Nancy, Would You...? - Cover

Nancy, Would You...?

by NaughtyPine

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Erotica Sex Story: After losing his virginity to his sister, Dave finally gets to make love to his girlfriend Nancy. This is a continuation of "Dave would you...?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Dave Betterman woke up Friday morning with a stiffer than normal morning erection. He had been having a wonderful dream involving his girlfriend, Nancy, and his sister, Amy. The three of them were naked in his parent's big bed. He had been lying on his back eating out Nancy while Amy bounced up and down on his cock.

His sister's tight pussy squeezed his cock in a most delightful way. Huh? His sister's pussy was doing what? As he slowly gained consciousness, his mind flashed back to the previous evening. Did he really lose his virginity to his little sister? His cock twitched involuntarily as he mentally replayed the previous evening.

He had come home after JV football practice with aching muscles. His parents left for a Rotary dinner and Amy had suggested a soak in the hot tub. He had been enjoying the heat when she climbed in with him, naked. Amy had persuaded him to take off his Speedo and soak naked with her. She stared at his six-inch erection while he stood in the water before asking if she touch his cock. Amy was tentative at first but gradually became bolder. As she investigated, she began jacking him off very slowly. When he told her that he was going to come, she surprised Dave by taking him in her mouth before swallowing his cum.

Amy told him that her breasts were sore and asked if he would massage them for her. Dave was floored. While his mind was still reeling from her request, she had told him that it was their mom's idea.

Amy sat in his lap and he gently massaged her small, firm, yet growing breasts before fingering her until she came. Later, they had taken each other's cherries on his bed in a tender face-to-face fuck. After showering and sharing a pizza, they tried several other positions finishing with a doggie-style fuck. Dave's hand moved down to his morning woody and found it still sticky. 'I guess I did, ' he thought.

Knowing that he would have to shower and get dressed quickly, he headed into the connecting bathroom that he shared with Amy. She was getting ready for her own shower. "I have to shave, save me some hot water."

"If you hurry up you can join me. I'll be happy to help you wash," she said turning on the water. Dave only had to shave every other day so it didn't take him long to join his sister.

She had her eyes closed and was working the second shampooing into a rich lather when he stepped behind her and ran his hands around to cup her breasts. Amy murmured appreciatively, pressing her butt back into his erection. "You were wonderful last night," he said.

"So were you. I'd like you to do that all day but we need to get a move on or we are going to be late for the bus." Reluctantly, Dave got on with his own washing-up. While he was lathering his own shampoo, he felt his sister's soapy hand wrap itself around his cock. "We have to make sure that this hunk of meat is nice and clean. It wouldn't do for Nancy to taste my pussy on your cock."

Dave's cock was back at full attention in a millisecond. 'Damn that feels good, ' he thought. Unfortunately, Amy only stroked him for a few seconds before finishing her own shower.

While they were drying off, Dave asked her, "Are you going to the game tonight?"

"I'd like to but I'm not sure I can get a ride. I don't think that mom is going and dad left early for Raleigh." The game was at Williamston, about fifteen miles away.

"Why don't you ride on the bus with the team? There is always plenty of room."

"That would be great. You should ask Nancy to come along too."

"Good idea."

Dave spoke with Nancy at lunch. "Nancy, would you like to ride with me on the JV bus for the game this afternoon?"

"Sure, let me check with my mom." She called her mom and got permission.

After the game, Dave got a shower and joined the girls in the stands at halftime of the varsity game. The JV team had won handily but the varsity lost a heartbreaker 17-14 on a last minute field goal.

After the game, the girls excused themselves for a potty break before the ride home. Dave took care of his own business and waited for the girls to come out of the bathroom. When they got to the buses, they were in for a shock. The varsity bus had broken down and they were going to have to cram everyone into one bus.

Since the JVs were already there, they piled on the bus first and grabbed the back seats. Some of the players and cheerleaders were able to get rides with parents or friends but there still weren't enough seats for everyone. Nancy stood up and told Dave to slide over by the window. When he did, she flipped up her skirt and sat in his lap. It happened so fast, Dave wasn't sure if he saw any panties or not. Amy quickly took Dave's place on the outside of the two-person seat. Seeing what Nancy was doing, some of the other girls took the opportunity to sit in their boyfriend's laps as well. Eventually they got everyone onboard and the equipment stored under the bus.

Dave wrapped his arms around Nancy and copped a quick feel of her left breast. He was surprised that he didn't feel a bra. Nancy always wore a bra. Her mom checked before she went on a date and again when she came back. "Amy and I had a long talk during your game."

He was glad that Nancy couldn't see the shocked look on his face. He shot Amy a disbelieving glance. Nancy twisted so that she could speak into his left ear. "She told me told me how kind you were to help her out last night. I think it is sweet that you would help her. I'm sure it was awkward for you but you're a good big brother."

