Bethany and Rachel Show Their Stuff

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Bethany and Rachel, the twenty-something daughters of Stan have long had secret desires to be their father's lover. One night, Stan's wife confronts him about his feelings and she makes it possible for her daughters to make their own fantasies reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Stan couldn't figure out what his daughters, Rachel and Bethany, were thinking. They were both very attractive, sexy young women, just like their mother. Just like their mother. Rachel was now married with a little boy, but her sexy younger sister, Bethany, was single and very hot. Stan had watched both of his girls grow up and turn into young women. It was what they did around him after they matured into young women that really puzzled him and got him going.

Bethany was a very attractive young woman and had her mom's very nice full breasts. Her face was very cute and she had a really sexy well-developed body. After Bethany and Rachel both blossomed, developing breasts and the curves of womanhood, they would still flit around the house in their sexy bra and panties as though a man wasn't there. Stan was very much a man, and he sure noticed his girls had become young women.

Stan had even seen Rachel and Bethany totally naked in the bathroom. One time Rachel was sitting totally naked on the commode, and when she finished peeing, she'd wiped her young pussy while Stan was standing there watching.

One night Stan got a phone call from the father of a boy Rachel was dating. The father asked if he knew where Rachel and his son were. Stan didn't, but he told the other father he'd see if he could find the young couple.

Stan didn't find Rachel and Sam anywhere so he decided to expand his search. He left the house with a flashlight and went in search of the two teenagers. Before he could ever see the young couple, he could hear them and Stan could tell Rachel and Sam were fucking.

There was enough light for Stan to clearly see that Rachel and Sam were totally naked and Rachel was sitting on Sam's lap, riding his cock. He could see that Sam cared enough about Rachel that he had put a condom on his cock before she'd mounted him and started fucking. That showed the teenagers had planned to fuck, too, but Stan felt good that the young pair was trying to prevent a pregnancy.

What should he do? Should he break them up right now and send Sam home? Should he watch the two youngsters from the shadows and let them finish their fuck? Was this Rachel's first fuck? Had she lost her cherry earlier with Sam?

Stan continued to watch without Rachel and Sam Knowing his presence. Stan had noticed Rachel's maturation physically, but this was the first time he'd seen her fully naked and having sex with a boyfriend. Stan felt a bit embarrassed that he, her father, found what she and Sam were doing very erotic. This was hot as Sam was getting his horny young cock royally fucked by sexy young Rachel. Stan struggled trying to decide, but the raw sexiness of the scene was hard to handle. He could see every inch of Rachel's beautiful body and he could tell she and Sam were really enjoying making love. Stan could almost guarantee this was not their first time to fuck, and he was pretty sure Rachel hadn't just lost her cherry pussy that night either.

Rachel and Sam were both making lusty sounds, telling each other how good it felt. Stan could clearly heard the sounds of a hard cock sliding in and out of Rachel's tight wet pussy. This was what it was all about. Finally, Stan let them continue and decided he'd talk to Rachel later in private.

Stan continued to watch the young couple fuck to a mutual orgasm. He wanted to jack off himself. It was so hot but he didn't want them knowing he was watching. He walked back to the house, called the other father and let him know they were OK and his son would be home soon.

Stan figured the other father was concerned for his son and Rachel's safety, not whether they were banging their young horny brains out in a field.

Stan was even more perplexed about his redhead daughter, Bethany, than he was concerning Rachel. She was equally sexy, just like Rachel, but he feared Bethany was a perfect knockoff of her mother, totally hot to trot and very sexually adventurous. Stan was actually worried about Bethany's open sensuality and what she might attempt.

Stan had also been teased and titillated by Bethany around the house, and, boy, was Bethany built. She had her mom's large sexy breasts, and Bethany loved to show them off. Bethany was really the one who puzzled Stan at the state of undress she'd often be in around him. Sometimes she'd only be in bra and panties; sometimes only her skimpy panties. Sometimes Bethany was even naked in front of her father, and he could often see her naked breasts, her sexy ass, and even her smooth-shaved pussy.

As Stan found himself thinking about Rachel and Bethany, he'd frequently pull his cock out and jack off, imagining he was having sex with both of his young daughters.

One night after Stan and his wife, Robin, had made passionate love, he asked Robin what the deal was with their two hottie daughters.

"Stan, they come by what they're doing very naturally," and she told him that she'd had an ongoing sexual relationship with her own father and grandfather when she was their age and even younger. Robin had fucked her own father and then he had offered her to his father for a night in bed together with her.

"Stan, would you be interested in making love to your daughters, Rachel and Bethany?"

"Yes, Robin, I would. Are you OK with that? I didn't know about you and your father. I've really struggled with my thoughts and desires for our two girls."

