Welcome to the W.O.B - Cover

Welcome to the W.O.B

Copyright© 2010 by AnotherAnon

First Session

Erotica Sex Story: First Session - A chronicle of a slightly normal young couple, who are the english-speaking equivalents of the Japanese Otaku, as they take their first steps and explore light-BDSM and other assorted fetishes related to it. Many references to the Anime/Manga world. Codes change as each event happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Your birthday is coming up. What do you want?"

Yes ... My girlfriend of two months had asked me what I wanted for my birthday.

Why doesn't she want surprise me? Why ask me directly? Well, she was a very blunt woman when it came to her relationship with people. She hid almost nothing about herself from anyone, be it her friends or even a complete stranger. She had a habit being too honest and sincere.

If she liked something, she told you about it. If she didn't like something, she told you about it. This was one of the biggest reasons why I was attracted to her so much. An attraction which had quickly, very quickly, turned to forms of affection. She didn't lie. She didn't sugar coat her feelings or thoughts. When we had met many months before we had gotten to know each other so fast, with so little reservations. (If only all relationships started like that, skipping over initial awkward hesitations.)

I loved reading novels. She hated it. I hated School. She loved it. I loved UFC. She wouldn't have anything do with it. I couldn't stand stand up comedy, she sucked that stuff up like a sponge. But, as cliché as it sounds, we had a few ... strange things in common. I was an Otaku ... she was an Otaku.

She had told me the first day we met, unembarrassed with a straight face, "I love Anime" 'I did too!'

Despite a few differences, our love of anime and the Otaku world somehow led us to being a couple. Which then led us to a few other ... similarities.

But back to the question she'd ask.

'Hmm ... what did I want for my birthday... '

She allowed me a day to think it over knowing the difficulty of such a simple question. Normally, a blunt question like this would have a mundane answer.

For example, she would ask stuff like: blunt "Why is he staring at her?" "Does he scrub when he shower in the morning?" "Why do you think the man is homeless?" "Do she hate our kind of people?" "Why are YOU starting at her?"

And my automatic response would be a: "I don't know Eva." And get her out of people's hearing range. (Though, the last one was a bit more technical. More on this later)

Had the question about my gift been the usual, I would have chosen something cheap, something I know that'd be well within her price range, such as the new Linkin Park CD or a PSN card. But it wasn't one of her normal ones.

The delivery of the question suggested something ... different. There was a subtle look on her face, which only I was privy to, that partially answered the question itself when she asked. It was also the reason why she gave me a day to mull it over ... and plan it out.

Because ... well you see ... when our relationship started, I quickly found out that Eva was as hopelessly immersed as me when it came to the world surround Anime & Mango1, and by default, the internet. She was into to so many things I was, and even a lot more: A massive unconfirmed numerical amount of Anime, Alot of Manga, Visual Novels, Forums, /a/, Fanfiction, AMV, MikuMD, Cosplay, Anime Music, Drawing...

Doujins ... and Hentai...

Yes ... I was a pervert.

And ... She was a pervert.

We weren't hardcore perverts, not like anything that could send us to jail and stuff. But more like a lot of the people that visit /a/ and /h/ or other various under-the-radar forums. Just more sexually excited than the rest.

During a conversation early in our relationship, she was being blunt again and revealed that she liked hentai. And ... to some degree regular porn. She told me straight up that she loved hentai, because unlike regular porn, the emotions are real, not acted. Love, hate, Ecstasy, and Pain on the faces of hentai characters were real, even if they were created to be so. She hated the fake cries and looks of pleasure from the women in the porn industry today. Even more so the fake breasts and other surgically sculpted body parts.

What she like though were the amateur videos, especially the ones under her favorite category in both porn and hentai.

Couples in Love.

She loved reading works by Booshi, Yamatogawa, and Gunma, which featured a lot of good happy sex between lovers. Her favorite doujins of all time was Take On me/Dominate Me by Takemura Sessyu, about a boy catching a classmate with a vibrator attached to her. Not too perverted right? So, it was about a month into our relationship (we've already started, and had a lot of sex by then) when we were bored one day and began looking for new manga to read between weekly manga/anime updates.

