Preview

Revenge of the Nerd

by RPSuch

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic,

Romantic Sex Story: An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

This starts with the edited version of the original Revenge of the Nerd which is broken up into 11 chapters. I thought it would look stupid to have the original, in effect chapter 1, followed by chapter 12.

I regularly receive feedback on Nerd and recently reread it. I liked it. I liked it enough to post more of what is already written, though not completed. I haven't decided whether to change the pacing to make it a book, or to post the whole thing online, so don't have any expectations except that a lot more will be posted.

I also posted because I was not allowed to post the first four chapters of Circumstantial Evidence, the only four I ever plan to post, so I'm using these posts (with additional chapters) to suggest you visit my site (url in my profile) and check it out, as well as my author photos and other goodies I not have yet conceived.

Revenge of the Nerd is posted there as well and will always be a chapter or two ahead of the posts on any other site since I have complete control of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.