Maid to Be Married - Cover

Maid to Be Married

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2010 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: In 1894, a proper London maid knew her place in the world. Mary, a pretty 18 year old example of the serving class, thought she knew her place quite well. Things change when she inadvertently discovers the shocking secret her beloved Miss Amanda has been hiding all her life. It is an early morning secret that makes the bedclothes rise as if supported by a tent pole! Mary soon finds her true place in the world. A warm and snug place beneath the unique and lovely body of her beloved mistress!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   .

It had just been the tiniest of glimpses, but it had been more then enough to set Mary's mind in a whirl. Could such things really be true? Could someone like Miss Amanda Oswald really truly be real? "Oh my." The maid sighed in the privacy of her little room in the servant's wing of the stately Oswald manor. "Oh my goodness me!"

The buxom redhead sighed again. She could hardly believe the sight she beheld early that morning. As was her daily task, she had slipped into her mistress's room and opened the curtains on a bright and beautiful autumn day. Miss Amanda was sleeping later then usual. Normally she would be sitting up, and offer a few kind words. Today was different. The celebrations of her eighteenth birthday had kept her up far later then where her habits. A shaft of sunlight played across the large four poster bed. That was when Mary gasped. It wasn't the sight of glorious golden hair fanned out over the pillow, nor was it the gentle rise and fall of firm lovely breasts as her mistress stirred into wakefulness. It was the large presence under the bedcovers, rising like a circus tent pole from the young woman's midsection!

Mary Elizabeth O'Brian had seen such a sight quite a few times before while in the employ of Colonel Sebastian Moran. Many's the morning she had to fight off the retired soldier and well known hunter's amorous advances in her efforts to preserve her cherished innocence! She had left his service the very day he had gone as far as to tear the bodice of her prim black uniform! Her screams had stopped him, as he feared more then anything police involvement in his private affairs.

Thank goodness he had the good graces to write her such a sterling letter of recommendation when she announced she was leaving! She was doubly grateful in finding a new position before her former employer was arrested in an attempt to add that consulting detective, Mister Sherlock Holmes, to his bag of big game. Mary shuddered. Mister Holmes's mysterious return to life and London had been the talk of the town! Being touched by such a sordid scandal would have surely prevented her from making the discovery she had made this morning!

Unpleasantness forgotten, Mary's mind returned to her new mistress. "Miss Amanda has a, she has..." Even in privacy, Mary had trouble making herself say such a naughty thing. Her face grew warm as she blushed. "Miss Amanda has a boy's prod!"

Somehow the sight didn't give her the same feeling of dread she felt as the Colonel chased her around his bedchamber. This was somehow different. Mary could never admit it to anyone, but she had a deep distrust and fear of males. They were too rough! If only she could find a man who could treat her with the gentle kindness of a woman! She shied away from such thoughts. Momma had beaten her when she was young, and had poorly phrased her thoughts of how much more desirable it would be to kiss a woman's soft lips instead of a man's! Was this what she had been waiting for, a woman with the secret aspect of a man?

Miss Amanda had smiled at her as if nothing was amiss. "Good morning, Mary. Please inform mother I will be joining her directly for breakfast. Then you may inform the driver that I shall need him to bring the carriage around directly afterward." It was then she realized the state of the bedclothes, or more rightly, the state of her own body. "Go! Go now!" she had cried in panic as she covered the tell tale lump with a pillow.

Mary ran from the room. She feared she would be sacked on the spot, but when next she saw Miss Amanda; her mistress only gave her a rueful smile. "Mary, please forgive me for that disgraceful display." She had said in sweet gentle kindness. "Please know that your position here is secure, as long as you breathe not one word of what you observed to a living soul."

"Miss Amanda, I would never betray you!" Mary had promised. "You and the Lady Penelope have been most kind! I would never act to cause you unease!"

The lovely blonde had taken Mary's hands into her own. The maid still could feel the tingle that had raced all through her body at that simple touch! "Thank you, Mary. Rest assured I will never give you cause to feel unease while you remain in this household!"

Much later, safe and snug in her little chamber, Mary turned down the gas and slipped out of her uniform. Her pale flawless skin glowed by the dim light of the flickering little flame high up on the wall. She had felt breathless and fluttery all day from the secret she now held with her mistress. She had felt something else, too. It was a feeling she often felt in the velvet darkness of night. It was a warm feeling between her legs. That same warm feeling she felt as she dreamed sweet forbidden dreams of kissing and touching another woman!

