Adopted

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Do you believe in love at first sight? I didn't till I met her. We seemed to have so much in common.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   .

Another Halloween submission, quite different than most you might read. Thank you to WanderingScot for his editing and making this a much better read.


Here I was at Joe's Restaurant. It was one of the few places I hung out and they were throwing a Halloween party. I let my friends convince me to come and here I was dressed as Batman, mask and all.

Most of my closer friends knew who I was but I decided I was going to leave my mask on most of the night. The bartender who was one of my trusted friends was Missy. She was dressed as Robin. I've known her my whole life. In fact she helped raise me. She was sixteen years older than me and a friend of my cousin.

I watched with Robin as the place started to fill up with people; most dressed in costume. That's when I noticed her. She had blond hair and to me she looked like an angel. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. It was as though there was an immediate connection to her. I felt I had known her all my life, yet I didn't even know her name.

She came in with a group of people dressed as the 'Wizard of Oz' characters. All in all they looked pretty cool. Missy looked over at me - she knew who I was staring at. "I don't think so Jeff. Something tells me 'No'," she murmured.

Something you should know about Missy. She is somewhat of a psychic. I'm not quite sure how to explain it. She gets these feelings and most of the time she's right. She doesn't know how to interpret what she feels, she just gets feelings and tells me about them.

"What do you feel Missy? Danger, trouble, she won't be interested in me, I'm wasting my time approaching her?" I smiled at my friend.

"I don't know Jeff. I feel you two will get along fine but something in me says, 'no'. It's not danger except for the guy dressed like the tin man. Actually I feel love."

"As usual Missy, it doesn't make sense till it all works out and then we'll know what your thoughts meant." I smiled at my friend.

I walked over and said hello to the group. Everyone except the tin man said hi back to me. I guess it was because I was staring at the Angel who I later found out was the 'Good Witch'. I mentioned that I was helping my bartender friend and would take their order. They all rattled off drinks and I told them I'd be right back with their order.

"But you never wrote it down," said the Good Witch.

"I have a very good memory and I feel as though I should know you. Have we ever met?"

"No, I don't think so. I've just lived here a few months," said the witch.

The Tin Man spouted off. "If your memory is so good then how come you don't remember taking our drink order? We're waiting!"

"Sorry, I'll be right back." I went over and Missy told me to take it easy. She made up the drink order and put it on a tray for me.

"Since when are you a waiter?" asked Missy as she smiled at me.

"Just long enough to get the name of the Good Witch." I took my tray over to their table and gave everyone what they ordered.

The music was already playing and a slow number had just started. "Would you do the honor of dancing with me?" I asked the Good Witch.

"We don't dance with the hired help," said the Tin Man. "Shouldn't you be working?"

At first I ignored him and put my attention where it belonged looking at the good witch.

I think he even pissed off his friends. "I don't remember anyone asking you," I said to the Tim Man. "I just asked the lady to dance."

"You're so rude Randy," said the Good Witch. "I'd love to dance with you Batman." As we got up to dance Missy came over to collect the money for the drinks.

As the Good Witch and I headed for the dance floor I heard Missy tell the Tin Man to watch his step. "Look, I don't know you but Batman is the last person you want to mess with. Believe me when I say he can kick your ass from one end of this bar to the other without breaking a sweat. Now, the drinks are thirty six dollars."

Missy looked at me and smiled as she went back behind the bar.

"So Miss Good Witch, what other name do you go by?"

"Sandi, last name is Wilcox, and you are?"

"Jeff Warner, and if I might add, you are one gorgeous woman. I honestly believe I know you. Even as we touch I feel so close to you. Do you feel it too?"

"That's one come-on line I've never heard, but I will say that something is different about you. Maybe it's the Batman costume," she laughed.

We danced and I looked over at the band and nodded I wanted another slow number. The band leader smiled back and started another slow one. Sandi saw the nod and asked if I worked there.

'Kind of, my uncle owns the place and I'm a CPA and do the books for many of his businesses. I hang out here once in awhile. Don't ever remember seeing you here before."

