Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 20 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Excitement was running high that night. Bob's women were very amorous. In fact it was late in the night before he finished the congratulatory fucks with all his wives. The others all were experiencing the same as the fucking continued late into the night. Each wife of each husband demanded attention. Those with only one wife were call upon to double up with their wife. A lot of tension was relieved that night, that's for sure.

Amazingly everyone woke up bright and chipper the next morning. The usual bustle of cooking and getting ready to move looked like organized chaos. But everyone knew what to do. Breakfast was ready quickly and it was filling. Excitement pervaded the camp. They were packed and ready to move even before the teams were harnessed. The train pulled out of Groesbeck and they took the left fork outside of town, bypassing Mexia for the trip home.

The slow moving wagons took a lot longer to get from point A to point B. They were about two hours into the trip when Wayne noticed a rider off in the distance behind the wagon. He was riding as the last one in line at the time. He turned over the reins of the team to Jackie as he told her about the rider and his suspicion. He untied the saddled horse tied to the rear of the wagon and jumped on. He urged the horse forward to Bob's wagons.

"We've got company" he stated when he pulled alongside the Conestoga. "We're being trailed. There's at least one rider, if not more about a mile back. He isn't gaining on us, which he should if all he's doing is traveling."

"You're right. Gather the men and have them come up here. When you return, I'll probably have a plan."

Without hurrying, Wayne made contact with all the men. Those driving the teams switched off duties and made their way onto horseback. Once all the men were back, Bob swung off the wagon onto the horse Hank was leading. Then they moved a little ahead of the teams but rode at a steady pace, keeping the same distance so they wouldn't spook whoever was behind.

"We've got someone tailing us" he started out. I think I have a plan though. See the tops of those trees over the next rise? We'll set an ambush there. If whoever it is plans us evil we can stop them. It they are innocent, no harm, no foul. With the plan set, they continued on their pace, riding beside the wagons until they crested the hill. Once on the other side Bob told the women to continue on, but to arm themselves, and be ready for trouble ... just in case.

It was auspicious that the roadway passed through the grove of trees. The trees were close enough apart that one could not see through to the other side. But to stay safe, the horses were sent along with the wagons. Half the men took up positions on one side of the road and half on the other side. Then they waited.

A while later they spotted the stalkers. Eight men rode slowly over the hill, single file. They were a scraggly bunch and when they were about 20 yards from the wooded area, Bob stepped into view. The lead man pulled up his horse and then the others joined him, side by side. Not a very good defensive posture Bob thought.

"I was just wondering," Bob began "why you were trailing my wagons."

The leader, smug and secure in his position responded. "We understand that you bought property with gold and cash yesterday. We understand it was a lot of gold, too. Mister ... Our informant told us you probably had more gold and that was good enough for us. Now then, if you will just get out of our way, we'll go relieve your wagons of the gold and be on our way. Oh, we might take a little time to pleasure ourselves with those big tittied women you got, but after all, they won't be having you, once we killed all of you."

Bob whistled and the men stepped out of the woods, cocking their rifles and shotguns at the same time. All but the leader raised their hands. A look of astonishment spread over their faces. At that moment the leader's horse reared up, probably at a signal from the rider. It effectively hid the man from Bob. As his mount reared, he drew his six gun. As the horse settled to the ground he swung the gun towards Bob. At almost the same instant, two shots rang out. Both Bob and the leader dropped to the ground.

There was no time to check on Bob and the other men drew their weapons and started firing. Their attempt at escape was to no avail. The ground force was too much for them. All of about thirty seconds was all that was needed to eliminate the gang. Rob was closest to his father and rushed to his side.

He looked down at Bob and carefully turned him on his back. Bob opened his eyes and asked "Is it over yet, did we win?" He then promptly fainted. Hank had rushed to his side. The bullet from the bandit's gun had pierced Bob's left bicep. It was a clean hole through and through. Andy ran over and jumped on to one of the uninjured horses and lit out for the wagons. Two minutes later he was back with their US Army field surgical pack, the kind medics carry. It was hidden among the current time stuff and had been ignored by the others.