"Stan, I'll make this happen. I've been watching our girls around you. We haven't talked about you in this way, but if these are my daughters, they're both wanting you in the most intimate way you've ever dared imagine. Both – and not always one-on-one, either. You get it?"

"Robin, I do get it, and I want that, too. Soon."

"Stan, if this is what the girls both want, you know it will take place soon. Doesn't everything they want?"

Robin called both girls and asked them to come over the next evening. She told Rachel to leave her baby with her husband and let him know she'd be spending the night. She also called Bethany and asked her to cover over that very evening. Bethany came right over.

Robin took Bethany to her old bedroom where she still slept when she visited and broke the ice with her youngest daughter immediately.

"Yes, Mom, you know me too well. I've had the hots for Daddy all my life, nearly. But, since puberty, you know precisely what's been on my mind. Always. I must be a sex maniac, Mom. I always want it. Don't you?"

Robin and Bethany both had a good laugh. "Bethany, let's not even go there right now," and then they got serious in a lighthearted mother-daughter way.

"Mom, can I make this a reality for Daddy and me tonight? In just a little while? I am so ready," Bethany said with her typical eagerness and hot desire to do it and do it now.

"You can. Your Daddy doesn't know, Bethany, so seduce him. You know what you're doing. I do know you, sweetheart, and you have a wonderful time. I approve and I love you both."

Robin spoke to Stan and let him know she'd spoken with Bethany and Robin was going to sleep in the guest bedroom that night. "Don't plan on getting much sleep tonight, honey. Your daughter, Bethany, is a tigress, I assure you."

"Honey, thank you. I love you so much and I can't tell you what this means. Does Bethany know you and I have talked about this?"

"No, Stan, Bethany only knows what I've discussed with her –her sexual desire for you and my approval for her to act on it. She does not have any idea you know anything she wants to do with you."

"Wow, honey, I can hardly wait."

Bethany had quickly made her plans and rummaged through drawers in her old room. She wished her mom had told her what was up on the phone. Bethany wasn't worried. She could seduce any guy – Daddy was quite a guy and she knew what to do.

An hour or so later, Robin had kissed Stan goodnight and she'd hugged and kissed Bethany, and told her she'd given an excuse for why she was sleeping in the guest room. The coast was clear for Bethany. It was up to her now.

Bethany knocked on the door of her mom and dad's bedroom and stuck her head in when she heard her father respond to the knock.

"Hi, Daddy, can I come in?" Bethany asked.

"Bethany! Hi, honey, what are you doing here tonight? Did you get lost on your way home from a date? It's great to see you," Stan said.

"Oh, just decided to come over and see you guys tonight, and spend the night," Bethany said.

This whole setup was so sex tension-filled; he hoped he didn't spoil it. The moment Bethany came in, he saw she was wearing one of her snug-fitting gowns that really showed off her large breasts and her womanly curves. Stan's cock reacted instantly. He'd seen his sexy young daughter in this and even more arousing outfits in the past when Bethany would be around. Realizing what Robin had told him, now he wondered if Bethany had been trying to seduce him back then.

Stan patted the bed beside him, "Come over and talk to me, Bethany. It's so great to see you, baby."

Stan's cock had grown to full hardness underneath the sheet and he wondered if Bethany could see how she'd affected him.

Bethany's nightgown was sleeveless and designed to show off her ample cleavage. Stan wondered if she had anything on underneath and was almost sure she was naked. He could clearly see her hard nipples poking against the nightgown's material. She smelled fresh and very sexy.

"Sit here where I can see you," Stan said.

"Daddy, I've missed you so much. It's nice to have my own place but I really miss being here with you and Mom."

Stan noticed Bethany's eyes checking him out. He felt sure she'd detected his hardon where he was naked under the covers.

They chatted for a few minutes, and then Bethany said, "Daddy, can I ask you a very personal question as my father? Do you think I've grown into an attractive young woman?"

"Bethany, you know I think you're a very beautiful and very attractive young woman. Absolutely! You are a knockout. I'm not just saying that as your father either," Stan answered.

Stan could see his words had the desired effect on his woman-daughter. There was a long pause in their conversation and then Bethany bent over close to her dad and kissed him on the lips.

The kiss was sweet and very sensual, and it lingered quite awhile. Finally, Bethany broke the kiss, looked into her father's eyes and asked him, "Daddy, would you make love to me?"

Stan looked into Bethany's eyes and they exchanged a deep message without saying a single word. He saw the same thing there that he'd seen years before in his wife, Robin's eyes—desire, love, passion, and a hot passionate fire. He didn't have the words to say anyway; he only wanted to act on their mutual love, not try to verbalize it.

Bethany was sitting within arm's reach of Stan and he reached out, gently pulling her face close to his and kissed her hotly again. Bethany let out a sweet sigh of desire, knowing Stan wanted her as much as she did him. Bethany moved into his arms and Stan felt Bethany's large breasts press against his chest. This kiss lasted much longer than the first one; this time both of them realized this kiss was only the first step to their mutual destination. Now the fun was the path they took to get there.

