Christmas Eve - Cover

Christmas Eve

by Alicia Bishop

Copyright© 2010 by Alicia Bishop

Erotica Sex Story: After accidentally renewing a friendship with an old high school sweetheart, Rhonda began to fantasize about him. It went on for some time, but she never knew that there were those who had fantasies about her, too. Until Christmas Eve!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow   .

THE PRIMING

"What a mess!"

Rhonda looked around and slowly shook her head. She could only blame herself. She was standing in the break room of the credit union of which she was manager. As a little Christmas Eve gift for all her employees she had volunteered to be the one who stayed late to do the final cleanup before she left for home. It was a little after four in the afternoon and she had plans for later in the evening. She had assumed that it would take only minutes to clean up after the little informal social gathering that had been ongoing all day.

Whoops! She had badly underestimated her offer. Being too busy to actually check it out at days end, she had assumed that it would be nothing more than a touchup. In reality, it was a bloody mess. She smiled to herself. No wonder they were so anxious to leave in a hurry. Not only was it Christmas Eve and the start of a rare three day weekend but evidently everybody but her knew the real situation in there. Once they were all gone and the doors locked, then and only then had she surveyed the situation.

She sighed in resignation. Not all was lost. Roger had called and said that he was having to stay a little late at his office, too. Their two daughters were already having fun over at Grandma's while waiting for she and Roger to arrive later that evening for a little social gathering. What the heck! She had a little spare time.

As she looked about to see where to get started she glanced at herself in the full length mirror attached to one wall. Even though that mirror got a lot of attention from the other girls in the office she rarely had time to gaze at herself. She hesitated for a few seconds, slowly turning from side to side to get a better look.

"Not a bad body for thirty eight," she hopefully thought to herself.

Actually, she knew that her body looked great! But her attire was something else, though. "Holiday tacky" may have been the best description. For the third year in a row she was wearing the same dark green dress heavily decorated with Christmas trimmings and featuring huge pockets that, given any day besides Christmas eve, would have been obnoxious. As it was, it was fun and she got a lot of compliments. Especially from her male customers.

Her hem line fell demurely and loosely to mid calf, but the loose top was low cut and dipped brazenly when she leaned over. Although she was more than aware of the riveted attention paid to her breasts by her male customers, Rhonda had no idea that it wasn't just the males who couldn't tear their eyes away from the feasting provided by the low cut dress. Always, every year and away from her ears, all the other girls buzzed about the exposure, the blatant sexuality that she projected. It wasn't just that she was exposed ... it was what she was exposing!

Rhonda Williams had some magnificent tits!

Big ones. Full ones. Ones that somehow, even through the years and two children, were as firm as they were large. Too large for her own liking at times but she knew as well as others that the men loved them. Roger more than any. Having said that, she always felt that as punishment for being so gifted up top that nature had given her a little too much butt, too. Again she was in luck there. It was noticeable but it was pretty firm. She wasn't kidding herself into believing that over the years gravity hadn't taken at least a smidgen of effect but, all in all, she was lucky. Thank God for her long legs! She knew damned well that if she were another three inches shorter that ass would appear too much instead of sexy.

As she moved slowly and watched herself she felt the throbbing between her legs that had been there all day. Her face reddened as she entertained a thought.

She wondered what all these men and women would have thought if they could have imagined or seen what she was wearing underneath the holiday garb.

Actually, she acknowledged that some had already been given at least a preview ... a sampling of her hidden attire. That day her breasts had been served to the lucky few as if on a platter!

Her attire even went further than that!

That morning Roger had left earlier than she, off to a breakfast meeting that "couldn't wait." But as she walked naked out of the shower and approached the holiday dress that had been laid out carefully on her bed she saw that Roger had left her a little surprise. She had smiled at his little offering, knowing it was a suggestion of things to come.

Laid out carefully on top of her dress was a pair of sheer red thigh high stockings that would actually accent her attire. With the dress being the length it was, only she would know how naughty she was being. The same was true of the tiny green and red thong that would conceal nothing of her but would in itself be concealed from others.

