Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 4 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Waite rolled over in the bed. Peggy Sue was on that side by herself. The others were in assorted other beds except for Carol Ann. Her sleep was undisturbed and he could feel her large melons as they pressed against his body.

"Husband, what's the matter? You seemed restless all night, even after Carol Ann and I cleaned your pipes and then let you fuck us into oblivion. Such a wonderful way to go, I might add." She was smiling at him with her pixy face close to him as she whispered. She bent down a little and licked his nipple and then straightened out enough to engage him in a ferocious lip lock.

"Easy there girl, you might get something started that you don't want. If I recall I was rather hard on the beaver last night, as June is so often putting things."

"Well then, tell me what's troubling you then." She responded to his statement. "What is troubling you now?"

"It's the feeling again. Someone is headed this way. They are a long way off, but I can feel it. It may be a couple of months or even be a year from now, but I know another is coming to join us. He will be an Alpha like the others and he will settle here. We should prepare a place for him and any wives he might have"

"Yes, my beloved husband. We will do that. We know it is best. But do we have to do it this morning? Look, it's still dark outside. The Moon has quit its journey and the morning glow is still hiding."

"No my love, we do not have to start now. Just know that someone is coming and we will need to make room sometime in the near future." He held Peggy Sue close, nestling his iron hard cock between her legs as she spooned with him. Carol Ann turned in her sleep and mashed her large chest pillows into his back, the hard nipples digging like a diamond tipped drill bit into his back. Despite the distraction caused by his two wives, Waite easily slipped back into sleep. It would be several hours before he would wake again to start the new day. He would put no further effort into the newcomer, until he showed up. He knew his wives would take care of the details.


There at the opening to the glade were three men on horseback. Their colorful regalia stood out against the stark background to the wood behind. The horses were anxious and he could hear a foot stomp and the shaking of a mane. David arose slowly, Winchester still leaning against the tree. His hand casually found its way to the hold-down strap of his handgun. He advanced two steps and raised his right hand up in the universal sign language greeting of peace and welcome.

The proud leader of the group nudged his horse ahead three steps and stopped. He raised his hand in return. Looking at his companions, he handed the reins of his horse to the man on his left and he slipped silently off his mount. He stepped forward until he was standing only about ten feet from David. He spoke for the first time.

"Why you here?" he asked. "You have no business here. There are many things out there that kill you quick. What is purpose?"

"We meant no harm. The women and I are traveling to the East, to leave these mountains forever. Three of them survived an attack by evil men. You can see I had to bury one family. The grave is over there." David pointed to the spot and the man just nodded. "We will be heading out in the morning. Please don't take offense."

"I already know what you say is true. My scouts have told me about you. You killed many men to protect the others. That was very brave. You have earned our respect. You shall pass." With that, the man cupped his hand to his mouth and made the sound of a bird. Twice he sounded off, then a third time. There was a pause and then other men came into the glen from the woods. Several passed within arm's reach of David as they walked. David had to shudder at the thought of those men so close and he didn't even know they were there.

"I am called Running Bear. I am chief of this tribe. We live here in the mountains. We try to have peace, but sometimes white man gives us no choice. It is then we defend ourselves. You are fortunate it was not our Paiute brothers who found you. They are not forgiving as the Shoshone." The man spoke English very well. David inquired how come and was told the chief was taught by missionaries in Utah.

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind and keep a lookout for the Paiutes. Where are you headed?" David asked

"We head north. We make peace with brothers and smoke peace-pipe. They offer squaw to seal our friendship. I go to collect Little White Dove now. I will bring her back to our camp and both tribes will be strong in our friendship." Running Bear told David.

David offered to make Running Bear and his men breakfast but Running Bear declined. He said they needed to get going. Before he went though, he gave David a medicine bag. It was for good luck and would identify him as a friend of the Shoshone nation. David didn't know what to say. The only thing he could do was go to the Richards' wagon and get one of the average grade Henry rifles and a box of cartridges. He presented Chief Running Bear with the weapon, hoping it wouldn't be used against the white man. David explained the advantages of hunting with the weapon, but Running Bear already knew that. He learned more than just the language from the missionaries.