"As I mentioned I've only lived here a few months. I don't go out much but my friends from the office asked me to come to the Halloween party, so I did."

"So the tin man isn't a boyfriend or anything?" I asked.

"No, Randy's dad manages the manufacturing plant where I work. Randy runs the warehouse. I went out with him once but it was a mistake. I think I've told you enough."

"Don't you feel the static between us? Am I the only one feeling it?" I asked Sandi.

"Look, you seem like a very nice guy but I'm not looking for anyone," she replied.

"You didn't answer the question. Do you feel something here?"

"Yes, I figured it was the static from shuffling our feet, nothing more," answered Sandi.

"Will you dance with me again later?" I asked.

"You don't give up, do you? Do you have such a hideous scar under that mask that no one will dance with you?" She actually laughed when she said it.

"I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to say that. In fact I rather enjoy your forwardness. I'll dance with you later," she said as she smiled at me as I walked her back to her table.

"So, how did it go?" asked Missy.

"I think I'm in love," I replied to Missy.

Missy stared at me. No one knew me as well as she did. "Jeff, I think you're telling the truth. What is it with this girl?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's love at first sight and will wear off. There is just something extra special about her."


I want to tell you about my life up to this point. The story of my early years was told to me by my aunt and uncle.

When I was born I had a twin sister – we were both in intensive care in the first few days after we were born, and sadly my sister died a couple of days later. My parents were killed in a car-truck accident when they were coming to the hospital to see us.

My Aunt Emma and Uncle Joe took me in and raised me. They cared for me my whole life. My mother who was killed in the accident was my Aunt Emma's little sister, June. There was over fifteen years difference between their ages. My father's parents lived in Australia. I've never met them.

Uncle Joe is the head of many businesses; some people have called him a gangster. To me he is family and I'd do anything for him.

Now his dad was reputed to be part of the mob. I've heard and read enough stories to know there was a lot of truth there. In today's day and age things are much different. My Uncle Joe's businesses are legit. He sent me to college to become a CPA (certified public accountant). He also had me attend Karate classes to learn how to protect myself.

It was now my job to stop by his businesses on a regular basis and check out the finances and make sure there wasn't any skimming going on. Uncle Joe was a pretty fair guy but he wasn't one to cross. I should say that he was respected by his employees and he did pay them well.

I wasn't to induce trouble but if it occurred, I knew how to take care of myself. I owe my life to my Uncle Joe. God knows where I would be today if it wasn't for him.

When he took me in he already had three grown kids. Two daughters and a son. The youngest was sixteen at the time. They all are business people today and all own their own businesses. Throughout my life they have treated me as their little brother even though they are my cousins.


Back to the Halloween Party.

I had Missy take a tray of drinks to Sandi's table and told Missy to tell them the drinks were on me. Most all waved to me except the Tin Man. I heard him tell Missy he could afford his own drinks. Without hesitation Missy asked him for four dollars for his drink. He had already made a fool of himself and coughed up the four dollars. Even his friends laughed at him.

A number of women I knew came up to me and asked me to dance. It was a Halloween party and most of them were dressed like hookers or glamorous movie stars. I kept looking over at Sandi while dancing close to these women. I think she was getting aggravated and even danced with Randy when he asked her.

I asked Missy to take another tray of drinks to Sandi's table. "Jeff, I'm not sure your uncle would approve of the free drinks," mentioned Missy.

"It's ok, I'm paying for them." I handed her the money.

"Damn, you really do have the hots for this girl. I've never seen you like this. What is it Jeff?" asked Missy.

"I've never felt this way so I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out."

Missy took the drinks to the table and this time the Tin Man said thanks and accepted the drink. The woman dressed like Dorothy came up to me at the bar.

"I just wanted to thank you for the drinks and wanted to know if you cared to dance?"

"It would be my pleasure," I said as I took her by the hand and we walked to the dance floor.

"What is it with you and Sandi? She says she doesn't know you but looks aggravated when another woman dances with you," remarked Dorothy.

