Uncle Charlie Helps Out: 2 - Cover

Uncle Charlie Helps Out: 2

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: My niece Katie graduated from high school and moved in with me. Now I needed to prepare Katie for her internet porn debut when she turned 18. (The first story gives background to this story)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   .

The day after my niece walked the high school graduation line, Katie moved into my house.

My brother Tommy explained it to his wife Julie this way. "Katie's going to work for Charlie doing administrative work. He's also providing room and board so it's a good deal for her."

The truth was Katie couldn't officially work for another month which was when she turned 18 at the end of July. The truth was Katie was going to be my partner in a start up internet porn site and she wanted to be the star.

I was certain my self-centered brother also thought of the situation in terms of the money he could spend elsewhere because he didn't have to spend it on his daughter anymore. After his initial shock when Katie first told him she loved fucking me and planned to keep fucking me, Tommy didn't seem to give a damn about it.

Katie basically only moved her clothes into my place. She would be sharing my bed and the evening she moved in we shared our bodies three wonderful times. She didn't need much of anything else. I would provide her sexy clothing when she turned of age for our webcam and our streaming videos.


It was a wonderful first week living with Katie but it was time to prepare for our startup.

"It's time to get to work," I said. Katie was still on the bed after a morning fuck. I just got out of the shower.

"Do we have to, Charlie?" she whined. She was a little fucking machine. The girl quite plainly wore me out.

"We have only three weeks until we open our site."

"And my legs," she joked.

"They're open all the time," I cracked back. "But yes for our website."

"Couldn't we wait one more day?" She crawled on the bed over to where I stood and stroked my freshly cleaned cock.

"This will be fun. We need to make sure the cameras are set to the proper angles." I pointed at the cameras I installed in my bedroom. "We particularly need to know if the wireless camera works right." I could position the wireless camera at a good viewing angle or even hold it in my hand as we did things.

"What's fun about that?" she asked.

She didn't understand. "We're going to have to fuck or I at least need to be inside you in different positions to see if the cameras see what viewers want to see, namely your pussy."

"Oh!" she said, a big smile appearing on your face. "Why didn't you say so?"

"I did."

"No, you didn't," she insisted.

I didn't argue.

"The first thing you're going to do is shave your pussy."

"Shave my pussy?" she said. "Down there?" She pointed.

"That's where it is unless that's your ear."

She pouted her lips. I forgot how immature she still was.

"But that will hurt!"

"Not if you do it right. Get on my computer and look up 'how to shave a pussy'. The guys want to see your cunt plus it will make you look younger. Watch some porn too. You'll see that all the girls are bare."

"You know I don't want to see any porn. I want you to teach me everything. I trust you."

"I know you do, Katie, and thank you. At least look at the pictures."

"I will. Thanks, Charlie!"

She rose up. She kissed my lips then bent back down and kissed my cock head. She then took just the tip between her lips.

"Katie! Go do what I said."

"You're no fun!"

"I'm not?"

"Well, not right now."

She traipsed her cute butt over to the computer. Damn, I loved her sexy body! I needed to get busy or I would fuck her again right now.

I brought out everything I purchased for Katie to shave her pussy and placed it on the bed.

"I'm going to make breakfast," I announced. "Don't start without me. I want to watch."

"Sure, Charlie," she said not looking away from the computer monitor.

Katie was still on the computer when breakfast was ready. I had to drag her away so she would eat something. She was so into her research. She returned to the computer while I did the dishes.


I sat on the bed watching Katie at the computer. She finally pushed the chair away and stood up.

"So are you ready?" I asked.

"I think so." She looked at my supplied items I put out then she got on the bed. She stacked the pillows against the headboard and sat up leaning against them with her legs in a wide V.

I sat cross-legged on the bed in front of her. I wished she were old enough that I could legally film this. I was tempted to say "what the fuck" and video it for my personal collection but if it ever got out, I'd be spending a long time in jail so I sadly was forced to be sensible.