Rob spread out the sterile sheet and had the men place Bob on it with his head on the uphill of the slight incline. Using the angled scissors Rob cut off the shirtsleeve. It could be replaced later. He placed the surgical sponge over the wound to stem the bleeding and tied it on with a tight wrapping of gauze. Then he took the time to wash up with the Phisohex medicated soap, and the canned water in the pack. Then he pulled on a pair of the nitrile gloves. Working quickly, Andy had the peroxide ready and they cleaned the wound with peroxide next. As the pink foam from the bubbling action spread out away from the wound, Andy retrieved the forceps and magnifier and handed them to his brother. Rob cleaned out strands of shirt fabric he found in the wound path. There were also slivers of lead from the bullet itself, some especially deep within the flesh.

Satisfied at last with his work, he was ready to wrap the wound when Dana and Ana appeared. Dana was beside herself with worry, but Ana knew what to do. She scrubbed up and pulled on a pair of gloves. She checked out Rob's work and complemented him. She'd done nursing in her time and he had done an excellent job in debriding the wound path. She asked him if there were any sutures in the pack and he told her he had pre-threaded 2/0 silk sutures.

"That will work just fine," she said.

He opened the pack and extracted the suture with the hemostat. She took it from him and started with the exit wound. After checking to be sure no major blood vessel had been hit, she deftly sewed the wound up. By now, the packing Rob had used, had stopped the bleeding. Ana carefully removed it. She was pleased to notice that the hole closed up internally as the packing was removed. She then proceeded to sew up the entry wound.

Rob had prepared a shot of penicillin, following the directions on the bottle. It was actually veterinarian stock, Pen VK; but it would work on humans, too.

By the time this was done, Frank had gone ahead to the wagons and retrieved the buckboard and had parked it nearby. The men used the sterile ground cloth as a makeshift stretcher, and carried Bob to the wagon. They gently placed him on the sleeping pallet that was there. Charlie and Frank had searched the bodies and gathered all the spoils into a pile, which was also loaded into the buckboard. Saddlebags and rifles went in there, too. The horses were ridden to the wagon train by those not riding the wagons with Bob.

Hank took charge of the wagon train while Bob was unconscious and the wagons rolled forward once more. Lunch was pemmican and water as everyone wanted to get to the ranch as quickly as possible.

It was slightly before five that afternoon when they entered the big hacienda that they would call home. Ana organized the women into cleaning details while the men set about hauling water from the well. Hank tasted the water and deemed it sweet and good for drinking.

It took them only about ten minutes to clean out the master bedroom. The big bed Ginger had brought was placed in the room. The men carried the still unconscious Bob, and placed him on the bed. The women shooed the men away as they stripped Bob. They placed him under the covers that they had retrieved, along with the sheets, from one of the wagons.

The women took turns taking watch as the fever hit Bob early that evening. He was in and out of consciousness for most of the night. With the help of another shot of penicillin, his fever broke early the next afternoon. The folks had spread out around the grounds. All three of the bunkhouses were being used, and all the bedrooms in the house as well.

By nightfall, both Conestoga's and one of the prairie schooners had been emptied, as had the smaller buckboard. Not that all the stuff had found its home, yet. The porches were full of crates and parcels waiting to find their proper place.

The stock took to their new home easily, and Hank and Charlie taught the younger men how to be wranglers. All the young men were eager to learn so the teaching wasn't a chore. Charlie took several of them out to ride the fences. They found them to be in remarkably good shape. There were several places that needed repair, but that took no time at all to accomplish. Charlie had brought a pair of bull-nosed fencing pliers and a stretcher with him. He taught them how the fix it but he explained why it needed to be done the way he taught. They understood and followed his directions.

