Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

With that business out of the way, we sat back and just relaxed for a little while. We talked about various subjects until there was a commotion at the door. The headwaiter was blocking the view, and adamant about not letting whomever it was in. There was a flurry of activity, and the urchin on guard suddenly burst into view. He spotted us and made a beeline to the table. When he caught his breath he informed Waite of the problem.

"Sir, Mr. Waite. I'd sat on that box fur a long time. I'm sorry but my stomach was fuller than in a long time, an' I napped a bit. A sound woke me. Someone was breaking the lock ya put on the door. I run here first," he gasped.

"Easy, Boy, tell me more. How many, and how big. Did you see weapons? What kind and how many?" Waite asked.

The boy eyed the leftover food on the table. Waite grabbed a chair from the next table and pulled it over. He had the boy sit. Peggy Sue took one of the clean plates and made up a plate for the boy from what was there. She called a waiter over and ordered a glass of milk. She gave the waiter a searing look that would melt glass when he balked. He went for the milk without further question.

"Well, Sir," he said between mouthfuls of food, "There were two of em. Each had a gunbelt with one gun. The bigger one had a cudgel and the smaller one had a knife, maybe a Bowie. I seen one afore. They just went in when I done ran over here." He went back to downing the proffered food.

"I have some work to do, Ladies. You all stay here. I'll return when I'm finished. Watch over the boy while I'm gone," Waite said, as he rose from the table.

He handed the waiter a double eagle, and told him to bring the table anything else they wanted. He'd be back shortly. With that taken care of, he rushed out the door. He crossed the street and stayed close to the wall of the building. Carefully moving toward the partially open door, Waite drew his Colt. The alleyway between the building and the stable was lined with boxes and barrels that provided cover to conceal his movement. He reached the door without incident.

He heard talking inside the building. It sounded like they were at the other end of the shed. On his hands and knees, Waite looked around the corner of the door. He saw a pair of legs by the small wagon. The new Conestoga blocked his view of the rest. Waite carefully and silently entered the shed. He remained hidden behind the Conestoga, and moved towards the back.

"Ain't nothing in here 'ceptin' clothes and food. Let's check the big un, next door, Bill," the man in the wagon said.

"Aw right, but hurry, afore sum'un sees the door. You gets ta work there, an I'm gonna look in da other one, Pete. Just hurry," replied the one on the ground.

This is all the information Waite needed. He crouched down under the wheels of the Conestoga. He knew Bill would come to the back of the wagon. It was the easiest way to get in to the storage box. Sure enough, the man appeared in a moment. Waite watched and waited. His chance came when the man paused on the ladder, and called to Pete to make it quick.

Waite attacked with lightning speed. With one hand over Bill's mouth, Waite pushed the Bowie into his back between the 5th and 6th ribs. A little upward twist, and the robber was dead. Waite laid the body down and pulled it under the wagon. The second man descended from the other wagon just then. Waite was hidden under his Conestoga. He watched as the man walked by with the two valises full of stock certificates.

"Hey, Bill, come on. I gots a bonanza. Let's get outta here," he whispered.

Waite had crawled out on the opposite side of the wagon. He drew both guns and stepped into sight.

"Hold it right there, Pete. You no 'counts are robbin' MY wagons. I won't rightly stand for that. You'll have to come with me. The Sheriff will want a little talk with you," Waite said.

"What'd you do wid Bill" Pete accusingly asked.

"Oh, Bill had an accident. He fell against my Bowie knife. Bill won't be joining us at the Sheriff's office. He's laid out under the wagon. Now march," ordered Waite.

They started out the door. Waite had both Colts trained on Pete. They came to the intersection of the alley and the street. Just as the would-be robber got into the street, he hurled one of the bags at Waite and took off running. The bag missed and Waite stepped out into the street.

"Stop thief!" he yelled. The idiot kept running and Waite took aim. "Stop," he shouted one more time. The bystanders who saw what was happening moved back against the walls. Waite fired. The man went down. Not more than two seconds later, a man with a badge appeared. He kicked the handgun away from the body. Then he toed Pete's body on its back. The blank stare told him the result of the shot. He holstered his gun as he watched Waite approach. Waite had holstered his guns and picked up his other valise. He was confident there would be no problem because of the verbal warnings he had issued. If fact, he knew there would be no trouble with so many witnesses, including the man with the badge. He walked up and introduced himself.

"Howdy, I'm Waite Phillips. I'm traveling with a party to Texas. I caught these scudders robbing my wagons. I had them locked in the livery stable shed. They broke the lock and took off with my two valises. I managed to get one of them in the barn. He tried to kill me, but I got him first. This one I'd captured, but he ran when we got to the street. He was making off with my valuables and I had no choice but to stop him."

"I'm pleased to meet ya, Mr. Phillips. I'm Andrew Taylor, the Sheriff here. I happened to see what occurred, and I'm rulin' it justified. You have no quarrel with me. I recognize Pete, here. He's been in my jail on many occasions. We just didn't have enough evidence to send him to the penitentiary. I'd bet it was Billy that was with him."

"Yes, I heard them talking, and that was the name Pete here called the other one. He's laid out under my Conestoga in the shed. You want to send the undertaker over to collect the body? Here's a double eagle for the man," Waite said extending the coin to the Sheriff.

"Put your money away. The town coffers will pay for the funeral. They will likely as not be buried in the same grave. No sense wasting money on those two. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope this doesn't turn your opinion against our town."