"Could you get me a towel to sit on?"

Right! I forgot something obvious. I returned quickly and helped put it under Katie. She took the scissors and began trimming down her pubic mound.

"Tell me what you're doing," I requested. It sounded exciting to have her talk through it even though I knew everything she'd be doing.

She said, "I'm trimming my hair because it's too long for the razor and if I tried it might snag hairs or I might nick myself."

I watched unwaveringly. The only sound was scissor snipping. My mostly erect cock didn't make a sound even with all the drool coming out of it. I'd offer it as lubrication but it was too sticky to do what was required.

"My outer lips," Katie said now.

She did her inner lips next and finally she put the scissors down.

"Now what are you doing?" I asked.

"Putting shaving oil on. Thank you for not getting foam."

"I want you to do it right." The oil allowed her to see what she was shaving while foam covered everything and guaranteed a nick. "I don't want my favorite part of you injured."

"Is it your favorite or one of your favorites?" she teased.

"My favorite. I love your ass and mouth too but I love your pussy the best."

"Now time to shave it smooth," she said, taking the razor. With one hand gently pulling back the skin so it was tight, she started at the top of her mound then moved to the crease of her legs and worked towards her center. She frequently rinsed the razor in the large bowl of hot warm water I provided. "I'm shaving in multiple directions to get a very close shave." It sounded like words straight off the internet not that there was anything wrong with that.

Finished, she ran her fingers over her hairless mound.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It feels ... strange."

"Can I touch it?"

"You don't have to ask." She said it in that "duh" kind of way only a teen girl could do as if I just asked the stupidest question in the world.

I ran my fingers over her bare mound. "So smooth," I complimented. She did an excellent job for her first time.

"So do you like it?"

"I love it!" I said. I didn't know how to do the "duh" thing.

Katie worked on her labia which can be a little harder because there can be stray hairs she needed to find. She used her free hand to gently roll open her lips. She carefully pulled the razor up along the edge on her lips and around the upper ridge to get the little hairs there. She ran her finger over everything and touched up two areas.

Before my adoring eyes was Katie's completely bare pussy!

"Beautiful," I said in awe.

"Thank you," she said smiling. She spread moisturizer over her skin to reduce irritation. I helped her spread the moisturizer.

"You'll need to do this every day or two," I said.

"I know," she said.

"You're so beautiful," I said. I couldn't take my eyes off her naked pussy.

"You already said that."

"Well, you are."

My cock was fully hard and ached for her. I put all the shaving items on the nightstand then grabbed her legs and pulled her to her back. She giggled while I opened her legs wider. I climbed on top of her and slid my total cock into her almost 18, bald cunt. I groaned out.

"Oh!" Katie moaned out. "That feels so good."

I slowly thrust in her or at least I tried to do it slowly.

"Oh, Charlie!" she cried out. "It feels so good, so fucking good! This feels even better."

I was happy she was finding that so.

I fucked Katie eagerly. Katie's new pussy excited me tremendously. I think I would have cum too fast for Katie to cum if not for all her new sensations she felt.

"Charlie!" she moaned out so deeply. She only made that moaning sound during orgasm.

"Ka-tie," I gasped. I buried my cock in her pussy and shot cumburst after cumburst into her.

Katie said, "How fucking feels now, I'm going to want to fuck you even more!"

That wasn't as great as it sounded. There were times I needed to focus on business and work. Katie seemed to be determined to make it hard ... I mean difficult ... I mean make my cock hard so it was difficult to do work. Yeah, it was a good life.

I spent much of the rest of the day on the phone working out business details for the startup. Except for a half hour break in the afternoon when Katie climbed up in my chair and we fucked, she spent most of the time on the computer or watching TV. I simply was too busy.


The next morning I had to delay Katie enjoying my cock.

I said, "We'll have breakfast first and then we'll do a walkthrough of a typical porn video."

"Alright Charlie," she said with an overdramatic sigh.