Feeling bold and naughty, Mary sat nude upon her narrow cot. In the twilight of her room, a hand stirred. Thinking of Miss Amanda greeting the new day, that hand slipped gingerly between plump thighs. Once again she felt that most alarming, yet exciting moistness. The lips of her womanhood were pouting and slick with this secret flow of honey. She let it coat her fingers, and dreamed of her beautiful mistress. Did Miss Amanda have a woman's treasure too? Mary was certain of it! Her mistress was so graceful of form and manner. It just had to be that she somehow was born with something extra, rather then be missing the most delicate proof of maidenhood!

Her fingers caressed gently in a manner that would surely earn her another beating from her mother. Mary knew that what she was doing was dirty and wrong. Her mother had told her that what she now touched so freely was solely for a husband to take his ease and pleasures in. Mary didn't care about that any more! Her curious fingers had led her to a stunning discovery. If one petted herself in just the right manner, it could lead to pleasures which would make the body quiver tremble and shake as if taken by some frightful debilitating fit!

Breathing growing heavier, Mary's fingers moved faster. She felt for and found her pearl. Lately it seemed to have grown larger and more sensitive since she herself had reached the age of eighteen. Her thumb moved against it as the precious jewel peeked from its hood. The maid's toes curled at the wonderful sensations. Lying back, she thought about how kind and gentle Miss Amanda was. She thought about that wonderful mane of golden curls. She even thought about the pert and lovely bosom, nearly as large as her own. Most of all, she thought about what had been hidden by the bed clothes! Mary had never seen one before. What did a boy's prod look like? For the first time in her life, she burned with the desire to know!

Panting from her exertions, strange thoughts filled Mary's mind. She knew what men wanted to do to her. She hated and rejected that idea ever since her bosom had grown so large and they started sniffing after her! For the first time in her life, she wondered how it would be. Would Miss Amanda wish to sink her prod deep into a woman's body? Would she want to do such a thing with a mere maid? The idea was frightful, yet the dampness between her legs grew! She was a good girl. Mary intended to keep herself pure. Despite her chaste intent, Mary also wanted to give her maidenhead to her beautiful mistress!

Mary tried to keep from crying out as her body strained to reach that special secret place. Her bottom bounced on her cot as if she were trying to urge something to impale her. Shoving her thumb into her mouth, Mary whimpered and moaned around it as that frightful yet wondrous feeling took over. She shook and quivered beyond all control! It was as if her soul was trying to leave her body in order to stay in this glorious land of joy! If she should die now, she would only welcome it if it meant this feeling would continue!

Heart still racing, Mary slowly returned to her senses. Once again the guilt of what she had done struck her. Each time, she felt it just a little less then the time before. Now, it only made her feel warm as she blushed from head to toe remembering the dirty little things she had just done to her still quivering body. Treating it as her penance, the maid rose from her bed to pour some water from the pitcher into her basin. She shivered lightly as she washed her body with the chill water and then carefully dried herself. Slipping into her simple night dress, the weary maid lay on her cot and snuggled deep under her covers. When she fell asleep, a gentle smile formed on ruby lips as she dreamed deeply personal dreams of her beloved mistress.

The next morning, Mary was all the earlier when she opened the drapes of her mistress's bedchamber. Miss Amanda stretched luxuriously in the bright sunshine playing across her bed. As was her place, Mary gave no outward sign of noticing that once again, something rose above the waking woman's slender body as if greeting another glorious day. Deep inside though, curiosity burned as to exactly what that large protuberance would look like if she only dare pull away the sheets!

"Mary thank you for being so understanding." The lovely blonde pulled back the sheets, and wrapped herself in her dressing gown in nearly a single movement. Mary saw no detail, yet the added garment did little to hide the object that seemed to clash with the woman's feminine beauty. "You may go now. I have something that needs attending before I join mother for breakfast."

"Yes Miss." Mary curtsied, and then scurried from the room. The maid waited with the patience of her class, standing in the hall in case her mistress should call for her.

It was nearly half of an hour past when Miss Amanda finally emerged from her rooms. Mary could see that the pale lovely face was a bit flushed. As for that morning oddity, Mary could see not a hint of it beneath her mistress's flowing skirts. Curtsying again, Mary slipped into the room in to make sure all was in order.

As she pulled off the sheets in order to freshly redress the bed, something fell to the floor. It was a lace handkerchief. It hadn't fluttered its way down as one might expect. This one dropped rather swiftly. Mary picked it up. The delicate lace was completely sodden with a rather thick liquid. The redhead raised it to her nose and sniffed. The aromatic liquid had a musky, not altogether unpleasant scent. It put Mary in mind of mushrooms and damp leaves on a forest floor.

