Susan's Procedure - Cover

Susan's Procedure

by jsmt

Copyright© 2010 by jsmt

BDSM Sex Story: Susan is a very successful latin young woman. She has an MBA, a high paying job and a great carer ahead of her. But now the only man in her life has asked her something, and she had to decide if she will go through the desired procedure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Light Bond   Humiliation   Hispanic Female   Transformation   .

Part 1

"Are you sure it is what you want? You know that this procedure is not reversible and once started could not be interrupted"

"Yes ... I am sure", replied Susan with a trembling voice while looking at the floor. It was very humiliating submitting herself to that procedure, but it was worse admitting it was what she wanted.

Dr. Mark Summers was dressed in a white laboratory coat; he was maybe in his mid forties and talked in a neutral, relaxed voice, trying to hide his excitement.

"Let me insist. This procedure is not meant for the kind of job that you require, it is being developed to help people with post traumatic syndrome, on the other hand, I won't deny you that your odd request is an extraordinary research opportunity for us. We strongly believe that we can achieve what you want without any important side effect, if we could probe that to be true, it will open a new universe of possibilities for our technique, I am thinking of several military applications"

He could think of civil and even criminal applications for the procedure too, but his research was paid by the military which looked for experimental therapies to help reduce the growing cost of soldier veterans with post traumatic syndrome. He knew that could mean big money but controlled his excitement trying to show the image of a caring concerned doctor.

"But the implications would be life changing for you. We need to be sure that you realize that. I believe that using hypnosis you can get what you want but in a temporary and reversible way. Don't you want to try that first, and if you feel happy about it, you can make it permanent with our system?"

Susan hesitated, maybe it was the door that she waited for, maybe she could save herself from such great damage by making it just temporal, but then thought "No, that is not what Frank wanted. He said he wanted it to be completely real". She reunited the courage to say.

"No I wanted it permanent."

Dr. Mark smiled inwardly, but to ease his conscience, he made a last try to discourage her.

"Remember that there is also the cost issue. Due to the controversy of this use of our technique we could not get funds for this experiment, it had to be financed by yourself, and all the risks accepted by you. We require that you resign to any rights to proceed legally against us in case of any side effect or any problem derived from the ethics of the experiment".

Susan was not satisfied with the "cost issue". She already had deposited half the required amount, a big number maybe a third of her cash reserves. She felt ripped; the total amount was roughly a year of work. However, Frank had told her that if she wanted to stay with him, she must achieve that, and there is no other possibility.

Susan made up her mind and for a moment her haughty personality returned when she said "The cost is not an issue, but I will not pay you more than 80% of what you ask anyway. You should stop treating me like a child. If it is so hard for you to do it either technically or ethically, I may take my business to another place. In fact, I just talked with a German researcher who says could help me. So the ball is in your court, let's cut the non sense and just tell me if we have a deal or not".

Dr. Mark was impressed that Susan could be so assertive in this circumstance, he knew that she was, despite her age (28 years) and her even younger appearance, a very successful business woman, and she had confidently negotiated deals for amounts hundred times bigger than this one. Still he was surprised that she could deal this one just as good when she was so emotionally involved. He decided to close the deal right there. The risk of losing this chance was just too big.

"I just tried to do the right thing. You convinced me that you are committed with the procedure, and that you are perfectly fit to do this decision. I am willing to meet your monetary offer and even give you for free the other procedure that we talked about if we sign the contract right now."

Susan shuddered almost imperceptibly; she had forgotten the other change that Frank wanted. She had thought that she could get it without any procedure but had asked the doctor anyway. He had not mentioned it since that first appointment. He was surely keeping that card to use it in the right moment. That will add to her problems now, but she wanted to show Frank her commitment. She breathed deeply and then extended her hand to Mark saying "Deal", they shook hands and Mark quickly extended her a form so Susan could fill in her data.

He said "Please fill this paper while I fix the contract draft", and he left the office leaving Susan alone.

