremble he slipped his hand between the orbs of her buttocks and cupped them. Mayuri was aghast, her body convulsed and as Nithin drove his hand further down the hot path her body shivered and she climaxed. That was the first time.

The second occasion was even more adventurous as it happened in front of her husband. It was when they had gone out to a restaurant and as usual Dikshit hit the bar leaving them. They kept glancing at each other and when Dikshit had one too many, Nithin made the move. As Dikshit staggered into the restaurant and occupied the sofa, leaving the opposite one to be shared by them, had given Nithin an opportunity. He looked at Mayuri and smiled at her.

His smile had a hidden meaning and Mayuri being conscious that he would be taking advantage waited with abated breath. She was in a fix as she had to sit next to Nithin and when he nudged her she was compelled to sit down. Sitting next to him and feeling his warm thighs in line with hers, she felt a warm feeling creep up her body. Though she tried to shrug it she felt ashamed for not being able to sustain the desire creeping up and every second it got difficult as more pressure was exerted on her thighs.

Nithin was tormenting her; he was playing with her desires. Slowly but steadily he was building up the tempo. Sitting in front of her husband Mayuri was in a dilemma. On one hand her body was craving to feel the heat generated from his thighs and on the other sitting in front of her husband she was scared. At times she felt like leaning on him, but failed to do.

Nithin read her thoughts. He did feel her body squirming and when they were on the final course of dinner he placed his hand on her thigh. This move jolted Mayuri. Suddenly she shifted her position and leaning on the table hid his hand from being seen by her husband.

Dikshit was in his own world and even if Mayuri had not leaned forward he was not in his sense to understand what was going on before his eyes. He was busy having his dinner.

The hand on her thigh started to creep up. It sent thrills up her spine and when she saw her husband busy she marginally parted her thighs. Nithin did not notice it but his hand inched further up. He was cautious knowing his brother was sitting in front of him and he was playing with his wife.

Mayuri on the other hand had gained some courage. Sitting upright and shielding his hand she was waiting for it to move forward. Her body ached for his hand to move up, move further up and reach the burning furnace, but Nithin chickened out. It was okay to touch her thighs but he did not dare move further and touch what was between. Giving one final squeeze on her thighs he removed his hand.

Mayuri felt miserable and it even made her angry. She felt bad thinking when she was ready what had made him pull back his hand. When it was feeling so good he had to spoil the show she thought. She turned to face him but he looked the other way. Finally when they got up to leave Mayuri brushed her hand on his thighs.

Nithin was shocked when he felt her brushing his thigh. He cursed himself for having lost a golden opportunity. He felt sorry for not having hit the iron while it was hot. Mayuri was really hot. He did not know when he would get another chance as he was supposed to leave the next day.

Present

Next evening Mayuri was in a triumphant mood thinking of how she could tackle Naina when she heard the door bell. Seeing a beaming Naina at the door she thought 'think of the devil.' She felt glad that she had come.

Time went by as both had a chat. They talked and talked and finally when the sun was setting and the atmosphere was cozy, Naina holding a few curls of Mayuri's hair said 'how are other things.'

'What other things' she asked?

'Other things, personal' she spoke the words softly directing her gaze on her bosom.

'As usual' she stammered.

'I can't envisage that they are' she said blowing air on the nape of her neck.

'Why' she stammered again.

'Things don't look normal' she said curling her hair in her fingers.

'What makes you think so' she asked looking at her.

'From what I have seen nothing looks normal' she replied.

'What have you seen that makes you feel so' she asked sharply.

'It is there for everyone to see; the way you are and the way brother Dikshit is' she said.

'That?'

'Yes that.'

'What do you see of it' asked Mayuri?

'I foresee all is not well in your bedroom' she said moving closer and taking hold of her.

'When was it that it could be now' she replied.

'Is that the reason why you said as usual' she asked.

'Yes as usual and for ever' she replied dismally.

'Is it that bad' she said holding her.

'It is not just bad. There is nothing in it' she replied.

'Oh! I am sorry, I am really sorry' saying this she took her in her arms.

'Some people are unfortunate' she said.

'But you still have time at your disposal' said Naina.

'What can time do, it can only worsen things' she replied.

'Why do you think so' she asked tightening her hold.

'The way he is drinking and bloating, I can't think time would be of any help' she answered.

'Does your youthful body not arouse him' she asked bringing her face close to hers.