"Whatever could this be?" she mused as she inhaled again. Taking the handkerchief to the window, she examined it in the early morning sunlight. Touching the moisture made her fingertip shine with a clear but oily sheen. The maid's heart thumped as something Cook's daughter had once told her sprang to mind. The maid whispered to herself in sudden and complete understanding. "Miss Amanda abused herself, like the way boys do when they aren't married!"

The lump had been just as big as life this morning, but there had been no sign of it when Miss Amanda had left to join her mother at breakfast. The beautiful young lady had needed to resort to the ease of her own hand! "Is this Miss Amanda's issue?"

Mary stared at her fingertip, mesmerized. Her hand trembled, but she couldn't seem to stop what came next. Slowly, ever so achingly slowly, she brought that finger to her lips. Light as the touch of a butterfly, her tongue gathered the gleaming viscous substance. The salty musk lay cloyingly on her tongue. With a little moan, Mary wet her finger again, and once more brought it to her lips. This time, she boldly stuck the finger right into her mouth!

The maid could not help herself after that! Part of her was horrified at what she was doing, but that didn't seem to matter. Mary lapped at the lace, moaning softly as she actually consumed the fluid deposited by her mistress!

She was struck dumb with fear when the door suddenly burst open. "Mary, what in heaven's name are you doing?" Miss Amanda cried as she observed her maid, with a handkerchief stuffed almost completely into her mouth! "Where did you find that? Oh dear God forgive me! Mary, you know not what that substance is!"

Too late, Mary pulled the sodden linen from her mouth and hid it behind her back. All traces of the thick gooey substance were gone. The lace was now soaked only in the frightened maid's saliva. "Miss Amanda!" she gasped, heart filling with dread. "Please, I, I did not mean to disturb your things! I was making up the bed, and, and it dropped to the floorboards!" the redhead felt tears filling her eyes. "I know I should have sent it to be laundered with the sheets. It will never happen again. Please Miss, please forgive me!"

Before Amanda could answer, her mother, Lady Penelope Oswald, appeared in the doorway. "What ever is going on in here?" she asked crossly. She eyed her daughter with more then a little suspicion. "Amanda dear, will I have to go through the trouble of finding a new upstairs servant? You know the difficulty we had last time!"

Utterly composed now, the lovely blonde just smiled. "There is no problem, mother. Mary is rather upset over me finding her trying on my old dressing gown."

Lady Penelope smiled. "Heaven's child, we're not monsters!" she picked the supposed dressing gown in question up from the settee where her daughter had left it. She held the garment up to Mary. "It suits you, my dear." She smiled. "The green very nearly matches your lovely eyes."

Miss Amanda smiled in return, and took the dressing gown from her mother. "Would you like to keep it, Mary?" She gave the maid a wink when her mother wasn't looking. "I do believe it will look better on you then it ever has on me."

Mary just nodded. Miss Amanda handed her the gown, and used the opportunity to take the damp handkerchief from the maid's trembling hand in a remarkable showing, or more precisely not showing of slight of hand. "Th-Thank you, Miss." She stammered. "I, I'm sorry I took such liberties."

"Nonsense child. It is all water under the bridge." Lady Penelope laughed. "Next time I or my daughter may wish to discard something, we will surely offer it to you." She gave a slight shake of her head. "I'll have no more sneaking about though, do you understand? Remember your place from now on, and all will be well."

"Yes Milady!" Mary smiled shyly; astounded that Miss Amanda would come to her aid in such a timely manner. "No more sneaking."

"Capital!" Lady Penelope looked thoughtful. "Let me see your foot, my dear."

Mary lifted her skirt a trifle, and extended her leg slightly for the Lady to see. She blushed over the worn condition of her boots. Why did she have to show the left one? She had replaced the missing top button herself, and it didn't nearly match the others! "They're old, Milady, but they still have wear left in them!" Was she imagining it, or was Miss Amanda giving more then a casual glance at the slight expanse of bare leg she was shamelessly displaying?

"Yes, I think they'll suit you." Lady Penelope said with a note of finality. "I have a pair of boots that are simply too plain for me to wear. Mary, my dear, I shall make you a gift of them!"

"Thank you, Milady!" Mary curtsied, not believing her good fortune! A new dressing gown and new boots too? She couldn't help smiling as she ran her fingers lightly over the green plush of the gown. "Thank you oh so very much!"