"I don't know. I feel I've known her my whole life but she says she just moved here. What can you tell me about her, Dorothy?"

"First, my name is Jody. I'm the receptionist at the plant where we all work. Not much I can tell you about Sandi. As far as I know her personnel records show she went to college in Pennsylvania. Dropped out in the middle of her senior year and moved back to Ohio. She went to a local college and finished her degree a year later."

"Does she date? She told me she doesn't go out much," I remarked.

"She went out with Randy once but I think he tried to get in her pants and they haven't dated since. Randy likes her but she doesn't feel the same. I don't know if I should be telling you this, but Sandi has a child. A daughter two years old and as cute as can be. Don't know anything about the father, she won't talk about it."

The song ended. As I walked Jody back to the table I thanked her for the dance and information. Everyone thanked me for the drinks and I got an odd look from Sandi. The music started up and Sandi asked me to dance. I could hardly believe it.

"Yes, I'd love to," I replied.

As we got to the dance floor Sandi asked, "What's going on? Why are you doing this? I don't know you and you keep buying our drinks. Why?"

"I want to get to know you better. This isn't just a come on to try and get in your pants. Look, I've dated a lot of women but none have ever affected me the way you do. I need to know why."

"I'm not what you think I am," replied Sandi.

" ... and what do you think, that I think you are?" I had to smile even getting that out.

"God, I don't know. This just never happened to me before. Look, before we go any further with this charade, you need to know I have a daughter."

"I know, Jody told me. Don't blame her, I asked her about you. I want to see you again - maybe we can be good friends or even more. I promise not to push you. Ask anyone here that knows me, I'm actually a pretty nice guy."

I gave the nod to the band leader and Sandi smiled knowing another slow song was starting. Sandi told me where she worked but wouldn't give me her home number yet.

I danced with her the rest of the night and held her close. There was something very special about her and I wanted to know it all. The night was ending much too quickly. I asked her to stay and I would take her home.

She told me it was Thursday and everyone had to work the next day. I asked her when I could see her again and she just smiled. Missy asked me if I was giving up but I told her not by a long shot. I'd be at her place of employment the next day and ask her out to lunch and maybe even dinner. There was no way I was giving up on Sandi; and to be honest, I don't think she wanted me to.

I was at the manufacturing plant at noon the next day. Of course I was dressed up in a suit since I was also working that day. I recognized the receptionist as being Jody from the night before. I approached her desk.

"I would like to speak with Sandi Wilcox," I asked.

Jody looked at me with a big smile on her face. "Don't tell me, you're Batman from last night aren't you?"

"Guilty," I replied.

She paged Sandi to the reception area. "You look much better without the Batman suit," said Jody as she smiled.

I don't want to brag on myself but I keep myself in good shape. I'm 6'1, 210 lbs. and work out three times a week. I do have six pack abs and blond hair, the same color as Sandi.

"Can I help you?" replied Sandi as she entered the reception area. She stared at me when she found out it was me and I could just feel the tension we both radiated.

God, she was so beautiful. Maybe it was just me but why did I feel this way about a woman I've never met?

"I'm Jeff and I'm here to ask you to lunch," I replied.

"I can't ... I ... I have a previous..."

"Sandi, please give me a chance here. Everyone needs to eat and this is just lunch. You can even pick the place," I said.

I could tell she was uncertain and I watched her take a deep breath, her chest heaving.

"Ok, but it's just lunch. We can go across the street to the diner." She looked over at Jody who was smiling at her. "Jody, if I'm needed, you know where to find me."

"I'll just be a minute. I need to get my jacket," said Sandi as she went back down the hall.

When she came back out I could tell she had reapplied her lipstick and had probably run a brush through her blond hair. She smelled so good that I figured she had also sprayed on a little perfume.

The diner was actually a very nice restaurant. The waitress seated us in a booth near the back. "Thank you for having lunch with me. I thought about you all night," I said.

She looked at me. "Don't take this as a come-on but you look a lot better without the mask," she smiled and showed her dimples. "I have to be honest and tell you that I hoped you would contact me but I didn't think it would be so soon."

