Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 13 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Waite was restless in his sleep. Peggy Sue was sharing the bed with him and Doreen. His restlessness had disturbed her sleep just enough. She was awake, watching her husband. He was mumbling something, but she couldn't quite understand what it was. He continued to toss and turn as the dream he was having ate away at his psyché. He rolled over, again. This time he bumped into Peggy Sue. She grabbed at him, to keep from being shoved out of the bed.

Waite awoke with a start. Sweat was dripping down his brow. He grabbed the thin cotton coverlet and wiped the moisture from his forehead. Then he pulled Peggy Sue up to him. She fit nicely. Her naked globes were illuminated by the moonlight as it streamed in through the window. She moved her head in anticipation and he met that with a movement of his own. Their lips met and his anxiety drove his lingual attack.

"Whew! You still take my breath away. Can you tell me what this is all about? Do you remember your dream, this time?" she asked quietly, not wishing to disturb her sister-wife, who was in her first trimester and already having troubles with the pregnancy.

"I got more images this time. More than before," he stated. "I saw a fire; a big one! It covered many miles on the prairie. I think I saw a wagon, maybe a Conestoga, racing to get away from the fire. It was a futile attempt. The fire caught up with it. I don't know what happened to the animals or the people, if there were any. I don't remember seeing anyone. It's more like I felt a presence, just like before. I wish I knew what it all meant."

"Lay with me, husband. Give me a little one, too. I want to give you a strong son. Love me, my darling. I want to feel your hard cock slamming deep inside my wet pussy. Oh, yesssss! Just like that. This will help you forget," she said as she clamped her vaginal muscles tight, holding his iron rod immobile as she came for the first time that morning.


Dana fainted. The other women froze in their tracks, then they rushed to help their fallen sister-wife. Standing in the doorway was Denise and Bob. Behind them was Darlene. In the hallway, Annette clung to Hank.

All of them looked a wreck. Their clothes were scorched and dirty. Their hair and eyebrows were singed. They smelled terrible, with a combination of old smoke, sweat and who knows what else. Everyone unfroze and continued their rush to Dana's aid. Before they could fully react, Bob had reached down and scooped Dana up. He carried her over to the bed.

Ana discretely suggested that the five go down to the public bath and get cleaned up. She promised to bring clean clothing. She pulled a double eagle out of her purse and handed it to Annette. She gently pushed them out of the door, and headed them to the bathhouse. Ginger started to go with them, but was stopped short by her mother-in-law/sister-wife. She told Ginger to help the women with Dana, while she went to inform the rest of the family that the lost had been found.

Ana escorted the group to the front door and pointed out the location of the bath house. Then she hurried back up to the suite to collect clothing and spread the word. Charlie produced a set of clothes that would work for Hank, while the women gathered dresses of the approximate sizes for Annette, Darlene and Denise. Ginger found some clothes for Bob in the valise that Dana had brought in. They'd been packed in there in Grand Island, weeks ago.

Three quarters of an hour later, the five exited the baths. Bob and Hank had taken time to get a shave and haircut at the barbershop next door while waiting on the ladies. The attendant on the women's side produced a pair of scissors and the women had trimmed their hair to cut off the singed parts, and to even it out.

Ana escorted the group back to the rooms. They walked in on chaos. The rest of the family had joined them in the room, and were speculating about what had happened.

However, when the door opened and they saw who it was, a sudden silence reigned. Bob stood there at the front of the group. The wives parted like the Red Sea and Dana had a straight line of sight to Bob.

She stalked towards him and he spread his arms wide. She stepped up, and suddenly began pounding her clenched fists on his chest. She was crying, and pounding with all her might. Bob let her vent. Finally, he coiled his arms around her body. She continued to cry, even though she could no longer pound on him. If the truth was told, her arms were tired from the exertion.

Bob held Dana close and Denise moved behind her to run her hands along Dana's sides and back. She gently kissed her shoulders and neck. Dana's tears eased, and her cries were reduced to small sobs. Eventually she stopped. She looked up at her lover, and he bent down to gently kiss her soft lips. His lips were split and chapped from the heat of the inferno they escaped from somehow.

"How ... What ... Where..." she stammered out in a daze.

Bob had anticipated her questions, and was ready.

"Let's go to the restaurant and get something to eat. Then I'll tell you the story."

The combined families exited the room and drifted towards the stairway, and descended the grand staircase to the ground floor. They bunched up a bit as they exited the door. Once outside, they spread out a bit, to give each other room to move. Denise clung to Bob's left arm, as Dana clung to his right. The other wives constantly exchanged positions to be close, and to touch their man.