Now Dave was truly confused. His cock had hardened when Nancy first sat in his lap but wilted fast with his girlfriend's revelation. "I was hoping you would get your hands on me during the ride home so I took off my bra in the bathroom."

Dave's cock started to harden again. "In fact, I want your hands on me so much, I took off my panties too." Now Dave's cock hardened in earnest.

"You mean you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? I told you that I thought it was sweet. I wish I had had you around when I was going through my period of rapid breast growth. My boobs hurt all the time for about four months. If she needs your assistance in the future, I want you to help her." Nancy could feel Dave's prick poking at her bare bottom.

"I'll be happy to help you with any problems that, ahem, come up." She wiggled her bottom to make her point.

"In fact, my parents are going to be gone all day tomorrow. Would you like to come over and hang out? I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of a surprise?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise. You'll just have to wait and see."

Dave's mind was awash in a sea of thoughts as to what the surprise was. Were they going to have sex? They had discussed it many times but they had to put it off because she wasn't on the pill. Amy didn't want him to wear a rubber for her first time and she didn't want to take any chances with getting pregnant. She also wanted her first time to be in a bed and not the backseat of a car.

They had never been able to be alone together long enough during any of her 'safe' times. As a result, they had to wait to be able to make love for the first time. Nancy was mindful of her boyfriend's needs and didn't want to leave Dave with blue balls. Nancy had willingly jacked him off. She learned to suck him off and was getting good at it, not that it had ever been bad.

While he thought, Dave continued his gentle massage of Nancy's left breast. He remembered all the times she had willingly bared them for him. He never tired of the sight and taste of her dusty-red nipples. Nancy's nipples were somewhere between the size of a pencil eraser and a dime and seemed perpetually stiff. He thought about how much she liked the touch of his fingers and how she liked his mouth even more.

He was brought back from his woolgathering by Nancy taking his left hand off her breast and placing it under her skirt. Dave quickly looked around to see if anyone else on the bus could see what he was doing. Amy had turned in her seat to block the view from across the aisle. He could see that Rod Davis, their fullback, was busily fondling his petite girlfriend, Samantha. Sam was one horny little pocket rocket. She may have looked like a little girl on his lap but she definitely had big girl desires. How she was able to take Big Rod's big rod in her mouth, pussy, and ass was a mystery to everyone. Nevertheless, take it she did, and as often as she could.

His furtive looking about had not deterred him from cupping Nancy's mound. She was hot and wet. Nancy always seemed to secrete a lot of girl lube. Dave never had a problem sliding his finger into her grasping entrance. Many times, he had licked his fingers after fingering Nancy and liked the sweetness and 'fresh girl' smell. After tasting Amy yesterday, Dave could hardly wait to swipe his tongue through Nancy's slit and get it fresh from the source. 'Maybe that was the surprise she spoke of, ' he thought.

In the process of cupping Nancy's pussy, his hand had pulled her skirt up enough that Amy could see what her brother was doing. The sight made her pussy leak. She was glad that she had put a panty liner in after Nancy told her what she planned to do.

The girls had had a nice long conversation during the JV game. Amy had told her about Dave's help the night before. She also told her about sitting on Dave's lap and how good his cock felt against her bottom. To her surprise, Nancy regaled her with how good Dave was to her. She waxed poetic about how much she enjoyed sucking his cock and how much she wanted Dave to lick her before they fucked. Then she confided that her mom had put her on the pill. That was the surprise she that mentioned to Dave. She had been on the pill for two months and was now a fully protected and extremely horny teenage female.

Amy listened and carefully avoided telling Nancy about the other activities that she had engaged in with her brother. Nancy went on about how wonderful she thought it was going to be when she finally got Dave's cock in her. Amy made a mental note to give Dave a heads up later that evening.

The thirty minute ride back to Bertie High School was just enough for Dave to finger Nancy to two small and one crashing orgasm. It was all Nancy could do not to cry out. Amy was certain that she could smell Nancy. When she sniffed again, she thought she smelled more than Nancy's pussy. The whole bus smelled like over-active girl. Evidently Dave and Nancy weren't the only ones taking advantage of the close quarters to play a little stink finger.

When they got to the High School, Nancy got up and noticed the wet spot she had left all over the front of Dave's pants. Thinking quickly, Amy poured the remainder of her water bottle on her brother. Dave squawked in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Would you rather have mom, or worse, Nancy's mom see that wet spot in your lap? I'm just giving you a bit of camouflage."

"Quick thinking sis. Thanks." The miniature deluge also served to deflate Dave's cock.

Once they were off the bus, Nancy gave Dave a big kiss, rubbing her stiff nipples against his chest in the process. "I'll see you about ten tomorrow, OK?"

"I can hardly wait."

