Sunshine Valley - Cover

Sunshine Valley

by NaughtyPine

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Erotica Sex Story: A summer of discontent made glorious by the introduction of soon-to-be step-sisters. This is the first of a new series of adventures for Dave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Nudism   .

Hi, my name is Dave. 1995 was the summer I was fifteen. It was June and my life sucked out loud. We had moved two months before because my dad was transferred to a new plant. I hadn't really had much time to make any new friends at the high school before my freshman year ended. As a result, summer was here with no friends and nothing to do. The only thing that kept me from going out of my mind was that my dad had gotten me one of the first Sony PlayStations. It was a Japanese model he had received from one of their salesmen who went to Japan a lot. The games were all in Japanese and very simplistic by today's standards but they were better than anything else at the time. The salesman also brought back a large box of assorted anime, manga, and, best of all, hentai comics. Not having any females around, the hentai comics fueled my imagination. Like most guys my age, I was a walking erection. What can I say? I was fifteen with raging hormones and no way to get relief other than jacking off. Little did I know; that was all about to change.

While I thought my life sucked, I'm sure things were worse for my dad. The last three years had been brutal for him. We had buried my mom the year before after a particularly ugly two year battle with cancer. He drank heavily for about a month after she died and barely made it to work. I had to take care of almost everything around the house. I did the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I was lucky there was a grocery store I could walk to for food. About a month later, he suddenly stopped drinking. I came downstairs one morning to get some cereal before heading to school. Dad had made bacon, eggs, and toast for both of us for breakfast. He was back to normal. I guess he was done with what ever grieving he had to do over mom. He did sit down with me and apologize for his behavior. I was so happy to have my dad back that I hugged him and told him to forget about it. Life went back to normal, but without mom.

Then, in February, he was told that the furniture plant where he worked as an engineer was closing. He wasn't fired but we would have to move from Virginia to near Hickory, North Carolina so he could work at a different plant. That's where he met Helen. She was the personnel manager for the plant. She had lost her husband to a drunk driver about the same time that we lost mom to cancer. They hit it off right away. I had met her twice when she had slept over with dad. Helen was pleasant and very nice to me. She was pretty with a trim, well-rounded figure. She certainly made enough noise after they went to bed at night. Dad said that she had twin daughters that were a year younger than I was but I hadn't met them yet. I wondered if they were noisy too. More fantasy fodder.

I tell you all this so you will understand where things were when my whole life changed again. Dad told me that he had proposed to Helen and she had accepted. We were going up to a resort west of Ashville for two weeks for a vacation and a chance for all of us to get to know each other better. I wasn't too keen on going on vacation with two soon-to-be-freshman girls. That's when dad gave me the big news. The place was a naturist resort, no clothes allowed. I had never been very self-conscious about my body but I suddenly got a bad case of shyness. Dad told me not to worry about getting erections. It was normal, especially for a teenaged boy. He said that he would be more worried if I didn't get a hard-on looking at naked females. He also said that after a day or two, I would hardly notice that everyone around me was nude. I rather doubted that but figured I would have to make do. I was interested to see what the girls looked like. I hoped they were as pretty as Helen was. I had never seen a naked girl in person and now I was going to get to see two of them. I didn't know that there was going to be a lot more. Interestingly enough, the morning before we left, he told me not to jack off any more before the trip. I normally jacked off in the afternoon, before I went to sleep and again the next morning. I thought that was strange but I figured there was a good reason.

Saturday morning we drove over to Helen's house and moved our few things to their minivan. That's when I got to meet Helen's daughters, Mary and Beth. They came out wearing little bitty, white, tap pants and tiny, pink, tube tops. The shorts were so tight that they looked like they had been painted on. They molded around their pussy mounds and you could clearly see the crease of their slits. Two perfect camel toes. The material also pulled into the crack of their asses; out lining their tight, little bubble butts. The girl's breasts weren't that big, probably only 28Bs but looked larger on their petite frames. Their stiff nipples were tenting out their tube tops. It was instant boner time. I was glad that dad told me to wear some loose gym shorts and no underwear. I was too fixated on their bodies to notice that their eyes were on my crotch. When I finally managed to look up at their faces, I was very pleased at what I saw. They were seriously cute. Not beautiful, that would come later. Right then, they were just cute. I decided that this might not be such a bad trip after all.