The third item wasn't so easy to conceal. She picked it up and looked at it carefully, her breath becoming long and deep as she studied it. The panties and stockings were one thing. They would be hidden from prying eyes. But this???

There was absolutely no way in this world that she could totally protect her breasts from the eyes of others while wearing the white transparent demi bra that was so low cut, so revealing, that the top of her nipples would surely be exposed!

Slowly, carefully, sensually, she tried everything on. For a few minutes the innocent gaudy dress would lie untouched. It wasn't being ignored ... it just couldn't compete. Or so she thought!!

It would be the first of many times that day that her breathing would be heavy, her heart rate fast. First the stockings had been slid slowly up each leg, smoothed and stretched with a feather touch. Then the tiny thong. How "Christmassy" if there was such a word. A blending of light green and red that covered exactly nothing, so sheer that you could see every pubic hair it was pretending to conceal. Tufts of soft light brown hair escaped in all directions before the tiny string disappeared behind, hiding in the crack of her ass as if it wasn't there before reappearing again to join the fragile band around her waist.

She had smiled. This was definitely a gift from "Santa" meant for Santa Claus's self pleasure.

But the real problem was the bra. Under the best of days she showed cleavage. Lots of it. But this was impossible. He had to be kidding. She slipped it on and moved around from side to side, leaning over, standing up. There was no way. She would be grabbing the back of her dress all day when she leaned over, pulling the top of her dress taunt in order to conceal her charms. Even before she had tried it on she surmised that the top of her nipples might be exposed. There was no "might." They were almost totally exposed and she wasn't sure that, considering she had to move around to conduct business in that thing, they wouldn't come all the way out. She shuddered at the thought of that bra giving way and allowing her breasts to slide out, leaving them totally without cover or support.

She turned slowly. She dipped slightly, than once again even deeper as if leaning over a desk. She never let her eyes leave the image on her mirror.

She again shuddered slightly, unable to ignore the sensation slowly permeating her senses. This couldn't be happening, could it?

The fingertips of her right hand slid slowly down, invading the top of the tiny thong that was so low cut that the path to her clitoris was short indeed. Her exploring digits were on a rescue mission, her senses reporting to her brain that there was a desperate clit in distress, one that in the past few minutes had suddenly become swollen and sensitive.

Not really sensitive, she conceded.

"Begging" would be a better word.

The strokes were slow, gentle ... time restraints dictating that it would only be a teasing. The full experience, the impending explosion, would have to wait until later.

But Rhonda knew herself and her body very well. Even at seven in the morning she already knew that there was a high possibility that she would cheat sometime during that day. Her body was too much on fire to withstand the entire day without compromise, especially knowing what was concealed under that dress ... if she could keep it concealed. She already knew that there would be times during the day that she would find ways to tease, to gently stroke. The restroom. Under her desk. Maybe even through the large, deep pockets of the silly dress. It would take very little to push her over the top. And she looked forward to it!

Evidently, so did Roger! Enough so that he provided a little "push."

She had quickly got dressed and barely made it out of the house on time. As she got out of her car at work and dropped her keys into her right pocket they fell straight to the ground. Slowly, she slipped her right hand into her pocket. It went straight through her pocket and inside her dress! The inside of her right pocket had been removed, allowing her hand to go directly to her sensitive stomach.

ROGER!!! She laughed loudly. That son of a bitch had pulled out all the stops! He knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

Her hand would have unimpeded access to what they both knew would be a quivering clit. He would be right!!!

That had been then, early that morning.

And now, many hours later as she stood alone late in the afternoon, she had proved her earlier suspicions to be right. In many ways.

Early on in the day she had given up the fight with her cleavage. No telling how many men walked out of that institution with a hard on from a special visual Christmas gift from the branch manager. The girls chattered, a couple of them masking their own secret personal reactions to the lush, sexy invitation.