"Well then, you will have to wait hardly." She winked and was gone. Dave waved to Nancy's mom before looking around for his own mom. Amy had already spotted their minivan and claimed the front seat. He climbed in the back with Abby. Her little faced beamed when Dave gave her foot a tickle. He played peek-a-boo with Abby on the way home while he and Amy filled in their mom on the games.

When they arrived, Dave dumped his equipment in the garage while his mom disappeared to feed and bathe Abby and put her down for the night. When he got to his room, Amy was waiting for him. She had already stripped off her clothes and was holding her bikini. "Want to sit in the hot tub for a while?"

Dave admired her trim body before replying, "Sounds good, sis. I suppose we will have to wear suits since mom is home." He quickly shed his own clothes before grabbing his Speedo from the bathroom. When he got downstairs, Amy had already removed the cover from the hot tub and turned on the jets. Dave joined her and let the hot water soak away the bumps and bruises from the game.

After a few minutes, Dave asked Amy if she had any idea what kind of surprise Nancy had in store for him. "Oh, I've got a pretty good idea but I'm not saying."

"Why not?"

"Because that would ruin the surprise. I do suggest you get plenty of sleep and eat your Wheaties in the morning. You're going to need both."

"What do you mean by that?"

"That's the only hint you're going to get. I don't want to give away the surprise."

Dave resigned himself to waiting. After a few minutes, their mom joined them. Despite having had three children, she maintained a trim if slightly top-heavy body. Her normal 38Cs were swollen to 38Ds. Dave thought that her increased breast size was due to her nursing Abby. As it was, her boobs were barely contained by her pre-pregnancy bikini. Dave's cock started to swell in his Speedo. He knew it was wrong to get hard looking at his mother but there was nothing he could do about it. 'Damn, Mom could give a plaster saint a hard-on, ' he thought.

As she climbed into the hot tub, Dave noticed that her thong bikini bottom did little to cover her crotch and was just as inadequate as her top was in covering her milk-swollen breasts. It was obvious that she either shaved or waxed her bikini area. The bikini itself was little more than three triangles of cloth with ties threaded through them. The material could be bunched up or spread out and slid about as desired. Sue settled into the water sighing loudly, "That feels so good." Without thinking about her son being in the tub with her, Sue adjusted her boobs in her top, one at a time, flashing Dave with a view of her distended nipples. Dave's cock swelled larger.

"Thank you for helping Amy last evening. I'm sure it was hard for you being asked to massage your sister's breasts." Amy giggled at her mom's unintended double entendre.

"No problem mom. She told me how Uncle Mike helped you out when you were growing up."

"Did she tell you the whole story?"

"Yes, mom," said Amy.

"I hope you will keep that bit of information to yourselves. Your father doesn't know everything about my past. He knows I lost my cherry early but not to whom I lost it."

"No problem, mom," said Dave. "I wouldn't want to do anything that might hurt your relationship with dad."

"And just how much of my story did you repeat?"

Dave and Amy told their mom what had happened the night before, including all the details.

"Well, I can't say I am surprised. It sounds like you both enjoyed each other. Telling you not to fuck would be hypocritical on my part, so I won't. I will ask you to be careful. I will also ask you not to fuck when your father is in the house or likely to be. You also need to avoid any public displays of affection. We don't need any eyebrows getting raised unnecessarily."

"Well, I'm still dating Nancy so that will provide a lot of cover. She doesn't know about Amy and me."

"Yes she does. We had a long talk at the game."

Dave's head snapped to the right to stare at his sister. "You told her about us? Why?"

"Oh, I didn't tell her about us fucking. I did tell her the rest. You heard her say how she thought it was sweet that you would massage my breasts for me because they hurt." Dave relaxed a bit. "Nancy is in love with you. She is also one horny girl. I know that she can't wait to jump your bones, or, more accurately, for you to jump hers." All of this talk about sex plus the sight of his mom's breasts was not making Dave's dick go down.

"Dave, I hope you will continue to help your sister whenever she needs you. It won't hurt either of you to get in a little practice with the other sex and Nancy will certainly benefit."

"It's not so little," giggled Amy.

"You mean you don't mind if I have sex with Nancy or Amy?"

"No, I don't. I remember what it was like to be your age. I am asking you to be discrete though. I also insist that you use birth control. If Nancy is not on the pill, you had better use a rubber. From Amy's conversation with Nancy, it sounds like she wants to get you alone for the day. If she does intend for you to break her cherry tomorrow, I want you to take your time and make sure that she has three or four good orgasms before you fuck her. In fact, stand up for a moment."

Dave stood in front of his mother. His swollen cock bulged obscenely in his Speedo. "That's an impressive package you have there for a growing boy. When was the last time you came?" she asked.

"Last night, with Amy."

