Sheryl's Story - Cover

Sheryl's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

My weekend had got off to a great start. Going to my room, I began packing my overnight bag, my mind a jumble of thoughts. Would I like the people Steve spoke so highly of? Would they like me? What of the older man? How would I feel knowing Steve was busy with another female? What would her partner and I talk about? Would we have anything in common? Would I willingly give myself to him?

Sue burst into my room, breaking into my thoughts. "The others have gone out for a while. Tell me all about what's been happening?"

Knowing she would keep my secret, I gave her a rundown on Steve's and my activities at work, and tried to explain the outlook on life the couple we would be staying with had.

She listened, deep in thought. "They sound like fun." She said finally.

"Not getting tired of my brother are you."

"No, nothing like that. I love him to pieces, but sometimes I would like some adventure. It sounds like that is what this couple have in their lives."

"Adventure can have a down side as well. Think of what happened to me."

"Do you think you'll be okay?"

"Steve thinks the world of them, but he's promised to bring me home if I don't like them, or what they do."

"You think a lot of him."

"Yeah, and he me. We're just for fun though, he would never leave his wife, and I don't want him to."

We fell silent. Sue thinking about the pleasurable days I was having, and wishing it were she that was going to meet these people. Me, tingling in anticipation. At the very least, two full nights with Steve, and if things worked out right, some other enjoyment.

Sue broke out of her thoughts, obviously horny. "Would you like me to come and visit you after I've put your brother to sleep?"

I smiled, knowing what my story had done to her. "You know you're always welcome."

Eventually it was bedtime, mum and dad said goodnight. Paul and Sue had been missing for the last hour. Once the light went off, they would get at it, and knowing Sue's persuasive powers, he would be sound asleep within half an hour. I lay there thinking back over the things that had happened to me in the last year. To find the love of my life, then suddenly loose him. To have weathered the downward spiral after Scott's death. Then to have Steve come into my life. Now another adventure was about to begin.

Sue joined me as promised, and unlike on previous occasions, pulled back the quilt and got into bed wrong way round. Although for what she had in mind, it was the right way. It was not the first time she had presented me with the part of her Paul had just finished using. I didn't mind in the slightest, in fact I quite liked it. It gave our games a slight incestuous feel.

Once our carnal appetites were satisfied, Sue turned the right way up and we cuddled, talking quietly. Her questions made me think she would like to come with me. Yet I didn't doubt her feelings for Paul. As she had said earlier, she wanted some adventure in her life, but adventure that included him. She left soon after, to return to her lover, and to perhaps dream of what might be.

Sunday slipped by in a blur. As each minute passed, I became more excited. I packed and repacked my little bag. A change of work clothes, knickers and tops. Bra being packed, then unpacked. PJ's to keep mum happy, although I knew they would never come out of my bag. A bag of strictly girl stuff, toiletries, cosmetics, and stuff for unforseen emergencies.

Bedtime. I said goodnight to my parents, knowing I would be gone before they were awake. We had over an hours travelling before we reached the house we'd be working on.

My alarm had trouble stirring me. I hadn't slept well. A mix of nerves and excitement had kept me awake for most of the night. When I went into the kitchen, mum was there, making me breakfast. I thanked her as she put it in front of me, and noticed the hint of a smile as she looked down. I never could fool her. She knew this time away was going to be something special. I guess me smiling back as I cuddled her, confirmed it. She stroked my hair as I held her, silently thanking her for being so understanding.

I heard Steve pull up, and with case in hand went to the van. As we drove away, mum was standing at the door, watching us. I couldn't help thinking she was saying goodbye, somehow knowing my life was about to change.

"Are we going straight to the farm?"

"No. Work first. I don't want to be there until dusk. I want you to be a surprise. Like Karen, they think you're a bloke. She's already imaging what it will be like with three of us at her."

"She wouldn't do that. Surely."

"You can bet on it. More if they were there."

"Shit, what is she? A machine."

"Accommodating, I think is the word."

We drove on in silence. I was trying to digest what Steve had said. I had been ganged up on and used for gratification, and I hated it. Now I would meet someone who liked it. Perhaps there was a difference. What I'd experienced was done to humiliate me. Was there another way to have multiple partners? A way that was caring. From my experience, the answer had to be no.

We pulled up in front of a house that looked derelict. Steve rummaged through the keys he carried, eventually finding the right one. As we walked inside, I was surprised to find things weren't as bad as I'd first thought. Two days, maybe three, my now experienced eye told me.

Steve agreed with my assessment. "We'll work late, and get as much done as we can. I have a feeling we may want to sleep late tomorrow."

Now came the unpacking of the van, sorting out where the colours were going, and what rooms needed the most work. These I would attack today, while he started on those needing the least work. We had fallen into a good routine, I didn't need to be told what to do, or how he wanted it done, and by dusk, we had accomplished a lot.

As we began cleaning up, my heart began racing. Within half an hour, I would meet these different and still unnamed people. I was glad I'd had the foresight to put different shorts in my bag, the baggy legged ones weren't the most flattering, but they'd served their purpose. One we had forgone today in anticipation of the night ahead.

