Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

The sound was barely audible. A second knock followed. Waite got out of bed and crossed the distance to the door and opened it a crack. His eyes were assaulted with a vision of loveliness. Standing on the other side of the door was Millie. She had on a sheer robe that hid none of the treasures under it.

For a woman of sixty-one years, she was remarkably well put together. Her breasts were of medium size but still mounted high on her chest. He thought of the illusion that her dress produced. Her nipples were like razor points, sharp and firm. Her waist tapered small and her hips flared out. Waite was instantly erect.

"Please," she begged. "I need you. Please. Come to my room and make love to me. I haven't ever wanted a man since Fred died. That was twenty years ago. I have to feel you inside me. I have the equipment and the capacity for having sex. I'm what they jokingly referred to as a 'sports model'. I need to be fulfilled and I vote for you. Please don't make me beg."

Waite opened the door wide, and she gazed at his masculine body completely for the first time. Involuntarily her hand extended down to her clitoris. She began to sway as she tended to her clit. Waite stepped forward to encircle her body with his long arms. The touch of his skin with hers was electric. She hadn't been this stimulated in years.

Oh, she'd played with herself often. She even had cucumbers growing in her garden. But this, this was heaven. She let herself go as he scooped her up in his arms, and headed towards her room.

Gently and lovingly, he placed her on the bed. He started with a kiss. For the next two hours they explored each other's bodies. A caress, a kiss, a frantic fuck ... a soft and gently session of intercourse ... these were parts of their time together. Her orgasms became continuous in accord with his tender ministrations. He continued his loving attention to her body. They ended up spooning together, his arm over hers, his cock still buried deep within her.

"Waite, darling," she asked.

"Yes, I'm still here."

"I know that, I was checking to see if you were asleep. I have something to discuss with you, and now would be an excellent time."

"I only have ears for you, dear," he sang, misquoting the original song.

Smiling she continued "have you noticed a change in you as far as your relationships among women"

He kissed her shoulder, and squeezed her breast in an indication that he had.

"They had just started research before I left my time into the subject of the Alpha Male. Are you familiar with that," she asked.

"No, I can't say that I recall that subject. Please, fill me in."

"There are certain males in a species that are potent leaders. They are called the Alpha Male. He is a born leader. Roosevelt was an alpha. All the great leaders have been alphas. An alpha can be attracted to an Alpha Prime. A prime is the top, the zenith. You can get no higher. You gather other alphas ... or rather, other alphas are drawn to you. You are stronger and quicker. Women are easily attracted to you. If you marry, like you have, one of your wives will become the queen wife. She will direct and manage your family. She will lead your women, too. She will be seeking to find you other wives, too. She's already taken charge, hasn't she? You can see it. You can feel it."

She was silent for a moment to allow Waite to assimilate. Then she continued. "Fred was an Alpha. I was his queen. But he died before we could really get into discovering the possibilities. Then I met you. At first I was as giddy as a schoolgirl. Then I recognized the symptoms and knew.

"You were in a terrible situation with that man. Afterwards, I was so attracted to you. You have a chemical that they were just beginning to study, that attracts the opposite sex to you. It's called Pheromones. You may have noticed that there are times when you flirt with a woman she swoons. At that time you are releasing pheromones that are irresistible to women. It draws females to you."

"But how..." he began.

"I was attracted by the pheromones you were releasing after the fight. It makes men more agreeable to you, but it makes females downright horny in your presence. All they can think about is fucking you. It's the reason I acted so forward and so foolishly that day.

"That may be one of the reasons why you have all the women that you have. Think about it. You saved Carol Ann. You had to kill and it was a tight situation. Lisa Marie and Peggy Sue were best friends with Carol Ann and you drew all three in. They left their homes and jobs and businesses to be with you. Do you think that's normal? And look at your latest, Darlene and Doreen. Think about the way they joined you. Peggy Sue, who is your queen, by the way, duped you into taking Darlene and Darlene brought in her sister."

"What?" he started but she stopped him with a finger on his lips.

"By my presence around your family, I've been affected by you. I have a need to be near you. But I've been a queen. I feel it. When you were making love to your wives, I began to feel their orgasms. I'm pretty sure in some way they shared mine, too. The longer you and your wives are together, the stronger the bond will get and they will experience the orgasms each other feel. The only thing that can break that link, is death"

She stopped talking at that point and a tear came to her eye. She shivered in her grief and Waite just held her tenderly. He waited until she was ready to continue.

"A year before his death, we took our second wife. Jillean was exquisite. We loved her so much. She was beautiful. Dark and tall, she was of mixed heritage. We were so happy. She'd been bought by a friend. When he died, he freed her. She was such a free spirit. We were very happy. Until..."

She paused, again, as her hurt overtook her again. Waite patiently waited for her to continue.

"One night some men came to our home. They were slave chasers. They said Jillean was an escaped slave and they were taking her back to Alabama. Fred tried to stop them, and was killed. I never saw Jillean again. That broke my heart and my spirit. I resigned myself to just existing. I did that for fourteen years. When I finally came out of my shell, I used my acumen to become rich. Since then I've been looking for two things: uptimers and alphas. You, my dear, are both."