She started filling her data:

Name: Susan Lopez

Age: 28

Ethnic group: Latin

Academic history & awards (Complete):

· Elementary in a Los Angeles public school, best student of my class.

· Junior high at Iowa public school, best student.

· High school at Norman Institute from San Diego (on full scholarship), valedictorian.

· Business Management from Stanford University, top 5 of my class.

· Master in finances from Stanford University, awarded best research paper of my class.

Work experience (Last three positions):

· Current: B&L Associates. Director of Mergers & acquisitions (youngest director of the firm).

· B&L Associates. Team Leader (Merger & acquisitions),

· B&L Associates. Merger & acquisitions analyst.

Susan stopped writing and started remembering how all of this started.

Part 2: The long flashback

Susan was born in Los Angeles in a poor family of Colombian immigrants, illegal immigrants by the way. Her parents were uneducated people, her father worked as a janitor while her mother was a maid for some white people in the suburbs. Susan's fate was probably to get no more than a high school degree and end up working as a low clerk, or even as a maid just like her mother. From very young age Susan reveled against that fate, she admired her parents effort and all but she wanted to do better and stay as far of the Latina maid stereotype as she could. Her brilliant intelligence and strong commitment to work made her result outstanding at every academic challenge that she faced opened for her a door towards a bright future in spite of her family limitations.

A few months before she finished junior high, her parents passed away in an unfortunate car accident. An aunt even more ignorant than her mother took charge of Susan and her little sister Jessica. Her aunt was a good person but she barely made it to mid elementary and didn't valuated education too much. It seemed like a dead end for Susan but with the support of her teachers she was able to get a full scholarship and board to study high school at a prestigious private school in San Diego.

At first it was tough for her, to be in another town in a place she didn't quite fit. In her first year she was even victim of some bullying, but she was able to survive thanks to her outstanding intelligence an academic success as well as her strong will to succeed. A year later things turned even easier after the blossom of her undisputable beauty made her gain more and more self confidence and respect.

Susan was a very focused girl, even single minded, she was always working and frequently lonely, she had very little time to get fun and very few friends to go out with. Her social development had always been behind the rest of her classmates but in this school she felt even worse and she isolated herself further. She was very self confident in academic turf but outside that she felt very awkward, so she avoided most social life, even dating. Her lack of social life leaded her to little depressions in spite of her great goals. During one of those mild depressions in her senior year she met Frank, a mediocre student of the public school that was a few blocks from hers. While Susan was a senior at 18, Frank was still a freshman and he was already 20. Frank was a red neck in the ignorant and prejudiced meaning. The first time he talked to Susan she was exiting the door of her school and he impolitely asked her if she did the cleaning there. Susan was outraged, she said,

"You see a Latina and you thing we are all maids, but I am the best student here and I will be very rich in a few years while you will be flipping burgers".

Frank smiled and went away. The next day he waited for her and gave her some flowers to apologize. Susan thought Frank was attractive in some brute way, so she accepted the apologies and in a short time they became friends, her loneliness and depression pushed her closer and closer to him, being her main social interaction. She begun to have sexual fantasies about him, her fantasies were a little childish but her desire was very adult. So after a few weeks, Frank took her cherry. She was so inexperienced and naïve that he directed her in every step, but she enjoyed the sex enormously. After that first time, they continue doing it like rabbits several times a day for maybe two or three weeks and then suddenly Frank started to keep his distance.

When she confronted him, he said

"Look Susan. You are attractive and all, and we had good sex but you are not the kind of girl that I look for a relationship"

"What do you mean?", she said hurt.

"I like to be the one in control, and you are not that kind of girl, maybe we should remain occasional friends", He replied.

