Stan and Bethany - Cover

Stan and Bethany

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stan and Bethany are father and daughter who have become intimate lovers in recent days. Bethany has moved back home and Stan and she are alone -- and now they follow-up on their sexual hunger for each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Those two nights of lusty forbidden sex with his two twenty-something daughters were the realization of many years of sexy fantasies come true, finally. The hot erotic nature of the multiple fucks he had with both young women, however, not only broke the ice, but there was no going back. There was no possible return to the days of previous sexual innocence.

To make matters even more sexually intense, within only a couple of weeks of his fucking Bethany and Rachel, both of them moved back under Stan's roof. Even though he'd fucked his daughters with his wife's approval, how was this new muti-female situation going to work? Bethany was unattached to any specific guy, but she clearly had the highest sex drive of the two girls. Rachel was estranged from her husband and obviously very needy emotionally and very vulnerable. Stan quickly saw that his young adult daughters hadn't changed from when they'd been budding teenagers growing up around him. Stan knew he was in serious trouble because he had three very high-sexed, horny women who all wanted him and wanted him regularly.

One morning Stan was talking to Bethany as she was about to get dressed for work, and she came to the door of her bedroom, wearing only a thong panty and a very sexy smile. Her large C-cup breasts were right there naked for him to see and enjoy. Her breasts were very beautiful, full, large, and tipped with sexy dark nipples that seemed to capture his gaze. Stan wanted to take Bethany back into her room and throw her on the bed. Only her thong was standing in the way of his cock taking her. Only her thong and the fact that now she was living under his roof and his wife and her older sister were all there. Stan knew he was seriously in trouble.

"Anything more I can tell you, Daddy?" Bethany asked as she stood there in her doorway, nearly naked in all of her adult female beauty. Stan's cock did what any normal red-blooded male's cock would do - got rock-hard and started poking hard against the front of his pants.

"No, Bethany, I think that will just about do it for now. You have a great day," Stan said, wanting to push into Bethany's room, take her over to her bed, throw her on it, and do her good then and there. He knew the two days he spent in Bethany and Rachel's arms had changed his life forever, but now he realized he was basically living with three female wildcats and he knew sometimes more than one wildcat might need attention at nearly the same time.

Stan also realized that he was entering a very dangerous period – his wife, Kay, had gone out of town the day before for two weeks. He and Bethany were going to be the only ones in the house for the entire time. Rachel had gone on ten-day vacation, leaving Brook and Stan completely by themselves.

Stan went ahead and got dressed, and when he started down the hallway by Bethany's bedroom door, he noticed it was pushed almost closed, and he could clearly the distinct sounds of female moaning coming from behind the door. He'd only seen Bethany just a few moments before, nearly naked but he thought she'd been getting dressed for work. He couldn't resist trying to at least get a glimpse of what Bethany was doing that was causing her to produce such lusty sounds. He pushed her bedroom door open very slightly, enough that he could see his youngest daughter lying naked on her bed, with a large thick vibrator shafting in and out of her horny tight young cunt. He didn't know Bethany owned such sexy toys, but, like most young women, married or single, he knew they generally had a few sex toys in supply for the times when they needed to get off and a man simply wasn't at hand to take care of their burning desire.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, yes, baby, give me your big thick cock, sweetie," Bethany moaned. She was lying with her head on her pillow, both hands down at her groin, holding the thick hardness of the vibrator, and sliding it back and forth inside her tight cunt. Stan's cock was raging hard from knowing what his cock would feel like if he only had it shoved inside his twenty-something young daughter's pussy at that moment. Stan could tell Bethany was about to orgasm; she'd started moaning even louder and he wondered if she even realized that he was still at home and in the house with her. Stan watched as Bethany orgasmed, and then she took the vibe out of her pussy and licked the juices clean before she got up from the bed and began to get dressed again. Stan's cock was totally hard and erect as he turned and walked back to his room.

Stan could hardly concentrate on work that day—thinking of how his relationship with his sexy adult daughter had changed in only a few days. When he arrived home that night, Bethany was sitting in the family room, wearing a sexy, sleeveless top and shorts that showed off her nice legs. As he'd come to expect, underrneath the already revealing top, Bethany was braless, and her nipples quickly started poking out against the material as soon as Stan sat down beside her. He was sure underneath her shorts there was no panties or thong, either.

"Bethany, how often do you get horny?" Stan asked, wanting to know more about his sexy young daughter and trying to find out what made her click.

"Are you serious, Daddy?" Bethany asked as she got up from where she was sitting and came over to sit on his lap. "Daddy, I'm just like Rachel and I'm just like Mom, and I think you, too. I am always horny for sex, Dad," Bethany answered and he was pretty sure that was the right answer.

"Me too, Bethany, I'm horny for your mother nearly all the time. I'm normally so horny and so aroused being around your mother, and now you and Rachel, that I often have to take matters in my own hands and jack off to get some much needed release."

"Daddy, don't ever waste your cum by beating off, OK? If you get horny and need sex, let me help, OK?" Bethany said as Stan looked her right in the eyes.

"Bethany, I am very horny right now. You've been on my mind all day at work, and I could hardly wait to come home and be with you. Be with you, Bethany, in the most intimate ways possible," Stan said.

"Dad," Bethany replied, "is there any reason now for you to hold back and not go with your own personal sexual needs and desires? Really!! You've fucked both me and Rachel; what's stopping you from fucking me right now?"

Bethany reached down, took Stan's right hand in hers and lifted up to place it on her right breast. Stan didn't know for sure what size his daughter's breasts were, but they were very nicely shaped, very full, and he'd seen her tits naked enough times to know Bethany had beautiful breasts.

"Daddy, I've fucked a lot of guys, but I have never had a man make love to me like you and I did the other night. Not one of the other guys is a hottie lover like you are, Dad."

"You're really a sweetheart, Bethany, but you and I are totally too much alike," Stan answered as he knew already that seeing Bethany and feeling the sexiness of her tight ass on his lap had caused his cock to get fully hard and aroused.

"Are you satisfied to sit here and talk, talk, talk, or are you going to give me some of this thick hard cock that's poking up against my ass?"

"Which would you prefer, Bethany? Talk or hard cock?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.