As usual for Christmas Eve, Rhonda had walked around all that day handing out Christmas candy that she kept in her one deep pocket. Those who accepted and enjoyed had no idea that the fingers rummaging around in those two pockets weren't always seeking candy. They were instead teasing and encouraging yet another sweet spot.

But now she was alone, gazing at herself in the mirror almost as the day had begun earlier that morning. But there were differences. She knew it. She felt it.

Her nipples were almost sore from being hard as bullets all day. The useless thong was soaked, much earlier in the day losing it's ability to cope with her flood. The wetness had spread, seeping down the soft inside of her thighs. One would think she would clean it but for some reason today seemed special. Let it stay. She'd let Roger clean it up.

She closed her eyes for a second to let that thought soak in. How long would it take his tongue to rid her of the excess? Before striking the main target? Their sex life had exploded in the past couple of years, especially the past six months.

The thought was too much. She wanted to see.

Slowly, in a self controlled tease, she carefully and gently raised the front of her dress, her fingers stingily moving the hem up. Rhonda was absorbed, focused, mesmerized as she slowly exposed the top of the stockings first, then the span of soft white thighs before finally giving way to her crotch. As she suspected, the tiny thong had relented, folding into her vulva and exposing her soft brown cum soaked thatch.

She let it drop.

Then, just as it had earlier that morning and then again numerous times that day, her right hand crept down into her right pocket again. She had teased herself constantly all through the day and earlier that morning in the restroom she knew she had brought herself to the very edge but had resisted an orgasm. But at this very moment she knew it was imminent. Her meeting with Roger later would be secondary.

The invading fingers sought, connected, teased.

Eyes fluttering, then closing, she was totally immersed in her moment.

Way too much so to hear the back door in the very rear of the offices quietly open, close, and then lock again.

And certainly too much to detect when a minute later there were several tiny presses on a cellular phone. Then an excited whisper into that phone.

Instead, Rhonda's ass had already begun to make tiny circles. She did that every time she started to build to an orgasm. Maybe she was aware that she did it. Maybe not. Roger was very well aware when she did it. Without fail, Rhonda's impending orgasm was announced with an ass that started first with almost undetectable miniscule tiny circles that inevitably became large uncontrollable gyrations leading to her explosion. He wasn't just aware of it ... he often took advantage of it.

He knew from experience that once those tiny circles started she was past the point of return, that she had surrendered herself to the moment. Depending upon his taste, his desires at the moment, he sometimes took advantage of her weakness. Sometimes he blackmailed her, holding back action with his cock until she promised to say or do things she wouldn't normally. Silly things mostly, but gently coerced under duress nevertheless.

Sometimes it was more. Much more. Such as a finger that had been soaked thoroughly in their juices that would gently find it's target in her sensitive nether land, resulting in her low appreciative moans and even faster rotations instead of the sharp verbal rejection that would otherwise be expected.

And at the moment, as she stood in the little break room, Rhonda's fingers were busily chasing her wandering clit, their manipulations causing her entire torso to be enveloped into a writhing circle of pleasure.

She let here mind wander. As was usual lately, it took a forbidden path. Thoughts of a certain hard cock plundering her without mercy. And it certainly wasn't her husbands!!

It was all there ... the heavy breathing, the soft moans that were fast becoming an oral announcement to a massive release, and the ever increasing hip movement that by now had become heavy thrusts back and forth in cadence to the busy fingers between her quaking legs.

Suddenly she froze, her body tautly suspended in place as her fingers frantically finished their quest.

"AA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-G-G-G-G-G-G-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!!!"

Her lustful bellow did her climax justice. Her voice ripped through the quiet building as hard as her orgasm was ripping her responsive body.

"O-o-o-h"

"O-o-o-h,"

"O-o-o-h."

The little grunts were short but loud and couldn't be stopped.

Her frozen posture suddenly gave way, her hips suddenly gyrating wildly again, making it hard to tell if her pussy was chasing her fingers or if her fingers were having to seek their target.