Running Bear remounted his horse and with a hand signal, the braves all silently rode out. Those on foot followed just as quietly. Within minutes there was no trace of the Indian presence except the hoof prints of their ponies. David stood and watched until the last one disappeared. He turned just then and was startled by what he saw.

There standing together as a group were the women. All of them were armed with Winchesters, Henrys or Greener shotguns. All were watching in amazement as the Indians left the glade.

Rhoda spoke first. "I heard you in the other wagon and I wanted to see you, alone if I could. I saw the savages and woke the others. We got dressed and got our guns. I snuck over to your wagon and told your wives. They joined us as the braves came from the woods. We were frozen with terror, but they didn't do anything except walk. We waited at the wagons and finally saw them leave. We were never so relieved in our lives when they did that."

Angela took up the story from there. "We watched as you traded the old Henry for the pouch the chief gave you. When they finally all left, we came forward to see what was going on. We were very frightened and you could have been killed and we could have been raped and killed or killed and raped or so much more and we were scared to death and what were you thinking..." She continued on with her rant for several minutes, slapping his arm on occasion and then contritely kissing the arm where she wounded him. She finally ran out of steam and stopped talking. She held him close and softly sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"My wife, learn this. If they had mayhem on their minds, you would not have woken up. They would have killed you in your sleep and burned the wagons. No, you were safe because they wanted to know more about us. They told me they knew of my actions yesterday and they were impressed. The chief gave me a medicine bag with strong magic in it. I gave him a gift of the Henry rifle. The medicine bag will protect us as we travel.

"How can that thing be a protection to us? It's just a dirty old bag." Georgette asked.

"This is a medicine bag from a Chief of the Shoshone. It will be recognized throughout the mountains and probably even the plains as well." he said in response to her question. "The Indians consider themselves brothers, even though there are many differences between tribes. Their language may be different but their sign language has a common root so they all can communicate with each other. The other tribes we may run into will have heard of us by tomorrow, so we should be alright."

The questions continued for a short while and then during a pause in the conversation Rhoda's stomach growled. Everyone laughed and the group broke up to make breakfast. In an hour the food was finished and the women were packing up things in preparation for hitting the trail. Georgette and Rhoda refilled all the water barrels while Angela and Adele washed up the dishes. Jennifer assisted David with the teamster duties, seeing to it that the three wagons were all ready to leave.

It was decided that David and Angela would take the Conestoga, Adele and Georgette would take their wagon since they were already familiar with it, and Jennifer and Rhoda would follow with the wagon formerly owned by the Richards' family. The strings of extra horses were tied behind the wagons last and they were ready to leave. David signaled forward and the small wagon headed out of the glade. They came to the main road and turned right. They were on the road again, headed east.

They traveled east and south for the next 300 miles. They kept to the valleys that interconnected through the mountains and stayed east of Death Valley. An old wagon trail eased their travel. It took them around mountains and through the best river fords possible. They passed through Dry Gulch and Whisteria which were ghost towns. They made it to the artesian wells of the Las Vegas area of the Old Spanish Trail three weeks later. They were dusty and tired but alive. Jessica and David hunted game as they traveled. They only took what they needed and while they sometimes felt a presence, they never actually saw anyone. David was sure they were being watched by the Shoshone though he couldn't prove it.

With plenty of water, they stayed for three days and rested. There was water to wash, water to drink and water to cook. On the second day, Jennifer saddled up the roan mare and went hunting. About three hours later, she came riding back, a small whitetail dear slung across her mount. It had been field processed before she rode in. Adele had processed deer before and she volunteered to help cut up the meat. Jennifer took David aside and gave him a list of things to do. David saddled Midnight and took off toward the growth of trees in the distance.

Two hours later he returned with eight long poles and six shorter ones. Using some rope from the Richards wagon, he tied the bundle of poles together near one end. With the help of the girls, he removed the covers from two of the wagons. He laced them together at the grommets and then loosely wrapped the canvas around the poles once. With everyone helping, they stood the poles upright and spread them out in a circle. Voila, a Tepee was born. Just like the plains Indians used as a home. While David was out collecting the poles, the women of the camp had been out collecting firewood.