As Stan and Bethany kissed, his hands began to move down over her body. He let his hands caress over her back and down to her tight shapely asscheeks underneath her gown. Bethany's hands were doing the same thing; touching him in ways and places they never had before that night.

Their kiss ended and Stan looked into Bethany's eyes and then let his gaze noticeably move down to the cleavage revealed in her gown. He buried his face in the vee between her full breasts.

"Do you like my breasts, Daddy?"

"More than you Know, baby. Far more than you could imagine."

"Maybe not," Bethany answered and she took her father's hands and placed them on both her large breasts. "Rachel and I aren't blind, Daddy; we've both noticed how you've looked at us for several years since we've gotten breasts and a woman's body," as she laughed. "Plus, did you think when I ran around the house in only bra and panties, I didn't have a purpose in mind for that? I did – I wanted your attention. I've wanted you to notice me, Daddy."

"Bethany, I've definitely noticed you, sweetheart. I noticed but I didn't let my reactions become reality."

"I know, Daddy. Believe me, I know. Let's change that dynamic right now, OK?" Bethany stood up from where she was sitting on the bed and she reached down, grabbing the bottom of her gown and smoothly pulled it off over her head, dropping it on the floor at her feet.

Standing there beside the bed, totally naked now, was one of the sexiest young women Stan had ever seen—and she was all his. Bethany was quite a woman now, no question about that. Stan had seen her naked before but the circumstances were now totally different. Before it had been very shocking and he hadn't known how to react or respond; now it was raw seduction and he knew exactly what to do.

Stan reached out, cupping Bethany's full D-cup breasts and he diddled her hard aroused nipples with his thumbs. He looked up and down her naked body, admiring what a beautiful young woman she'd grown up to become.

As Stan caressed Bethany's firm naked breasts, his eyes wandered down over her stomach and even lower. Stan already knew she kept her pussy shaved baby smooth, but the sight of Bethany's freshly shaved pussy and her pussy lips right there for him to see was more than he could handle. It was so hot and so overwhelmingly erotic. His hands moved down from her breasts over her belly and then to her crotch. His left hand slid over her shaved pubic area and then down over her clitoris and her already swollen and aroused pussy slit. Stan loved the sound of a hot lusty sigh from Bethany as he stroked her bare pussy. Bethany's cunt was very wet and Stan saw his daughter spread her legs as he rubbed her to give him better access and to allow him to feel her up in foreplay.

"Ohhhh, yes, you know what to do, yes," Bethany sighed. Stan knew precisely what to do and he slid two fingers up and down over her wet cunt, and when his fingers were lubed, he crooked them up inside her pussy lips and began to finger-fuck Bethany.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes, do me, Daddy," Bethany moaned. Her eyes were closed as his tempo picked up. Stan knew she'd be tight and sexy, but fingering her pussy was so arousing. Stan was only beginning but he suddenly realized that Bethany was having her first orgasm from the finger-fuck.

"Ohhhhh, yes, I'm cumming," she moaned. She had to steady herself with her right hand on the bed as Stan brought her off. He continued to finger Bethany for a couple more minutes. Then, he pulled his finger out of her pussy and started to lick them clean. Instead, Bethany took his fingers and lovingly licked his fingers herself, one by one.

Stan's cock was so hard and throbbing with desire. He was aching for Bethany's body. Bethany finished licking him clean and she pulled the sheet covering his hardon away, revealing his attractive large shaft and fully engorged cockhead. She wrapped her hand around his hardon and Stan thought she was going to bend over and suck his cock.

"Daddy, please don't treat me like your daughter. If I was Mom or any woman you were hot for, what would you do now? What's your foremost desire with me right now?"

"Baby, my desire right now and since you walked into my room tonight is to fuck your gorgeous brains out. I want to ravish you, Bethany."

"Do it then, Daddy. Do it right now," Bethany said insistently.

Stan got off the bed, took Bethany in his arms, and hugged her naked body to his. They kissed hotly as both of them knew they were near the very moment both of them had wanted for a long time. Bethany's breasts felt so sexy against Stan's naked chest, but even better was his aching hardon against Bethany's pussy mound.

When they stopped kissing, Stan picked Bethany up in his arms and he laid her perpendicular on the side of the bed with her legs dangling off. He looked down at his naked daughter lying there waiting for him and he pushed both her legs on the side of the bed, spread to give him best access to her pussy.

Stan couldn't believe the sexy beauty of Bethany's shaved pussy and wet aroused pussy lips. He bent over, burying his mouth in her horny young cunt.

"Ohhhhh, yes, yes," Bethany moaned as her father licked and kissed her pussy. He slurped her pussy juice and ran his tongue up and down along her slit.