We talked and when I asked her about her life she told me pretty much what Jody had said. She did add that her father had died before she was born. Her mom was a nurse and raised her. When she was five her mom got remarried and she was adopted by her stepfather.

She had a half-brother and a half-sister. Her mom had the kids after she got re-married, and they were seven and nine years younger than Sandi. She didn't talk much about college except that she had her daughter, who she named Trina. I wanted to know more but I could tell she was becoming a bit uncomfortable.

Lunch time went by much too quickly. As I walked her back to her office I asked her out to dinner. "I can't, I have previous plans," said Sandi.

"Change them I really would like to take you to dinner," I replied.

"Jeff, I'd love to but I really do have plans. I have to take Trina trick or treating tonight. I'm sorry, maybe another time."

"Let me go with you," I asked.

"You want to go trick or treating with me and my two year old daughter?" Sandi was laughing and I could see Jody smiling behind her counter.

"Please, I'll even wear my Batman outfit." I was giving her a puppy dog look.

She was shaking her head and smiling. She handed me a card after putting her address and home phone number on it. "If you are serious, here is my address. Trick or treating starts at five and goes a couple of hours. If you wear your Batman outfit, don't put the mask on till after Trina sees you. I don't want you scaring her." She smiled at me and went to her office.

"Good work Jeff," said Jody. I've never seen her look so happy. She's never accepted a date from anyone that I know of other than the one time with Randy and it was only because he was the boss's son."

I showed up at her apartment with my costume on, all but my mask. She answered the door with a smile.

"I really didn't believe you would show up to go with Trina and me trick-or treating. But, I'm glad you did. This is my first year taking Trina house to house. It's been a lot of years since I've done this," said Sandi.

"I wouldn't have missed being with you for anything and I can't wait to meet your daughter."

No sooner had I said that, a little girl with dark curly hair came walking into the room. She was as precious as her mother. She was dressed in a princess costume and had a big smile on her face.

I stooped down and talked to her. "Hi Trina, I'm Jeff and I'm going to go Trick or Treating with you and mommy. I have a costume on and will be putting a mask on. I didn't want to scare you. I'm Batman."

Sandi didn't have a costume on. I really didn't expect she would but she looked as nice as ever. We got ready to go and I slipped my mask on. Trina said something like "Baman". Sandi said that Trina liked the Batman cartoons and watched them all the time. That actually made me feel pretty good.

The three of us walked up and down the street. The people actually gave me candy which I gave to Trina at the end of the night. I have to say that it was quite the experience walking with Sandi and Trina. I really felt good and it was fun seeing all the other parents with their kids going house to house.

It made me think that just maybe I could be a father. I can guarantee you that I never had thoughts like that before. Just watching Sandi smiling at her daughter made me smile. I don't know why but I wanted to be part of their life.

I ended up carrying Trina back to the house. I asked Sandi if she would do me a favor and let me take her to meet my Aunt Emma. I wanted my aunt to meet her and see how pretty Trina looked.

Sandi stared at me before answering. I wish I knew what was going through her mind. Finally she said, "Ok but we can only stay a few minutes. I know Trina is tired and I could use some rest myself. The only reason I said yes is because you've been the perfect gentleman, please don't change my opinion."

I took off my mask and took the car seat out of Sandi's car and put it in mine. While I was doing this I noticed Sandi just watching me. She seemed serious, I believe she was thinking about us but I didn't know for sure.

When I pulled into my Uncle and Aunts estate Sandi couldn't believe the size of the house. "My God, is your uncle rich?" asked Sandi.

"Let's just say that they are wealthy," I responded.

We walked in the door and my aunt came into the living room. Sweet little Trina said, "twik or tweet," she just figured it was another house we went to.

"Oh, my Goodness, how precious she is," said my aunt. "Wait just a minute honey and I'll get you something."

My aunt came back with a whole package of miniature candy bars and put the whole bag in Trina's sack. They didn't get trick or treaters in this neighborhood.