Rhonda couldn't stop. Not quite yet. She couldn't quiet her fingers. Or her illicit thoughts!!

But suddenly something did. Instantly. Frightfully.

It came from out of nowhere yet from very close.

And it was reflected right behind her in the mirror!

DO YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?

Is there a substitute word for "panic" that is stronger? Not "more panicky" or something like that. Bigger!

Maybe horrified?

Whatever that word might be ... that was what Rhonda was feeling at the moment. The reflection suddenly appearing in the mirror and disrupting her rapture may just as well have been a bomb going off. Either way, she was blown away! And, at least for the moment, her life shattered.

It gets worse. She instantly recognized the figure.

Brian Hawkins!!

Brian wasn't just a customer at the credit union. He was also the person who had the maintenance contract to clean it daily. Normally, his company came in on Saturday morning instead of Thursday night but it was never him. It was always one of his crew. And she had been told that because it was Christmas they wouldn't be in until Sunday.

Obviously, that was wrong. And it was almost certain that he had caught her with her hand inside her skirt. And surely, surely nobody could have missed her moaning and convulsing body as she had exploded in that massive orgasm.

It was strange. She wanted to speak. Wanted to say, "Brian! You scared me. How long have you been in the building?"

She held her breath and wished to herself. "Please, God, give me the answer I need to hear."

Instead, she said nothing. Her gaze through the mirror was locked onto his face. A face that answered her question without a word.

He had seen plenty. He had seen everything.

And still was. Rhonda hadn't even removed her hand. She had no idea that her body was still moving, a tiny undulation in response to an orgasmic aftershock.

But Brian was totally aware of her dilemma. Not only had he watched her from almost the time very start but he was very much in tune to the fact that she was still responding to her self pleasure.

Brian tried not to appear a threat. The timing was critical. He didn't want to spook her. He was about to take a big chance. If he was wrong, maybe she would forgive him. After all, it was Christmas Eve.

He said nothing, instead slowly approaching her from behind. Slowly, he reached around her and gently cupped her breasts with both hands through the green cloth.

He held his breath.

She silently shuddered. She could feel a massive hard cock pressing against her slowly moving ass.

It was a victory for him.

Finally, she spoke. Whispered, actually.

"Brian."

It was more a plea than anything.

She had hoped for his quiet retreat.

What she got instead was a mouth softly nuzzling on her neck.

She stiffened at his kiss. Somehow it affected her more than his hands brushing her nipples or the menacing cock pressing tightly against her.

Where had he gotten such an idea that he could do this?

Actually, she knew the answer. The door had been cracked about six weeks before.

She liked Brian.

And she had liked him for a long, long time. Longer than any of her co-workers knew.

A couple of years ago she had looked up from her desk and was staring right into a "blast from the past." Brian Hawkins was applying for a business account and the receptionist had directed him to Rhonda. She had no idea he was even living in the area. He had no idea she worked there. They hadn't seen each other for at least fifteen years.

But before that they had seen plenty of each other. Most of it had been quite innocent. Some was not. In short, they had known each other since childhood, had been friends for a long time, boyfriend and girlfriend for a short time while in high school. However, during that "short while" that they had dated Brian's mouth had been no stranger to Rhonda's succulent breasts and his tongue had toyed with her hard nipples for hours. Nothing had ever went past that. The exploring hand trying to slid up the inside of her thigh was always stopped. She had drawn the line there even though they both knew that she wanted it.

The chance meeting between the two was more a celebration than a business encounter. They passed some stories about what each of them had done after school, brought up some old memories about school. Neither of them dared to mention their promiscuous activities back then. It would have been better if they had. Instead of it coming out in the open, it instead smoldered as he finally walked away an hour later with his new account in hand.