"It's only a short wait." She wanted to fuck me now which I loved but she was going to have to learn postponed gratification.

After breakfast, we returned to the bedroom. I neurotically checked the positions of the cameras and made sure the handheld wireless had a full charge.

"Okay, it might be some scenario where you're the babysitter. I come home and find you naked on the bed."

"Why would I be naked?" Katie asked.

"It's porn. Realism is not important. So the guy strips down and the girl wakes up. She sees his cock and she needs to fuck it."

"Okay!" she said happily.

"So what I want you to do is get on your knees and suck my cock but do it slowly. We have several positions we need to do so you don't want to make me cum."

"I understand."

Katie dropped to her knees and took my cock into her sweet mouth. I was the most fortunate uncle ever! I was so fortunate to have such a stupid brother and I was so lucky to have such a fucking hot niece.

"Okay," I said after a short time. "It's possible in the scene I woke you up by licking your pussy and then you sucked my cock or I licked you after and then I begin fucking you."

"Or you don't need the scene at all?"

"We don't need any scene but porn viewers come to expect certain actions and positions. They expect you to suck my cock but eating your pussy is a bonus but not as expected. Now lie on the edge of the bed and pulled your legs back. I'll check the camera images we just did."

I went over to the monitor. Everything looked good.

"Like this, Charlie?" she said. Katie had her legs pulled way back toward her head. Damn! Teen girls were so wonderfully flexible.

"Perfect!" I walked back over and sunk my cock deep into her pussy.

"I still have trouble believing I can take all of that."

My cock was average size but I knew what she meant. Katie was a petite almost 18-year old girl and I was an adult man. Her pussy took my cock magnificently. "We'd fuck like this for a little bit."

I did full long slow strokes. We both watched fascinated by my cock entering and exiting her pussy with only my head remaining inside her but I also pulled completely out sometimes since guys want to see a cock opening up and going into a pussy.

"Okay, now suck my cock some more. In porn, it's often used as a transition scene before going to the next fucking scene."

Katie energetically scrambled around and took my cock into her mouth.

"Slow down," I said. "I need to stay hard."

"But I can get you hard again."

"Katie."

"Oh, poo!" She pulled off my cock.

Poo? I smiled. She had the cutest little pout and sometimes what she said or how she reacted reminded me how young she was. She was still 17.

I got on the bed. "You're going to fuck me in reverse cowgirl. See that camera there."

"Yes."

"It's going to point right at where we're fucking. It will see you sliding up and down my cock. Sometimes you're going to pull completely off, suck my cock, and get back on. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"The position can get tiring since you have to hold yourself up with your arms behind you. We'll take breaks when you need to."

"I can do it."

I didn't doubt her. She was an energetic girl with much more vigor than I had. She got on my cock and fucked on it for several minutes then got off and sucked my cock. She returned to fucking on my cock.

"Let's take a look at the video," I said.

"Starting and stopping makes it a lot harder to cum," she complained while getting off my cock.

"I'm sorry. It's the nature of porn. You're going to have to fake your orgasms sometimes."

"I don't want to fake them."

"I don't think you'll have to fake it ... much. You can cum as often as you want."

"Charlie?"

"Yes, Katie."

"Your cock is wonderful and I love fucking it but what happens after you cum? Does the show end right then? Do you plan to do more than one show a night? I'd like to do two or three shows but I know it takes longer for you to get hard."

"I've been thinking about that problem," I said.

"Some of the videos show two or three guys fucking a girl. I might want to try that."

"I'll figure something out." So she watched some videos after all. I figured she would.

I had come to the conclusion that I was going to have to share Katie with other guys despite wanting to keep her all to myself. But who? That was the biggest problem. He had to be compatible with Katie and willing to accept I was the boss and Katie was second boss. He would just be there to fuck Katie which obviously wasn't a bad job at all.

I brought up the just filmed video on the computer. "Look at it."