After we got all the stuff into the back, we all piled into the minivan. Dad drove and Helen sat up front. I ended up in the middle of the back seat with Mary on my left and Beth on my right. We got out onto the Interstate before Beth asked if I went to Westside High School. I said that I only went there for four weeks and didn't know that much about the school. Helen said the girls would be starting there next fall as freshmen. We talked a bit about the High School and I started to relax a bit. The one thing that didn't relax was my dick. Both girls had turned to face me and each one had a hand on one of my thighs. I had to turn one way or the other to speak. It was all I could do to look at their faces and not at their tits. I swear that their nipples had grown stiffer and were poking out even farther than when they had come out of the house.

Eventually Beth asked, "Have you ever been to Sunshine Valley Resort before?"

"No."

"We've been going there since we were babies but we haven't been for the last two years."

"My dad says that it is a naturist resort. Do people really walk around naked?"

"Sure do," said Mary,

"We get great all over tans."

"I've heard that it is considered very rude for guys to walk around with erections. I think I am going to have a permanent erection, especially with you two to look at. Even if I jack off five times a day it won't help."

"You mean an erection like this one?" they said together.

Mary moved her hand up to cup my nuts while Beth gave the shaft a gentle squeeze. "Ooh, you have a nice one. Mom told us your dad was well endowed. It feels like you take after him."

"Let me feel," said Mary sliding her hand inside the leg of my shorts. This was the first time I had ever had a girl's hand on my cock. I was praying it wasn't the last.

Mary wrapped her fingers around my dick and gently stroked it. "That feels great but you girls need to stop before I make a mess."

"No, you won't," said Mary before fishing my cock out through the left leg hole of my shorts. I lifted my butt to adjust my shorts.

"Mom, Dave seems to need some relief. I think we should suck him off," said Beth.

Helen turned around in her seat and stared at my crotch. "That's a very impressive piece of meat you have there, Dave. It's not as big as your father's but very respectable for a growing boy. I told the girls that you probably took after your father in the cock department." I blushed bright red and my dick wilted a bit. Mary's stroking brought it back quickly.

"I also told the girls that they were responsible for keeping you pumped out," continued Helen.

"I think your exact words were, 'I don't care if you use your hands, mouth, pussy or ass, if he gets hard you make him soft, '" said Beth. I stared at Helen incredulously.

"You mean you want me to fuck your daughters?" I asked.

"You don't have to but I am sure they will let you if you ask nicely."

"Oh, we want you to fuck us," said Mary,

"We will be sharing a bed and expect you to give us each a nice long fuck at least once a night."

"That's in addition to everything else," added Beth.

"This is not a one-sided thing," added Helen, "You are expected to make the girls come just as often as they make you come. Part of the reason for this little family vacation is for all three of you to learn how to give sexual pleasure as well as get it. Teenage girls get just as horny as teenage guys do. It is very convenient if you can get relief at home rather than walk around frustrated all the time. Besides, the more you make a girl come, the more she will want to do for you. Your dad certainly trips my trigger. I come two or three times when he eats me and then at least twice more when we fuck. He can have me anytime, anywhere, in any hole."

While she said this, she slipped her hand into dad's crotch. He squirmed and the car swerved a bit as he lift himself to rearrange his manhood. I was thinking that this was way too much information.

"Dave, may I suck you off," asked Mary. I couldn't believe that this pretty, fourteen-year-old girl was asking permission to suck my cock. I nodded, unable to speak. She undid her seat belt and knelt on the floorboard beside my legs. Holding it at the base, she slowly and carefully slid her mouth down over my cock before swirling her tongue around, coating it with her spit. It was all I could do not to either come or pass out from the wonderful sensations. When she came back up she asked, "How was that?" I croaked out a 'wow'.