"Naw, that's all right, Sheriff. I've found more than one scoundrel on this trip. I expect there will be more. Oh, by the way, where is the telegraph office? I have some business with them."

The Sheriff gave Waite the directions. Waite returned to the restaurant, carrying both valises. He rejoined his family and the boy was still sitting his table. The plate was mostly clean and the milk was gone. Much of the dirt on the boy's face and arms was also gone. Some of the napkins appeared to be a bit dirty. Peggy Sue was sitting next to the boy, and was quietly talking to him. The ladies had ordered some pie and the boy was working on a piece himself. Waite sat down and told the story to his family. The boy listened with wide eyes. A look of adoration and respect came over him as he watched Waite talk.

It was getting late. Waite ushered his family next door to the hotel lobby. He ordered up and paid for a suite of rooms. They had connecting doors. The women went up to the rooms, and Waite and the boy went across the street.

"What's your name boy?" Waite asked.

"Jessie Jackson, Sir" he replied.

"And how old are you?"

"I'm 14, Sir. I was orphaned two years ago and been on my own since."

"Well, Jessie, you saved me a lot of trouble today. You seem to be a valuable asset. How'd you like to work for me? I could use a good man to help out. Can you drive a team?"

"Yes, Sir," the boy replied, "I drove them on the farm. I did most of the plowing, and I drove the wagon a lot, too," he assured him.

"Well, then ... I'll pay you $20 a month, wages and found. Is that all right with you?" Waite asked.

"Oh, yes, Sir! That would be just fine. I will be a great help. I will work hard and do whatever you want me to do. You can count on me. I..."

"Whoa, Boy, easy. You got the job. Now here's what I need you to do. I'm going to have to lock you in the shed with my stuff. You can guard from inside. Do you know how to handle a Winchester or a Greener?" When the boy nodded his head in the affirmative, Waite continued. "I will fix the lock and lock you in. I wish there was an early warning system, but we'll have to make do."

"Sir, I can get us some 'early warning', iff'n you can spare ten dollars," he offered.

"I'm intrigued. Here's an eagle. Do what you have to do. I'm going to the hardware to get another hasp and lock, and some other stuff. I'll meet you back here in ten minutes."

They went their separate ways. Waite saw what the boy had done as he was returning ten minutes later: dogs!

Jessie had found a matched pair of bloodhounds, and there were a beagle and a mastiff with them.

"Excellent idea, Jessie. Did you have to pay the whole eagle for these?" Waite asked.

"No, Sir. I only paid for the hounds. The others were free. The big dog was a giveaway, and the little one just joined us as we came back here. The man who sold me the hounds said the bitch was pregnant, and that he had too many dogs as it was. He threw the big dog in for free," Jessie was smiling.

Waite knew the beagle would set up a fuss if anyone but family was around, a perfect alarm. The mastiff would protect against attack by wolves and such. He was about two years old, as was the beagle. The hounds were three years old, according to the seller. Waite was pleased and told Jessie so. Waite told Jessie to take the dogs into the shed. He'd fix the door, and then be right back.

Waite looked up the nearest butcher shop once the door was finished. It was getting late and he was lucky to find the butcher still there. Waite told the man what he was looking for and the butcher excused himself for a few minutes. He was carrying a bag of offal and bones when he came back. Waite paid the fifty cents the man asked for, and went back to feed the dogs. They enjoyed the food and each one was given a bone to chew on. They happily took their bones to chew.

Waite warned Jessie to not let them loose or they would run away. He wanted them to become family members. That wouldn't take long with loving care, but they would need to be tied up while they were in the city. Jessie suggested some light chain and Waite told him they would get it in the morning. He showed Jessie where one of the stores of weapons was located. Waite handed Jessie a sarsaparilla and a small bag of candy he'd picked up. He then closed and locked the shed. He told Jessie, through the door, that he could sleep on the mattress in the small wagon. The dogs would raise a ruckus if anyone tried to get in. Waite then returned to the hotel. He saw Sheriff Taylor as he approached the hotel. The Sheriff nodded to Waite and kept on his patrol.

Waite knocked on the center of the three doors to the suite of rooms he'd rented. It opened and two females attacked. The redhead and the blonde pulled him into the room. There was a brunette and a raven-haired beauty on the bed. The redhead was working on removing his shirt, while the blonde had already pulled his boots off and was making headway on his pants.

Peggy Sue got the shirt off and pressed her naked tits against his abs. She kissed him on his chest, working her way up to his neck and lips.

Carol Ann had his pants down. She concentrated on his rising cock instead of removing them. She took hold of it and stuffed her mouth full. The next thing she did was swallow. She kept swallowing as she deep-throated him. She stimulated him with her swallowing time and again, until he could stand it no more. He shot a load of come deep into her throat. She still continued to swallow.

His legs became weak. Peggy Sue was supporting his frame as best she could. She was having trouble because Carol Ann was also busy fisting Peggy Sue's tight little pussy. Peggy Sue also came in short order.

It was raw sexuality that Lisa Marie and Annabel Lee were watching. They started to kiss and fondle each other because they were so turned on by watching the other three. Hands were flying on clits, and tits were kissed and squeezed. Tongues battled each other and they reached a frenzied mutual climax in no time at all. They sealed their mouths together to muffle the screams of ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.