Caught Stealing

by PixelZombie

Copyright© 2010 by PixelZombie

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl is punished by store security after she is caught shoplifting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

She felt a large hand on her arm, pulling her away from the cosmetics counter. A baritone voice from behind said, "Come with me, miss." The security guard's massive, well-defined biceps bulged as he pulled her away from the group of ladies gathered around the counter. Her body jerked like a rag doll, forcing her to drop the bottle of perfume she was holding. The sound of glass bottle shattering pierced the air as she was whisked away. The women gathered at the counter looked on, wide-eyed in disbelief at the site of the frightened woman being led away.

"Call Tom and tell him the price of that," the security guard commanded over his shoulder to the sales girl working the cosmetics counter.

"Gladly," the girl at the counter called out to him with a catty grin. Then to the customers gathered around the counter, "It's ok, he's just taking out the trash."

The other women responded with gasps and murmurs as they watched the young woman being forcibly led away.

The image of the two together couldn't have been more of a contrast. His tall, muscular physique overpowered her short, petite frame. Her alabaster skin appeared even paler in his dark black hands. His demeanor was that of confidence compared to hers of shear panic.

A feeling of nausea suddenly swept over her as the security guard escorted her toward the back of the store. "What's going on? Where are you taking me?" she pleaded. She felt overcome by a cold sweat as her eyes darted around the store, desperately searching for an escape.

"We just want to have a quick talk with you," he replied, tightening his grip on her upper arm.

"W ... w ... what about?" she asked nervously, slowing her pace. The security guard compensated by lifting her arm, dragging her slow feet toward the back of the store.

"We'd like to talk to you about what's in your purse," he said pushing open the double doors to the back area of the store. Her eyes were slow to adjust to the darkness of the back room, which intensified her feeling of helplessness as she stumbled over boxes of inventory stacked near the door.

"Please! Let me go! Please, you're hurting me!" she pleaded as his pace hastened. She struggled to pull free of his grip, but his massive hand completely enveloped her arm.

Her pleas attracted attention from store employees in the back room as the couple approached a door labeled SECURITY. A group of them gathered to gawk as the security guard pushed her into the security office, their faces expressing contempt. She heard them whispering as the two entered, " ... shoplifter..."

As she entered the room her eyes were shocked by the bright light of the security office, forcing her to squint. The room hummed with virtual activity from plasma monitors mounted along the walls, feeding images of activity from around the store.

As her eyes adjusted to the lights she surveyed the room around her. At the far end of the room a middle-aged white man sat at a desk manipulating switches and dials. He had the look of a retired cop; clean cut with cold grey eyes to match his full, gray hair. On either side of him stood younger, athletic men, in their mid-twenties leaning forward on the desk. The guard on the left had a shaved head and goatee, the guard on the right had thick, black medium length hair and a very clean cut look. Both looked like eager frat boys, watching the large center screen with anticipation.

"Zoom in, zoom in, dude," the security guard on the left said.

"Chill out! Tom knows what he's doing," replied the guard on the right.

Focusing her gaze on the main monitor in front of the men, she could see the image of a young, half naked blonde woman getting undressed in what appeared to be a changing room somewhere in the store. Already topless, she was unbuttoning her tight jeans and started to wriggle her hips to pull them down.

"Bam, there you go! No panties! You owe me five bucks, dude!" shouted the guard to the right.

As the bald guard pulled out his wallet, the sounds of the black security guard and his captive caught their attention. All three guards shifted their focus from the young woman on the monitor as the black guard led her to a table in the center of the room. With a quick motion, he handcuffed her left hand to a bar mounted on the edge of the table.

"Did ya get it, Hank?" asked the older guard.

"Not yet," the black guard replied as he pulled her purse from her right shoulder. With her free hand she tried to hold on to it, but with a firm yank it was gone.

"You have no right to..." she protested as Hank dumped the contents of her purse on the table in front of her. Finishing her complaint seemed pointless as he separated packaged cosmetics, perfume and a watch from the jumbled mess.

The guard at the control desk stood and walked toward the woman. "I'd ask ya if you have a receipt for that, but you'd probably give me some BS story. 'Sides, we have you on video." He looked at her face without making eye contact, as if looking through her.

As he left the control desk, the bald guard on the left quickly took his seat and resumed manipulating the controls of the camera to follow the nubile blonde in the changing room.

"P ... p ... please. I won't come back. Just let me go?" she begged softly, looking from one guard to another.

"Sit down," the black security guard said, pushing her shoulders down until she fell helplessly into the chair behind her.

"Relax, sweetheart," the older man said, picking up her wallet as he sat on the table in front of her. "Less than fifteen hundred is a misdemeanor. You'll probably only get probation if this is your first time gettin' busted." Opening her wallet, he withdrew her driver's license. "Kimberly James," he read. "You from out of state?" he asked, for the first time actually looking into her eyes.