Late that night, Mary sat in her little room feeling warm and happy wrapped in her new dressing gown. She held a boot in her hand, and stroked the supple soft leather. "They are so beautiful." She whispered yet again, marveling at the exquisite craftsmanship. "I'll look a proper lady in these!" She was startled when the bell over her door danced and jingled as the slender wire tugged at it. It was very unusual for Miss Amanda to summon her so late at night. Mary obediently jumped up and hastened to her mistress's aid.

Mary tapped lightly on Miss Amanda's door, and waited. "Please come in." her mistress called softly.

She opened the door and slipped inside. The room was warm, lit only by the blazing logs in the fireplace. "May I get you something, Miss?" Mary asked eagerly. Her heart throbbed as she gazed at the beautiful woman sitting up in the bed. Her face grew warm when she noticed the pillow sitting where Miss Amanda's lap was under the covers. "Would you, um, like a glass of warm milk?"

Amanda patted the bed next to her. "Sit with me, Mary. I'd like to have a word with you."

Have a word? Talk with Miss Amanda as she would an acquaintance at the green grocer? The maid scurried over and perched nervously on the very edge of the bed. "What would you like me to say?" she asked in honest confusion.

Miss Amanda's eyes seemed to glow brighter then the flames dancing in the hearth. "You knew what was on that handkerchief." It was a statement of fact, not a question. "Yet you put it into your mouth."

Mary's eyes opened wide. She had thought her earlier actions were to be forgotten! "Miss Amanda, I am shamed! Please do not speak of that!"

Ignoring the outburst, Amanda continued. "I have heard it is usually an acquired taste. It was quite some time before I dared sample it myself. Since then, I have grown rather fond of the savory tang I produce." She stared intently at the maid. "Tell me. Did you find the flavor appealing?"

Time seemed to stand still. Mary would have bolted from the room, had she not seen the undisguised longing in those shining blue eyes. She could not bring herself to dim the look of hope that seemed to originate deep in the woman's soul. Not trusting herself to speak, the maid simply nodded her head.

Those hypnotic eyes flashed brighter. "Mary, would you like to taste that unusual flavor again?"

Feeling herself begin to tremble, Mary gulped once or twice. "Miss" she gasped softly. "I, I think I might like that. I think I might like it very much!"

"Fetch me a teacup."

Mary jumped from the bed. Holding up her lovely new dressing gown, and her old worn night dress beneath, the maid ran for all she was worth through the darkened corridors. Thank goodness she saw not a soul on her way! Once her hand touched the eggshell china of a cup, it somehow became real. "Miss Amanda wants to fill this?" she whispered before turning to scurry back. "She wants to fill this, and watch me drink it!" The musky briny taste seemed to once again fog her senses. Whatever may come of this night, Mary knew one thing. She wanted it too! She wanted to once again savor the very essence of her beautiful mistress!

She hastened back with the cup. Retuning to the warm room, she found her mistress had turned down the covers. Sitting on the side of the bed, Miss Amanda's difference made its presence known. Beneath the delicate gossamer of her mistress's nightdress, it seemed to point directly at the trembling maid. Mary could see that the rounded end was quite darker then the rest of Miss Amanda's lovely milk white skin, but could not make out any real details. It seemed to be every bit as dark and ruddy as the firm nipples straining just as eagerly against the bodice of the sheer garment.

"I had worried you would not return." Amanda smiled sweetly. "If you had not, the matter would have ended with no ill feeling toward you, Mary dear."

Legs feeling strangely weak, the maid slowly stepped closer. "Here is the teacup." She said nervously as she held it out with both hands.

"No Mary, you hold on to that." Amanda stood, and slowly pulled her nightdress upward to slip it off of her body. "Hold it, and wait for what I wish to give you."

Mary was struck speechless. Miss Amanda was so achingly beautiful! She had never been in the presence of another naked soul before, and the experience had set her heart to racing! Long perfect limbs graced a body of slender waist, and full, sensual hips. Round firm and high, her mistress had a bosom very nearly the equal of her own. There was one feature above all others that drew her vision like a loadstone. It was her mistress's prod!

Mary couldn't help staring at the rigid staff pointing towards her. She could see a tracing of veins over the thick shaft. A shaft very nearly as thick as her wrist! It curved gracefully upwards along its foot long length, and seemed to quiver slightly in a regular rhythm to match the beating of her mistress's heart. It was topped by a bulbous helmet shaped crown. As Mary watched, more of this almost angry red crown slipped from the skin that seemed to encircle and protect it. The little slit like opening at the very apex began to weep a shimmering clear fluid once the huge head was fully exposed to her view.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.