"So Jeff, are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Aunt Emma, this is Sandi and her daughter Trina. We just got back from trick or treating," I replied.

My aunt gave Sandi a hug. She was the type of aunt that everyone wished they had. She was like a Suzy homemaker but people knew better than to take advantage of her. You definitely wanted to be on her good side.

"Come sit down, I'll get us all a glass of cider. Is it alright to give Trina a cookie?"

At first Sandi was going to say that my aunt didn't need to bother but I think she caught on right away that my Aunt Emma was going to do it anyway.

"Yes, she can have a cookie but only one please. She doesn't need much sugar. She'll be going to bed when we get home."

While my aunt was getting the cider, Sandi asked me, "Why did you bring me here?"

"To let you know that I really want to get to know you better," I replied.

"I don't understand. What does coming here have to do with wanting to know me better?"

Just then my aunt came back in with the cider. She gave us each a glass and put some in a sippy cup for Trina. She had a number of grandchildren.

My aunt spoke first. "It's so nice to meet a friend of Jeff's. You are the first girl that he has ever brought here for me to meet. Too bad Joe isn't here tonight. He would be surprised to know that Jeff has a girlfriend."

"Aunt Emma, Sandi is just a friend right now. I know how much you love kids and knew you would love Trina."

"Nonsense, I wasn't born yesterday. I've asked you for years to bring your girlfriends here and you always told me you would when you got one you cared enough for. I must say she sure is a pretty one." My aunt was quite outspoken.

She talked to Sandi and asked her about herself and where she was from and about her family. The odd thing was Sandi had no problem answering any of my aunt's questions. Even when my aunt asked her if she was ever married, she had no problem telling her that no, she had never been married. My aunt didn't inquire any further about Trina.

Sandi went ahead and told her, "I wasn't in love with Trina's father so we didn't get married."

My aunt smiled at her and took her hand and said, "Too many people get married and they don't love their spouse. It's a mistake and hurts the kids in a long run. You did the right thing," said my aunt as she smiled at Sandi.

"I hate to leave but I do have to get home and get Trina to bed." Sandi stood up and so did my aunt and I. "It was very nice meeting you," said Sandi.

"Honey," said my aunt to Sandi. "You must come to our Halloween party tomorrow night. I won't take no for an answer. Our whole family will be here and I want them to meet you. They always tease Jeff about not bringing his girlfriends to our family parties. He always comes alone."

I knew it completely caught Sandi off guard. I didn't say anything to back her up because I wanted her to say yes. I just smiled at her.

"Um, I don't know if I can make it. I'll have to see if I can get my mother to watch Trina."

"Please try - it's only our family and some of the people who work for us. Probably seventy-five people at most. It's a costume party."

"She has a great costume she wore yesterday. She said she was a good witch but I thought she looked like an angel," I said and then of course smiled.

"Oh that would be wonderful," said my aunt as she gave Sandi another hug. She also hugged little Trina. "You're such a sweet girl," she said.

I could tell that my aunt really did like them. I picked up Trina, gave my aunt a kiss and took Trina to the car.

"You never mentioned the party," said Sandi. "I really like your aunt but you never mentioned you're rich or that there was a party tomorrow, why?"

"First off, my aunt and uncle are wealthy, not me. I didn't tell you about the party because you would probably have said no and besides, it's not me giving the party. It's my aunt and uncle. So will you go with me?"

She didn't say anything the rest of the way home. I figured she wasn't going to go. On the other hand I knew she was thinking about it. When we got to her home I carried Trina into the house. I went back out and took the car seat out of my car and put it back in hers.

I knocked on her door and when she opened it she said, "Ok, I'll go. Not for you, but because I like your aunt."

I smiled. "I'll pick you up at seven, and thank you." She did smile at me before closing the door.


I picked her up for the party and she looked gorgeous. Even better than she did for the earlier party. I smiled as I escorted her out to my car. She did say that her mom was going to watch Trina.

When we arrived at my aunt's house it didn't take long for my aunt to see Sandi. "My Lord, you are so beautiful. Jeff, you better hold on to this one, she's a keeper."