"That's cool," Katie said.

The shot perfectly showed her bare pussy moving up and down my cock. My cock throbbed from just watching Katie fuck me.

We returned to the bed and Katie sucked my cock then I had her get on all fours. I got behind her and sunk my cock back into her sweet tight cunt. I just loved this feeling. I fucked her for longer this time, which got Katie moaning. I needed to get close to cumming so I could finish with the money shot.

"Okay!" I groaned, pulling out of her. "Get on the floor! On your knees!"

I sounded demanding only because I was about to cum. She quickly did as I wanted.

"Open your mouth," I said. "Stick out your tongue."

I aimed at her mouth but just like with many porn videos, it doesn't always go in the mouth. The first spurt hit the top of her nose, the second on her lower lip, and with the rest I managed to paint her tongue with my frothy whiteness. Without hesitation, she swallowed it down.

"I was almost there when you pulled out of me," she complained.

"As I told you, you're often not going to be able to cum when filming or during a show."

"Then you're going to have to get me more cock. By the time you get hard again, I'll have lost it."

"But who?" I said not meaning to say it out loud.

"It doesn't matter."

"It does matter. It matters a lot." She was being naive. "He needs to know we're in charge and he needs to be able to treat you right."

"As long as you get some other guys."

"I will. I promise. I'll spend more time on it. Now why don't you work on your orgasm problem?"

"Orgasm problem?"

"You didn't cum. Go wash your face then come back and suck my cock then fuck yourself silly."

Katie did so and had a loud cum on top of me. I so loved her!


"Swallow, swallow," I gently but firmly encouraged with a hand on the back of her head. Katie read up on how to deep throat and now she practiced on my cock.

She rose up gasping for air.

Almost.

"I don't think I can do this," Katie said.

"I know you can. I wouldn't have you try it if I didn't know you could do this. You almost had it. Just a little more."

Katie's face was covered in her saliva and my pre-cum. She looked down at my equally gooey cock.

"Ready?" I asked. "I'm going to push down on your head a little harder because I know, I know you can do this, Katie."

"Okay."

She took my cock back into her mouth and when I felt it at her throat, I pushed her head down. I felt her throat muscles and YES! My cock head slid into her throat.

"All the way to my balls," I said. "That's it. Hold it. Hold it. I'm not going to let you pass out. Perfect!"

I let her up and she released a loud gasp. She looked at me with the biggest, proudest smile.

"What did I tell you?" I said. "Your uncle always knows best. Do it again."

She nodded. I loved that she wasn't afraid to try new things. I loved her. My niece was the best lover I ever had and I truly loved her and not just for the fantastic sex though that was a big part of it and was how it all started.

Katie took my cock all the way down again. We practiced in different positions and I would say that when we stopped that Katie was already an expert at it. She was an amazing girl!


My phone rang in the morning. Katie practiced deep throating my cock with her cute little butt facing my way which I rubbed and also played with her pussy.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Charlie?" I immediately recognized the voice. Tommy, my brother, and Katie's father. What did he want? He was a selfish screw-up who had only done one thing right in his life and that was creating Katie with his wife Julie.

"Hey, Tommy," I said coolly.

"How's it ... uh ... going, you know, with Katie working for you?"

"She's awesome in bed. I love fucking her and she loves fucking me," I said bluntly. "The day she turns 18, we go live with our internet project. I have some pictures of her up on her website now."

"What?"

I laughed then said, "She's dressed in the pics. She's sitting on our bed in her underwear. There's nothing there that will get us in trouble. Just a message that says 'See me fuck live on my 18th birthday'. We're going to do the whole pretend she's a virgin thing. We already have subscribers."

Katie lifted off and said, "Hi, Daddy!" then resumed practicing deep throating.

"So you're making money already?"

"We don't charge them until Katie's grand day and it will take time to make up what I already spent but Katie is so fucking hot especially when she is fucking so I think we'll make a lot of money."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

Fucking great! My stupid brother was hitting me up for money. Well, he already "sold" Katie to me so he had nothing else of value.