'I don't know whether I have a youthful body' she replied.

'Oh! You posses such a body which I think every male would yearn for' she said as her lips braced her cheeks.

'And there are no males in my house' she replied.

'I think there are' she stressed the point.

This made Mayuri to think of Nithin. Was she in anyway trying to tell her something? Does she know about her and Nithin? What could she know about him? He had just caressed her once and chickened out the next time?

Seeing her in deep thought Naina changing the subject said 'tell me about Amar.'

'What do you want to know' she said.

'Has he not grown up?'

'So?'

'So it is' she said as her lips smacked her cheeks?

'Sorry I did not get you' she replied.

'Think about it' saying this she got up.

When Mayuri was wondering what she meant, the bell rang again and when she saw Amar at the door was it a coincidence she thought?

Naina was glad to see Amar and after he came down changing 'can I borrow your son for shopping' she asked Mayuri.

'Of course you can' she replied.

Amar was pleased to accompany her and on completing the shopping 'are there any restaurants near by' Naina asked?. 'There is one, ' saying this he guided her to a cozy restaurant.

Sitting side by side Naina said 'poor Mayuri I pity her.'

Those words somewhat shocked Amar. Pondering over it he said 'why do you pity her.'

'Don't you see what she is undergoing' she replied.

'What? I don't see anything.'

'That is the problem with you men, you don't seem to understand things.'

'I really don't know what you are talking about' Amar replied.

'Don't you see that she is all by herself? Does not go out, no friends and no life.'

'Yes, Dad hardly takes her out' he replied.

'What about you? Why don't you do what your Dad does not?' she stressed the word Dad and stared at him point blank.

'I don't understand what I could do' he said.

'You are not a child anymore. You have grown up and can take care of her' she said.

'But she is not so friendly with me. She always bosses over me' he replied.

'May be you take advantage of her' said Naina.

'I don't other than ask for some Pocket money' he said.

'And when you get money you forget her, is it not' she asked.

'Yes, so it is' he replied softly.

'You enjoy with your friends when she is left all alone' she said.

'I do go out with my friends' replied Amar.

'Girl Friends?'

'Sometimes' he replied shyly.

'Why don't you treat her like your girl friend' she said.

'You mean... '

'Yes that is what I mean. Take her out, be a companion to her and treat her like a girl friend' she said.

'Where shall I take her' he asked.

'Where do you take your girl friends, tell me, ' she asked.

'I take them out, sometimes to a movie' he replied.

'What do you do there' she asked looking straight in his eyes.

'Can't tell you that' he replied shyly.

'Okay tell me one thing. Why did you agree to come out with me' she asked smiling at him.

'Well you asked for and I came' he replied.

'Is that the sole reason for your coming' she eyed him closely.

'Yes, what other reason could there be' he said.

'Did you not come because I am a woman and you like me? Is it not a fact you wanted to be close to a woman. Are you not enjoying being with me' she spoke softly and moving closer she placed a hand on his thighs.

Amar was taken back by her questions and unable to answer, he felt numb.

Caressing his thighs she said 'I can understand what you Boys like and so does every woman.'

'But, but... ' he stammered again.

'No buts. You are grown up and it is your duty to take care of her' and caressing his thighs said 'don't you like it, tell me, tell me' she asked.

'I I don't know' he stammered again.

'Does it not feel good? Does it not thrill you? Like wise make her feel good' she said.

'What' as he uttered it he looked at her.

'Yes, as you are getting interested, so will she. Come let's go now and tomorrow I promise there will be more' saying this she touched her breasts.

Seeing her feeling her breasts Amar's eyes popped out and as he looked at her she said 'there's more to come, let's go.'

Amar found it hard to digest what he had seen and heard. Everything had happened so fast. Like a faithful servant he followed his Aunt and reached home after dropping her.


Reaching home Amar was delighted to see his mother smiling and beckoning him to have dinner. Though he was not hungry he sat down with his mother. Silently they finished their dinner and when he got up Mayuri asked 'do you need anything Am.'

Her loving words made him opt for a glass of milk and when his mother turned to fetch his eyes took to her. He looked at her from head to toe and what he saw excited him. Mayuri had a well carved physique. She was quite tall at 5. 6 and her body was proportionate to her height. Her long cascading hairs over her shoulders were very alluring. Her shoulder blades were broad and the dimples caused by her muscles were most appealing. Down, the curve of her back was exquisite and the swell of her buttocks as they swayed in the light sari was most enthralling.