I didn't say a word but I was probably told the same thing fifty times that night. My aunt took Sandi around and introduced her as my girlfriend. I didn't say anything different and surprisingly enough, neither did Sandi.

I took my mask off after about an hour. I wanted Sandi to see me looking at her. I knew I was falling in love with her but how was it even possible? I had just met her a couple of days before. It's not like it's my first date, I've been with a goodly amount of women, especially in college.

I held Sandi close as we danced. We seemed so good together. I didn't mind the teasing from my cousins because I knew I was with the prettiest woman there at least in my eyes.

We danced, ate, had some drinks and danced some more. I just wanted Sandi in my arms and it didn't seem like she minded being there.

My uncle Joe showed up late as usual. He went around saying hi to everyone. When he got around to me and Sandi he looked surprised.

"Uncle Joe, what are you doing here?" asked Sandi.

"This is my Uncle Joe, who raised me. You know him?" I asked Sandy.

"Sandi, what a pleasant surprise to see you. Don't tell me you're Jeff's date," said Uncle Joe. I usually just called him Joe since I got out of college. Since he was my boss the uncle part just didn't seem right.

"I guess I am," replied Sandi. "Don't tell me you're the Uncle Joe he talks about?"

"Hey, can someone let me know what's going on. Is he really your Uncle?" I asked, but it worried me. If he was Uncle to both of us, then we might be related.

"No," said Sandi. He was my father's boss before my dad went into the service. I never met my father, he was killed before I was born. My mom told me to call him Uncle Joe out of respect. I've seen him every couple of years or so. He promised my father that he would help take care of us if anything ever happened to him. Mom said that Uncle Joe was always a man of his word."

"So how did you and Jeff meet?" asked Joe.

I replied, "Her office staff came to the Halloween party at the bar on Thursday night. I bothered her all night and all day yesterday till she agreed go out with me."

"So you've only known each other for a couple of days and yet she's the first woman you ever brought over for your aunt and me to meet," said Joe.

"That's about right, what can I say? She's just someone special Joe," I replied.

"Well you two youngsters have fun. Sandi, it's wonderful to see you again. Tell your mom I said hi." He hugged Sandi like you would a niece and smiled at her.

I know I shouldn't have, but I had to wonder if Sandi might be Joe's daughter. I know he was fairly wild in his younger days. God I sure hoped she wasn't. I'd never felt about any woman the way I did about Sandi. I knew I had to find out as soon as possible if Sandi just might be my cousin.

Sandi and I felt even closer dancing after she saw Joe. We talked about him and how he helped her and her mom out through the years. She did tell me that her mom had explained that she had never met Uncle Joe till after her husband died. She was already pregnant when she met him.

Her mom told her how he helped her with her medical bills and even gave her extra money to help her out. Later of course her mom got remarried and Joe only stopped by now and then to check in with them. He even became friends with her adoptive father.

It was a big relief to hear this. She did tell me that he knew about Trina. He was glad that she kept her. She told me more of the story at another time which I'll explain later.

It wasn't a surprise that Aunt Emma never met Sandi. There would have not been any reason for her to. Joe had a lot of people working for him through the years and was known to help many of them. She was actually pleasantly surprised to know that Joe had helped Sandi's family out. Joe even mentioned that maybe they could invite Sandi's parents over for Thanksgiving dinner.

On Thanksgiving Uncle Joe and Aunt Emma closed one of their restaurants and invited the whole family to have dinner together. It was usually just family but Emma thought having Sandi's family over was a good idea. I believe she thought Sandi and I made a good couple together and I know she was crazy about Sandi's daughter Trina. I thought it would be great because it would keep Sandi and me together and let us get to know each other better.

I do have to say that everyone kept Sandi's glass full. I know she had too much to drink but I was driving and I know she was having a wonderful time. Everyone loved her and the fact that she was with me was even sweeter.

When I took her home she invited me in. I knew she had drunk too much and I didn't want to take advantage of her. She had said earlier that she hadn't drunk like that since her college days.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.