Susan felt bad, she didn't know how to manage this situation. Her social awkwardness stroked her in all it's strength. She blushed with anger and humiliation and said

"If this what your want, then it's ok with me. I won't look for you again"

Then she marched away. In the next few days she really missed him but decided to wait for him to come repented. She fantasized about him knocking at her door and begging her forgiveness, promising to do anything, in her dreams she would accept him just after making him beg on his knees. However a week later he hadn't called her. She promised herself to wait for him to take the first step no matter what, but as the days passed her horniness grew and her masturbation was a source of frustration because she didn't get anything close to the orgasms that she had with Frank, so after another lonely weekend, she gave up, she went to his place and begged him to test her obedience and take her back.

And he did. He started controlling what she wore, who she saw, she even made her work as a maid for him, to clean his house just to test her. Of course she was no longer Susan but Suzy. The sex turned rougher and he constantly made her humiliating requests, he even started to tie her and spank her. Her mind was more and more confused; she started to associate her orgasms that were stronger by the day with this kind of humiliating treatment. At some point he decided to go for the final test and asked her to drop from high school. She paled, she wanted to at least finish it, she will be awarded valedictorian and if she finished it she hopped to convince Frank to move out with her to Stanford where a scholarship waited for her. She negotiated and pleaded but to no avail, he went firmer: If she wanted to stay with him she had to drop right then.

Susan cried for days but with the help of a teacher she managed to finish high school with the highest honors and then she enrolled in Stanford.

Once in college she returned to her normal, focused on studies, self and little by little she left Frank behind her as a bad dream or something. During college she had a couple of ephemeral boyfriends but never really enjoyed the sex. She limited most of her social interactions to the academic realm.

After she finished her Master in finances she was hired by B&L Associates where she had made successful internships since she was in college. Her beauty (she had a resemblance with Jessica Alba), her intelligence and her very strong will made her develop a rocket fast career, in just three years she was appointed director of her area and had already accomplished several big deals that had left significant earnings for her company and had allowed her incomes of nearly 300,000 yearly. She had now a beautiful house in the suburbs and could afford to drive a BMW and vacations in Europe. She got her little sister Jessica that was now 22 to live with her. Jessica didn't have the will of Susan and dropped in the second year of high school. When Susan "recued her", she was working in a clothes discount store as a sales lady probably earning the minimum wage.

Susan matriculated Jessica in an adult education program and pushed her to study, she had always despised the ignorant and was ashamed of Jessica that didn't fit in the circles that Susan moved in. But Jessica was not happy with the deal, she once said

"I was happy there, I don't want to be a snob like you".

Susan smiled with sarcasm "Ending your high school in an adult education program won't make you a snob, don't make yourself illusions, but it will allow you to stop being such a donkey, we can't even talk about the news because you don't understand anything".

"I don't like school, I want to get a job"

Susan was exasperated "It would be shameful for me if you work as a low clerk or as maid and that is the only jobs you are qualified for. You are a shame to your race. You are helping perpetuate the image of Latinas as maids". Jessica blushed with rage and impotence but she ended obeying Susan's orders.

Susan's life was right on track she had achieved most of what she dreamed since she was a little kid, but she was still a very lonely girl. In spite of living together she was pretty distanced from her sister and while Jessica constantly dated (Guys unapproved by Susan), there was no man in Susan's life. Many man were afraid of her, she was getting a reputation of being a business shark and most rich people preferred the trophy wife kind of girl, pretty and dependent. On the other hand if a man bellow her economic level tried to approach her, she saw him as opportunist and turned him off very soon. So she didn't date too much. She was getting more and more bitter and depressed. She always liked sex but it had been a long time since she had sex that she had enjoyed.

But then it all changed, she pinched a tire in the downtown and she entered a small garage to get it fixed. A bald and fat man approached her and said

"We already closed ma'am, how can I help you?",

"Can you fix my tire or at least put the spare?".

The man said "Let's see if one of the boys is willing to stay a little longer.", then he shouted "Frank".

A tall muscular man turned around and walked to them. Hearing the name and seeing the person Susan felt a shiver running down her spine. The man continued

"Would you change this tire for the lady?"

"Sure" he said not showing any emotion.