"Ohhhhh, yes, ohhhh, yes," Bethany moaned. Before Bethany reached orgasm, Stan stood, wrapped his hand around his large hardon and moved next to the bed between her legs. He pulled her gently to the edge and guided the head of his hard cock into Bethany's wet tight cunt. Stan could hardly believe this moment had arrived – the tip of his cock pushed in between his daughter's cunt lips and Stan leaned into Bethany, sending his cock inside her pussy several inches.

Bethany began to cry gently from her joy at that moment. "Yes, Daddy, do it, fuck me now."

Stan felt how hot and tight her pussy was, and he pushed further inside her. Bethany quickly wrapped her legs around Stan's back, using her strong leg muscles to pull him fully inside her body.

"Ohhh, baby, you're so hot, " Stan said as he love how Bethany showed him how she wanted his cock to taKe her. Bethany loosened her grip with her legs to let Stan control their fuck.

Stan hooked his arms under both of Bethany's legs and pulled her closer as he began a smooth steady in and out fuck into her young pussy. She couldn't really move with him and he steadily shoved his cock in an d out.

After Stan fucked Bethany that way for several minutes, he pulled his wet cock out, then leaned down and buried his face in her pussy again until he had her moaning and squirming under him.

"Move up onto the pillow, baby," Stan said a few moments later after he made her cum again. He had Bethany lay in the middle of the bed and he moved in between her legs again.

Stan spread Bethany's thighs and moved in between them to mount her and continue their first fuck together. He slid his large thick cock inside Bethany's pussy and as soon as he felt his cockhead slide into her, he began a much lustier fuck rhythm than earlier.

"Oh, yes, that's it, Daddy. Really throw a fuck into me." Now that she could move too, she also began to fuck with her father and met some of his inward thrusts by bucking her ass off the bed to match his movements.

Stan let himself go now and leaned over as he thrust in and out of Bethany, Kissing her and sucking on both of her firm nipples. Stan loved the sexy sight of his daughter's naked body and the fact that she was impaled on his horny cock and he was actually fucking her.

Without the two lovers knowing it, Robin had been standing in the hallway listening and watching when she heard Bethany enter the room. She gently opened the door and watched it all from the start. Robin loved that Stan and one of their two sexy young daughters had finally connected with him. She Knew what a stud Stan was and now Bethany was finding out, too. Robin wanted to join them but she'd wait. Tonight was their first time. Robin slid her hand inside her robe and fingered her horny pussy as she watched Stan mount and really start fucking his youngest daughter.

Stan began to long-stroke his cock in and out of Bethany's pussy. She'd orgasmed again and he'd been fucking her for nearly thirty minutes. Then, Stan really started slamming in and out of Bethany's tight young cunt as he knew he was about to cum.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, cum inside me, Daddy," Bethany moaned. "It's OK, Daddy, please cum in my pussy."

Stan slid in and out three more times and then he buried his hard cock fully inside Bethany and held it there while he started shooting his cum at the mouth of her young womb.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, give it all to me, oh, yeah, baby, mmmm, " as she began to cum again, too.

After Bethany and Stan finished their first fuck, he finally pulled his cock out and Bethany kissed him hotly.

Bethany immediately got Stan to move onto his back and she straddled his legs and began to kiss and suck his cock and balls. Bethany had been giving boyfriends blowjobs for years but now she had the man she wanted to suck off the most. She took his now flaccid cock in her mouth and sucked on it with hot lusty passion. She moved her tongue and lips up and down over his shaft and balls, loving it all.

As Bethany sucked Stan, his cock soon grew into a new raging hardon, and then she began to stroke his shaft up and down. As Stan began to feel the hardness and hot desire Bethany was generating, he began to moan and put his hand on her head as she bobbed it up and down, working his hard meat.

"Oh, yes, honey, mmm, you suck me so good, Bethany. Oh yes," Stan moaned.

Bethany wanted to get her Daddy's cumload down her throat and she was struggling with going ahead and sucking him off or fucking him again. Her dad's cock was fully hard and she could already taste his pre-cum as she knew he was ready for another go. Her mom didn't share a lot about her love life, but Bethany knew her Daddy kept her mom happy. He was a hottie.

"Relax and enjoy this, Daddy," Bethany said as she took his cock out of her mouth and wanked him up and down a few more times. Then, she started kissing up Stan's lower belly then on up until she was sucking both his hard nipples. Finally, she was lying on top of him, kissing his lips. Bethany focused on kissing Stan and she could feel the hardness of his erection on her belly. As they kissed, she pulled her body up further until she felt his cock slip free from under her and she maneuvered until she could feel his cockhead at her pussy. Bethany moved back down and could tell Stan's cockhead was right in place. She pushed as she spread her legs and his cockhead slid inside her wet pussy again. Bethany had him where she wanted him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.