We found Nana to Kaoru, a manga based around BDSM. We both knew what BDSM was, we did individually encounter it many times in the past withing our internet lives. And like all curious teens, we wanted to know all about it. So when I first asked her about the subject, when we were getting to know each other and our likes in hentai. Eva typically said, "as long as the partners loved each other."

We both had a basic understanding of what BDSM was when we started talking about it in depth. We found out that we both respected that form of love making, because if you like that kind of stuff and if it is done with someone you trust, it can be a special experience.

We had both seen BDSM in hentai, like in Night shift nurses or in the tons of Bondage tagged doujins out there. It was also the bases of one of the eroge's (erotic game) she let me play on one of her flash drives, which a hentai was based off of. Discipline: Record of the Crusade. Nice, classic, and full of sex.

We had seen a lot of the drawn, ecstasy driven bdsm partners in these hentai, and since many characters did seem to love this stuff we weren't totally put off when we ran into those Tags. Though, some aspects of BDSM hentai did put us off from using it as prime Faping material. (Masturbation. We used that word a lot in public for kicks lol. Or whenever she was feeling a bit racy and wanted to tell me what she was doing under the restaurant table) We both stayed clear of sub-Tags like Rape, Scat, Watersports, Non-consensual, gangbang, DP ... well actually we liked DP, just only between me and her of course. The second penetration came in the form of a dildo or a butt plug (which she loved).

But, back to Nana to Kaoru. You see, what it is supposed to be is a regular manga which is published in a Non-hentai (non-erotic) magazine. So it was kinda strange to us when my girlfriend read the summary out loud from a regular online manga reader site.

"Kaoru is a 17-year old virgin who has a SM fetish. He always dreams about a SM relationship with his childhood friend Nana. One day Kaoru's mom decides to hide all his SM toys so he'll study for a change, by asking Nana to hide his toys. Nana finds the leather one-piece that Kaoru bought and tries it on but she accidentally locks it and doesn't have the key!"

We both knew what the SM meant. Sadism and Masochism. We both also wondered why this kind of manga was on that site. 'It's hentai right?' But it wasn't... "Though it's kinda close," she argued. It was about two childhood friends tentatively exploring BDSM in a way that made it seem REAL! The male protagonist is a boy that likes to read about BDSM in INSTRUCTIONAL books, who even buys a lot of related equipment. And the girl is just a regular friend that finds out how much exciting this strange fetish is!

What hooked Eva to this manga was how the characters acted though. Because, the male wasn't the usual overpowering asshole, the female wasn't the Pain Slut that many hentai churn out. They were two normal (and very nervous) teens, who just happen to trust each other enough (secretly love each other, though they don't know what the other thinks) to do these SM acts. There isn't any nudity in it as both characters always wore clothing, Nana being in a swim suit whenever she is being bonded by Kaoru.

Eva and I spent a lot of time reading the manga together. Both of us naked, with her on my lap and a laptop in front of us.

For being a Non-hentai-sex piece of work, there were many times that the pages turned us on so much that I couldn't help but lift her up and put her back down onto my rock hard dick. Then I'd be able to tell which pages especially turned her on because her vaginal muscles would squeeze at certain pages. (we also did this position when reading other doujins.)

Our first baby steps into BDSM though was when she suggested (playfully) that I should try to blind fold her, like Kaoru did to Nana the first time they had a session.

I didn't really think nothing of it at first, because I was really horny at the time (and so was she). So I grabbed a shirt, which she had kindly ripped off earlier, and wrapped it around her head, careful to knot it not too tight but snug enough to keep from falling off.

We were both giggling as she sat there naked, moving her head left to right with a piece of cloth completely blocking her vision. Playfully, she tried to mimic the lines from a random bondage doujin with a scared voice. "So master, what do you wish to do?"

We both couldn't hold in our laughter!