Darlene was escorted by her husband Rob with her sister-wife Vanessa fawning over her on the other side. Hank was clearly claimed by Annette. She glared at any passing woman who would chance to look, or God forbid, smile at him. She clung to his arm possessively and pulled him closer to her body as they strolled towards the restaurant.

They had to wait while the restaurant staff moved tables together to accommodate the large group. They were finally seated and given a menu card.

It read as follows:

Breakfast 25¢

Dinner 50¢

Supper 75¢

The Malone core family just looked at the menu for a moment. As if on cue, they all broke out laughing. They laughed so hard it brought tears to their eyes. The rest of the family just gazed at them, wondering what was so funny. They suppressed their laughter as best as they could. Rebecca and Jackie put their hands over their mouths when occasional giggles threatened to break out.

"Well, then, I'll take thirty breakfasts," Bob ordered with a grin.

As the waiter started to collect the menu, he noticed Charlie.

"OUT," he shouted, pointing to the black man.

"STAY!" returned Bob. "He stays, or we eat elsewhere. The order I just made totals seven dollars and fifty cents. With a tip, it would be ten dollars. If we were to return for supper it would be twenty two fifty, thirty with tip. This man worked for President Grant in the United States' Secret Service. He was honored by the President, more than once, for the service he gave ... and, BY GOD, you will serve him."

Bob slammed his Schofield down on the table for emphasis. Catching on, everyone else followed suit with his or her weapon. Everyone, that is, except Charlie. With twenty-nine guns on the table and others still parked in holsters, the man crumpled.

Shortly afterwards, the owner of the establishment entered the room, and strode up to the table.

"Who was it that threatened my waiter with violence?"

Bob stood up.

"I did. He refused to serve one of my group. I convinced him of the error of his ways."

"Which member was that?" The man asked.

Charlie stood.

"This man fulfilled exemplary service for the President of the United States. He is a retired U.S. Secret Service agent, and my personal friend. I'm prepared to spend a lot of money in this establishment over the next day or so ... considerable amounts, in fact ... but only if my friend and companion, Mr. Charlie Pride, dines with us. I'm sure that our family's business would outweigh any negative patronage during our visits."

The owner looked at the determined faces of the large crowd. There were more people for breakfast sitting here now, than he usually entertained during the entire breakfast period. Being an astute businessman, he quickly came to a decision.

"I'm so sorry for the confusion. I shall direct my staff that you are to receive only the utmost courtesy during your visits to my establishment. There will be no question as to service for any of your party. I shall see to it, myself. I will consider it a personal affront, to me, should anything untoward happen. You have my word on that," he said formally, after which he bowed to the table and left.

As the men sat back down, the group heard a commotion in the kitchen. It went on for several minutes, followed by the waiter in question stalking out the front door. A pretty young girl with a frilly apron brought out the food, starting with Bob, and quickly rounding the table.

Charlie was served by the girl without a flinch as she continued to serve the food. Each person received a plate with steak, hash browns, and grits. On the table was placed heaping stacks of griddle cakes, baskets of corn bread, loaves of sourdough bread, pint sized bowls of butter, jams, jellies and marmalades of all flavors. There were pitchers of some kind of syrup, water (which looked a bit brownish), cider, coffee and tea.

By the time the girl had made the rounds and reached Bob, he reached out and took her hand.

"Sweetheart, thank you for your courtesy," he began. "Please don't think unkindly of us."

"Oh, don't worry. Wilbur is an ass. I'm glad father fired him. He was always causing trouble, then blaming someone else. I'll bet our till won't be short, today, either," she smiled a warm smile.

Denise moved her chair protectively closer to Bob's and glared at the girl. She noticed and just smiled.

"Don't worry, Miss. I have no designs on your man. I have my own beau, Sheriff Jack. That man does things to me..."

Her eyes went glassy for a moment. Then she blushed profusely around her neck and chest. The nipples on her perky tits stretched at the fabric covering them. Bob came to her rescue.

"Would it be possible for me to get another plate? And one for Hank there, too, and another for Charlie. We could use some extra protein. We were caught in the wildfire, and just barely managed to escape with our lives."

He did stretch it a bit by adding Charlie to the list, but thought it would be the better thing to do. She nodded as she scurried off to the kitchen to fetch three more plates. They all filled themselves. The lost sheep ate more than the others, with good reason. They'd had little to sustain themselves in their quest to be reunited with the rest of the family.