"Then I am going, please close the metallic curtain after you are done Frank".

"Yes sir"

Then one by one the employees left. Silently Frank took the spare tire from the trunk and was using a hydraulic jack to lift the car when Susan said

"Frank, can we talk ... I ... I missed you", she was getting horny with anticipation, she had not have such great sex since she left Frank. She was thinking "I am completely out of his league now but maybe I could make him my gigolo. I am a rich powerful girl now, I can afford it. The male executives have their lovers why can I do the same?".

But Frank didn't answer, he continued retiring bolts from the pinched tire.

"Frank, please talk to me", she insisted, she had expected that he would be amazed by her fortune and would be eating from her palm by then but Frank simply wasn't that way, "Frank...",

He finally answered "I can't talk and work at the same time, if you want me to talk, then finish changing the tire yourself".

Susan was outraged but she didn't know why but she agreed and felt a tingle in her pussy. "OK, I'll do it, just tell me what to do."

Frank smiled briefly but then very seriously he said, "Suzy: first take out your clothes or they will end all tainted".

She thought for a moment to curse him, but the idea aroused her and she thought, "He will get aroused too and I will get what I want".

She took off her clothes and put them on the driver sit. Then in only panties and bra she proceeded to retire the remaining bolts. She expected Frank to stop her any minute to make love with her but it didn't happen, she then took off the pinched tire she was sweating and managed to stain herself and her bra with black streaks then all under Frank's instructions she managed to put the spare tire in place and bolt it. By the end she looked like a coal miner and they hadn't really talked. However she was horny as hell. Frank then said

"Well, it is time to leave, We'll fix the tire tomorrow, you can pick it in the afternoon",

Susan was hurt and desperate, she was practically naked. Hadn't she any effect on him? She managed to say "Don't you want to have ... you know ... sex with me Frank?"

Frank laughed briefly and said "Frankly no. Look at you Suzy, you are all dirty and look like a mess".

Susan was angry but somehow in front of Frank her personality reverted to her submissive days of high school, and her horniness seemed to block all her social skills, "Sorry ... Is there a place where I can clean myself?".

"No. We already closed the office. Tell you what, I will let you suck my cock and you can fuck yourself with this screwdriver in the meanwhile. How does it sounds?". Of course it sounded horrible but of course she accepted, she took off her underwear which Frank made her drop in a trash can and then on her knees and completely naked sucked Frank's cock while fucking herself with the screwdriver handle that was all dirty. The only sign that she was a classy girl was the expensive shoes that she was wearing, otherwise she looked like a worker woman all sweaty and dirty after a work day. Frank on the other side was dressed on street clothes and looked working class but neat. Near the end he pulled out and came all over her hair, face and tits and few seconds after that she came and came harder than any other time in her life.

Frank made her clean herself with her blouse that also ended in the trash can, then he ordered her to dress and leave. On the ride home she was cursing herself for her stupid behavior, she was worse than 10 years ago and he wasn't even interested. She was dressed only in her jacket and skirt and even after she cleaned her face and hair the best she could with some tissues she had still black strips in her face and still smelled of semen and her hair looked like shit. She hopped that Jessica wasn't home to avoid the shame of explaining her condition.

When she arrived she managed to evade Jessica and went straight to shower. She cried for a while repenting of having consent that degrading treatment. But in the end she convinced herself that she had wished just that and that she simply was in the mood of some rough sex and she was really in control and have enjoyed it. She was also convinced that Frank have surely enjoyed the sex too and that he was probably dreaming of another encounter.

By the end of the day she had convinced herself that she could indeed turn Frank into her paid lover, she only had to play her cards right and let him know he could earn a lot of money, he just have to accept she is the boss even when they played games simulating the contrary.

The next day she had been having second thoughts and for a moment planned to send an employee to pick up the fixed tire but she resolved that it was the most innocuous reason to visit Frank and otherwise she will end going another day and It will be more embarrassing. Besides she wanted him to see her strong, She wanted him to know that she wasn't afraid of losing her control again because she didn't really lose it, she was only playing along for some wild sex, that's all.