"Tommy," I said tersely.

"I can't seem to find a job," he said. Keep a job was more like it! "We're desperate."

"I'm sorry," I said, "but I can't help you."

Katie asked, "Is something wrong?"

I covered the phone so Tommy wouldn't hear. "Just your dad's normal irresponsibility with money."

"Couldn't you give him a little money? I know you have enough."

"It's just not a good idea to loan money to relatives."

"But they're my family."

"I'm your family now."

"They're still my family. Could you hire him to do something around here?"

Oh god! How did my mind think what I just thought?. But it made sense what I was thinking. In a strange weird kind of logic.

"Tommy," I said. "I think I can help you."

"You can?"

"I'll call you right back."

I hung up.

"Katie," I said. I could feel my heart beat faster. "You know how it's weird to most people that an uncle and his niece are fucking?"

"I don't care what people think."

"I don't either but we both know we can't go around telling people."

"I know."

"I know you do and that's good. You know how we need to have another cock around to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"I ... I want someone you'd feel completely comfortable with so I was..." Could I say it? A better question was should I say it? I blurted it out. "What about Tommy, your dad? He needs a job. We could hire him to be with you in the videos and shows plus do any other errands we need. He would just need to know that he answers to not only me but to you. You would be his boss."

"My dad?"

"Think about it Katie. You know he's going to treat you right. Honestly I don't like the idea of anyone fucking you except me but if we're going to make this business work, we need more cocks. This helps your dad and it helps us."

She was silent for a long time.

"I'll call your dad and have him come over and we can discuss it. He might say 'no'."

Any reasonable person would say no but Tommy agreed to sell Katie's virginity to me even though it turned out she willingly gave her cherry to me so I knew Tommy would consider fucking his own daughter. Besides it was sex and sex was good no matter what. Katie was my niece after all. It wasn't quite the same as it would be for Tommy, fucking the child he conceived, but my sexual activity with Katie still crossed cultural taboos.

"Call him and we'll talk," she said. "Which doesn't mean I said 'yes'!"

"I know," I said. Talking was a start.

I called Tommy back and told him to show up in an hour. That way Katie and I had plenty of time to pleasure each other this morning.


Katie dressed in panties, bra, shorts, and a t-shirt. It was the most clothes I'd seen her wear since she moved in. I sat on the couch with my arm around her. Tommy sat in a cushioned chair.

"I have a job proposal for you," I said.

"Job?" Tommy reacted. It figured. Say the word "job" and he got all frightened.

"Working for me. Working for us." I pointed at Katie. "I'm the boss and she's the second boss so you'd have to do what she says too."

"Doing what?"

"Before I say that, I want you to know that Katie is undecided also."

"Okay. So what is the job?"

I took a deep breathe. There was simply no easy way to say this so I decided to beat around the bush and start with some background.

"As you know us guys can only cum two maybe three times before we can't get it up for a while."

"Sure," he said.

"And a hot girl like Katie can fuck all night as long as she has cock." I said plainly. There was no reason to pussyfoot around it even if it embarrassed Tommy. "If we're going to make major money, she's going to need more than me."

"Oh, so you need to find more guys."

"Right but I would prefer guys Katie is comfortable with. Guys she can trust."

"Guys from school?" Tommy asked Katie.

"I couldn't really think of anybody," she said. "Charlie was going to figure it out. I just didn't expect ... uh..."

"Would you do it?" I asked Katie.

"I guess so."

"You have to be sure."

"Yes, I'd do it. To help him."

"To help you, me, and all of us."

"What are you talking about?" my ever dense brother asked.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes. We want you to join me in fucking Katie?"

"I know it's weird, Dad," Katie said. "But it's considered weird fucking Charlie."

"So what do you say, Tommy?" I asked.

"You know," said Katie. "Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm kind of getting excited about it!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.