"We were caught in the fire. We dropped off as much of the load as we could, including the stove that Annabel loaded on the Conestoga. I figure we dropped off at least a ton of stuff. It lightened the load but we were too far behind. The fire had advanced too far. It was circling us on the east and drove us to the northwest. We raced against the flames. When it became apparent that we were running a losing race, we stopped running willy-nilly, and looked for a place to shelter. We found a medium sized outcropping of rocks, and raced towards it.

We pulled up at the rock balustrade, and just managed to un-harness the team and set them loose, before the fire reached us. We climbed up into the fortress, taking cover in a depression that must have been some wild animals home at one time."

Annette continued, "The flames licked at our citadel. It singed our hair. The smoke was choking. Thankfully, Hank had recovered several of our canteens. We wet some handkerchiefs, and used them to help filter out the smoke. Our eyes stung with the smoke. We had to keep them closed. The heat became unbearable. The girls and I were allowed to be on the ground, furthest away from the flames."

Denise took over the story from there. "I thought I was going to die, that we all were going to die. When the wagon burned, the ammunition started exploding. It sounded like a war was going on. I cried to think of all my clothes going up in flames. Then, suddenly, the heat and flames were gone. Well, most of the heat. The leather of Bob and Hank's vests was slightly smoldering. Their hair was singed, as was ours. Nothing smells worse than burnt hair!"

"We stood up and watched as the flames chased across the landscape," Bob continued. "We had been driven miles off course, and all we could do was walk. We started out heading due north. We managed to get to the river late in the night, thanks to the moonlight."

Hank took over here. "Exhausted, we waded across the river where we found soft grass on the unburnt ground. We were so tired that we slept until the sun had been up a while. We started out again, and eventually came to the ford where you had found refuge," Hank continued. "I figure we missed you by a couple of hours. We followed your tracks, though. They were easy enough to see. We saw where you stopped to bury that family at the burned out house. The girls cried over the graves. It took a while but we finally made it to that farmhouse where you stopped. Homer was right impressed with you all. He sold us three horses. Made me REAL glad that I was wearing my money belt. Bob and Denise shared one, and Darlene had her own. Miss Annette was forced to share with me."

Annette got an indignant look on her face, and she swatted his arm. He feigned injury, and she broke into a big smile. She was truly infatuated with Hank (or maybe even more).

Hank went on, "Because we were riding double, we couldn't go any faster than the wagons. We had to take a 'by guess and by golly' when you crossed those hard pan flats, 'cause I lost your trail. We finally made it to here. We saw the wagons at the livery stable, so we started checking hotels. This here one was the second we tried. You weren't hard to find. A group of twenty-five people traveling together can't hide. So, there it is."

Everyone started talking at once, asking questions to the nearest of the intrepid travelers. They stayed for a little while more and then signaled the girl they were ready. Bob handed her a double eagle, telling her to keep the change. Her eyes went wide at that and her mouth dropped open.

Bob reached up and gently closed her mouth, squeezing Darlene's hand as he did so. She didn't say a word. He took the family back to the hotel and declared a rest day. He took his women to bed and unsubtly suggested that the other men do the same.

After all the workup, all Bob did was crash on the bed. Dana protectively covered him and then lay on top of the covers, snuggling in close after pulling Denise in close on the other side. Ana tucked her in, under the covers, and then sat in the chair beside the bed.

The other women busied themselves, waiting for their husband to wake. Some sought the pleasure of each others company ... up close and personal. Others just rested. They kept the noise down, so their husband's sleep wouldn't be disturbed.

Around noon there were stirrings on the bed. Denise started waking up. She ran her hand over her husband's body. She moved her hand down to his equipment and encountered another hand lightly stroking his hard, erect member.

Dana was lying on her side, her head resting in the crook of his arm. Her top leg stretched out over his legs. Her hand, while actually on top of the covers, encircled Li'l Bob (who was not so little, at this point). Denise's hand was under the covers and maintaining skin contact. She stroked the base of his cock and extended her hand down to stimulate his balls.

She slipped her head under the covers and edged her way down. As Denise made contact with her mouth, Dana released her grip. She shifted her concentration to Denise's body. Denise sucked in the length of his cock. She inhaled it as much as she could, but was able to only take in about half his length before it reached the back of her mouth.

Bob's eyes opened as the feeling in his cock held his body in thrall. Denise had only been doing this since they were married, but she had been a quick learner. Ginger and May joined them on the bed. They had loosened their dresses and pulled their breasts out to feed to Bob. He used his hands to thank them by reaching under their skirts and fingering their moist honey-pots. This encouraged them to stay close and spread their legs more, allowing him better access to their good parts.