"I know you aren't going to last very long this time so I'm just going to put my mouth over you. You can come whenever you want. I'll try to swallow everything."

With that, she gave me several long strokes with her hand before going back down on my cock. When I felt the head of my cock touch the back of her throat, my brain exploded. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. My first shot of cum went straight down her throat before she pulled back. She bobbed her head up and down at the same time she jacked my spurting cock all the while swirling her tongue around the shaft. When my spurts slowed, she swallowed and asked me how that felt.

"Wonderful," I replied.

"I'm glad you liked it. That was the first time I ever gave a guy a blow job."

"Well, you couldn't tell it by me. That was the first time I ever got a blow job and I thought it was great."

Helen watched the whole thing from the front seat and said, "Honey, any guy will tell you the worst blow job he ever got was wonderful."

"Ain't that the truth," added dad.

Beth was full of questions having watched her twin sister suck me off. "What was it like? Did you enjoy it? What does his sperm taste like?" Her eyes never left my dick.

"Yes I liked it but you'll have to find out for yourself what it is like," answered Mary. "There isn't a lot of taste and the texture leaves much to be desired but it isn't bad. What I really want is his cock in my pussy." Mary had never let go of my cock and still had her thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base. As a result, I hadn't gone completely soft and was still about half erect. She absent mindedly stroked it gently.

A large dollop of cum oozed out the tip. "Can I taste it?" asked Beth.

"Sure." Beth unbuckled her seatbelt and joined her sister on the floor board. She leaned over and licked the underside of the head trying to get her first taste of cum.

The effect on me was electric. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned loudly. My moan was not lost on Beth. She savored the taste for a moment and then put her mouth back on my cock. Mary withdrew her hand and Beth immediately replaced it with her own. It didn't take long for me to get hard again but it was still tender and Beth was being so forceful that I started to wilt. Beth noticed immediately and asked plaintively, "What's the matter? Am I not doing it right?"

Helen came to my rescue. "Honey, the head of a guy's penis gets very tender just after he comes. This is like your clit being sensitive after you come."

"But I wanted to suck his cock too."

"You get to have him fuck you first tonight. I got to suck him off first and I get to have him fuck me in the ass first."

"Huh, what is going on here?" I asked.

"The girls were arguing last night over who would be the first to first to engage in different sex acts with you. I settled it by flipping a coin and making them alternate picking which act they wanted to be first at. Beth won the toss and chose to be first fucking in the missionary position. Mary picked first in doggy-style. Beth picked first to have her pussy licked while Mary picked first to suck you off. Beth picked first in the Cowgirl and Mary picked first anal penetration." I stared at her incredulously. I couldn't decide whether I was the luckiest fifteen year-old guy on the planet or they were using me like a living dildo.

"Don't I have anything to say about this?" I asked.

"Well of course, dear," replied Helen. "You don't have to do anything that you aren't comfortable with. We didn't think you would mind."

The girls suddenly looked very scared. "Don't get me wrong," I continued, "I like Mary and Beth a lot and can't think of two nicer girls to have sex with. But, how would they like it if the situation were reversed and it was two guys that had already decided who was going to do what with them. I don't think they would like it at all."

They thought about it a moment. "Dave, I'm sorry. You are right. We were too wrapped up in ourselves," said Beth.

"Yes, I'm sorry too. It was wrong to take it for granted that you would want to do anything we came up with. We should have consulted with you first. Will you forgive us?" asked Mary.

"You are both forgiven," I said. "I don't mind the schedule you came up with, all I wanted was to have some say in the matter."

"So you'll still fuck us?" asked Mary.

"And lick us?" asked Beth.

"Sure, as often as I can. I want to make you girls just feel just as good as you made me feel. Would you like me to lick your pussy Beth?"

"Oh, yes" she squealed and scrambled back up on the seat reaching for the button on her pants.

"Hang on a moment Honey. I don't think that the backseat of a car on the Interstate is the best place for cunnilingus. You need to remember that other people can see into the car. If you have your legs up in the air it might attract unwanted attention."

