Coerced - Cover

Preview

Coerced

by Bobby Ray

Copyright© 2010 by Bobby Ray

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Drunk/Drugged, Slut Wife, Incest, Father, Daughter, BDSM, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Interracial, Masturbation, Bestiality, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: This is a continuation of Coerced by Kathy B.

Author's Note

This is a continuation of "Coerced" by Kathy B. If you haven't read Coerced this story will not make sense to you.

At the end of Chapter 8 Kathy B. Informed us that she had lost interest in the story and invited anyone interested to carry it on. August contributed Chapter 9 which some interesting scenes but ended fairly abruptly. August added a fact (Charlene being offered tea and Scotch whiskey by Sheila before sending her home Friday night) which had not been in the story at the end of Chapter 8. So, I have used the primary events of Chapter 9 for continuity but have taken the liberty of adjusting the story to make it fit better with the end of Chapter 8. I have Charlene taking sips from Dave's flask which is a mix of whisky and tea. I proceed as though Charlene was not given any tea by Sheila before leaving the Winters' home Friday night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.