"OK, here's the plan," Jennifer began. "We have the means so we are going to smoke as much of this animal as we can. It is one of two ways we can use to preserve the meat. The other way requires a lot of salt. So. We build a fire in the Tepee to smoke the meat. This mesquite wood we've gathered should do all right. I've never used it before, but some of the other travelers said it is good to use. You can see I've set up the Tepee so we should be able to smoke all the meat, except what we are going to eat tonight. We need to keep the fire going for a day in order to process this entire carcass. If we need more wood, we'll just have to collect it. Are there any questions?"

When no questions were forthcoming, the process of smoking the meat began. They took turns watching the fire, making sure there was always wood available, even through the night. Late the next afternoon, Jennifer and Adele inspected the meat and pronounced it finished. They packed the meat up in oilcloth and put in the barrel designed for meat. They took down the tepee, laying it out first, to let it air. Rhoda and Georgette separated the two pieces of canvas and before sundown, they reattached the canvas to the framework of the prairie schooners, smoky side out. The next rain would obliterate the after effects of their recent use. After a scrumptious repast of roast venison, with all the trimmings, the group decided it was time to head out. They had been told that Hardyville was just a week south and there they could catch a steam paddle wheeler to take them to Yuma.

Excitement was running rampant throughout the camp that night as they prepared to depart early the next morning. Jennifer was wound up tighter than a drum. Angela and David helped her relax. Three orgasms later, she was sleeping like a baby. Angela and David made slow, sensual love, each coming only once before they dropped off to sleep. Rhoda and Georgette heard the lovemaking and they took care of each other. On the other side of the wagon, Adele quietly took care of herself, fantasizing about David and Angela and Jennifer and Rhoda and Georgette. She was so naughty, thinking about her daughter and niece like that. It caused her to have an extra large explosion when her orgasm finally hit. The flashes of light behind her eyelids signaled the peak of her orgasm and she shuddered as she tried to contain herself. Fortunately, Georgette and Rhoda were busy and didn't notice her.

"We have to figure a way to get that man to notice us. You know Angela and Jennifer would share. He wears them out every night. I bet he could handle the two of us, too. We just need to discover a way to get him." Rhoda stated. "Do you think we could convince Angela to take us in as lovers too? He is just too handsome. He's built too. I saw him watering the trees last week before we got here. He was soft but he still could grip his member with plenty of space to spare. I thought I was going to cream myself just looking. He didn't see me 'cause I was sitting on a log a little further off, doing my business. I just had to jiggle myself after that. Oh it felt so good, too."

Georgie got a thoughtful look on her face. "Yes, I think we need a plan. We need to..."

She stopped when she heard the sound of footsteps outside the wagon.

"Pssst. Rhoda" a female voice whispered.

"Yes" she whispered in response. "What is it?"

"Come out here and bring Georgette with you." was the reply.

They quietly exited the wagon, being careful not to disturb the sleeping Adele. They climbed out the back in their nightgowns. Each had on slippers they'd brought from Missouri. Angela met them at the back of the wagon. They started to ask her what was up, but she indicated that they should follow her instead. Moving off toward one of the wells, the girls followed Angela without question.

Once they reached the well, Angela stopped and turned to face the girls. "We need to talk ladies. I would like to know just how you feel about David, Jennifer and me. I want you to be candid and tell me your feelings. Are you attracted to David, or Jennifer or me? I mean really attracted, like sexually attracted and everything."

The two teens blushed. At the same time four diamond tipped nipples stretched the fabric of two nightgowns. It must have been cold out there because shortly another set of nipples stretched the nightgown that Angela was wearing. As they talked candidly, Angela became aroused along with the two girls. Angela reached out her hand to stroke Rhoda's arm. An electric shock ran through the two women. They drew close and their lips met. They tenderly kissed each other, the scent of their musk pervading the air. Their kiss broke and Angela turned to Georgette. She reached her hand up, only to be captured by the girl. Georgette placed Angela's hand directly on her breast. Angela squeezed and Georgette moaned. Rhoda placed her hand on Angela's large tit and played with the prominent nipple.

