Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 15 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

There in the kitchen were Adele, Angela, Jessica and Jeanine. They were busy working on getting breakfast. They had raided Maybelle's pantry. Biscuits were baking in the stove, while gravy was gently simmering on the stovetop. Jeanine was making omelets while Adele chopped peppers and onions. Angela was cooking some bacon slices, and Jessica was gathering up a pail to go milk the cow. Maybelle took the bucket and told her George would milk and told her to come along.

She showed Jessica the well house. A spring flowed up out of the ground into the well house and the water was cold and clear. At one end was a metal can with a lid. Maybelle demonstrated to Jessica how to remove the top and dip out the desired amount of cold milk. She said George had come up with the arrangement. She took down a second pail from a rack and filled it also.

"Butter," she said in a matter of fact tone.

When they got back to the kitchen, she passed on the drinking milk, and went over to one corner.

"Bring me some salt, please," she said to Jessica.

She then proceeded to use the churn to make butter. The women chatted with each other as they worked and the butter was ready about the same time as the rest of the food. Maybelle told Jessica she had some preserved grape jelly in the cold cellar under the house and told her the trap door was in the pantry. She would see the jars on the left when she got down there. Jessica went to fetch three jars, and was back quickly. Jessica commented on how nice it was to have a place to store their food. Maybelle admitted it was George's idea. George had a lot of good ideas. She shuddered a little at the thought that it was time to invite George to spend some time with her and Hyrum in the bedroom, again.

A half hour later, breakfast was served and being enjoyed by the entire clan. Maybelle's biscuits were 'to die for, ' as George was often remarking. It was a good thing that Hyrum was so active, because the quantity of food he put away would have bloated a lesser man. But then, Alpha's usually have good appetites. It sort of surprised David when he realized he was keeping up with the two, bite for bite. The women had cooked what at the time seemed quite excessive quantities, but it turned out to be just enough.

David, Hyrum, Gil and George were on the front porch. Each was in a rocker, and they were shooting the breeze, when a fancy surrey with a fringed top came rolling into the compound. The men stood, because sitting beside Ranger Phillips were some extremely lovely ladies. He pulled up in front of the house, hopped down, and assisted the ladies out of the cart. Eli came out and took the surrey around by the barn, where he allowed the two draft horses to refresh themselves at the water trough.

"Good morning, gents," Waite began. "I have the distinct pleasure of introducing my wives to y'all. This little lady is Peggy Sue. She is my queen!"

Peggy Sue reached out her hand to David. He took it and shook her hand. She smiled at his touch. She confirmed her dream. He is an Alpha. She continued around the circle. All four had the same effect. They were all alphas.

"And this is Lisa Marie," Waite said as his next wife was introduced. Again confirming what she already knew, Lisa Marie also gave the men a winning smile.

The same process was repeated for Carol Ann and Annabelle Lee. Each in turn verified the men's standing. Not that Waite needed verification for he knew when he met them. It really was more for the ladies' benefit. Once that was out of the way, they all turned to head up on the porch. By this time, all of David and Gil's wives were waiting. Introductions were served again and once that was done, the women summarily dismissed the men and went into the house. Hyrum offered Ranger Phillips a seat. The five men sat and talked for several hours.

Inside the house the ladies gathered and Peggy Sue took the lead. She explained to the women about Alphas, and Queens and Primes. The others added to the discussion as necessary. Their stories were told of the gathering. The Monroe trek was related for the newcomers too and a wonderful time was had by all present.

Mid-morning the clutch broke up. Peggy Sue invited the whole group to come to the ranch to see their home and to look at the property more thoroughly. They could have lunch at the ranch and be back to Maybelle and Hyrum's house before dark. Of course everyone wanted to go. David insisted that the children and teens stay at the ranch. They would get the tour later.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.