"No, I go to school here. That's my parent's address. Please! I can't get arrested," she cried. "I'll lose my scholarship. My parents will kill me." She looked at him pleadingly, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You know what 'sorry' means?" the black guard asked. "It means 'too fuckin' late'. Now shut the fuck up!" he shouted with an aggravated voice.

Wide-eyed, her stare went from the black guard to the older white guard. "Please! I'll do anything. Just please don't call the cops!" she sobbed.

"Look at that ass..." the bald guard at the console said.

Looking up at the monitor, she could see the blonde in the changing room bend over to put on a pair of shorts. Her firm ass spread as she bent forward and the camera zoomed in to her pussy.

Noticing her furtive look at the monitor, the older guard gave her a sly grin. "It's up to you, sweetheart. How bad you want to avoid the cops?"

Meeting his eyes, she instantly realized what he was implying. Growing up in a conservative, Mormon household she'd been the stereotypical rebellious youth, exploring and even exploiting her sexuality since before college. At college she'd honed her ability, learning to manipulate men using their desires against them.

With her free hand, she nervously began unbuttoning her blouse from the top down, revealing her pert, alabaster cleavage. The shirt fell open, revealing a black lace bra, her breasts heaving with her sobs.

Just give them a show, she thought as she hiked her skirt up to reveal matching panties. Just let them look. Maybe even let them touch a little bit, then it will all be over.

"That's a good girl," the older guard said as he slid off the edge of the table and stood in front of her. "Now, take 'em off."

She felt dizzy and flushed as she groped for the waistband of her panties. I can't believe this is happening, she thought. Tunnel vision set in as her sight reduced to a small spot of clarity in front of her. She felt numb as she pulled her panties down. Her skin felt surreal, like she was touching someone else.

"Lock the door Hank," the older guard ordered as he kicked the legs of the chair out from under her. Tumbling to the floor the full realization of what was about to happen hit her as Tom began to unzip his pants.

Scrambling to her knees, she sobbed louder. "No, no, no ... please! No!" she whimpered.

"Chad, start getting that security video copied and call the cops," Tom called out to the dark haired guard at the control console.

"You got it, Tom," Chad replied as he picked up the phone.

"No! I can't get arrested! Please!" she cried out loudly.

"Hold it, Chad," Tom called out. "It's your choice, sweetheart," he explained to her, pulling his cock out of his pants. "This is your 'get out of jail free' card," he said as he pressed the head of his dick against her lips.

She closed her eyes and held her jaw firmly shut, thoroughly humiliated as he began to rub his thick cock against her face. She felt the wetness of pre-cum on her lips as he pressed against her. She felt a pit in her stomach as she assessed the situation: Handcuffed to the table, she couldn't run. The store had proof she had been shoplifting, something that her parents would never forgive her for. Getting arrested would likely end her scholarship at school as well as her future as she knew it. This is my only way out, she thought as she reluctantly relaxed her mouth and let the head of his cock slide in. She closed her eyes tighter when she felt him grab the back of her head and push in deeper.

"Good girl," he said as he caressed the back of her head.

A feeling of disgust swept over her as his cock started to slide in and out of her mouth, going deeper with each stroke. Tom's grip on the back of her head tightened as his dick swelled, forcing her to gag and choke.

She heard the chair move at the control desk followed footsteps as the two younger men approached. "Dude, I fuckin' LOVE this job," she heard one say.

"Wait your turn boys," the older guard said in a fatherly tone as he began thrusting his now fully erect cock deeper into her mouth. For the first time she opened her eyes, looking up at him. As degrading as the situation was, she couldn't help but be a little turned on by his body. For an older man he had a firm stomach and a thick, seven-inch cock.

"Yeah, suck it. Good girl."

"Mmmph," she replied, transitioning from passively allowing him to slide his cock in her mouth to actually sucking it, rubbing her tongue on the under side of his dick, just under the head, savoring his cock with each thrust. Might as well try to get him off quickly, she thought. With her right hand, she grabbed the base of his penis and stroked it.

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned loudly. "You are a naughty girl."

Her new participation triggered a response in him. Tom's thrusts became deeper. And the deeper he thrust, the more her gag reflex triggered. Streams of slobber ran off her chin as she struggled to breathe and choked on his cock. Her senses were overwhelmed with the experience; the feeling of his cock swelling in her mouth, the feeling of his pubic hair on her nose and chin, the smell of his cologne. "Mmmmph!" she coughed, forcing him to momentarily pull his dick out, slobber dribbling out of her mouth and dripping from her chin.

Her eyes were closed, but she could feel strong hands unhooking her bra, then sliding her shirt and bra off to the arm that was still handcuffed to the table. Another hand roughly handled her pussy from behind. She could feel a hard, muscular forearm on her ass as large fingers zeroed in on the opening of her vagina.

"Dude, this bitch is wet!" one voice declared as a finger aggressively slid inside her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.