Never Judge a Book by Its Cover - Cover

Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

by Angel Fire

Copyright© 2010 by Angel Fire

Erotica Sex Story: Think the title says it all!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

I took the job at the library because I knew it would allow me to meet people from the community. I hadn't lived in this town for long and hadn't really connected yet. When the part-time job as assistant librarian was posted, I applied and luckily, got the job.

My third day on the job, I had had a rough morning. I hadn't switched laundry loads from the washer to the dryer and had no panties clean to wear that day. I figured if I wore my skirt, no one would notice the lacking panty lines and there was nothing in a library that wearing a skirt without panties would hinder me from doing. About an hour before library closing, a man came in needing access to the archives. Mrs. Franks the head librarian had me assist him by letting him into the restricted section and helping find research materials. It was my night to close the library but Mrs. Franks said she would close up if I wasn't finished helping Ben in time. He was a regular and sometimes would stay after closing to finish whatever he was working on that day.

We entered the restricted reserve section of the library and Ben gave me a list of information he needed. There was one reference book that he said he needed before the others. So I grabbed the library ladder and slid it along the track to the right area. I quickly ascended while Ben held the bottom of the ladder. As I descended and put my foot on the floor, I realized the Ben was still holding the ladder, I was between him and the ladder and my skirt was bunched up with no panties covering my bottom. Ben clearly had gotten a very nice look at my ass and possibly my pussy from the backside during my descent down the ladder. I was embarrassed and blushed, a bright crimson. Ben grinning from ear to ear, "Ellie that was the most I have ever enjoyed holding a ladder in my lifetime!" I continued to blush from head to toe. He gave me a light squeeze and told me not to worry about it, that my panty-less wearing habits were safe with him. He wouldn't tell anyone my secret. I was so grateful but also wanted to explain that this wasn't how I normally dressed. When I finished explaining what had happened, Ben looked at me with the most sincere expression on his face, "You have a very nice ass and delightful pussy, if you dress like this all the time, I am sure to find more books that I need from that top shelf." I knew he was teasing me and I giggled as he laughed.

We went about our work but I couldn't get the thought out of my head as to what it felt like to have Ben's arms around me while my bottom was fully exposed. As we sat next to each other, I noticed that Ben was giving me side-long glances. It felt like we were teenagers trying to figure out what the other was thinking. I laughed to myself and asked Ben what he was thinking. He said he was having a "hard" time thinking since I came down the ladder. I reached under the table and felt the front of his pants. Never had I ever been this openly brazen with someone I didn't even know. Clearly, he was very aroused by my bare bottom exposure. Ben looked at me with a questioning expression on his face and I told him to do whatever he wanted to do to me.

Ben quickly stood up and pulled me to my feet. We kissed a slow passionate kiss that built to a fevered intensity. As we stood there with our tongues and mouth sparring with each other, Ben grabbed my skirt and pulled it up far enough so his hands could grab my bare ass. He squeezed it, pulling me against him so tightly that I could feel his cock throbbing through his jeans. Our kisses became more like a mating of mouths and tongues, exploring and dueling with each in earnest. I reached between us and began to undo his pants. Unfastening his belt, releasing the button and unzipping his pants, I was surprised to realize that Ben was not wearing any underwear either. I dropped to my knees and took his hard cock into my mouth and began sucking up and down his shaft. I licked and flicked my tongue over the tip and pushed my tongue into the opening on the end to lick any pre-cum. I continued to suck on Ben's cock until I felt his body stiffen as his orgasm filled my mouth, sucking his cock dry, as I squeezed and massaged his balls.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.