He could feel the juices rising to his ministrations of his wives. Suddenly, without notice, he spurted. It came so suddenly that he didn't have time to warn Denise. Like a trooper, she didn't let any of it leak out. She did save some to share with Dana, who insisted on having some. They kissed deeply, sharing his spunk between them, their tongues stirring it around.

May came, then, from a combination of his fingering her clit, sucking her tit and April's tonguing her vaginal lips. April had joined the party late, but had dug in quickly. A short time later, Ginger came, too. The others just watched as they petted each other, waiting for a later time to get their turn. Just then, Bob's stomach rumbled. This caused a general uproar of laughter, and signaled that it was time for lunch.

Everyone was dressed, and in short order they were ready to go. June went down the hall knocking on the doors, telling the occupants that they would be going to dinner, shortly. She told them to meet in the lobby. When she stopped at Annette's door, she rapped lightly and waited. After a short time, she rapped a bit louder.

Finally, the door opened. June started to give her spiel when she stopped short. It was Hank who answered the door. To top it off, all he was wearing, were his pants. It appeared as though he'd donned them in a hurry. Peeking into the room, she spied Annette in the bed, with the covers pulled up. Her shoulders were exposed, and June noted they were bare. Hank told June they'd be out soon as they could. The rest of the women got a chuckle over that revelation.

It didn't take long for the family to gather in the lobby of the hotel. Just as Hank and Annette were coming down the staircase, a loud explosion rocked the hotel. Several of the ladies, unprepared for such an occurrence, staggered and reached out for balance. Fortunately there were enough people around that no one was knocked to the ground.

It didn't take long for the men of the Monroe clan to react. The women were told to stay put and the men rushed to the door. Cautiously they looked out and Hank noticed that there was smoke billowing out of the building two doors down. That building was the Cattleman's Savings and Loan Bank of Lincoln.

Bob took a wild stab and said, "Looks like someone tried blasting their way into the bank. It's clear, right now, but I think they aren't done inside. The four of you run across the street and take cover, the rest of you stay over here with me."

He turned to Hank and Charlie and said, "See if you can safely get to the other side of the bank building, without growing any more holes."

The two men nodded and sprinted the distance easily. They were set. Bob saw the Sheriff running up behind Hank. Hank stopped him and explained what precautions had been taken, so far. Sheriff Lord nodded and waved over to Bob and then the boys across the street. They were ready for what was to come next.

A minute later, the first of the bandits appeared at the doorway. He looked around; but as the Monroes and the Marshall remained out of sight, and silent, he turned and signaled to the others inside.

There were four horses at the hitching post. Hank had untied the reins on the rail as he had passed to the far side of the bank, so the horses were only as good as ground tied. If gunfire erupted, they would run away.

The Marshal was carrying a Winchester, and Hank had asked if he could borrow it. Hank was an Army sharpshooter earlier in his law enforcement career. He set himself for the inevitable hostage situation. It was a good thing he had. The second bank robber was rough handling a pretty young lady, dragging her by the arm as they moved across the porch. When they got to the steps, she moved just enough. It caused the robber to present his back to Hank, and she was out of the line of fire. He touched off a round.

The shot hit the bandit in the middle of his spine. It severed the man's spinal cord, and ricocheting inside his chest cavity, ruining the internal organs. The man was dead before he fell. The woman saw where her savior's were, and she rushed to them. The horses, startled by the shot, took off at a gallop down the street. The other three robbers were standing there, without cover.

Bob yelled "Give up, put your hands up! Surrender 'n' we'll let you live."

The head man, carrying a heavily laden saddlebag, turned toward the sound of Bob's voice. He raised his gun. That was all Bob needed.

"Fire!" Bob shouted.

In less than ten seconds, all the robbers were dead. The makeshift posse stood up, and joined the Sheriff in standing over the bandits.

"That's a mighty fine thing ya' done, boys. I want ta thank ya for your help. There's been a string of robberies, lately, and these boys look like the description I've got from other witnesses. You are entitled to the rewards offered from the other banks. You might want to take the money back to the manager, and negotiate a reward here, too. Being a public servant, I ain't able to collect rewards. Stop by my office and I'll give ya chits for the other bank robbers. The county office will give ya the payouts."

"Well! Thank you kindly, Sheriff Lord. That little lady in the restaurant sure speaks highly of you. We didn't get involved just for the reward, but we'll still take it," Charlie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.