"Man, she's HOT!!" Brian couldn't get over it. She was even sexier than when they had dated. He picked up his cell phone to call his wife. She was going to cum all over herself to find out that he had run into the "Rhonda" of his past. Becky loved hearing his stories of the two of them in high school. Of course, what Becky didn't know was that those stories were greatly embellished. Instead of just the innocent breast play that had really happened, Becky had been led to believe that Rhonda had exploded time after time in an orgasmic fervor in the back seat of Brian's car.

"He's really attractive," Rhonda thought. When he was a boy she had always thought he was cute. As a man, he was a HUNK! She envied his wife, whoever she was. He had told her he was married but she hadn't pushed. She was trying to decide whether to tell Roger about the chance meeting. Roger knew of her past with Brian and always got very excited about her details of their innocent relationship back then.

Rhonda hadn't pushed for personal information from Brian. She knew that it would be available on his application. But Brian had pressed just a little bit, being careful not to show too much interest. When he left her office he knew that she was married to a lawyer and he knew her husband's name.

Within a week two things had happened.

Rhonda looked at his documents and realized that Brian's cleaning business produced as much income as her husband made as a lawyer. Through hard work he had done very well for himself.

Brian looked up Roger's firm on the internet and made an appointment to see him about some legal matters.

Once his account had been established, Brian made a habit of showing up at the credit union every Friday morning. Without fail he would stick his head in Rhonda's office to say hello. Each time he did it the other girls would raise their eyebrows and smile at her as if to say, "O-o-o-h, la la!" She laughed and waved them off. Without fail, her body would be on fire.

She wondered if any of them had picked up on the fact that suddenly her selection of wardrobe on Fridays had changed. Even on "Casual Fridays" her manner of dress was very provocative. They had. Oh, yeah! So had both Brian and her husband but nobody said a word.

None of the other employees knew that within those first few months Rhonda used her influence to have Brian hired to be their new cleaning contractor. All they knew was that he was really, really good at his job.

Brian's inquiry wasn't so innocent. He needed legal assistance so he decided to see just exactly who this guy was that Rhonda had married. He had nothing to lose. After all, he didn't have to hire him.

On their first meeting between the two men Brian didn't mention to Roger that he knew Rhonda and that they had just renewed her acquaintance. When asked, he simply said he'd looked up the firm on the Internet. He and Roger instantly liked each other. They had no idea that, in a very short time, that friendship would evolve and that it would become way, way beyond casual.

Life is full of little things that change one's course. Mistakes are made. Secrets are bonded. Someone wins ... someone pays.

Within days after that first chance meeting at the bank Rhonda decided to take a chance and she mentioned to Roger that she had bumped into Brian Hawkins. She gave him the innocent, sanitized story about her picking up Brian as a new account. This new information made Roger hard as a rock. Over the years he had tried to coax stories out of her concerning her past sexual activities. She didn't give him much but Brian was one of them. Through her stories he surmised exactly what had actually happened ... as teenagers they had petted lightly and Brian had feasted on her breasts.

That story had always aroused him but for some reason this new contact, this innocent and casual encounter as adults, absolutely seared his erotic imagination. So all of a sudden Brian was back into her life. What if??

It was enough to arouse him as he had not been for years. All at once Rhonda was on her back, on her knees, straddling him ... almost every way he wanted, certainly every way she was willing. She was astonished and totally appreciative of this newfound sexual excitement but had no idea it was self induced.

At the first meeting with Brian, Roger hadn't connected it. It blew right over his head. When they met for a second time a week later, he did. Brian Hawkins! It was right there on the credit union check Brian used to pay him. Roger didn't say anything about the "Rhonda" thing because Brian hadn't. Instead, Roger casually asked him where he had gone to school. Bingo. Same school, same years. This was Rhonda's "Brian." No doubt.

When the meeting was over Brian walked out thinking, " Roger knows who I am. He's figured it out. I wonder if she mentioned me? How come he didn't say anything?"

Roger had sat behind his desk and looked out the window. He was a lawyer. It was his job to detect things.

"Brian is aware that I know who he is. Wonder if she said anything to him about me. She had to have said at least something. Him coming here was no accident. Wonder why he didn't say anything?"