Steve had a mischievous look; he knew the surprise I was going to be. "You're enjoying this, aren't you." I said as we began the ten-minute drive to the farm.

"Yeah, it's only fair, they're always surprising me."

There was still enough light for me to get my bearing as we pulled into the drive. From what I could see, the place was perfect. The house wasn't large, but for the two of them, more than adequate. The land surrounding it, something out of a gardening book.

"I'll go in and close the door. Then you come to it, and I'll let you in. I can't wait to see the look on their faces." Steve seemed as excited as a little boy at Christmas.

He knocked and walked straight in, closing the door behind him. I walked to the door and listened, only picking up muffled mumbles. The door opened and he ushered me inside. From the stunned looks on their faces, his little joke had worked well, although I detected a look of disappointment on her face.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to Sheryl, and Sheryl I'd like to introduce you to two of the nicest people I know, Sophie and Greg."

We did the hand-shaking thing, saying how pleased we all were to meet each other.

"Steve I think you've been sniffing the paint fumes too much," Greg said. "I don't think this is a bloke." he nodded in my direction.

"Oh, isn't he?"

"I'm sure he's not. More like a girl. You remember what they're like."

"You mean he's like Sophie? I'll be dammed, I hadn't noticed."

Sophie smiled at the three of us, her eyes lingering on me. "Yeah, I'll bet. Who's hungry?"

The meal was fun. The three of them catching up on what they had been doing since they were together last. The nice thing was they included me, Sophie telling me amusing anecdotes of their times together, making me feel relaxed and a part of the conversation. In between all the talking, the meal had been eaten, accompanied by two lovely glasses of white wine. I felt at home already. Sophie began picking up the plates, and I got up to help her. She declined my offer, but I insisted.

"I'll wash, you dry," I said. "I don't know where anything goes."

I felt her eyes on me, appraising me as I began washing. "No but you will soon."

I had no idea what she meant, but the words had a sense of welcome. Already I felt these were not ordinary people just out for a bit of fun. The nerves I'd had earlier were gone. I had a feeling that whatever happened tonight, from here on my life would be different.

With us rejoining Greg and Steve, the conversation went back to where it had left off. Then taking me completely by surprise, Steve stood and dropped his shorts, offering himself to Sophie. Without so much a sideways glance, at Greg or me, she went on her knees and took him. The pair now oblivious to us.

With nothing more than a glance at them, Greg went on with our conversation. Where did I live? How did I meet Steve? What were my ambitions in life? What were Steve and my relationship? I answered his questions honestly, feeling as though I was being interviewed for a job. When it came to our relationship, I was just as honest. "We're just for fun. He likes being in me, and I like him there."

Sophie getting to her feet distracted us. "You need a shower," she said to Steve. Then took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom.

"Are they always this straightforward?"

Greg smiled at my curiosity. "Yep, we wouldn't have it any other way."

"He quite likes your Sophie."

Greg's next comment left me with more questions than answers. "Like you and him, only for fun, and the things she lets him do to her."

We fell silent, his eyes on me. They were gentle eyes, deep blue, and unlike others before him, they weren't perving on me. Nor were they ogling me, they were appraising me, as though I was a fine piece of china. He was dad's age, yet I had no trouble returning his gaze, and as he was doing to me, appraised him.

Steve had told me he was forty, yet from where I sat, he looked much younger. Not overly tall, probably just short of six feet. Handsome in an out doors kind of way, and he definitely had the body of an athlete. There was something else. Something I couldn't place.

Sophie and Steve romping naked through the house, and then disappearing into what I assumed was the bedroom, broke the mood. Greg saw my puzzled expression and smiled. "They'll be calmer in a couple of hours."

Two hours I thought, do I sit here with this hunk of masculinity and just talk while we listened to the pair in the bedroom. "Do we sit here and wait for them to finish?"

"In this house you do whatever you want, nothing more, and nothing less."

"In that case, I need a shower." I got up and went to my bag to get a towel. Steve had started this and I didn't intend just sitting.

"No need for that. There's plenty in the bathroom."

I got as far as the door, and then stopped, turning to look at him. "Would you care to wash me?" There I had said it. And by saying it, unknowingly had chartered the course for the rest of my life. Where it would lead, I would have to wait to discover.

With that, he was on his feet and led me to the bathroom. I went to close the door behind us, but he stopped me. "Leave it. Nothing is hidden here."

Greg disrobed me. I could have said he undressed me, but although my clothes came off, the way he did it was more of an art form. Slowly, methodically, no wild grabbing for my goodies as they were exposed. The back of a hand lightly caressing, fingertips barely touching, yet setting my body on fire. As his eyes lingering on each piece of newly exposed skin. I had an eerie feeling it had happened before. He knelt to remove my shorts, his head resting lightly in the softness of my belly, and as I stepped out of them, he snuggled in harder, and then kissed it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.