"Nancy didn't get to take care of him on the bus ride home from the game but he sure took care of her." Amy told her mom about Nancy riding home in Dave's lap and him fingering her to three orgasms.

"I wondered about that wet spot on your shirt and pants."

"The whole time I was watching them, I was wishing that it was me that Dave was fingering instead of her."

"Now you are making me hot. I hope your father isn't too tired when he gets back from Raleigh. My furrow needs a good plowing." Dave noticed that his mother's nipples were standing out farther than ever. They tented out the material of her bikini top.

"I know what you mean mom. I wish Dave were fucking me now but he probably needs to save it up for Nancy tomorrow."

"I don't think it will hurt if he fucks you once tonight. Teenage boys have remarkable powers of recovery."

"Can we do it right here or should we go upstairs?"

"You should probably go upstairs to fuck. I'm not sure exactly when your father is getting home. I would like to see you suck on Dave's cock for a few minutes."

Amy was out of her seat and on her knees beside her brother in a flash. She turned him towards her and pulled down his suit exposing his cock to Sue's view. It stood up at a 45-degree angle. "Yes, a very impressive cock you have there, Dave. It's not yet as big as your father's but you are still growing."

Amy wasted little time in getting it in her mouth. As she sucked on the tip, she stroked the shaft in time. Her left hand cupped his balls and gently kneaded them. "Oh, that feels so good; don't stop."

"You just make sure that you don't come in my mouth. I want this thing squirting in my pussy."

"This feels too good. I don't know how long I can hold off."

Amy pulled her mouth off and released Dave's cock from her grip. "Mom, I'm too horny to wait until we get upstairs. Can I have Dave fuck me right here? Please?"

"Alright, but why don't you sit up on the side of the hot tub and let him lick you for a few minutes?"

"I want him to fuck me now."

"I'm sure you do but this will only make things better when he does fuck you."

"All right." Amy slid off her bikini bottom and sat up on the edge of the hot tub by the entrance. Dave knelt between her legs and began his ministrations. He had enjoyed licking Amy's pussy the night before. The first few licks tasted mostly like hot tub but her juices began flowing very quickly.

Watching her brother finger his girlfriend on the bus and describing to her mother the details of her deflowering the night before, had left Amy hungering for sexual release. Dave's tongue was working its magic on her clit. It only made her want his cock even more. As wonderful as it had felt at the time, the thought of using her dildo was no longer very appealing to her. She decided that she was going to have to find herself a suitable boyfriend to take care of her needs.

While Amy was daydreaming, Dave was hard at work. While he licked and sucked on his sister's clit, he slid a middle finger into her pussy. The combination quickly brought Amy to orgasm. When she recovered her senses, she looked down at her mom. Sue had pushed up her bikini top, exposing her ample breasts. She was busy fingering her own pussy with one hand while the other was squeezing a nipple.

"Let me up big brother. It's time for some fucking."

Amy positioned herself on her knees next to her mother. This kept her pussy just out of the water. Dave positioned himself behind her with his cock lying on top of her upturned buttocks. This afforded Sue a close-up view of her son's cock. She briefly considered taking her daughter's place and having Dave fuck her. She discarded the idea almost as quickly as it came. She wasn't ready for that but the fantasy of fucking her son would make Dave Senior's fucking later that evening even more intense.

Meanwhile, Dave was having lecherous thoughts about his mom. He had fantasized about fucking his mom after he saw his parents having sex a few years ago. After pulling his pud for so long, he was suddenly surrounded by horny females.

"Come on Dave. Get on with it. I need you in me."

"Be patient sis, I'm enjoying the scenery," he said smiling down at his mom. He flexed his cock twice bouncing it against her ass. Sue's eyes got wide and the finger in her pussy worked harder.

Dave decided that he shouldn't make Amy wait any longer. He positioned his cock head at her entrance and pushed. He slipped all the way into his sister in one long, slow motion. Amy winced briefly in discomfort before the feeling of pleasure replaced it. Dave paused a moment before slowly withdrawing.

The whole time he fucked his sister from behind, his eyes never left his mother's breasts. She had pushed the top of her bikini up to free her nipples. Her eyes were closed but her hands were working feverously. One hand tweaked a nipple while the other furiously drummed on her clit. Sue came first followed by Amy. The clenching of Amy's pussy sent Dave over the top. He pushed in and held it, spraying the entrance to Amy's womb with his cum.

They had all barely gotten their suits back on when Dave Senior announced from the back door that he was home. "Get your suit on and come join me," called Sue. "And bring some wine."

"You two need to get a shower and leave me alone with your father for a while," she said to the teens. They exited the hot tub and grabbed their towels. They passed their father on the stairs. Once he was outside, Amy said, "Come take a shower with me. I think that they are going to be busy for a while." Later that evening they heard their mother tune up again as she got royally rodgered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.