"Oh, pooh, I wanted Dave to lick my pussy. Watching Mary suck him off really got my juices flowing."

"I know what you mean about your juices flowing. Why don't you lie down on the seat with your head in Mary's lap? Then Dave can suck on your tits and finger your pussy. After you have a good come or two then he can do Mary. By the time he is done with her, he should be ready for you to suck him off. Does that sound all right to everyone?"

We all agreed. Mary got back into her seat and put her seatbelt on for appearances. I slid down on to the floorboard. Beth lay down with her head in her sister's lap and started to undo her pants again. I stopped her. I took both her hands and placed them over her head telling Mary to hold them there. I don't know what it was but something told me that despite her outward bravado, Beth had a bit of a submissive streak. I told Beth to pretend that her hands were tied. She squirmed and whimpered a bit but didn't object. I leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. As I did so, I slid my left hand under her tube top to cup her right breast. She squirmed and kissed me back. I gave her breast a firm squeeze before flattening my hand so that only the palm touched her nipple. I gently traced a circle on my palm with only the tip of the nipple touching it. This set Beth off. She arched her back trying to press her tit into my hand but I was having none of that. I repeated the process with her left breast all the while continuing to kiss her and run my tongue in and out of her mouth.

During the process, her tube top was pushed up revealing her growing breasts to my sight. This was the first time that I had seen real live breasts and not pictures or cartoon ones. I decided right then that I would take the real thing any time. I reached down and cupped Beth's crotch as my mouth closed on a nipple. When I started to suck, she started to buck. It was all I could do to hang on for dear life. It was then I learned that Beth was every bit as vocal as her mom was during sex. I don't remember exactly what she said but it was some repeated variation of "Oh, yes ... Oh, God ... More ... or Uh!" She came and came hard and I still hadn't gotten my hand in her pants yet.

As she quieted down, I slowed down on my rubbing and squeezing of her crotch. I could feel the heat of her pussy through her shorts. After a few more rubs and a squeeze or two, I moved my hand up to her belly. Since she had undone the button to her shorts earlier, all I had to do was to unzip them and slide my hand under the elastic of her panties. What awaited me was a hot, juicy, and very bare teenaged pussy. I cupped her mound before curling my middle finger and dragging it up between her swollen lips. When my fingertip touched her clit, it set her off again. I knew she wasn't going to last long so I only gave her clit a few light swipes before sliding my finger back down to her vaginal opening. She was bucking against my hand and I could feel her pussy opening trying to get my finger inside her. Her pussy obviously wanted my finger inside it. So what did I do? I obliged it. I slid my finger in to the first joint and swirled it around a bit. It went in easily. There was no sign of a cherry. She must have broken her hymen earlier.

Beth was calling out for me to finger fuck her harder; so I did. I couldn't get my finger in very far because of the way my hand was trapped in her shorts so I settled for a rapid in and out motion with my fingertip. This must have been the right thing to do because Beth went off like a firecracker. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my fingertip and her thighs clamped shut. She screamed, bucked, and then kind of passed out but her pussy muscles kept flexing around my finger. Remembering what Helen had said earlier about guys being tender just after they came, I reasoned that the same might apply to girls so I was very gentle around her clit. That proved the right thing to do. When Beth recovered from her second orgasm, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"WOW! That was great," she gushed. "If that is what your finger feels like I can't wait to get your cock in me."

"Can I have a turn?" asked Mary.

"Sure sis, you are going to love this. It is so much better than doing it by yourself."

"Sex is always better with a good partner, dear," said Helen.

I pulled my hand out of Beth's shorts. It was coated with her juices. I licked off some of the juices. Deciding that I liked the flavor, I licked off the rest. "Not bad," I said.

"Wait until you get it straight from the source," said my dad looking in the rear view mirror.

"I can hardly wait."

"Well I can't wait," said Mary. "My turn."

