Coerced - Cover

Coerced

Copyright© 2010 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a continuation of Coerced by Kathy B.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Dave dropped me off at my house late that Friday night. I was grateful that I didn't have to walk all the rest of the way in my skimpy bikini, especially through my own neighborhood. I fervently hoped that he wouldn't mention it to Sheila but frankly I was willing to accept a punishment if it meant getting past my neighbors without being seen.

I was relieved to find that Mark and the children were not at home. I assumed he had taken them somewhere while he tried to sort out the events of the past few days. I was covered in dirt, especially my backside, and my chest and neck were covered in a white filmy substance. I managed a short but hot shower and fell deeply asleep the minute I climbed into the comfort of my own bed.

I awoke Saturday morning well rested. I was famished, I needed some decent food and something to drink to get rid of the taste in my mouth, a taste that had become all too familiar in recent days. I had obviously swallowed lots of cum the night before. As I put the tea kettle on the stove I began to have flashbacks of the events that took place after Dave had rescued me. I remembered having a few sips from the flask in his glove compartment. It was strong stuff but had kind of a sweet taste. It made me very relaxed. After that my memory was hazy and I felt a strange detachment from the scenes that flashed across my mind. Like a dream, a very real dream, I saw boys, young boys ... some even younger that Dave, between my legs. My breath caught in my chest as I realized that I had been fucked by a number of them, I had no idea how many. I had visions of taking cocks into my mouth while another was being thrust into my pussy. I remembered voices saying "me next, I want to fuck her next," then, "I want to fuck her again, I'm going to cum all over her tits." I flashed on a very young face directly above mine. It was a Black face and he was pounding a very large cock into me while I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts. I shivered at the memory of the orgasm that overcame me when he shot a huge load of cum deep into my pussy. Was it a dream or did I really let a bunch of kids fuck me right out there in a school yard. "That's so unlike me," I thought. "Like letting a group of young boys fuck me in the back seat of a car."

I thought about all the nasty things that Sheila, Gregg, Lisa and her friends had done to me at the Winters' house. I did those things because it was either that or go to jail. My memory of those things was very vivid and real. "But I wasn't under any threat the night of Lisa and Tracy's party, just like last night. Why were those memories like a dream than reality?"

I began to think that I had one of those dual personality syndromes I'd read about. But that didn't make any sense to me either because I'd had no history of other experiences like that.

I was jolted from my thoughts by the whistling the tea kettle. As I poured the boiling water over the tea bag I became aware that my nipples had become hard and my pussy was sopping wet. I had to admit that the recent events had awakened something in me and I was both scared and aroused at the thought of where it all might lead. "Sure, Charlene, the sex has been very exciting but how can you bear to go on for two more years taking the abuse from Sheila and her awful husband and bratty daughters." I knew I couldn't accept being their slave for two more years ... being paddled, exposing my tits and pussy in public and eating out of that disgusting dog dish. A feeling of utter despair came over me and tears began to roll down my cheeks. As I lifted the cup of tea to my mouth the aroma struck me as odd. I took a sip. "Hmmm, this smells different and tastes different," I thought. "It's certainly not as sweet or good tasting as the tea at the Winters' house" Then it hit me. The tea! It tasted like no tea I had ever had, just like the taste of the stuff in Dave's flask.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.