She turned her head and kissed Waite. It turned out to be a long sensual kiss. Her motions were deliberate and slow. She rotated her body to make full contact with him for a moment and then reclined fully on the bed. She gently pulled on Waite and he moved over and on top of her. He held his torso off of her with his arms, which pressed his groin into hers. A little shift allowed him to penetrate her again. He reached forward and kissed her again, putting as much passion in it as he could. Hungrily she responded to him.

Another hour passed before they came up for air. For Millie, it was bliss. Feelings she had lost twenty years ago came flooding back as they made love. It was the most exciting experience she'd ever had. Her entire psyche was involved.

When she finally collapsed from exhaustion, Waite gently extricated himself from her grasp. He covered her exquisite body with the covers, and quietly left the room. He softly crept back into bed next to Peggy Sue. At the motion, she opened her eyes and gazed into his.

She kissed him and whispered, "She was very good, wasn't she. Her orgasm was strong. It felt so good, I thought I was going to die."

With those words, she fell back asleep. Waite joined her, soon afterwards.

Waite and the family were at the front of the hotel at precisely eleven o'clock. The wagonette was waiting for them. They stowed their bags and climbed aboard. They arrived at the dock without incident. The boat would be leaving at noon for the twenty-two hour journey to St. Louis. If they had driven from Nashville to St. Louis, they wouldn't have made it for another two weeks.

The stateroom they got was more opulent than the presidential suite at the MGM grand in Vegas. He'd been to a party there once, after he got his award from the lawsuit. He'd parleyed an invitation into a comp of the suite when he deposited one million dollars with the cashier's cage.

He'd had a very good weekend. He came away with another quarter million dollars from the poker tables. He had become very good at the game. With the information Millie had given him, he concluded it was an Alpha skill. He always was good at games of chance. The steamship had a gambling salon and he intended to sit in on some games, tonight.

They made themselves comfortable in the stateroom as the boat got underway. Doreen and Darlene were playing with the triplets, and Peggy Sue was supervising. Patty was sitting with Kenny on the divan. She was feeding David and Kenny was watching. Lisa Marie was working again on her tatting. She'd done about twenty yards of it since they'd left Sneedville. She taught Waite that it was the most expensive material in her store, because it was so difficult to make. There wasn't a machine available to do this and handwork was always expensive.

Waite took Peggy Sue for a stroll around the upper deck of the paddlewheeler. The scenery was beautiful, and miles passed as they walked and talked. It took several circuits around the large vessel for Waite to explain what he had learned last night. Peggy Sue was quiet until he had finished telling her what he now knew.

"Husband, that is a wonderful explanation for our collection of sister-wives. But you have to know that I fell in love with you from afar. I wasn't near you to pick up your, your pheromones. When I first saw you, I was in love. I got near you by trickery. Once I was near you, I knew. I knew I had to have you. I knew you were the only man that I would ever want, or ever need. I also knew I would have you. But don't ask me how."

"Last week, on the fourth of July, I felt Carol Ann's and Lisa Marie's orgasms. Remember, I didn't make love to you that night. I didn't need to. I got my pleasure from my sister-wives, as I kissed them and touched them as they came. I was in contact with them then. Last night, when you made love to Millie, I felt her orgasms without contact. She must be a queen, too."

"I've always known you were special, Waite Phillips. You have just proved me out. Thank you for the explanation of why. You also know I will continue searching for wives for you. I know you can handle more. When I do find them, don't resist like you did with Darlene. It was bordering on cruel," she scolded.

Contrite, Waite agreed to leave it to Peggy Sue, his queen. When he thought back on his experiences he recalled he had called her that more than once. It was all new to him, but seeing that he was here, in July of 1873 instead of April of 2010, he took it in stride. He was enjoying his life and he had seven wives, eight if you included Millie, whom he knew would be leaving at St. Louis. She told him Millie would be partnered with him tonight along with the rest of the wives, even though she would be leaving tomorrow.

They continued their stroll until Peggy Sue asked to return to the cabin. They returned to the family and she went over and picked up April. While the rest of the family only guessed at the identical triplet's names, Peggy Sue knew exactly which daughter was which.

In turn Waite took each of his wives for a tour of the top deck of the Natchez. He explained the same things he'd said to Peggy Sue and what her response had been. Lisa Marie and Carol Ann admitted that they had felt, although only slightly the orgasms of the others. They admitted their feelings.

Carol Ann told him for the first time that she knew she was going to marry him the moment he rescued her. She said when he first touched her in the street after killing the bank robber, she couldn't move because she was in the middle of a gigantic orgasm, precipitated by his touch alone.

Lisa Marie said that she felt the twinges of the orgasms Darlene was having when she first joined them in bed. It was even stronger when she and her sister were making love to Waite together and she was licking Darlene's cunt while Waite was stroking his steel rod deep within her.

Annabel Lee had a harder time accepting the facts of the case. She was the youngest of the wives and she had trouble understanding much of what he was saying. She knew he made her weak in the knees whenever he was near. It excited her beyond belief when he made love to her. She also admitted it was a super turn on to have him make love to one of her sister-wives while she was in contact with her, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.