Beth sat up in her seat but didn't bother to button or zip up her shorts. She did pull her tube top down and put on her seatbelt. I was disappointed that her tits were no longer available for my appreciation but that disappointment was short lived. Mary opened and slid her shorts and panties off before lifting her tube top. Her breasts were just as perfect as her sister's were. There was not a bit of sag to her barely B-cup breasts. After letting me admire them for a moment, she lay down on the seat.

"I am so hot and wet I can't wait. Don't bother with the kissing; I want your finger in me."

Evidently, where Beth had a submissive streak, Mary had a dominant one. Sub-consciously, I made another good decision. I ignored her demand. I began kissing her on the lips and gently fondling her breasts. She tried to push my right hand down to her crotch but I resisted. This only served to inflame her passion even more. After a minute or so, I slid my hand down to her stomach and paused with it on her mound just above her clit. She pushed my hand into her crotch. I cupped it for a moment before dragging my middle finger through her moist slit and over her clit. She was wet all right.

When I tried to move my hand back up to her breasts, she would have none of it. She forcefully took my hand a frigged her clit with it. It probably took about thirty seconds but it seemed like it only an instant before Mary started to come. When her orgasm began to subside, she released her death grip on my hand. I ran my hand down the outside of her right thigh until I reached her knee. When I lifted a little, she instinctively brought her knees up to her chest. This allowed me to gently rub her butt and get to her pussy from the back. I rubbed it and brushed my thumb over her clit. Mary moaned. I ran all four fingertips through her slit to spread some of her juices around before pressing my middle finger to her entrance.

Like her sister, there was no resistance as my finger slid into her. As I stroked my middle finger in and out of her pussy, I could feel the tip of my ring finger brushing over her asshole. I gathered up a little lube and gently pressed against her ass while I fingered her puss. To my surprise, her ass opened and my finger tip slipped in easily. Now I had two fingers stroking in and out of Mary.

She seemed to like it since she said, "You've got your finger in my butt."

"How do you like it dear?" asked Helen.

"It's different but I kind of like it."

"Wait until he has his tongue or his cock in there." Mary's response was to drop her head back into her sister's lap as I continued sucking on her tits while slowly fingering her pussy and ass. I filed that comment away for further consideration. I had thought about ass fucking girls and wanted to try it but had never thought about sticking my tongue in there.

Now it was Mary's turn for repeating some variation of "Oh, yes ... Oh, God ... More ... or Uh!" It took longer this time but her orgasm was no less powerful. It completely wiped her out. She passed out on me for about fifteen seconds. It was at least another minute before she could recover enough to sit up. When Mary did sit up she pulled her tube top down but didn't bother to put her shorts back on. As I regained my spot in the middle of the back seat, I became painfully aware of my renewed erection.

The girls were certainly aware of it. "You need to get out of these shorts," said Beth. "You are definitely in need of relief." She grabbed at the top and side of my gym shorts. "Besides I want to see what you've got without your pants in the way."

"Lift your butt," said Mary taking hold of the other side of my shorts and a pant leg. I complied and they had my pants off in short order.

"That's better," said Beth wrapping her hand around my dick and stroking it gently. A bit of pre-cum appeared at the tip of my dick. Beth spread it around the head with her thumb.

She kissed it before sliding out of her seat and kneeling between my legs. "Slide down," she commanded. I moved my butt to the edge of the seat. I could just see her belly button over the top of my dick. Beth pulled her tube top up to bare her tits to me again. I reached out and gently tweaked her left nipple. She held my dick erect before opening her mouth and taking me straight to the back of her mouth. It wasn't a true 'Deep Throat' but I didn't know or care at the time. It felt great. Beth closed her lips and applied suction.

It felt like she was trying to suck my balls out through my cock. Then she swirled her tongue around the underside of my dick just below the head. If I had to die, then this was the way I wanted to go out. She started bouncing her mouth up and down and jacking me off with her fist in the process. On the up stroke, she would leave her lips just behind the head a swirl her tongue. On the down stroke, I could feel the tip touch the back of her throat. The whole time she was going this; her left hand was cupping and stroking my balls.