So at 5:00pm she was driving to the garage again, she arrived at 5:25, she knew they were almost closing but she was hesitating, she felt not so self confident right then. Finally she thought

"I am a successful business woman, I am not teen ager high school student again, I have faced CEO's and skillful lawyers and have controlled them. I can face this ignorant low class mechanic easily"

She entered the garage with her car. The owner sighed "Here she comes again at closing time", he thought, but said

"Hi ma'am, How can we serve you?".

"I come to pick the tire that you fixed for me, I just want it to be installed again".

He would usually dismiss her, but she was beautiful and she was obviously rich so maybe she could bring more business to the place. He turned and screamed "Frank, please help this lady with her tire".

Frank approached them very seriously, he barely concealed his disgust. The garage owner and Susan noticed it but ignore it. Susan thought "You are forced to work for me, it will help you know who is the boss".

The owner told Frank, "I have to go, please finish this work and charge her $40 for the fix and mounting", then in a lower voice he said "you can keep them and if you are smart and nice, surely you can earn a good tip from the lady". With that the owner parted, leaving the couple alone once again.

"Why didn't you come earlier?", Said Frank without disguising his anger, "You are making me work overtime".

"I am sorry" said Susan before she could think. "I can pay you for your time ... you know, and maybe ... we can play, you know ... have some fun ... sex ... I may even return tomorrow to have the tire mounted if you want it", she wanted to sound in control but she sounded insecure and a little begging.

Frank answered even angrier "I am not like a whore, you know. I will have sex only with whom I want and like I want, and no rich bitch will tell me otherwise. I will do my job, you'll pay me $40 and you leave and don't come back out of schedule".

Susan bitted his lower lip and looked at the floor. She was trying to come with something to say. She was horny, she had been thinking in sex with Frank all day, she didn't want to go empty handed, besides if she didn't make something, she would never get Frank to have sex with her again.

"And what ... what does it take for you ... To want to have sex with me ... Am I not pretty enough?".

"You are pretty Suzy, but there are a lot of pretty faces out there. You know what I want. I want obedience, I want to be the boss in the relationship and I don't think it could work with an educated girl with a fancy car".

Somehow being called Suzy make her legs quiver, it was like returning to her submissive days. Only he have dared to call her that way. Susan's desire grew and she blurted before really thinking what she said, "Please try me, I will obey you, I'll do anything that you want".

"OK, I'll give you a try. Pick the fixed tire and I will direct you to change it for the spare tire".

Susan saw a repetition of the performance of the last day and said

"Can't we have sex first? Later I will be dirty and it may not appeal to you".

"No. First the work and then the Fun. Don't do they teach that in business schools?, but well, you are right about the dirt. Come with me".

They went to dressing room and there were hung a few dirty and well used coveralls with the logo of the garage, after a little search, he found a small blue one, obviously made for a woman or a young boy. It was meant for a shorter person. Frank looked at Susan and then at the coverall and took a knife from his tool belt and cut the long sleeves completely and the pants in diagonal just bellow the crotch. He then said "Take off your clothes. All of them". Susan complied, she was already very wet. Then he said "OK. This is your work uniform. Put it on".

The coverall had a zipper from the crotch to the collar, she opened it and stepped inside, she pulled the garment up and it was very tight, it showed all her legs to mid buttock and the little fabric between her legs was so narrow that cut her pussy lips. She managed to pass her arms thru the holes were the slaves had been but it increased the pressure in her pussy. She pulled the zipper up but only managed to raise it to 4" above her navel, the fabric only covered her nipples and the outside half of her tits, maybe a little more. She looked slutty, like a mechanic daisy dukes.

