Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Despite scarce sleep, everyone, including Marjorie and Naomi, looked revitalized when they met at the old Delon Pere building the next morning. Sarah and Melissa looked stunning wearing clothes from Elliot's huge closet--Sarah in slacks and button down shirt and summer weight jacket and Melissa in a sexy wrap around dress.

Gathering in the large conference room, Elliot used Skype to communicate with Frederick. As intense as he was exotic, Simon paced back and forth like a caged panther behind the owner.

The meeting began well. Frederick was uncharacteristically effusive regarding the success of the previous quarter's earnings.

"Thank you Monsieur Delon, but I want the praise given to the deserving," Elliot began, pleased with the positive attitude of the CEO. "I know how much you trust Monsieur Riviere, but Sophie, Miss Trent, made it happen. Alain didn't do shit."

In the background Simon yelled in rapid French every vulgarity he could unleash, essentially accusing Americans of being arrogant assholes without any redeeming qualities to support such arrogance. Melissa understood a few words, Sarah several more having sought out French cuss words like any fun loving and naughty adolescent would. Elliot, having spent half a year in Paris, understood virtually everything. Instead of being outraged at such vicious attacks on his countrymen, he chuckled.

"Tais-toi, Simon! Ça suffit!" shouted Frederick. Simon mumbled something no one understood. Then, surprising everyone, Frederick laughed with his entire body. "Of course Alain is an imbecile. I wanted him out of my face. He is most amusing though. I love our chats. He has always the most delicious gossip. No, my dear Elliot, we make no change. But if it makes you feel better I shall give la vache a raise of let us say 10%?"

"This cow wants 50%," growled Sophie.

Frederick chuckled. "Impossible. 25%."

"And two points more profit sharing."

"Eh bien. Okay. I will e-mail the contract in a couple days. It will include an extension of two more years."

"Thanks boss," said Sophie. "But get your insults straight. I'd make an awfully svelte cow."

"Of course ma chienne."

"Better," smiled the bitch.

"And Monsieur Delon, one more thing," said Elliot hesitantly.

"What else can I refuse you, mon petit cher?"

"It's about Henri. I believe it's time..."

"Merde. I must have Henri there!" boomed Frederick.

"Yes sir. Of course. But he's getting a bit old. His fingers are getting tired. I thought perhaps an assistant..."

Frederick chuckled. "You are joking. He would not stand for such a thing."

"Let me give it a try. If she..."

"She? Mon Dieu! A female tailor!"

"I believe her to be exceptional. And she designs as well. I find her work quite pleasing, perhaps even inspiring?" Elliot motioned for Marjorie to step before the camera.

"Yes. She is quite lovely. Your mother told me of her. A muse perhaps? Or something more?"

Everyone except Marjorie and her daughter glared at the traitor. "I'm sorry," sobbed Naomi and hid her crying face in her arms.

Marjorie lifted her head and kissed her. "You are doing your job my love. You are looking after your son."

"I am just an old yenta," Naomi sobbed.

"You are a mother, my love, and a most caring one."

"Mon Dieu! Qu'est-ce qui se passe?" Frederick frowned.

"A force of nature, boss," smiled Sophie.

"I promise I don't have any sexual interest in Marjorie," said Elliot. His mother cleared her throat. "Okay, I would fuck her in an instant, but I won't. But ... You hired me because you wanted fresh blood. I need a transfusion too sometimes."

"Henri will not accept this cunt," Frederick stated.

"Excuse me?" said Marjorie, offended.

"There's less weight to the word in French," Elliot explained. "Calling you a cow would probably be stronger in his mind."

"Thanks a lot, Elliot," Sophie smiled wryly.

"Let us call it an experiment, Monsieur Delon. If it fails..."

"It will."

"If it fails, I will send her to my mother and she'll assist there."

"Fine. Your hell, Elliot. Put her on the payroll as an assistant seamstress."

"I will supplement her income," said Elliot. "She's my assistant."

"Your loss, but I guess you can afford it."

"Thanks to your generosity," Elliot smiled.

"I wish you would remember that."

"I think you will find I am doing what is best for the company," Elliot countered.

"Let me see this woman's designs," said Frederick. Simon could be heard cussing. Frederick smiled and shook his head. "Perhaps send me samples of her work." Frederick chuckled when Simon got louder. Frederick shut off Skype.

Elliot smiled. "Much better than I thought."

"We haven't confronted Henri yet," Sophie reminded him.

"Bitch. Always ready with the sour note," smiled Elliot.

"I don't care what that asshole says," smiled Sarah cutely. "You're a sweetie to me."

"Me too," smiled Melissa.

Despite the lightness of the comments, they touched Sophie and turned her on. "Come with me Sarah," she said throatily.

In her small office, drawing the blinds closed, she sat and tapped her lap. Sarah sat on it. They kissed.

"You know I like you," said Sarah. "But..."

"I know, my lovely," she kissed her again and fondled her breast hiding behind the cotton, buttoned down white shirt and black bra. "You'll join me Friday for a runway show?"

"I'd love to," smiled Sarah, kissing her. "I'm glad you didn't expect me tonight."

"I know you need to be with Melissa."

"Yes."

"Let's get you going on your new career." Sophie picked up her receiver and speed dialed an agency. "Hey Carrie, it's Sophie. No, nothing now. I found someone. Could I send her over? Is Adrianna there? I thought I'd catch her. Great. I want cheesecake. Yes, it's a fabulous body. No comment. I get finder's fee. Yes I'm certain. Ten minutes? Yeah, I figured. See you at Stella's."

Hanging up the phone, she jotted down an address. "It's straight across town three blocks. Don't dawdle."

Sarah stood and took the post-it. Sophie stood and embraced and kissed her. "I need you but I can wait I guess," she whispered.

"You didn't want me nervous with anticipation, did you?"

"Nope."

They chuckled. "How about lunch in the back of the limo" whispered Sarah.

"Oh fuck. I'll call. Noon?"

"Anytime, my sexy queen."

"See you then." Sophie patted and pinched Sarah's butt as she walked to the door.

"Ooh. Can't wait," Sarah squeaked.

Seeing Melissa's smile just outside the office eased Sarah's nerves. "Come with me," she said, taking her lover's hand. The intercom in the conference room, Sophie's voice, ordered Marjorie to come to her office and Naomi to join her with the disk of Marjorie's work and the samples. The two young women only heard the beginning as Sarah tugged Melissa down the stairs three flights and outside.

"What's up?' asked Melissa as she got tugged quickly east on 55th Street.

"I need moral support," explained Sarah.

Ten floors up, they exited the elevator and entered the agency. A handsome young man wearing a light pink linen jacket and an aloha printed shirt smiled at Sarah. "Lovely," he said. "Let me buzz Carrie."

"You know it's me?" asked Sarah.

"Of course. No portfolio and yummy. And it's too early for silly girls to visit without appointments."

"But what about Melissa?"

He smiled at her lover. "Yes darling, you're cute, but I'm afraid the camera won't love you."

Melissa giggled.

"How can you tell?" Sarah asked.

"Honey, I'm triage here. You think I man reception simply to be eye candy?"

The girls giggled. A voluptuous Latina barely contained in her power suit entered the space. "Come with me," she said in a mellifluous voice.

They followed her down a corridor that turned a couple times and entered a large studio. Three women congregated together sipping coffee from Starbucks containers. A fourth, a tall, intelligent and Jewish looking woman in her forties worked on a camera at the middle of the space.

The smallest of the three women, five feet tall and petite a cute blonde in her mid thirties wearing an expensive skirt suit, separated from the group and walked up to Sarah, smiling professionally. "Thank you Luisa."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.