When they returned to the hacienda, supper was ready. They washed up and joined the rest of the family. Denise got the honors of feeding Bob while the rest of the family ate in the dining room. They did have to eat is shifts, as the table wasn't big enough for everyone, but no one minded. They would figure out something better, later, but there was no hurry.

As the household was setting up, Dana and Ana asked Hank to take them to the other property. Dana directed him as he drove the buckboard east. They entered the P bar F ranch, and again parked at the water trough. Dana knocked on the door but no one answered. Hank moved her aside and tried the handle. The door opened easily. Hank silently drew his gun, and stepped into the room. Nothing was amiss so he motioned to the women to come in. The room had a homey feel to it. It was a comfortable feeling. Hank moved into the dining room and then the kitchen. No one was there. He checked all the bedrooms, and nothing was out of place there, either.

He came back in to the dining room, just as Dana and Ana entered it. They all noticed the note on the table at the same time. Dana reached over to retrieve it.

To my friends, the Malones:

I'm sorry to not be here when you arrive. I would love to see you once again. However, my opportunity to leave was short lived and I didn't want to miss my chance. The ranch is yours. I have left it for you with my hope that you will follow our dream of raising great horses. There are no bad habits on any of the stock and the house is well taken care of. Yes, I will miss my home but without my husband it has become hollow. I must get on with my life, and because of your generous assistance, I finally can do that.

May God bless you with many children and grandchildren, all the rest of your days.

Your servant,

Nancy Young

PS. Juan and Marie live here and have been faithful servants and employees. If you can see your way clear, please hire them. They will take care of this place like it was their own.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on the front door. Ana was reaching to answer when she was intercepted by Hank. He cautiously opened the door and two Mexicans, a man and a woman were standing there. He had his hat in hand and she held a basket of fresh flowers.

"Excuse me, Señor, but the missus told us to stay here and take care of the house until the new owner arrived. Are you the new owner?"

"Si," Hank replied.

The woman said, "We need to know if you will be keeping us on. If not, we will have to return to Chihuahua."

"Momentito, por favor. Let us discuss this a bit first. Can you please wait?

"Si, Señor. We will wait.

Dana, Ana and Hank went into the great room, while Juan and Marie waited on the porch. Five minutes later the women had convinced each other to keep the pair on. They went outside, to where the pair was waiting.

"Yes, we want you to stay on, but we want you to come to work at our hacienda. It's just a little way closer to Waco. If that's all right by you, of course."

"Oh! Si, si!" Marie exclaimed. "We will go."

"Marie" Dana started "Do you by any chance have a married cousin or sister that needs work, too. We have a large family, and we could use more help."

"Oh, yes, mistress. I have a sister and two cousins that live in Waco. They would love to come work here. Their husbands work in the fields and they clean homes. They are very good, and would work hard for you."

"OK then, we will arrange for a trip to Waco with one of the large wagons and bring them back here. I will leave it to the women to decide the placement of personnel. The men will work where our husband wishes," Ana added.

Marie and Juan looked at each other, questions in their eyes.

Dana saw this and understood. "Yes, my husband has many wives. We all love him, and take care of his needs ... and he takes care of ours."

Marie giggled. Dana asked what was funny. She confessed that her cousins were both married to the same man, who also was a cousin. And her sister was not married. Dana raised her eyebrow at that. Ana saw the wheels turning. If this sister looked anything like Marie she might be a possible mate for Bob. She didn't mention anything about it to anyone, but kept the thought close at hand, just in case.

"Well, there is no time like the present to get started. Juan, can you ride a horse?"

"Oh, si, Señora, I ride very well," the man replied.

"Well, then, I want you to ride to Waco. Have them all bring their belongings, and move out here. Is that possible, do they need a wagon?"

"Si, a wagon would be better."

"OK then, ride back to the ranch with us. We will outfit you with a wagon and two mules, so you can go get them. Marie, can you stay here and mind the place until he gets back."

