Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 72

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 72 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

After graduation my focus changed to my wedding.

I know I was obsessive about the dress. I had been accompanied by my mother, Sunny, Sandy, Jen and Jeff when I originally bought it.

Ha! Even if I had been able to hoodwink Jeff into coming, his most incisive comment would have been, "It's white."

The most fun part of the excursion for the others came when I asked, "Does this look alright on me?"

Jen was the first to break out in laughter, but the others followed immediately.

"The only thing I've ever seen you wear that might not have looked alright on you was that hideous getup you wore to my summer reading class so my students wouldn't be aware of how hot you were. Even then you had to put on makeup to play down your appearance.

"If you're going to ask us for an evaluation, the question ought to be: How wonderful do I look in this on a scale of nine to ten, all lower numbers being impossible to attain."

When I tried on another dress I asked, "Does this make me look like the most beautiful bride in the history of marriage or only the runner up?"

In the end it was unanimous: I did not look like the runner up.

The first week home I went twice for a fitting. Nothing had changed.

My third visit was at the beginning of the second week. I was uneasy about something, but I couldn't figure out what. I prevailed upon Sunny to go with me.

While we waited for the seamstress she said, "You sure are nervous, Ashley. Is something wrong?"

"I don't know. I don't think so, but I just can't relax."

The seamstress appeared.

"Here for your regular checkup, Ashley?"

I held my temper.

I got into my dress. They zipped it up. It seemed to fit alright.

"Does it look okay? Does it look too tight anywhere?"

The seamstress sighed and said, "Ashley, you have done the impossible. This is your fourth time in this dress. You have neither gained nor lost a single gram in all that time. The dress fits as if it were part of your body.

"Come in a few days before if it's really bothering you and you think it will require alterations. Stop making yourself crazy."

Before I met Jeff I would have ripped into her for saying that.

We started the drive back in an uncomfortable silence.

"Ashley, what is this about?"

"I don't know, Sunny. The wedding just has to be perfect and I'm worried it won't be."

"What will happen if it isn't perfect?"

"It would be horrible."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.