Amar was aroused on seeing the figure of his mother and when she went behind the curtain he quickly arranged his growing manhood.

Oh! What is happening to me he exclaimed.

Holding the glass of hot milk as Mayuri lifted it, the top of her sari slipped exposing the curvaceous figure of her bosom. Amar was elated when he saw it. Though he tried hard to detour his eyes he was unable to. He quickly took the glass of milk from her and went to his room.

Mayuri stood looking at her departing son. The call which Naina had made before Amar reached home had helped her. Naina had taken her to task. She had verbally accused her of neglecting her son and now adhering to her words she was happy to see the change in him. She hoped it would benefit her but how was still a question? In her room she thought why she had neglected him for no fault of his? While it was the fault of his father she had distanced from her son. She made her mind to give back all the love. With these thoughts in her mind she slept peacefully.

Next morning Mayuri was pleased to see the youthful figure of Amar. It was her turn to look at him. She looked at him as if she was looking at a stranger. My God has he not grown up she said to herself.

'Sorry, did you say something?' asked Amar.

'Nothing, by the way where did you take Naina yesterday' she asked.

'To the market and then to a restaurant' he replied.

'If I had known that you were going to a restaurant I would have accompanied you' she said.

'Oh! How I wish I could take you today.' As soon as he said his mind raced back to what Naina had promised. He was thinking of her when his mother said 'are you going out with her.'

'Yes, few things could not be purchased yesterday.'

'Its okay, carryon may be we could go some day.'

'How about tomorrow' said Amar instantly.

'Where would you take me' asked Mayuri.

'Any where you would like to' he replied.

'Do you have so much time to take your mother out' she asked.

'Come on Mom, I can do anything for you' he replied.

'How sweet of you, I was a fool for not have asked you earlier' she said smilingly.

'Okay but tell me where would you like to go?' he persisted.

Hearing this 'where are you both planning to go' asked Dikshit who had come down.

'We are going for shopping' replied Mayuri.

'Fine' saying this he sat down for breakfast and left for his office without any further reference to the subject. Amar too departed and Mayuri was left alone.

Mayuri for once was happy to be alone. Having recollected the events of the day she felt glad and thought of thanking Naina.

By evening Amar was eagerly waiting for his aunt and was delighted when his eyes scanned the crowd and spotted her.

Amar joined and escorted her to the market. After an hour or so of shopping Naina looking up at him said 'do you have time for snacks.'

'Yes I informed Mom that I would be late.'

'So you have come prepared' she said softly.

Hearing it Amar blushed.

'Shall we go to the same place' she asked.

'Yes'

Sitting in the corner table she asked 'so how's your Mom?'

'Oh! She is fine and tomorrow we are going out' he replied.

'How lucky you are' she said.

'Why' asked Amar.

'To have two new girl friends' said Naina.

Amar blushed again.

'Of the two whom do you like' she asked.

'Why? I like you both' he shot back.

'No it cannot be true, only one would be very special' she said.

'If it is so then it is you' he replied.

'How nice. Is it a fact or are you trying to pull my leg' she asked.

'It is a fact and I mean it' he said looking at her.

'And may I know why' she asked.

'You were so kind to take me to this restaurant' he replied.

'Because of that, ' she asked.

'Not only that, I liked your company' he replied.

'You like my company? You like sitting beside me' she asked patting his thighs.

'Yes, I like it' he replied getting excited.

'You liked being with me yesterday' she asked feeling his thighs.

'Yes' he said softly.

'What did you like' she asked moving closer.

'I liked being with you, sitting beside you and... '

'And, tell me' she crooned.

'And liked the way you felt me' he said bowing his head.

'You liked the feel of my hand on your thighs, is it so' she asked.

'Yes.'

'And what else did excite you' she asked.

'Few other things' he replied.

'What other thing did I do that made you excited, tell me' she insisted.

'I saw you caress it as we felt the restaurant' he said staring at her bosom.

'So you saw me doing it, I thought you had not' she lied.

'It was there to be seen' he replied.

'And what other reason made you come today' she asked.

'Your words' he replied.

'What did I say' she asked as this conversation sent warm waves up her body.

'You said I would be suitably rewarded' he replied.

'Yes, have I not rewarded you by bringing you to this restaurant' she asked teasing him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.