Although they were on to each other, over the next two years they played the game. They did not openly acknowledge to each other that Rhonda was a mutual person and neither of them would ever mention to Rhonda that they had met, let alone that there was a business relationship between the two of them.

But, much more than the business between them were the two men's erotic imaginations and mental games that, over that period of time, would allow their illicit thoughts of Rhonda to go from flickering to raging.

Brian's rousing thoughts centered on the curiosity of fucking Rhonda. What would it take to seduce her. He openly shared those thoughts with Becky. From the very start his wife responded, spurring lascivious thoughts of this pristine lawyer's wife giving herself to the "cleaning man." Just Brian's whispered suggestions in her ear of "what if" concerning he and Rhonda would cause her to explode wildly on his slow moving cock.

Roger's imagination drove him to visualize his wife being taken by another man as he watched in secret. Over time it went from the tantalizing thoughts of Brian sucking on Rhonda's breasts to Brian having her bent over a table, his huge cock demanding orgasm after orgasm from her receptive pussy before moving to her ass for yet another special treat. Anal sex was the one thing that Roger had never been allowed and the thought of another man taking her like that was the very pentacle of his erotic illusions.

Although this was all underlying, both men noticed something. And so did a few of the women in the bank. Just weeks after Brian started routinely showing up on Fridays and "sticking his head in" to say hello to Rhonda, she started to dress differently. Up to that point Friday's were "dress down" days. Once Brian became a weekly occurrence Rhonda started to dress in a very sexy manner on Fridays. On most days it was a short skirt. On those days that she traded it for simple jeans she would top it with a show-all blouse or sweater. She wasn't fooling anybody. Both Brian and Roger knew for whom she was dressing.

It would take two years of the two men playing this "hide and seek" game while getting to know each other better before one of them would blink.

Yes, somebody would have to blink.

It took two years but, eventually, it was Roger.

PIPE DREAMS

Actually, it wasn't so much that Roger blinked. It was more that he received a gentle, erotic nudge two years after Brian appeared in his life.

During this twenty four months Rhonda knew nothing except that her erotic if not innocent stories about Brian continued to turn Roger on. At his coaxing she would sometimes embellish the story, adding things that never really happened. She didn't mind the game. In fact, it was a huge mental turn on for her and each time it happened Roger was buried deep inside her, pumping slowly as if having to extract her story from her. She allowed herself to imagine Brian's cock doing the same to her. She had no idea that the sexy outfits that she wore on Fridays for Brian was very much a matter of interest for both men. She was teasing and they knew it. All three of them knew the interest was definitely there. Their common fantasy was ... how far would she go, given the perfect moment?

Roger couldn't break himself away from the erotic notion of watching Brian take Rhonda while he secretly watched. For some reason the thought of taking her together with Brian in a ménage a trios had no appeal even though he and Brian had developed a very close friendship, even away from work. A year into his and Brian's relationship he had met Becky Hawkins, Brian's wife. Frankly, Roger was impressed. Becky made up for a lack of polish so to speak with a really sexy body. It only took a few chance meetings with her to correctly guess that she wasn't above using it to get what she wanted. She never approached him but he got the subtle message that she and Brian weren't exactly true to each other.

And then there was Brian. Like Roger, Brian knew that their friendship was actually a mutual attraction concerning Rhonda. What he didn't pick up on for those first couple of years or so was the mental and unspoken invitation that Roger was extending to him concerning Rhonda. Instead, after two years neither of them had yet to even openly acknowledge to each other that Brian and Rhonda were acquaintances. Each of them was concerned that if it became open information and finally shared that it would spoil the game, probably tarnishing the illicit thoughts each of them harbored.

Victory or defeat hinges on small things, small alliances. Brian had one ... Roger didn't. Becky Hawkins became tired of waiting. She recognized what was going on and told Brian she was going to push the issue. The game was still hot. She knew, and so did both men, that it would not stay that way.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.