"Si. Paco is still here. He is a cousin, too. He can watch the stock. He is a very good worker, and would like a chance to stay."

"You tell him he can stay, too. Just keep the place going until I get some of my family moved on to the place," Dana added.

Dana, Ana and Hank loaded up. Juan kissed Marie goodbye, and climbed into the back of the wagon. He had decided it would be better to ride in the wagon than to take a horse. They made the trip home in good time. Hank took Juan to the barn where the pair harnessed up one of the prairie schooners to a six up team of sturdy mules. Hank gave him several dollars in silver when he mentioned he'd need to cross the river on the toll bridge. Waco had built a suspension bridge across the Brazos River and charged a toll for its use. He made sure the man had enough money to cross both ways and a little extra besides.

Juan left immediately but they didn't expect him to return until tomorrow. Hank reported in to Ana and then went to find Missy and Annette. It was time for some foolin' around.

In the meantime Dana went in to check on Bob. He was awake when she entered. He was surrounded by a bevy of beauties. That is to say Ana, Ginger, Denise, April, May and June were there. Strangely, Sandra Lynn was also there. The women were sitting on the bed or on the chairs. Sandra was seated on the arm of the chair where Ginger was seated.

Bob smiled when he saw Dana enter the room. A path was made for her as she approached the bed since the other wives still deferred to her as senior wife and queen. She sat on the bed and placed her hand on his leg. She smiled at him.

"I've hired some help," she said. "There was a couple working at the other place that Mrs. Young forgot to mention in the excitement. I sent the man in to Waco to pick up some relatives and bring them back. We will share them between households."

"That's fine with me." he replied. "You know you run the house."

Bob was weak, but his fever had broken. His wound was looking better, too. It would only be a couple of days before he was back to his normal irascible self.

The next day, Juan pulled into the compound with the wagon. He got down and knocked on the door to the hacienda. Danica answered the door and he asked for the Señora. Danica had a questioning look on her face, but just then Dana appeared at the door. She smiled and told Danica that she had hired the man and she introduced him to Danica.

"Señora, I have brought them, Maria's sister and cousins. They are in the wagon right now, even as we speak, this very minute. Please come out and meet them and tell them what you told us yesterday at Senora Young's ... er, I mean your other house. Come."

Dana smiled at his enthusiasm as she stepped off the veranda and walked the short distance to the Prairie schooner parked out front. As they approached, Juan called out to the occupants of the wagon and they disembarked before Dana reached the wagon. They lined up and stood with heads slightly bowed in deference to the mistress of the household, as so many of them had been taught at a young age to do in the presence of the Anglo owner.

First introduced was Consuelo, Marie's sister. She was cute and compact. In her flat soled shoes she stood all of 4 foot 10 inches. In Dana's time line she would be classified as a midget, for she was perfectly formed. Her 37 inch, C cup bust accentuated by her diminutive stature gave her an overbalanced look. It was further pronounced by her nineteen inch waist and womanly 36 inch hips. Her hair flowed freely down her back, below the level of her ass cheeks. Dana's appraising eye took in all these attributes and factored in her beautiful face and decided Consuelo would work in the main house. She might even assign her as her husband's personal maid. Yes, she would do just that.

The three cousins were introduces as Luz, Marisol and Miguel Santos. They were 19, 20 and 23 years old respectively. As she was introduced she noticed how the women moved closer to Miguel when she came close to him. Luz was stationed on his left side and Marisol was on his right. That and other indications told Dana in no uncertain terms that he was their man, to leave her hands off!

She told Juan that they were all hired. She told him that he should take the cousins to the other property and get them settled in and have Paco show Miguel his duties. Marie would teach Luz and Marisol what was needed and then Juan and Marie would return here the work on the main ranch. She said she expected them to return by the end of the week. She also told Juan to have Marie make a list of supplies for the house and they would go into Waco on Saturday to purchase supplies for both households.