I was so glad that Mary had sucked be off earlier. I wanted this to go on forever but it was not to be. All too soon I could feel my cum start to rise. My balls started to shrink up. I think Beth could tell that I was about to come too but she never slowed down. I tried to stop from coming but it was too late. I arched my back and tried to drive my cock head down her throat. She responded by forcing her mouth all the way down to my crotch hair. This time it was a real 'Deep Throat'. My cock head was all the way into her throat when I started to squirt.

Beth held her mouth down for the first two shots before pulling back to allow me to finish on her tongue. When I was done and my dick starting to shrink, she pulled off and opened her mouth to show her sister and mom my cum. "I gah ih ahll," she said before closing her mouth swishing it around, and swallowing it. "Those cock sucking lessons you gave us and all that practice you made us do on our dildos paid off mom. That was great. I really like penises. They're the best."

"They certainly are dear. I've been addicted to them from the first one I ever got to play with as a little girl. But that's a story for another day."

"Cock sucking lessons? Dildos?" I asked.

"Mom got us small, but realistic, dildos for our twelfth birthday," said Beth.

"She used her bigger dildo to show us how to suck cock and made us practice before she would let us break our cherries. Each time we want to use our dildo, we have to practice cock sucking for five minutes before we put them in our pussy," added Mary.

"We use them a lot, at least once a day," continued Beth.

"You're bigger than the girls' dildos. Make sure you use plenty of lube. I think you will stretch them a bit when you fuck them," added Helen.

"I hope so," added Mary. "Will you be able to get it up again when we get to Sunshine Valley?"

"Don't worry dear. He's a teenage boy. They're generally walking erections." She knew me well even though she had never met me before. "Most can come five times a day and still get it up."

"Oh good."

"You should be aware that you might be a little sore after the first time you have a cock in you. Don't be disappointed if you have to wait until tomorrow for your second fuck. You can always practice 69ing. If you want to try anal sex we will have do to some preparation." The girls couldn't help up notice my cock twitch at the mention of anal sex. I had been interested in that from the hentai comics. Japanese girls always had the cutest asses and seemed to enjoy taking a big cock in the ass. While it looked great in the comics, I was under no illusion that it would be that way in real life. I still wanted to try it.

We talked a bit, fondled a bit, and dozed a bit before Helen woke us up and told us to get our clothes on before we got off the Interstate. We had lunch in town at a family restaurant that the girls had been to before. It was good but I was thinking about eating Mary and Beth. The bit about the girls getting cock-sucking lessons was bothering me a bit. I would have to ask Dad privately why he had never given me pussy-eating lessons. I wasn't even sure that they made artificial pussies.


Sunshine Valley

Sunshine Valley Resort proved to be well off the beaten path. You would hardly know it was there except for the sign indicating the turn off the county road. We had to check in at the entrance facility. They had to open the gate manually whenever someone wanted to drive in or out. We were reminded that we were only allowed to wear clothes inside our cabin or while entering and leaving the resort. In fact, clothes were required for leaving the Resort. The only exception to the 'no clothing' rule for members was that women could wear panties while they were on their periods.

Dad and Helen insisted that we get the car unloaded completely before shedding our clothes. We had hardly gotten the bags into our room when Beth started stripping off her clothes. Mary was not far behind her. Me? I just stood there and stared like a country bumpkin in the big city for the first time.

"Come on, get out of those clothes. I want you to fuck me," chided Beth. When I didn't move fast enough she advanced on me and pulled my t-shirt over my head before pulling my shorts to my knees. My cock caught on the elastic for a moment before popping out. Beth had it in her hand in a flash. "Oh good, you're hard. I want this in me."

She then led me, rather forcefully, by my cock to the bed. She quickly got on the bed, spread her legs wide and pulled her knees up to her chest leaving her pussy about as wide open as possible. I knew she wanted me to fuck her right away. I also knew that she needed more preparation. I climbed up on the bed and knee walked my way between her legs. I whacked her open pussy with my cock a few times. She liked this. I covered her body with mine being careful not to put my full weight on her. I wanted to fuck her, not crush her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.