Mmmm He Did It Again!! - Cover

Mmmm He Did It Again!!

Copyright© 2010 by LusciousLady

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My out of town friend seduces me...often and always unexpectedly...text messages, phone calls, email messaging....however he can. He pops in on me whenever he has time, but I don't have free access to him because he isn't single! So, I just have to wait for him. It's always worth it, but this time he's on vacation, and the heat causes so much steam between us it's almost blistering! What we experience is so real we can feel each other just through our voices and hot moans!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I have a "friend" that I talk to frequently, but sometimes it doesn't seem often enough to me. He is so hot and effects me in such a way that I've stopped in the pharmacy parking lot to talk on my cell phone with him and he made me cum there ... in a public parking lot! He has also made me cum without touching myself ... again sitting in a parking lot on our cell phones ... only by listening to him tell me what he would to do me if we were together! This man has so much of my attention that I wait impatiently for our chats, messages, and his calls.

He was gone for a week and we hadn't chatted or texted in awhile, so I sent a few heated off-line messages to him thru his messenger. FINALLY!! He responded to me ... saying he was out of town for a week, but we could chat as his time permitted. I was really missing his voice, which always sends me over the edge and he promised that he would call as soon as he returned home on Saturday. MMM I can't wait!!! We texted back and forth ... totally starting that flame between us ... and he warned me that he was having a hard time controlling his hard cock for me ... he always tells me that I get him hard instantly! MMMM "I LOVE IT", I told him..."that is my goal ... to keep your interest"! He suggested I email some pics..."anything" ... so that he can look at them when he's alone..."sure baby ... I'll send them in about 30 minutes when I get home ... look for them". As promised I sent several pictures ... some sexy--just in a nightie with a LOT of cleavage, one in my hot pink with black and white animal striped panties ... and one of my hot pussy ... full of cream and hot juices after I played by myself. He LOVED them ... and they made him crazy ... wanting, yearning, lusting ... just where I wanted him to be! MMMMM Every day passed with us texting on our phones ... my hot, wet pussy yearning for his touch, for his tongue, his hands, his cock to invade me. And every day passed with his cock throbbing, dripping that sweet pre-cum, wishing we could be next to each other ... my hands grasping that hard cock, my lips locked onto the head devouring him, and my hard nipples in his reach.

Those few days seemed like a month, but it finally came to an end and he was on his way home Saturday ... only to get there while I was working. I sent him a message just because I was thinking about him ... wondering how his trip home was. WOW! He texted me back immediately ... he was just sending me a message ... my heart raced, my body was now in excitement overload! My mind was thinking..."how could I get out of work early so I could go home and fuck this hot man that lives many states away from me!" Throughout the night we sent very heated messages back and forth ... raising the level of desire to such a height we could barely stand it! I rushed home to drop my clothes as I walked thru the house ... knowing he would be waiting for me ... I signed into the messenger program ... we chatted ... we shared our cams ... OMG He is so fucking sexy ... so hot ... so passionate ... so sensual ... as I touched myself the way he said he would do ... my breasts in my hands for him ... caressing them ... pinching my nipples with "his" fingers ... running "his" hands down my belly ... laying back so he can see and "touch" my swollen, yearning pussy. As "he" touched my lips, and then my clit ... MMMMM ... my hips moved to meet "him" ... all the while he is still telling me what he wanted me to do for him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.