How It Began - Cover

How It Began

Copyright© 2010 by Old Biker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I shared my wife with my neighbour after finding him watching her undress through our bedroom window. This is a true story. I haven't even changed the names. If you are wondering why I have set out the details so clearly it is because the events are so burned into my mind that I think of them often. I am not a writer as you will be able to tell quite quickly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It started one July night when Ann and I decided to go for a dip in the hot tub. She said she would finish the dishes and that I was to go ahead. I went into the bedroom and put my suit on and wandered out to the tub which was on the patio at the right rear of the house. There was a path up the side of the house past our bedroom window which was quite protected by bushes which I had trimmed back from the house so they wouldn't damage the paint.

Sitting in the tub in the dark you could see through the fence lattice up the path past the window. I heard Ann finish in the kitchen and shortly the light in the bedroom came back on. I didn't pay much attention until I saw some movement in the light from the window.

I realized that someone was outside the window looking in and could probably see Ann as we never pulled the curtains all the way. I was about the shout but suddenly I realized that it was very exciting knowing that a stranger was watching my wife change into her bathing suit. I had read stories on this site and often wondered what I would do. It didn't last long as the light went out quickly and she came out to the tub. With the light out in the bedroom I couldn't see if he was still there.

We were both tired when we got out of the tub and decided to go straight to bed. The whole time we were getting ready I wondered if he was out there watching still. Ann stripped off her bathing suit in the bathroom and wandered around the bedroom naked looking for a night gown she wanted.

She is about 5' 7" and has a slender body, "B" cup tits and nice dark nipples. In spite of my urging she refuses to shave her pussy but she isn't that hairy down there anyway. We were in bed shortly and turned off the lights to go to sleep.

The following day, I realized that I could rig up a motion sensor outside the window and have it turn on a tiny LED that I hid in my bedside table drawer. I put a switch in the circuit so I could control when the light would work. I obviously had to do the installation when Ann was at work so I took a day of vacation.

A few days passed with me checking the light whenever I could when she was going to be in the bedroom. Finally, on a Friday night just as we were going to bed the light was on when I checked. My heart skipped a few beats and I wondered how I was going to handle the show. The curtain was open a few inches, as it always was, when Ann came into the bedroom. She sat down at her makeup table and started to take off her makeup.

I lay on the bed and tried check the window without being obvious. I figured he would be watching her not me. Finally I caught a glimpse of movement. I moved over to Ann and stood behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and started to rub them. Slowly I moved my hands down to her breasts and cupped them. She was sitting at a 90 degree angle to the window so he could obviously see what I was doing.

She stopped cleansing her makeup and reached down and pulled her sweater over her head. She was now sitting there in a white bra, not too fancy but not too shabby either. I continued to feel her tits hoping that he liked what he was seeing. I was about to reach into her bra when she got up and grabbed her nightgown and went into the bathroom. I knew she was going to combine peeing with changing and that she would come back dressed for bed. I went over and got into bed.

Sure enough Ann came out already dressed in her nightgown. As she climbed into bed I reached out and guided her so that she was leaning up against me sitting between my legs as I sat with my back against the headboard. She was facing the window. Her nightgown was almost transparent and looking over her shoulder I could see her nipples through the material so I knew our friend outside could as well.

I slid my hands under her arms around to her front and cupped both of her breasts. I alternately massage them and stretched the material over her nipples so that they were easy to see through the nightgown. My efforts seem to be rewarded as she laid her head back on my shoulder and closed her eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I could see some slight movement again through the window.

I slowly slipped the shoulder straps off and, not believing what I was doing, eased her nightgown down off her breasts. They were now in plain sight and as I stroked and squeezed them her nipples became hard and stuck out about half an inch. Sliding my hands down to the hem of her nightgown, I slid it up over her legs finally reaching her waist. Her sparse pubic hair was now visible to whoever it was in the window. I reached under her knees and lifted her legs up until her knees were fully bent.

I then eased her knees apart, he now had a clear view of her cunt and with her eyes closed and me pretending to look down at her I guess he felt it was safe to come right up to the window. For a brief moment his face was lit from the light in the bedroom. It was my new neighbour, Jim, who seemed like a nice guy but I had only met him twice as he hadn't been there long.

The first time I had spotted him looking in the window when I was in the hot tub must have been about the second day he had been in the house next door. He was about 60-65 and a widower. He had mentioned his wife had died about a year ago. I was surprised but I was glad I knew who it was.

I decided to let him see as much as I could. I lifted Ann off me, slid out from behind her and got off the bed. I walked around to the foot of the bed and grasping Ann by the hips, I slid her down until her hips were at the foot of the bed and her feet were on the floor. She sat up then and pulled her nightgown off over her head. She was completely naked then and only about 5 feet from the window. She lay back on the bed and lifted her feet onto the edge spreading her legs apart.

I knelt on the floor making sure I was a little off to one side so Jim would have an uninterrupted view. I started sliding my fingers up and down between the lips of her cunt and slowly pushed one into her. I started finger fucking her and lifted my thumb up so it would hit her clit. I spread the top part of her lips with my other hand so that her clit was right out in the open for Jim to see. She asked me to hurry up and fuck her.

She was never one for too much foreplay and was also capable of multiple orgasms. The lack of foreplay sometimes caused a problem as she quite often was telling me to fuck her before I was ready or able. This time, however, I was certainly ready and able. I took my finger out of her cunt and she rolled over and got up on her elbows and knees, her favourite position.

I knew from experience that a gentle approach was not required at this time so I dropped my boxers, lined up my cock and shoved it into her. So much for "making love". You might note a twinge of bitterness in my writing at this point and I guess there is – more about that later.

From that point on all Ann said was "Harder, Harder, Deeper, Deeper" as the orgasms hit her one after another. After about 10 minutes I came and she said that was enough and we stopped.

You are probably saying "what is this guy bitching about; I wish I could get that much action out of my partner". But think about it, this supposedly was an act of love between two married people. But there was never any tenderness, never any reciprocation – I was just supposed to fuck her and she just laid there and enjoyed it. If I suggested I would like a little oral after eating her out to six orgasms she would say she would never do that – it was disgusting. Hell, she didn't even want to get on top and do the work.

The next day was Saturday and Ann went off to see her mother in Nanaimo. She wouldn't be back until the next day. That afternoon I saw Jim outside on his driveway and asked him over for a beer. He seemed nervous but came anyway. We sat out by the hot tub and had a few. Finally I got up enough nerve to ask him if he enjoyed the show the night before. Before he could answer I told him I didn't mind and in fact I had found it quite exciting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.