The pheromones being released by the three women were overpowering. The next thing they knew, the three were on the grass, kissing and touching each other. Their nightgowns were drawn up, exposing their pussies to each other. Right there on the plain, in the open air, in full view of anyone who wanted to look, the three formed their own daisy chain, each forming a lip lock on one of the others. All three were so wound up that when Rhoda came, Georgette and Angela followed immediately with orgasms of their own. They shakily got to their feet, hugging and kissing some more. Slowly they came down from the euphoria of their coupling.

"I take it that's a big yes on the vote to join us." Angela purred. Georgette was on one side and Rhoda was on the other. They linked arms behind Angela and each one took hold of the neared titty. Gently squeezing and stimulating Angela's nipples, the cousins teased the older woman until she came again, her pussy flooding with her cum juice. They held her up until she was able to stand again.

"That's a definite yes. Now then, there is the problem of David. I can see how you feel about me and I would guess Jennifer too. But what about him?"

"What do you think we fantasize about when we play with each other? We take turns when we play with each other being David. Our greatest wish is to be taken by him. We see him looking at us sometimes, but he has the two of you." Georgette said. "Why would he need us?"

"It's not just him that needs you. We need you too. He is a real stallion and we need your help, too. Our pussies are getting worn out. He fucks us every day, sometimes twice a day. He even does us during that time, you know. It gets messy but he says it's so warm and stimulating. What we, Jennifer and I really want to know is, do you love him? From afar right now, and would you be interested in joining our family?"

Rhoda looked at Georgette and she returned the stare. They turned back to her as one and said "Yes" in one voice. "We do". Again the response was done in one voice. They were nodding and smiling at the same time. A new dose of musk was emitted as they both creamed again. Their sticky fluids were literally streaming down their legs.

"Well then, I guess the next thing is we must convince David that he needs to marry you both, also." It took us the longest time just to get him to see a preacher to join Jennifer to us. I don't know how long it will take, but we will get it done as soon as possible. Now the next question is, what about your mother and aunt. How will she take it?"

"I hope she will be happy for us." Rhoda began. "I know she plays with herself as often as we play with each other. I hear little noises coming from her side of the wagon when she thinks we've fallen asleep after making love."

"I've heard her too." Georgette chipped in. "She can't help it though. She probably gets horny listening to us make love."

Angela couldn't help but grin at that assessment. She knew from personal experience that it made her horny lying next to Jennifer and David as they fucked each other. It only served to increase her passion as well. She was well aware of the effect of her sister-wife's pheromones on her body. It was a mood enhancing drug that she'd felt numerous times in her marriage to her spouses.

"So then, tomorrow Jennifer and I will begin working on David on your behalf. Don't fret and don't make any outward change in your routine. We will make him ready for you when the opportunity arises. For now though, it's time for use to retire. We need to get rested, we leave in the morning."

With that, the meeting adjourned and the ladies made their way back to the wagons. They quietly re-entered their respective wagons and shortly were dreaming of things to come.

David turned restlessly in his sleep. He woke with a start. He'd had a dream, he was sure of it. The only thing is, he couldn't remember any of it. It wasn't the first time on this trip he'd jolted awake, only to have no memory of what he had been dreaming. It was troublesome for him. He wondered about it as he laid his head back down. Jennifer rolled in to him and her breasts settled against David's chest.

The next morning, Angela and Adele made breakfast while the others struck camp. The teams were set and the strings of horses readied for travel. The cleanup after breakfast took no time at all and the wagons rolled out before 9 am. The families traveled a day and a half before anything came up. They had stopped briefly for lunch on the second day. About an hour after that travel resumed. In the distance they saw a lone tree. Under the tree was a man on a horse. He was not moving. As they came closer, it became apparent that the man was in distress. They were about a half mile away when David asked Jessica to hand him the Sharps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.