Then, trying my best to sound like one of those arrogant assholes, I said, "Bitch! Get on all fours!"

We both exploded again!

But as her laughter died down to giggling, she turned around, got on all fours and lifted her butt with pussy facing me. She continued to play around and wiggle her pretty little ass left to right, saying "Oh is this what master desires? Well, please do as you wish. I've been a very naughty naughty girl."

Oh boy did this get my blood pumping.

And apparently this got her going too because her bottom lips were very puffy, and almost glistening in the light. I had hardly touched her yet! Eva was becoming quite horny with all this role-play, and I was just about ready to plunge my dick right in.

But at right when I leaned in to do the deed a thought that had been hiding in the back up my head finally got the nerve to pop up.

'How bout we really try this ... Bondage... ' I paused a little to contemplate the thought, which wasn't much more than juggling a few negatives and positives. My naïve youth and thorniness made me biased toward a decision of course. I actually spent more time planning on what to do. I remembered that girls from a lot of the other bondage hentai were driven crazy if they were teased for long periods of time. So, from there, the plan took root.

Now to explain why I didn't initiate things like this before was because I had always put a mental wall between sex in porn/hentai and real life sex ... or what we had both thought was real life sex.

It was later next day, she and I discussed what had happened the night before. We had come to the conclusion that reading the slow-progressive S/M relation ship that Nana and Kaoru had, finally hit us hard that couples like us really did learn and do bondage! That thought had then partially opened up our hidden reservations about actually trying the kinky stuff we unconsciously so wanted to do.

So, with my subconscious wall cracked, I began the process of slowly bringing her to what should have been one of her favorite full body orgasms. It was a lengthy process. She spent almost half an hour on all fours with my hands all over her shaking body. Caressing her back and thighs, lightly squeezing her butt, and fondling her breast. I would occasionally give her nipples or clit the random flick, while all the while raining kisses wherever my mouth was near.

Along with her usual loud moans, she had a lot of surprised gasps due to the blindfold. Without sight, she couldn't predict where my next brush or lick would land. She later explained to me that the sensations caused by the light touches were intense, because without her vision she couldn't "prepare" her body when I moved to a new part. So every single contact, no matter how minimal, was like an electric jolt.

After a while, I began to concentrate solely on her leaking pussy. It was crying. No joke. Her thighs were gyrating so much, trying to move her pussy to where she thought my hand was. But I wouldn't have none of that, every time she tried it, I quickly retracted my hand and ignored her for a couple seconds.

"Allen come on! What are you doing." She whined, dropping her coy little voice she had been using.

"I'm really, really horny now!" She said, trying to coax me into fucking her senseless right then in there. Adding to the enticement, she leaned forward, bringing ass higher, and moving a hand under to her pussy. Using two fingers, she opened and closed those puffy lips.

It was hard (LOL), but I forced myself from jumping on and riding her to unconsciousness. But, the thought of finally trying S/m was now in my head. The urge to see how far we could take this was just too strong.

After a minute of me not responding to her invitation to her body, she tried to up the ante by beginning to masturbate. Slowly at first, but being in a state of unholy horniness her hand soon became a blur. Her moans and delicious whines grew louder and longer as her orgasm neared, but right before she reached her arch I grabbed her hand pushed it away.

"Uughh! What are you doing!?" She tried to move her free hand to finish the job but, but I caught that too and push both down onto the bed between her knees. This position still had her ass in the air but kept her upper half pressed to the bed and her knees wide apart, restricting her to very minimal movement. Which was what I wanted, because Eva came very close to a 'point of no return'.

I learned early on that a woman's orgasm was much different from a male's. Well ... at least I knew hers was much more different compared to mine. If you were to visualize an arch on a graph, my orgasm would be a medium incline, then a sudden steep arch that would rapidly rise then as quickly fall back down; a span of a couple seconds. My point of no return would be at the base of the sudden arch. If she or I wanted to control my orgasm while having sex, I would have to distract myself with her before I reach that point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.