"OK, take off your shoes", Susan hesitated it was the only thing that remind her of her high class and she didn't want to be barefoot, the shop floor was disgustingly dirty. After a little hesitation she obeyed and Frank put all her clothes in a locker and said "It's time to work, but first...", he unpinned Susan's hair, destroying her hairstyle and then with the help of a dirty rubber band, he tied her hair in a pony tail, then smeared some tissues with degreasing cream and deprived Susan's face of all of her makeup. At the end she looked like a common girl dressed like a slut, she looked younger too, maybe 20 or 22. No trace of the classy business woman that she really was.

Following Frank's step by step directions she took out the spare tire, bolted the fixed one and stored the other in the trunk. She was dirty except for the parts covered by the coverall, then Frank said,

"OK, it is time for your reward, take off your clothes".

Susan complied, she wanted him to admit that it was good for him too, but she kept silence, she was too horny to start a discussion.

Then Frank said, "OK, bend over, grab your ankles and keep your legs straight."

When Susan did it, he playfully spanked her ass saying "You are improving on your obedience Suzy",

Susan blushed with shame and arousal and then he penetrated her pussy from behind, again he was fully clothed. When he was about to finish he pulled out and spread his sperm on Susan's buttocks and small back, by that time Susan had already came twice. She collapsed on the floor and remained there totally expended while Frank went to grab her things, he returned with her purse, her keys and a plastic bag.

"You may dress and go now Susan".

Susan asked "OK ... where are my clothes?",

"I kept them as a souvenir, but you may keep your uniform".

Susan thought " a souvenir, those clothes cost me maybe $500 or more, he will surely sell them. Well, it is as if I had pay him, it gives me control", then said "OK, as you wish".

Then he dropped the contents of the bag on the floor and said "You are improving your obedience indeed. I had already destroyed your clothes in case you rejected my order but I see it wasn't necessary, well I didn't want them anyway". Susan saw her precious clothes cut into little pieces, even her shoes were destroyed. For a moment she came to her senses and was about to talk her rage out when he continued.

"If you want to come tomorrow, I can arrange with Tom (the owner) that we do the cleaning. The cleaning lady left a couple of weeks ago and as you see everything is a mess. You will come to work with your uniform and nothing else every day and do the cleaning as I instruct you. If you do it right and obey like a good girl, I will fuck you afterwards, so we have a deal or not?".

Susan was exhausted, she was not used to physical work and didn't like it at all, she said "Can I pay for somebody to do the cleaning while we have sex?, please Frank". But Frank said "NO. I don't care about the cleaning, I like to be your boss, so it is like I say or don't come back at all".

Susan was already wet, somehow Frank bossy attitude aroused her more than anything. "OK. Sir, I'll come back tomorrow for work". Susan didn't know where the "sir" came from, but if sounded natural. Frank said "OK, that's the spirit. Get rid of your pussy hair so it doesn't get messy here and don't forget to have your name embroidered to the uniform, now go".

Susan went into her car, she was very horny but also afraid. It was getting dark but she looked completely out of place driving her fancy car, she drove very carefully and hoped nobody noticed. She fortunately made home without a problem but when she arrived she noticed Jessica's room light was on. She decided to avoid risks this time. She called Jessica on her cell phone and asked her to buy some milk in the store a couple of blocks away. When she saw Jessica leaving the house she entered her garage and closed the automatic door behind. Then quickly went to her room before Jessica returned. Once in her room she saw her image in the mirror, it was very different from her normal self, she saw a low class working woman, even lower class than her aunt and a whole lot more slutty. She was still horny and her arousal grew a little bit out of control so she started to masturbate right there in front of her bedroom mirror, and finally came with an explosion. She managed to only moan lowly however, she was amazed she never had really enjoyed masturbation, well not like this, maybe her horniness was not only because of Frank.

After she came to her senses she turned and saw that her bedroom door was slightly open. She let out a gasp, ran for the door and closed it, then went inside the bathroom. Susan was very nervous, maybe she was discovered but during dinner Jessica made no signal of having seen anything.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.