The cousins climbed back on the wagon. Miguel handed down Consuelo's two small bags. Dana was surprised at the lack of possessions, but didn't say anything to embarrass the woman. She escorted Consuelo into the house as the wagon headed for the other ranch. There were two small rooms on the back side of the kitchen that were designed for use by household servants. Dana told her she should choose one for herself. Then she should acquaint herself with the kitchen and grounds. Dana told her that her sister would also be working here and the other room would be for her.

Consuelo was amazed by the treatment she was receiving and found it hard to understand. Her people had always been repressed by the gringo's but this senora was actually courteous to her, seemingly caring for her feelings and her comfort. Consuelo placed her bags on the dresser that was in the room she decided on and then went into the kitchen. Consuelo was a special young Mexican woman in the fact that she could read and write in English as well as Spanish. She had attended the mission school run by the Franciscan fathers. And she was fortunate in that she didn't catch the eye of Father Ignacio, so she wasn't molested like her friends, Anna Marie and Jose.

Ana came in to the kitchen as Consuelo was writing out her list of supplies. She stepped over to the girl and looked over her shoulder.

"What a lovely handwriting you have, my dear. It's so clear and readable. Where did you learn that?" Ana inquired.

"Señora I learned it from the fathers at the mission school. They taught us to read and write. I paid close atención and learned well."

Ana noticed that Consuelo had her head bowed and she would not look Ana in the eye. Ana reached over and put her hand under the young woman's chin. She gently lifted her face up. Consuelo did not resist but her eyes still deflected downward. Ana examined the clear complected, brown skin of her face. It was smooth and felt soft by her touch.

"Look at me, girl" she said gently. Consuelo still kept her eyes lowered. Ana knew it would take a lot of retraining to correct this. So she gently urged the girl again "It's all right for you to look at me. Come, I want to see those pretty eyes of yours. I'm sure they match the beauty of the rest of you. Now don't be silly, look at this old woman."

Consuelo's eyes popped up, her mouth skewed up in complaint. "But Señora, you are not old. You are beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman I..."

She caught herself and immediately lowered her eyes and bowed her head, as Ana laughed.

"Why thank you, child, but I AM old and I know it. Your complement to me was just wonderful." Ana wrapped her arms around the girl and hugged her close. Their bodies not quite meshing, Ana's large bust settled on top of the diminutive Mexican's bosom. Consuelo struggle a little but then relented and returned the hug. She had NEVER been treated so lovingly and with such care as this woman treated her. It was a good feeling, one that she wanted to feel again.

After a short time, Ana gently pushed away. This time Consuelo kept her head up. Ana told her in no uncertain terms that she should always present herself that way in this household. Consuelo started to lower her head again but Ana caught the girls chin and lifted it high and proud once more. Consuelo caught on and did not bow again. They talked for a long time about what was needed for the house. Consuelo had been working for a large landowner, with a large family himself and she knew what it took to feed and care for a larger group.

Consuelo was shocked when Ana told her that the master of the household had more than one wife.

"You know, Consuelo that Señora Dana is the master's wife?" she asked. Consuelo nodded. "But did you know that I am the master's wife also?"

Consuelo took on a look of shock and slowly shook her head no.

"Oh yes, and the others you met, April, May, June, Denise, and my daughter in law Ginger are all married to Bob."

Consuelo collapsed into one of the nearby chairs, fanning her face with the paper she'd been using to list the supplies they would need as the two checked the shelving and drawers. Her face was beet red with embarrassment at her own thoughts.

'El Jefe must be some bull to take care of all these women. I can hardly wait to meet this macho hombre! I hope I do not embarrass myself when I meet him," her thoughts went on and got even more risqué. She felt a little dampness forming below but couldn't help it. As a good Catholic girl, she had never been with a boy, without an acompañante de señorita, a chaperone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.